• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Trading Card Game Online

What is you favorite basic starter deck?

• Red

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Blue

• Green

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • TCG Online

Here you can post experiences/anything about the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online. The Friends and Trade options are coming soon so feel free to discuss them!

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    That program has been terribly glitchy since day one, and it doesn't seem to have been completed even now. Most of the features are never available, and I find it to be so slow that it's impossible to operate. I do save up the codes in the hopes of it one day becoming playable, but it's too much of a hassle right now.

Years
  • Yeah ... It is kinda horrible. I do think that with enough pushing, it will be successful. I have gotten all of the available cups (in a matter of days) and I can't help waiting for more. I guess I like it so much because I don't really have anyone to play with in "real life".

Mr

Just call me Mister
    Years
  • I searched and didn't find a thread anywhere for this! Quite a surprise actually.

The Pokemon Trading Card Game is now in open beta. You can play it for free. http://www.pokemontcg.com/

It's Flash based, but it's really good. Visually appealing, runs smoothly, few glitches, very fun!

Try it out and tell me what you think about it. I wish they would make a software version so it could go full-screen.

Eevee-Freak

AmberAnonymous
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2012
    Does anybody have some free Pokémon TCG Online codes for me? I just started with the TCGO, but I don't have a lot of money so I can't buy a pack of cards every time I feel like making a new deck.

I'm currently making a Meganium/Slowking deck. I'm only looking for 1 more Slowbro, the one with the psychic move. However nearly nobody seems to own it O_o

Also, how do Tokens work? I have 4 of them, but I can't use them anywhere in the shop?

Years
  • Does anybody have some free Pokémon TCG Online codes for me? I just started with the TCGO, but I don't have a lot of money so I can't buy a pack of cards every time I feel like making a new deck.

I'm currently making a Meganium/Slowking deck. I'm only looking for 1 more Slowbro, the one with the psychic move. However nearly nobody seems to own it O_o

Also, how do Tokens work? I have 4 of them, but I can't use them anywhere in the shop?

Not sure how tokens work, but I don't allow giving away of codes here. It could create a legal hassle for the site since people sell the codes on eBay and other sites for about $0.80 apiece, and if they were to find out that codes were being given away here, they could sue the site for undermining their livelihood, and that's not something this site really wants to have happen, since this site doesn't have a whole lot of revenue coming in.

RetroRoller

Trailer Trash
    Years
  • The TCG Online looked alright, but my internet connection which is limited to like, 500kb/s combined with their lag was just unbearable.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    i've not seen the tokens yet, i have tried the online tcg from the Pokemon website its vs CPU battles are pretty easy to start and has been a decent tool in helping me relearn the game

Back