• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon trading card game

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2009
    im collecting pokemon games cos i like playing them and i've found pokemon TCG for a cheap price so im not sure whether to get it or not. is it good and what do you do?

Sasuke1234

im always bored.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • WI
    • Seen Jun 26, 2016
    i enjoyed it. It's exactly like the original card game and I believe i has all the base set cards in it.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I still have the game and I play it once awhile. If you find the game under $15 then its worth getting it. ;]

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I've never played the game because I've never liked to play with the cards, never bought them and when I recieved them I'll usually place them on my wall or something like that

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    definitely pick it up, i found it to be extremely fun. it has quite a bare bones plot, but who cares its just fun to play the card game. the only thing i found that sucks is if there is someones deck that is too hard to beat all you have to do is build a deck that completelely hoses their color so that theyre weak to all of your pokemon.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • It's probably one of the hardest-to-beat Pokémon games out there. The Elite 4 was actually challenging.

Give it a try.

Kyle Hyde

The one who comes and goes
    Years
  • Still have this game, it was pretty fun back when I was a little kid. I sold it but got it back a few years later, I started the game and was half-way again but the last time I played it, the save wasn't there so I had to start again. :\ They should make a DS version of the game, it'll really be a best seller! (I used to have the CD version which came with the Beginners Deck *real cards* but it only had one battle)

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    When I first got the Pokemon trading card video game I played it everyday and face my friends in card link battles and it was very fun. I had very good memories with this game, so I suggest get it for yourself, because its really fun if you like the cards of course... ;D

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    the game was actually fun to play and it made the tcg look much more easier than b4.i still have mines and play it once in awhile.the good old base set cards and more good times

Flaming Pikachu

My Prices are Nice Nice Baby
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    It's probably one of the hardest-to-beat Pokémon games out there. The Elite 4 was actually challenging.

Give it a try.

Oh wow, there's an Elite 4 in the TCG game?

I remember watching a kid play it once, seems like a real fun game. I'd like to pick up a copy myself one day.

Years
  • I enjoyed playing this game as the battles were fun and it had all of the original cards but i never completed it as i couldnt ever defeat the elite four

Back