• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Trainer Academy

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    The wilo-wisp sailing back towards boo could leave a devistating burn. "Boo use dark pulse to send that wilo-wisp back at skarmory, then let him have some of your ice beam!" yelled Ryan whowas frustrated at the result of his previous move. Duskull's darkpulse propelled the wisp back towards skarmory an let out a furrious ice beam. "paralisis, deep freeze or burn, take you pick, hehe," Ryan chuckled to himself. "That skarmory has been resisting paralisis quite well, and my pokemon are working harder the usual, there must have been something in that soup." He noted "I'll have to thank that guy again, maybe hell gove me a recipe."

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    "Iron Defense NOW!" Nathan screamed. Skarmory wrapped it's steel like wings around itself and created a silver thick cacoon. The Will-o-wisp hit but Skarmory only substained a minor burn. "Now Skarmory, use Airslash and make a circular motion with your claw!" As the ice beam approached Skarmory held it's claw in front of itself so the air slash was frozen solid to create a solid ice ring. "Now Skarmory throw it at Duskull now!" The ring was thrown directly at duskull but soon after Skarmory fell to te ground affected by Parlysis and it took some damage from it's burn.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    The ring of ice directly hit duskull bringing him down to critical health. "****! Alright boo, hit em with all you got while he's down. Shadow ball,shadow pulse and ice beam NOW!" Ryan practcly screamed. His face had become red with anger, losing was not an opition now although he was starting to doubt tht he could beat someone as talented as Nathan.
    Boo fired off his three attacks towards skarmory.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    The trio attack flew across the field and hit Skarmory Directly, Skarmory tried to dodge but the Parlysis and burn stoppped it in it's tracks. "No, Skarmory!" Skamory's metal headhit the ground as it's eyes turned to swirls. Skarmory fainted. "Fantastic work Skarmory" Nathan yelled "Now return." Skarmory dissapeared in a transparant red light. Now; "Trapinch show them your stuff!" Nathan threw it's pokeball and Trapich was ready to battle!" "Lucky I switched Nathan thought, or I would've been behind because of his Eevee."

"Now use Crunch!" Trapinch Pounced towards Duskull with it's mouth ready to crunch the foe in Darkness..

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    "damn, I forgot about trapinch, thought I had the advantage for a sec." Ryan murmured to himself. "alright boo, use darkpulse to push him back, hit him with ice beam then return!" duskull's darkpulse stopped the advancing trapinch in its tracks and boo fired off a quick ice beam before switching places with eevee.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    The Darkpulse hit tranpich thwack right it the face. "Trap Trap!" It screamed being thrown backwards. Then the ice beam was the problem, a chilly Ice beam slice through the battlefield at Tranpich. Nathan had to think quick or else it was the end for Tranpinch. "Ha!" he said. Trapinch use the engry from the blow from darkpulse to propell yourself up and dodge the ice beam!" The Icebeam was dodged but only just.

"I don't think so." Nathan said Smugly Tranpinch ahs the ability Arena Trap! This Prevents you from switching pokemon as long as Tranpich is on the field and one turn after it leaves the field. So Eevee is going to have to wait!"

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    Duskulls attempt to switch was no use. "alright boo, with your health so low you'll be no match for trapinch, its time to use the special move we practiced..."
    apon hearing that cue duskull began to spin and surround himself in ice useing ice beam. Duskull then flew full speed at trapinch. The impact will surely cause boo to faint, but it has the potential to cause massive damage.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Duskull startting spinning rapidy towards Tranpich but Nathan knew exactly what to do. "Trapinch use Rockslide to create a wall of rocks to defend yourself. The rotating Duskull spun straight towards the wall but before iimpact the spinning ice beam made the rocks freeze; ensuring they were harder to break than before. "Thanks" Nathan said sarcastically.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    Duskull crashed into the frozen wall of rocks and the impact caused him to faint. "****!" Ryan yelled as he punched a near by tree, he was completly enraged because of his stupid mistake. "Alright wisp, your up." He moaned already quite aware that his weakest link couldn't beat two strong pokemon. "Use fake tears and when trapinch's guard is down use hidden power."

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    "Don't fall for it tranpich!" Nathan warned. But it was simply to late. Trapinch always looking out for other pokemon; jumped from behind it's frozen wall of rockslide and helped the faking Eevee. Eevee's fake teas tricked it and before Trapinch could escape it was it by a fiesty hidden power. Trapinch was shoved backwards and thumped down ontop the ground. Trapinch fainted.

"Ooh you're good." Nathan nodded. "Swablu get ready for battle!" Nathan cried.
    "Use Perish Song!" Swablu Danced around singing. Nathan had done this with Steven as well. "I always like to presure my oppponents." Nathan said "Time is limited." "Now Swablu he screamed, dodge every attack Eevee uses with dragon dance so your moves a boosted in strength every time you evade one.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    "parish song huh?" Ryan thought out loud "alright wisp, use fake tears but stay on your toes, dodge all you can!" Ryan was sure he might be able to pull a win out of this after all. Eevee nodded in understandment and started gushing crocodile tears. Ryans goal was to buy time.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    "Hmph" Nathan said. "Swablu, spin using dragon dance to boost your dragon pulse. Use dragon pulse while you're spinning to trap Eevee in a storm of boosted draong pulse's." Nathan smiled. He was so excited and proud of both parties. His pokemon and Ryan's. The rain of constant draong pulse's was sprayed all around the battefield. At least a couple were sure to hit Eevee at some point. If they did they'd deal more than the average damage they normally would because of Swabku's constant draong dancing. "You like my combinations?" Nathan loudly asked.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    "they are definatly impressive!" Ryan called back across the battlefield. It seemed as if Wisp was done for, wave after wave of dragon pulse aproached the eevee. "Alright, thos is our last chance, charge a shadow ball and shoot it at swablu!"
    Wisp started to form a large ball of shadow enegy, jumped and fired the attack just as the dragon pulses hit and caused him to faint.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    "Swablu it's a draw if you get hit by that Shadow ball!" "Use Mirror Move!" Swablou used Shadow Ball in effect of Mirror Move. Swabu's shadow ball hit Eevee's causing them to pop and disengrate into thin air leaving small fragments of darkness scattered on the ground. Swablu driften with wind to saftey and landed on the ground unharmed. Nathan panted, he was tired. "Yes!" he cried. But Nathan knew it was close. If Ryan didn't make those few mistakes he could've won it. "Great battle." Nathan said to Ryan and stretched his hand out. "You're pokemon were amazing."

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    "yea, you and your pokemon did outstanding!" Ryan beamed, a big smile grew across his face as he grabed Nathan's hand. For once Ryan wasn't angry because of a loss. "I'm beat though, no pun intended, I'm gonna catch some shuteye. Hope I see you around!" Yawned Ryan as he returned his fainted pokemon.

OOC: I just realized I have to "wake up" for exams in a couple hours so im gonna get some shuteye myself.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Raine smiled at him when he came back "Nice battle Nathan" she had been watching him and was wishing she was that confident in battle.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    "Thanks Raine."Nathan said. He really appreciated compliments. "You know." he said "I can help you boost your confidence in battle if you like." "That is if you feel confortable enough to want to." Nathan asked. "You'll enjoy battling more." Nathan smiled at her. She looked so shy, and in a way he felt sorry for her, but he knew she'd be okay here because she had hmi and Mel not to mention her pokemon and His and Mel as well.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Raine bit her lip thinking it over as she looked down at Zen after a moment she said "S.sure"

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    "Okay what you need to do is find you're pokemmon's best asset." "Attack, Defense, Speed etc."
    "Don't worry about what anybod else has to say and pretend that you control the battle, stay calm and show your opponent that yo won't back down. Make teasing remarks, nice ones but compeitive."

Why don't we have a short trial. I'll go against your Mime Jr. with my Skarmory. Try use the techniques I just told you." "Don't worry there is nothing to be shy about." Nathann's eyes sparkled and he was excited that he was helping her out. "Ready?"

Back