• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Trainer Academy

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Brendan wanted it to get off his chest but he knew how much it will hurt her, "It's just something on the cliff ok." Brendan reassured her as he saw the dorm. "Ok well good night." Brendan said as he went into his lonel room, "Damn why can't I tell anyone!" Brendan shouted in his room as the figure appeared, "I kept the secret to myself aswell I can't tell anyone." the figure said, "Well your you no-one see's you." Brendan fought back making some noise.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    As Raine turned to go to her room she heard yelling come from Brendan's looking back she sighed sadly. I know he's not telling the truth...I just wish...that he trusted me enough to tell me. she thought sadly unknowingly still communicating with him telepathically.

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
    "sure lets go!" Alix and her eevee followed after lulu and her pokemon, but then eevee sensed it and tried to drag alix back inside...

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Immediately after Lulu stepped outside, a rush of wind passed by her, then it was calm instantly. She had an ominous feeling as she looked up at the moon. Something was definitely up... I feel it too. It seems that Alix's Eevee is desperate not to go outside. But she had her pokemon. She could handle any threat, or so she believed...

She went to where the wind went, with Alix following, and she saw a black figure rising up to the top of one of the mountains nearby, as fast as the wind. "Alix, what's that? Could it be a Pokemon?"

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Brendan let his thoughts out, "I'm going to die, my peronality is friendly so I make friends then I have to DIE? How can I tell them that!" The figure looked down, "Or there's the other option." Brendan shook his head. "No not like the other person who took that path that alsmost destroyed the world." Brendan opened his thoughts unknowningly and it could be heard from all Aura based trainers.

Lilliana

Years
    Raine's eyes widened when she heard his thoughts letting out a gasp she turned running back. "Brendan!" she called knocking on his door. Please open up please she thought despretly.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Brendan opened the door to see Raine, the figure still stood there, "Hey Raine what's wrong not another problem?" Brendan lied weakly.

Lilliana

Years
    Raine hugged him quickly and tightly not letting go "I heard your thoughts...I'm your friend forever and I promise I'll do anything I can to help you... I'd give up my own life to help you" she whispered tears streaming down her cheeks as she trembled slightly praying he wasn't mad at her.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Brendan got a hug from Raine, "But I have to do it I did a contract and deal to get rid of evil with him." Brendan said, "And besides it's a long time away."

Lilliana

Years
    "I'll help you with anything you need help with I promise" Raine whispered before looking up at him giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before blushing and looking down and saying with a whisper "Thats for saving me earlier"

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Brendan blushed a bit after the kiss, "Hey no problem? Ok now it's my business and his one aswell we can worry about it later."

Lilliana

Years
    "Okay" Raine said still blushing "Sorry if i made you uncomfortable" she whispered shyly talking about when she kissed his cheek.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    "Nah it's ok remember we still have a test tommorow!" Brendan reminded her, "And can you keep this thing a secret." Brendan asked.

Lilliana

Years
    "Of course" Raine said smiling at him blushing as she took a chance and kissed his cheek again before hurrying out calling "Night!" after her.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    OCC: I never read anything about Raine protecting Brendan and her Aura's? Anyway yes, Dajamn I don't have an Aura Pokemon, but I have 3 that i can temporarily befriend if Inuse the power of the necklces.

Nathan saw the two walk towards the dorms as fine as ever. "Again, they've ditched me, all I have done for them." Nathan clenched his fist. "My pokemon are weak and hurt and the just walk off like that! I HATE THEM!" he yelled. his voice echoed of the cliff. He took out sevipers and skarmory's ball and returned them to their balls. "Ill get them back for this, don't you worry." Inside of Nathan he felt bad and helpless, like something was taking over his body, like he wasn't in control, like his bad and dark side had taken over. "Join me Nathan.." a voice blew in the wind. "And together we can get them back." It was the Phantom trainer, Nathan recognised that voice.

"Oh I hate them so much, but I hate your guts even more." Nathan said sternly.
    "Come with me, join me." said PT. "We shall get revenge and rule over Trainer Academy one student at a time."
    "Whats in it for me?" Nathan said. "I am NOT going to give you my Aura and besides, I already have got 2/3 necklaces. You're merely a fool if you think you are stronger than me."
    "W-well, ughmm,.. ughhh." PT mumbled. He knew he was beaten.

"I can dispose of you and get revenge without your help." Nathan's eyes turned Black. A dark hole formed underneath PT and swalled him up whole. "HAVE FUN THEEERRRE" Nathan said. his voice changed and it seemed to become deeper and much more sharp. "Noow." On to revenge."

He looked on the floor and almost forgot; he picked up the blue necklace and wrapped it around his neck. "Now I am in control."

"First I shall lure Brendan out; I shall dispose of him and then go for Raine." "But I must be nice, or they will suspect me." Hahahahaha"

Nathan walked back; his body seemed to be full of evil, inside he knew he didn't want to do thenthings, but his anger had taken control. It was time for revenge, and even taking the lives of Raine and Brendan; his friends could be easy as 1,2,3.

He knocked on Brendan's door; no answer but he could hear brendan yelling. Nathan scribbled a note on a piece of paper "Meet me at Hollow Cape, tonight and you can finally try and dispose of me. If you fail, your gone and trapped for eternity. Be careful my dear friend, time is ticking. Hahahaha.

Nathan signed it the: PT.

The evil in his body wrote the note not him, he tried his hardest to sotp himself but he couldn't, all he could do was write a code in for Brendan and Raine to figure out. He prayed they wouldn't fall for it, but he knew they probably would.

The code read:

Help me, in bold italic letters...

Last edited:

Lilliana

Years
    As Raine left Brendan's room she saw the note and her eyes widened before she made her decision "he's got to much to deal with right now...I'm not letting him find this" she muttered grabbing the note and running to her dorm. "Brendan won't be there...but I will" she whispered before falling asleep.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Brendan was in his room, "Man what a day guys right?" he asked his Pokemon, Cub had been stolen, he faced off with the phantom trainer with the help of his new-found friends, Brendan yawned and fell asleep before hearing a knock but was too tired and darkness surronded him.

Lilliana

Years
    Raine yawned waking up the next morning she was still exhausted but knew she wouldn't get anymore sleep. Getting up she quickly got ready for the day heading to the dinning room for breakfast the note she had taken from Brendan's door folded unoticeably into her pocket. with another Yawn she sat down waiting for either Brendan or Mel to get there no intention of sharing the note crossing her mind.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    "I bet Brendan was too scared." Nathan muttered evily. "BUT knowing Raine shed help brendan and come instead, but that'd be unlikely, even so, he pshycic abilities are no match against my power!" Nathan laughed and sat on a rock ready to start his plan.

Nathan snatched a oran berry from a nearby berry bush and squeezed it all along his arm. The insides were blood red even though the outside was thick blue. It was perfect for blood, now all Nathan had to do was grab whoever came stupidty to confront him and capture them and dismiss them in darkness.

Back