• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Trainer Academy

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Brendan saw a figure looking straight at them, "Hey over there!!" Brendan darted towards the figure. "Ok give back Cub!" Brendan tried to punch the trainer but Zapdos swooped down and flew Brendan over high above the cliff. "Ok now it's your end!" The shady figure said, "Before you disappear let me introduce myself, you know Hunter J well I'm the one who taught her the skills which she perfected above me. I am also known as the Phantom Trainer." With the snap of his fingers Brendan could feel Zapdos's grip release as he started to fall a few hundred meters to his watery end.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Raine gasped running forward "Star Use Teleport and save him quick!" she yelled ignoring the pounding in her head as she called out her Abra who Teleported grabbing Brendan as he fell to her knees. Somethings not right about this Phantom Trainer. She was thinking and upon hearing footsteps she looked up to see him standing right over her. Oh no. was the first and only thought she had.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Brendan felt an Abra catch him but he knew the Abra will soon perish, in his mind Brendan thought about his life, he liked myths stories and espically out of all of them Dragons. "Wait what if my Aura is Dragon?" Brendan asked as he thought of it a streak of light caught him and Brendan and the Abra were flying straight towards Raine. "Woah what was that?" Brendan asked himself as he came face to face with a Latias.

OCC: People who are dedicated to this Rp will recieve an Aura and an Aura partner which could be a Legendary or a really special Pokemon. So far these are the people with Aura's me, Raine, Nathan and Mel.

Lilliana

Years
    (OOC: fun :D whatever mine is i just hope it's psychic like Mew or Mesprit)

Raine was staring wide eyed up at the Phantom Trainer as he towered above her. My head. it hurts! Raine thought clutching it she didn't know what was happening but the closer he got the more her head hurt and she let out a yell when he grabbed Zen. "NO!"

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Brendan saw the Phantom grab Zen and this time he actually punched him in the face and he let go and so did all his Poke-Balls, "I'll come back for you!" Brendan yelled back "We'll be waiting!!" "Go Pyro! Flamethrower!" Brendan ordered the cloak caught on fire, the Phantom just disappered once again. 'Well now I got a Latios, must be my liking of Dragons, hmm wonder what it's thinking." Brendan thought as he heard her say "WHAA!! ME HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!" "Oh great I'm stuck with a baby Pokemon."

Lilliana

Years
    Raine let out a breath she didn't know she was holding "Thanks for saving me..." she said feeling like part of her was gone and might not be coming back.

Last edited:

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Brendan just shruged and looked at the watch "Better head back for some dinner." He said bye to Nathan and he hopped onto Latios and offered Raine "Hey wanna ride back." Brendan then picked up the Poke-Balls the Phantom dropped and one of them was Cub, "Hey great to see you again." But Cub was injured most likely assualted. "Cub you better rest then."

Lilliana

Years
    "Su...sure" Raine said nervously hopping on to Latias behind him. "I...I've never flo..flowen before" she said shyly really nervous.

Lilliana

Years
    Raine giggled as they flew and looked at her watch it read 6:45. "We're fifteen minutes late hopefully we don't get in trouble" she said knowing that Mel was going to flip out on her.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Brendan could see the form and he ordered "Land!" The landing was smooth and Brendan told Raine "Come on let's go!" As he ran to see Brock wearing an Apron and a Chef's hat, Brendan try to hold his laugh and took a seat by himselfand waited for the food to come.

Lilliana

Years
    Raine giggled to herself upon seeing Brock and found herself in a seat Brendan on one side of her a kid she didn't know on the other.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Finally the food was served, Brendan could see a it was a Bento box with a bit of rice, meat and veggies, Brendan started to eat as the food tasted so good for the lowest dorm.

Lilliana

Years
    Raine grinned digging into her food. This is delicious she thought happily as she ate after a day like today had been she was starving.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Nathan stood then stunned at what had just happened. A latios, catching Brendan, Zen being stolen, The Mysterious Phantom Trainer.. everything seemed so unrealistic, but he knew it was real. It wasn't the time for escpaing into a fake world to save himself from the pain of the real world. He couldn't run from what he wanted, he couldn't run from a new beggining in his life. But the Trainer Academy to Nathan didn't seem like a new beggining, it just seemed to be the start of something Nathan was definately involved in.

Why didn't The Phantom Trainer capture Nathan's Aura while he had the chance? "Why?" Nathan whispered thinking deeply. "Maybe I don't have an Aura." "Maybe it's not inside of me like everyone else, but in fact my Aura IS somewhere else." Nathan was intruiged about what he had found out, it all made sense, well at least to him. The Phantom trainer wants everyone's souls, his first target was Brendan but he failed because of me, he tried again today in the dorms and succeeded, grabbing Brendan's aura, he also tried me, but it was like he couldn't find my Aura, but he knew it was close to me, he then went after Raine and suceeded too. But then he knew he wasn't finished, as soon as he realised us three were threats to him, he had to get Brendan out of the picture. 1/3." Nathan said quickly.

1/3.. that fraction wandered throughout Nathan's head for awhile even throughout dinner as he finally returned. "1/3, 1/3 , 1/3..." "ONE OVER THREE!" he yelled at the table. Everyone seemed to look at him strangely as he ran back to hims dorm and started scribbling on a empty piece of notepad.

1/3 = 3 beings.
    3 beings = Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno.
    3 People= Nathan, Raine and Brendan = 3 Aura's = 3 Aura Pokemon.

If Nathan freed Moltres with his necklace that counts as one. It's seems that Aura's can be a weapon against the Phantom trainer and a tool for the phantom trainer, it depends on who is in control.

1/3. freed Moltress.

Nathan's Aura is split into 3 = Red, Blue and Yellow. Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno.
    3 People= Nathan, Raine and Brendan = 3 Aura's = 5 Aura Pokemon.

OCC: If you don't understnad what I am trying to say ill put it in simpler form
    Raine and Brendan have an Aura just one. They both have Aura Pokemon from their 1 Aura's. Nathan has an Aura that has been split into 3 meaning he can only temporily control 3 Aura pokemon, but he can't do it by himself because his Aura isn't in him. It's in his necklace.

Nathan stopped.

"If I was able to control Moltres with my red necklace/ 1 part of my Auram that means there are 2 more pieces of my Aura still remaining. If the Phantom rider controls Zapdos and Articuno, that means he has my other aura pieces! TWO OTHER NECKLACES!"

Nathan looked at his page and smiled. "Now I know what to do." he said.

Lilliana

Years
    Raine sighed walking outside after dinner, tears were streaming down her face. The moment Zen had been taken from her it felt like her other half was gone. He was my first friend... i haven't gone a day without him by my side since I was ten. She thought collapsing to her knees as she shook with sobs. The thing that had been in her head since dinner still there repeating. 1/3, 1/3, 1/3. Repeating over and over. But Raine paid no attention to the number to wrapped up in her misery to care.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Yeah just wondering, can I join this rp? I can have a profile up say...Tomarrow around 5?

Yeah just wondering, can I join this rp? I can have a profile up say...Tomarrow. I have been reading it for a few weeks now, and decided it was fun.

Last edited:

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Brendan saw Mel starting to cry he did what he thought a friend will do he hugged her hoping she wouldn't mind

Lilliana

Years
    Raine felt a pair of arms wrap around her and she looked up still crying hard at Brendan. She felt a little comfort from the hug after sh tensed slightly from the contact but that didn't help and she just cried harder. "h...he...c.can't b..b...be.g...gone" she managed to choke out trembling.

Back