• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Trainer Academy

Years
    "Steven" grinned Steven "Steven Legend, I see you've met Tom" he said, looking at Marshtomp, who was brimming with happiness.
    "Good job Tom" he said "Yeah, I saw you running this way a while back, and when you didn't return I decided to come and look for you, but everything is good by the looks of it, the academy is this way" he said, pointing in the direction from which he had just came.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    "Well thankyou once again." said Nathan. "Maybe I shall see you again sometime?" "I'm in Sub-Zero Articuno, so hopefully you are too so we can talk some more.." Nathan was really keen on Steven, he seemed to very kind. "To thankyou, would you like to have a batle with me?" Nathan asked.
    "Just first let me heal my swablu, she's taken quite a hit from an ember if I predict." Nathan brought out swablu hugged it. "Hope you're okay Swablu" Nathan rehtorically asked. "Here take some food." Nathan reached for his backpck and took out a handful of 'Pokeblocks and poffins. Swablu ahppily took some as Nathan offered some to Marshstomp.

"So how about it Steven care for a 2 on 2 battle?" "I have to warn you, my swablu may be cute, but it can pack a punch." "Tom looks strong too. So how about it?"

Years
    [If we battle, when a Pokemon attacks, the other person has the choice of whether it hits their Pokemon or not, okay? Just to be fair]

"Sure" grinned Steven, "But prepare for me to lose. Yeah I know, not the normal thing to say when going into a battle, but I like to analyse battle strategies, so your most likely to win this one. But that wont mean I wont try, lets go!"

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    "But what you don't know about me.." Nathan said "Is that I look up every trainer here. Their pokemon, wins, losses, strategy and history."

"But anyway lets get started." "Trapich GO!" "Trapich use Crunch!" Nathan yelled, a fierce crunch was headed towards Stevens pokemon, trapich looking more determined then ever to win.

Last edited:

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
    SLAM!

Andy was decked by the particularly obese trainer, and slammed against the metal doors. After shouting an obscenity, Andy pushed the Trainer off and, after a brief argument, the Trainer backed off.

"Aww.. C'mon Crimson, I won!" The defiant chicken-like being shook his head no. This wasn't the first foot-race that had been an upset. Andy was insistent that he won. Crimson was insistent that he had beaten Andy in the foot-race. The two went on and on about who won what, and, eventually, Crimson got so passionate that he shot a Flamethrower into the air and started to yell. "TORCH-TORCH TOOOORRRCH." Perhaps the Torchic was just as feisty and/or anxious as Andy was about the Trainer Academy. Andy had to admit, there were some tough looking trainers around, as well as some who looked nonchalant and carefree. Some looked serious. "It's useless arguing with you." Andy sighed, and took out his Pokeball and returned his Torchic. Maybe I need to step out of my comfort zone and allow him to evolve. I've kept him this way, mostly for my own selfish reasons, but I think he really wants to. I'll see what happens.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------20 minutes later---...

C'mon already... when are they gonna open up the doors. I've been waiting here for a while. Andy rubbed his hands together and watched the various battles certain Trainers were having. The one he was paying attention to, however, was the Vibrava versus the Trapinch. He had even sent out Edges, his Chobomaki, to watch. Chobomaki was nestled inside his hood, which was up.

Andy observed the battle closely.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    "Aha, I don't think so." "Move out of it's way, and make sure it's directed towards the vines." the dragon breath hit the vines sending them into flames that seperated them from a nearby tree, now they hung swinging around randomly. One was bound to hit vibrava soon. "Now, let's get trapich safe; use dig!".

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    "Marshtomp, use watergun and direct it at the hole that Trapinch made!". Marshtomp used watergun.
    Ugh.. you sent out Vibrava to battle.n You'll need to switch out in order to start attacking with a different pokemon. I think you've misunderstood. It's a 2 vs 2 pokemon battle. Single but with two pokemon. :3

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    (Sweet. :3)

"You may be protected from attacks from the left, right and top but not the bottom." Yelled Nathan.
    "Trapich finish of your dig and ram vibrava from the ground!"

Years
    Trapinch rose out of the ground at immense speed and slamed into Vibrava.
    "Vibrava!" shouted Steven
    Vibrava fell to the ground and tried feebly to get back up.
    "Come on buddy, you can do it, I know you can!"
    Vibrava got up off the ground and back up into the air.
    "That's the spirit! Vibrava, use Faint Attack on Trapinch!"

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    The devilish faint attack hit Trapich at super speed, Steven's vibrava was fast.
    "Trapich, you're strong, keep going, you can do it!" Nathan yelled. "Now wait for a few second... NOW DUCK." A fiery vine swung above trapich's head towards Steven's Vinbrava.

Years
    The vine swung towards Vibrava and was a direct hit. Vibrava became tangled in a mess of vines and couldn't get out.
    "Vibrava, use Sandstorm to break the vines!" Vibrava used Sandstorm and was freed from the vines, now Vibrava, use Crunch!"

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    A small smug smile smacked it self on Nathan's face. "Thank you dearly Steven." Nathan said.
    "Use rockslide into the sandstorm so they fly around!" Trapich did as it was told.
    Now Stven's Vibrava had two problems, some remaining burning vines and hard flying rocks. Both flying around randomly.

"And again" Nathan yelled. "In the hole Trapich, so you don't get hit."

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    "Try and Dodge it trapich!" Nathan yelled; but it was too late. A thick burning vine swept Trapich up and sent it flying head first into the water gun. Trapich dropped to the ground. Trapich fainted.
    "Amazing work trapich, now you rest." Nathan told trpaich in the pokeball.

"Let's go swablu!" Now use Perish Song!

"Now Steven" Nathan muttered. "Now it's time to use our real skill, our time is limited escpecially when perish song is used."

Nathan's fiery passion was lit, and it was burning with amazing power inside him. He felt great to see that one trainer in particular was watching. e couldn't quite see what they looked like, but he knew it was a trainer because there was a faint shape of a pokemon next to them.

Years
    "Tom! Make sure you dodge until the perish count reaches zero! Now Tom, use Foresight!" exclaimed Steven, his eyes burning with a fiery passion. He felt that this was the closest that he had gotten to beating a trainer this experienced. He knew his chances of winning were fifty fifty, but he also knew that if he held out long enough, the battle would result in a tie.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    "Now now, don't get shy Marshstomp." "Swablu use Mirror Move; Then Swablu used Foresight."
    "Then use Dragon dance repeatedly; make sure you dodge every attack Marshstomp makes as well." "We ain't giving up Steven!" Nathan yelled happily.

Back