• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon-Trainer fusion Sprites Request

What do you think of my fusions.

• Total voters

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    DO you mean you want a Groudon near a Team Magma member and if so which one XD. The male, female, admin male admin female or boss.

Pokemon_Veteran

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    Hey PV, will you do me a favor? You know those link chaos you made... Could ya make one of my character for the Zelda RP please? Just a male Gerudo.. and thats it!
    Edit: NO, not it!! I also want a fusion: Raiku with pidgeot wings and someone's head, I don't know who's though.... try just raiku's for now.. ( I'm trying to figurue out a pokemon fusion that will look like DarkPegasus's avatar, only with Raiku as the base.... DP's avatar is where I got this idea)

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Years
    OK I can try the second one but I aint got no sprites of garudos and I cant remember what they look like. But I will try the Raikou.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I was wondering, can I use the Link chaos in my siggy?

*with credit to you of course!*

Stevo-kun

Years
    Ok Ive done yours and I hope ya like it. Remember just say what you want changing XD. Plus Ill try the chao later ok ^_^.

Requests complete - 192

Pokemon_Veteran

kirbyfan

I'm baack! ^^
    Years
    Pokemon_Veteran said:
    DO you mean you want a Groudon near a Team Magma member and if so which one XD. The male, female, admin male admin female or boss.

Pokemon_Veteran
    Yes please, next to the boss. Thanks in advance!:D

Stevo-kun

Years
    Ok Ive edited your Pokefan and don your Kirby, I hope they r ok *is nervous*

Pokefan

Kirby

Requests complete - 193

Pokemon_Veteran

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    Perfect!! I love it!! The only thing I will change, is which colors go where on the head... But, no more work for you!! Thank you ssoooo much!!

Alright PV, now for a Suicune one!! Lets see... Suicune as base, Articuno's wings, and.... Vaporeon's head, all recolored in suicune's colors... would ya keep the little ribbon things on suicune??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    You've gotten a lot better on these PV!

I would love a Crobat chao if its alright ^^

Back