• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon-Trainer fusion Sprites Request

What do you think of my fusions.

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2005
    Hi,im new! Latios619 is my friend 2. can u do archie & kyogre? that would b gr8...

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Sure I will do all the sprites XD. Ive just had my dinner XD. That is y I didnt reply XD and Mudkip do you want it like that Maxie one XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
    Hey POkefan do you still want that diamond shaped thing above Suicunes Head and Ill try yours aswell Mudkip XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

shrty55

ExcellentSpriter NotHacker
    Years
    Hey P_V I Finally figured out fusion took me a while i made a cydiquil and a charizard fusion it looks cool

i just wanna show u these so u dont have to do one of them for me they were just prcatice im not gonna do it for all the time

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Years
    Ok Shrty Ill get right on with yours now and Ive done yours Pokefan and Pokejungle

Pokefan

Pokejungle

If you want anything changing just sat and Pokefan I wasnt sure about how you wanted the white bit colouring ^_^;

EDIT: Shrty Ive done you Pikates, I hop ya like it ^_^;

Requests complete - 196.

Pokemon_Veteran

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Years
    I dont think it is the wings XD. I was just wondering if you wantes the white bit around Vappys head recolouring,

Pokemon_Veteran

Back