• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon-Trainer fusion Sprites Request

What do you think of my fusions.

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    WHoa~ OMFFG thats awesome!!!111oneone Thanx! *adds to sig and hopes some dude wont steal it*

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Glad you like it TD and you can request today but they wont be done tonight cus I have college tomorrow sorry ^^;

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
    Ok Ive done TD's and if you want anything changing just say and I havent done the others cus Im still figuring out how to do them XD.

Requests complete - 219

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
    I know you want that XD and i said I was figuring out how to do the ones I havent already done XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
    Yeah sure TD and its ok WPM ^^.

EDIT: Ive tried yours TD, I hope ya like it

Requests complete - 220

Pokemon_Veteran

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Can't you even say please? Instead of like pika/charizard. Im startin to think some epeople dont appreciate all the time he spends making these for us.

Years
    sorry
    please could I have a Pikachu/charizard kinda the same but with the wings the mormal and change pikachu to red is that ok
    thanks hopefully

Back