• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Trainer N's evil Plans!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Well to be quite frank, you haven't really seen how it's set in stone, so how can you make such a negative statement? Granted, it may sound ludicrous for the most part because of the idea, and you're allowed to make speculation and opinion and whatnot, but nobody really knows exactly how they're going to do it. In other words, no one really knows if the concept is really going to be as "lame" as leaks put it that way. N can be working with Team Plasma as an undercover, or maybe even use Team Plasma to accomplish his goals, who knows?

This guy definitely looks more evil than most of the other guys that are in the previous versions bar Cyrus by a slight margin, but even then, there may be something much darker about N that we don't know until we possibly play the game(or until more spoilers are released, but the game is coming out next month anyway, so we'll probably get the full experience/information then).
    Really by a "Slight margin"? I don't see N as Evil as Cyrus, that guy was going to destroy/ kill everyone and everything in the Universe for his own dreams! I rather has N's dream happen than Cyrus'...
    N's plan sounds familiar for some reason...I think I heard it/ saw it somewhere in some form...

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
    Really by a "Slight margin"? I don't see N as Evil as Cyrus, that guy was going to destroy/ kill everyone and everything in the Universe for his own dreams! I rather has N's dream happen than Cyrus'...
    N's plan sounds familiar for some reason...I think I heard it/ saw it somewhere in some form...

Now that you talk about it, it sounds familiar for me, too. I think it was in an anime or something.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Well. He could be the rival. But if he is I would find it interesting if it goes little like. HE comes off kinda friendly but as the game goes by he gets more and more enraged finnaly to reveal himelf as part of Team Plasma

Years
    Well he could be like Silver and be related to someone in Team plasma, though despise them. Maybe Plasma is actually good...
    That would be a twist...
    Maybe the leader of team plasma is the father of N like Geovanni to Silver :)
    I read in the Isshu page in Serebii that you encounter team Plasma in Liberty tower...that's odd for an Event, though it sounds intresting :)

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    That would be a twist...
    Maybe the leader of team plasma is the father of N like Geovanni to Silver :)
    I read in the Isshu page in Serebii that you encounter team Plasma in Liberty tower...that's odd for an Event, though it sounds intresting :)

Well liberty...liberate Pokemon. Maybe they wanted Victini because he has mystical liberty powers! But I still think N/Crowned Green Guy are brothers. And that would be a huge twist if PLasma were good! N told you they were bad, so you defeat them, helping his "good" then find out his true evil plans! Then you battle N and fight Zek/Reshi! WOAH!

Years
    Well liberty...liberate Pokemon. Maybe they wanted Victini because he has mystical liberty powers! But I still think N/Crowned Green Guy are brothers. And that would be a huge twist if PLasma were good! N told you they were bad, so you defeat them, helping his "good" then find out his true evil plans! Then you battle N and fight Zek/Reshi! WOAH!
    Some will find that too complicated but I like it, could happen but both want the same goal...so I figure they just have diffrent methods of doing so. Hey maybe N is the leader of team Plasma like it said in the rumors...like Cyrus in the anime, they didn't know he was team Galactic's leader until later, same with Giovanni with the Rocket's in the Manga...

Years
    Well what ever N truly is/ his plan is likely to fail, I wonder if the second legendary trio will play a part in the Plot like the Regis' in the Manga, and the Lake trio in all gen 4 media?

Years
    Then again, don't the evil teams' plans always fail anyway? With the exception of Team Magma/Aqua?
    They do but Team Rocket's plan failed because they were too weak to beat a kid...actually did they even have a plan in RBY?, Team Magma and Aqua failed because they couldn't control the legends, Team Galactic's plan failed because of the Lake trio, plus Giratina (PT) got in the way...we were too late to stop Cyrus and everything would have ended if it wasn't for those 3/4 :)
    So yeah, they will go wrong somehow but I hope they are closer than Cyrus was to his, he was the closest...

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    They do but Team Rocket's plan failed because they were too weak to beat a kid...actually did they even have a plan in RBY?, Team Magma and Aqua failed because they couldn't control the legends, Team Galactic's plan failed because of the Lake trio, plus Giratina (PT) got in the way...we were too late to stop Cyrus and everything would have ended if it wasn't for those 3/4 :)
    So yeah, they will go wrong somehow but I hope they are closer than Cyrus was to his, he was the closest...

TR didn't have that much of a plan, they were just thugs that did missions to steal Pokemmon/Make money (But in G/S/C/HG/SS their plan is more of bringing Givonni back). Also, I wonder if the opposite version Pokemon will make an appearence, as in G/S/C/HG/SS where you caught the first one before E4 and second after. Or would that just be overly convenient?

Years
    TR didn't have that much of a plan, they were just thugs that did missions to steal Pokemmon/Make money (But in G/S/C/HG/SS their plan is more of bringing Givonni back). Also, I wonder if the opposite version Pokemon will make an appearence, as in G/S/C/HG/SS where you caught the first one before E4 and second after. Or would that just be overly convenient?
    I hope so, the other one comes to help out it's fellow opposite out :)

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    You know how there's likely to be RSE references in this game, like the Johto references in DPPt?

I wonder if anyone remembers the green-haired, light-clothe-wearing boy from the Gen III games. . .

Years
    I bet N is his own separate team, maybe he has a few people with him, but I'd bet that there is another separate evil team doing their thing, like trying to mind control all pokemon and integrate their thoughts with human thoughts, then there's N trying to keep them separate, and both of them fight against you.

then later on in the game N joins teams with you and helps you fight the bad team, >>> THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND <<< and then he goes away once the bad guys are defeated, the storyline for the player progresses (the rest of the gyms, say) and then N comes back like uber strong and wants to battle you again and that's the final boss battle.

so he's the enemy most of the game, and keeps trying to throw you down, then the bad guys come in and are like 10x worse so N teams up with you, then he helps to defeat them (maybe coming in and out of the story line, lending a hand here and there, and finally a double battle you and N against the evil team boss), then he leaves for a while and comes back, again your enemy (or maybe he just wants to battle one more time for old time's sake, but he's now friendly) and then the end of that

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    I do mean Wally,

I was implying that Wally looks similar to 'N'.

Wait... Wally, N? Holy Skittles! And helped that son of a... well I'm on warning for swearing but you know what I mean ;). But that could be... though Wally loved his Pokemon. Why Wally, WHY!?!? Though I look forward to more RSE references, I noticed a few in HG/SS: Steven, all the legendaries (exception of regis) available... Though the Wally part does support my theory of the characters being older Red/Leaf. I had a thread about that but a mod merged it in with the rumors thread :( I'll make another one WITH WALLY! I can't believe you Wally... :'(

Years
    Wait... Wally, N? Holy Skittles! And helped that son of a... well I'm on warning for swearing but you know what I mean ;). But that could be... though Wally loved his Pokemon. Why Wally, WHY!?!? Though I look forward to more RSE references, I noticed a few in HG/SS: Steven, all the legendaries (exception of regis) available... Though the Wally part does support my theory of the characters being older Red/Leaf. I had a thread about that but a mod merged it in with the rumors thread :( I'll make another one WITH WALLY! I can't believe you Wally... :'(
    Lol, Wally turned into some guy how poses like Whitney :P

Back