• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Trainer N's evil Plans!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Guys, let's try to stick to N discussion and not how other characters are similar to others.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years

well we are technically talking about but I get your point, I hope N has a powerful team, wonder what pokemon he has...

I wonder if you get to battle him before the big climax, or only battle him there. Only battling him once would keep his suspiciousness, but battling him multiple times would show that he is a very tough opponent and an actual threat.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I wonder if you get to battle him before the big climax, or only battle him there. Only battling him once would keep his suspiciousness, but battling him multiple times would show that he is a very tough opponent and an actual threat.
    I would prefer if we can battle him multiple times, we do encounter him many times thought out the course of the game, like we do with our rivals plus I think we saw him challenging you to a battle in one of the screen shots...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I dunno if N will be as significant as Red, well... enough to get rematches after the main game. D:

The Red Chain

Wow, I didn't know about N's plot until just now. I feel slow. D:
    Regarding the plot, it's definitely different than we are used to and interesting at best. Good job Nintendo, something new. ^.^

Well Wally would make sense if it weren't for the alias being N. I would assume the N is the initial of his first name, but I could be wrong. So if that's the case then it can't be Wally, but good eye. ;D

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    The surprising thing that I figured out is that you can challenge the gym leaders as many times as you want during the time that they're available for a re-match. Maybe N would be the same way, even though he's apparently not "major". Or maybe he would be like the HGSS rival and only appear on certain days(like how the HGSS rival appears only on Mondays and Wednesdays).

Yeah, you could go visit him in jail and battle him in the jailyard! :D

VelvetLucifer

~*Velvet Lucifer~*
    Years
    It would be cool if they made him an evil guy who works by himself and tries to get people to worship him or whatever.

Something more evil. xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Pokemon Trainer N's evil Plans!

Looks like N has something to do with Plasma for sure now. Now as for his relation to that other man...

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    To them who said they have a thoery that the player characters in B/W are older versions of Red and leaf; I can see where you are coming from, because there are similarities, however I disagree, as I think they were meant to be deliberate, as yet more symbolism of their attempted reboot.

However, I can see the similarities between Wally and N quite clearly, however it remains to be seen if they are connected in any way.

Back