• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Trainers Destiny

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    Intro
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello PC today is a great day for a pokemon game. This game was developed in rmxp and has excellent graphics plus it has a ton of new features. these features include. -all regions from main games. :D - a new bad team, Team Plasma :O -and many more! so have fun and enjoy your destiny as a Trainer.

plot
    --------------------------------------------------------
    You start in Pallet Town at ten years old your mom moves away so you are sad. But then a teacher invited you over for your first lesson which is how to battle. She lends you Bulbasaur which grows to like you so you talk to Professor Oak and he explains how you are built to be a pokemon master. Now that you have your first pokemon you journey to Route 1 where then you find a suspicious face Your First encounter with Team Plasma. Oh no he has a Zubat level 3 how bad does this get. not very because you defeat it with easy (hopfully it's only level 3). you travel to Pewter City where you fight Brock. When you earn the stone badge and Brock tells you have you nocticed any trainers well there arn't any becuase this place is controled by Team Plasma so it is abandonded. everyone moved to a new region called Kota. only the gym leaders and professor Oak remain. after he says that you walk out of the gym to find yet another Plasma grunt right in front of you with a zubat level 3 and a geodude level 5. so then you defeat him and travel to Cerulean City when you beat her she gives you more info on team plasma and why Kanto was abondaded and that it was abonded about when your mom left. You want more Play the game and find out what happens next.

Screenshots
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.flickr.com/photos/thejoshman/

you can look them there.

Releases
    --------------------------------------------------------
    demo 1 for testers. i have up to brock for what i think works if it doesn't tell me here but if you can edit the starter kit to work if you can and map and do whatever! just give me a link and i will upload anyway here is the link.

https://www.mediafire.com/?mjjvymmyrnv
    Credits
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Kyledove for tiles
    Maximus for events
    poccil for starter kit
    Nintendo for pokemon itself.
    torterra10 -spriter
    money stacks- maps, events and other good stuff
    Curt for regions and gadesx for mossdeep and fixes.
    help-14 for OW sprites.
    thanks for all the help :)

Last edited:

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Yay! The thread is up.

You may want to change from kyledove's old graphics. Those are...very old. Try adding some other custom graphics too. We're just looking at a starter kit with minimal edited graphics.

Also, try to edit your grammar in the game. Instead of "good job. catch another one," use "Great work! Try to catch another one to really put your skills to the test.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • Take it from a person who tried making all regions in a game before. It got extrenely boring making it, and you will most likely not succeed. But, that's just me. Perhaps you can do the impossible!

Good luck! :)
    BTW, you need to improve on your grammar a bit. Start your sentences in capitals, for example.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    ok thanks money stack i will try and make it interseting and fix grammer thanks. oh and do you want to join my game to help me make it interseting and stuff.

thanks. :)

TBM_Christopher

Semi-pro Game Dev
    Years
  • Looks interesting, albeit slightly generic at this point. The story summary you've given is a little too specific at this point(describing the beginning of the game, Team Plasma Pokemon and their levels, and specifying that you have to get Bulbasaur as your starter). Keep going and best of luck to you. I'll keep an eye on this.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    i know this hasn't been posted in for awhile but i have a new and better release on first post.
    :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    why aren't you photos on the page? and trust me. you do not want to say you are going to have all regions, you most likely will never finish the game itself. plus have a story go from one region to another is to hard to make. Trust me on this.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2014
    why aren't you photos on the page? and trust me. you do not want to say you are going to have all regions, you most likely will never finish the game itself. plus have a story go from one region to another is to hard to make. Trust me on this.

It's fully possible to include every region in a fanmade game and get the game finished too. You just have to know how to use your time wisely. It's also fully possible to have the story involve every region. So to the leader of this game's development, I say DON'T trust him on this. Trust YOURSELF on this. Reach for the stars and don't let anyone bring you down with their pessimism. The fact that most of the other games that include all of the regions haven't been finished doesn't mean it's impossible to do. It just means it's difficult and takes time. But if you want to do that, then you do that. Don't listen to the naysayers that tell you otherwise.

Good luck with your game. Peace out.

Back