• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon trainers starting point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    "I bet it's beautiful." complemented Ben. He looked at his own Pokegear.

"I fight the gym leaders from weakest to strongest. Right now I'm going back to Petalburg city to fight Norman. I heard he trains Normal-type Pokemon. I might have a little trouble, since Normal-types don't really have a weakness other than fighting." said Ben.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Petalburg city sounds alright to me. I don't have any fighting types but it's ok. So where are you from? I'm from NewBark Town." Alana wondered what Pokemon Nowman had. Normal. She had already begun to form a plan to battle him.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    "I'm from Pallet. Two of my other friends also left from there." replied Ben. He was also thinking about Norman's Pokemon. They were normal types, but they can also learn a variety of moves.

Alana

Years
    "Well shall we get going?" Asked Alana looking around. Pidgey chirped and she grinned. "Guess not. We were heading for the hot springs first then leave. Pidgey and Chikorita won't let me forget. So how bout we all go around town and do what we want then leave tomarow?"

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    "Sure. I need to pick up some supplies anyway." said Ben. He called returned Chris to his Pokeball, waved good-bye to Alana, and walked inside the Poke-mart. Blastoise had to wait outside, of course.

(It's kind of weird that the Gameboy game's hot springs don't really have anyone in them...)

Alana

Years
    OOC: Kinda.

Alana waved then turned and headed for the hot springs. Before she reached them Pidgey had already taken off. "Hey Pidgye come back. You need to be more pation." Pidgey chirped happily a she doe into the water. She came out a moment later chirping and squaling. "You know they call em HOT springs for a reason." She grinned as Pidgey rest on the ground.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    Ben exited the Pokemart and was greeted by Blastoise.

"Don't worry, I got everything. I even bought a couple of soda pops for us." said Ben. Suddenly, someone appeared in front of him.

"Listen, if it's about the hot springs yesterday, I didn't know there was going to be that many girls in there, so drop it!" complained Ben. He looked up to find someone he hadn't seen in a long time... his rival.

"Hello there. I see you haven't changed a bit." he said.

"What buisness could you possibly have here, Ken?" Ben asked.

"I live here. This is my hometown." yelled Ken. A sweatdrop appeared on Ben's forehead.

"Oh... Well, what do you want with me?" Ben asked.

"To battle, of course! Everytime we meet, it will always be a battle. Now, I see you've already got out your Blastoise, so I'll send out Charmeleon!" Ken yelled as he threw a Pokeball. It released his Charmeleon.

"Well, everytime we meet, you'll lose because you only train Fire Pokemon." explained Ben.

"We'll see about that!" Ken said.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Sam was bored. "Alana, I have the urge to battle, but Lez doesn't seem to wanna." She squats, putting her head in her hands. "Do you want to battle? I don't want to seem like I'm rushing you, but Flygon needs to battle, and so do my other Pokemon. It would be great practice! I already have all the badges."

Alana

Years
    Alana sighed. Pidgey and Chikorita gave her puppy eyes. "I promised them we could go to the hot springs. How bout we battle later. Lez is to busy drooling over Flannery so I guess the only option you have is to find a trainer around here some where. I'll battle you later." About five minutes later Pidgey was flapping around over the hot springs again. "I told it was hot." She said laughing as she slipped into the water. Chikorita eased her way in then looked at Pidgey in an annoyingly superior fasion.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    "Sure!" Sam says, her eyes gleaming. She enters the PokeCenter, going on the PC. She logs on to her name.
    NEW MAIL FROM MOM it reads.
    She clicks it, the message saying:
    "Hey dear! Just got back from vacationing in Celadon. Dad gambled and used his money on a Porygon. Its a gift for you from us! Check your storage system.
    *Mom"

"Oh how nice!" Sam declares, clicking out and entering her storage system. Sure enough, there was a Porygon. She couldn't withdraw it, for her Team was full. But it was at level 25. She'll have to train it.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    Ken suddenly returned his Charmeleon to it's Pokeball.

"On second thought, I'm afraid I have too much to do right now. Mabye next time." said Ken, running off.

"Did he chicken out? Oh well." said Ben, scratching his head.

Alana

Years
    Alana and Chikorita were both laughing. Again Pidgey had simply dove into the water with out thinking. "She must not get it." Muttered Alana. Chikorita nodded as Pidgey splashed around happily in the water. "At least she didn't jump back out this time. I sometimes wonder if she was dropped on her head as a child." Pidgey scowled as Chikorita snickered. "I was only joking." Pidgey pecked anyways.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    I was still sitting on the bench we had watched Lez battle. I was sitting there letting the sun warm me. I didn't feel like going in the springs. Flare lifted her head off the ground and flew towards a Blastoise. "Char Charizard Char!"[I'm Flare! Who are you?] Despite him being her weakness she still managed to make friends. I laughed at the site. "Sometimes I think you have metal problems, Flare." She looked at me hard and fixed me in a mean Glare. I sighed and got up. "Now what do you want?" I asked. She pointed towards the mart. "Something to drink I suppose?" She nodded and I came out with two lemonades for us to drink. After I finished mine I walked towards Alana and Sam. Alana's pokemon were splashing in the springs spraying me with little dropplets. "Hey you two! Watch it! Or I have Hydro get ya!"

Alana

Years
    OOC: Shrug, I guess so.

Alana looked at the sky. "Come on you two." She said to Pidgey and Chikorita. She wrapped the towel around her body and got out. "See ya later then." She said with a shrug as Pidgey and Chikorita continued to relax in the springs. After she got dressed Alana got a room in the Pokemon Center and went to bed. Pidgey and Chikorita joined her soon afterward.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    Ben also got a room in the Pokemon Center and fell asleep. A few minutes later, someone walked into his room. The figure had red hair, but the rest of him was camoflouged (sp?) in the dark.

"Listen, I don't know what you have against Ben, but if you want him dead, do it yourself." he whispered into his phone.

"We just had this talk, did we not? You are to do what the contract says. My plan will fail if Ben is allowed to live. I would jeapordize the mission if I were to do it in person. I thought you had guts, so I sent you. Now do it!" yelled the voice on the phone.

"I'd much rather defeat him in a battle..." the figure whispered. He pulled out a knife and held it over Ben's body. He suddenly dropped it and ran out. Ben merely stirred in his sleep.

An hour later, the figure finished his next job. He had unhooked the Pokemon Center's PC, and replaced it with a fake one.

"I'm sorry, rival. As soon as someone turns this one, the whole place will go up in flames..." he quietly said. HE quickly ran out of the Pokemon Center.

Alana

Years
    Alana stirred in her sleep. Chikorita's leaf rested on her nose. She shook her head absently then opened her eyes. "Thanks a bunch." She yawned. She turned over and tried to go ack to sleep but Pidgey was chirping in her sleep. She rolled over and poked her. "Hey wake up." Pidgey woke up with an exeptinally load chirp and fluttered madly around the room. Alana grabber her and held her gently. "Hey calm down it's ok. Shhhh. It was just a dream." Pidgey chirped miserably for a while but eventually fell quiet. Alana put her down softly and shook her head. "I wonder why that little bird keeps having these dreams. Maybe I should visit a therapist. I'll call one in the morning." She nodded silently then laid back down and fell asleep.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    Ben suddenly woke up. Checking the clock, he found it was only 1:00 A.M. He decided to take a walk around town, since it would be impossible for him to get back to sleep right now.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    :Im back!

IC: Lez slipped into the spring, letting the warmth run up through his body. He let out a sigh of relife and relaxation. He noticed Sam was anxious to battle with him, but he was way too tired. He released all his pokemon, who now swam and played around in the water. Lez felt as if he was sinking in Lava, it was so soothing.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    Since Ben couldn't sleep anymore, he decided to go in as well. He released Sceptile, Gardevoir, and Blastoise. They all had a mild nature, so they just relaxed as usual.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back