• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon trainers starting point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Sam was outside, resting on the back of her Flygon. A blanket was over her. She moves slightly and the slow rise and fall of Flygon's stomach was like a slow rock that her mother used to do to her at night when she was five. The hat fell over her eyes so no light could wake her up. She heard voices, entering of the Pokemon Center, and someone exiting it afterwards. She remained asleep, though.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    I had followed Alana into the pokemon Center and fallen asleep on a couch. My Houndoom, Darkness, was lying next to me. I rolled over and heard a growl from Darkness. "What's the matter, Darky?" I got up and saw a figure heading towards the door. I waited till they were out and followed the figure. It may have been Ben or Alana. It wouldn't be sam because I'd seen her outside. I hid behind a large bush and watched the figure.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    Ken turned around. He thought he had heard someone. He decided it was just his imagination acting up after his little plan failed.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Sam suddenly wakes up. Feeling vunerable ((She's only in her under garments O_o)) she pulls the blanket up to her chest. "Who's there," she yells out into the dark. Her eyes dart frantically around as she spots a shadow moving about.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    Ken looked towards the bushes again.

Someone's definately there... thought Ken. He released Charmeleon.

"Chermeleon, burn down those bushes!" yelled Ken. Charmeleon shot a ball of fire towards the shrubs.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: And that's why I sleep in my cloths. ^_^

Alana sat up. Pidgey chirped loudly and Chikorita was banging on the door to get her up. "What is ti?" She asked standing up. She heard noises outside. Without bothing to even put on her shoes she rushed outside. She spotted Lez and Ken. Ken had his Charmeleon burning a bush. She shivered slightly in the cool air and wished she had grabbed her jacket. "What's going on?" She asked confused. Chikorita was growling menicingly and Pidgey was chirping in a threataning maner.

Alana

Years
    "Yes. Lot's of people. Sam, Nurse Joy, and many other trainers. What's going on? Why are you trying to burn that bush." Alana was confused. She held her arms. I shouldn't have rushed outside like this. I won't be any help if I'm to cold to move. Well it doesn't matter now. "Why does it matter whose in the Pokemon Center. Is something wrong?"

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    "There is a bomb planted in the center. We have to evacuate them immediately. If anyone turns on the PC, the place will..." said Ken. He figured Alana already knew what he was going to say.

Alana

Years
    *sweat bead* "Ok that's bad. We shouldn't hang around. We should get the people out. Come on." She turned and ran back into the Pokemon Center with Pidgey and Chikorita hot on her tail. She went to her room pulled on her shoes, hat, and jacket, then went to wake Sam and Nurse Joy. Chikorita and Pidgey stood guard over the PC to make sure no one used it.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    Ben walked into the center and saw Alana's pokemon in front of the PC. He walked over there, only to be pushed back by them.

"What's up with you? I just need to use it for a minute." said Ben.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    *Sweat Drop* "Er... a bomb," Sam says, jumping off her Flygon. She blushes, grabbing the blanket and uses it as a tunic, "That can't be good." Man I have to change! she adds in her head. She runs towards Ken, tripping on her blanket and falling. A larger sweat-drop forms on her head. She curses mildly under her breath as she struggles to get up.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    Ken looked at the girl who just tripped.

"Maybe you should be more careful... or put more clothes on, which ever comes first." said Ken, smirking.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    She was clearly annoyed, blushing. "I sed to not sleep with.. Never mind," she says, walking into the Center. Her face was bright red, embarassed. She never really traveled, nor slept, in a public place, and PJs were the only thing she didn't pack.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    I cowered in the burning bush(XD) afraid of getting burned myself. I ran out from behind it and into the Pokemon Center. I heard everything Ken had said. I looked and saw Ben trying to use the PC Ken said was going to blow the place up. "What the?" I muttered. I ran over to him. "Why are you trying to blow up the place? Or don't you know?" I asked.

Last edited:

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    ((In case you didn't know, KEN, my rival, planted the bomb, and warned everyone. BEN, me, is trying to use the PC, but doesn't know about the bomb.))

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    She enters a restroom in the PokeCenter, then emerges fully dressed. "Ah, that's better," she sighs, taking off her cap to run her fingers through her purple hair, "No more awkwards stares." She goes over to Ben. "Ben, somebody emplanted a bomb into the PC, anyone who tries to access it will cause it to explode." she wags a finger, "Now, we don't want that to happen, do we?"

Alana

Years
    "No we don't." Said Alana emerging from a hallway. Nurse Joy was behind her in her PJs.

"What's going on? Is there really a bomb in that PC? Well we can't take any chances." She walked over to the counter and picked up the phone. She pushed a button and turned on the load speaker. "Attention trainers. Please gather up your pursetions and leave the Pokemon Center in an orderly manner." She put down the phone and a few minutes later trainers appeared mubling and grumbling.

"What's wrong?" Asked one.

"Why do we have to leave?"

"I've only had two hours of sleep." Soon they had all left to find a new place to stay.

"Do you think they're all gone?" Asked Alana. "I bet some of them are still asleep."

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Sam notices one sleeping. It was a rather young boy (about ten. Probably a new trainer), with a Nidoran♂ on his head.

"Rise and shine sleepy boy!" she declares jumping on him.

"Aak!" he says, jumping out of bed, "Crazy, crazy woman, right Poison?" Sam looks at him with a look of suprise on her face.

"Holy... John, is that you?"

The boy pauses. "S-Sam?" Suddenly, they're hugging eachother.

"Hey everybody! This is John, a kid who grew up in my hometown. He must've became a trainer.

New Trainer!
    Name: John
    Pokemon: Nidoran♂(Poison)
    Other: He doesn't really fight. He is a real good artist for the age of ten, and draws Pokemon for the new museum. He and Poison have been together for a long time.
    Description: A small boy with dark brown hair and green eyes. He wears jeans and a black shirt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back