• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation [PG-13] Revamped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
  • "MRRRRHH!!!" Kate attempted to shout, her words muffled by her firmly-closed mouth. She leapt out of the water, attempting to get the lobster's attention. When the creature's attention remained fixed on Chris, she ran forward and felt her body pick up abnormal speed, attempting to use what she figured out was Quick Attack. She slammed into the creature's hard shell, flustering the lobster but not doing nearly enough. The giant lobster snatched her in its pinchers, holding her up and looking at her with hate.

"You brought the humans here!" It said in a booming voice, its claws constricting around her.

A small smile appeared on Kate's face as she shook her head. She opened her mouth and spat a wad of mud and rocks into the creature's eyes. It yelled in pain and surprise and loosened its grip ever so slightly. Kate, now more slippery since she was drenched in water, easily slipped through, jumping into the air and whipping her tail across the lobster's face before landing softly in the sand on the other side of the lobster, glancing at Chris.

"Never… again…" Kate panted, spitting more mud out of her mouth and grimacing.

Kate then looked up at the lobster and found it glaring down at her, an unnatural light filling its eyes. Fear flooded Kate and she felt herself fall defenseless beneath the gaze. Before she had time to react, the claws descended on her once again and gripped her, their pressure increasing every moment.

"Now I will destroy every one of you and your Trainers!" the lobster shouted, squeezing Kate even harder.

"Chris!" Kate gasped, black spots slowly flooding her vision.

An earsplitting shriek flooded the air and all at once the pressure lifted and Kate fell to the sand, gasping for breath. Kate looked up and saw the last thing she expected. The dog thing had reached her, but his paw was striking the head of the lobster.

"You're… Helping me?" Kate asked, looking at the dog with confusion. "But…"

"Help me!" he shouted, dodging out of the way of one of the lobster's massive claws.

"What?"

"I said help me!" he barked, holding out one of his paws to her as the other one began to glow.

Kate hesitated. For one thing, this guy had just been attacking her and had almost knocked her out for no apparent reason! And secondly, she had no idea what she could do to help. But despite both of those doubts, Kate jumped over, pressing her paw against his. She was surprised to find a small jolt of energy pass through her into him and feel his attack grow stronger. He leapt up and struck the lobster just below the star on its forehead, earning another cry of pain. For whatever reason this Pokémon knew what to do against the lobster. Kate glanced back and saw the brush of the forest start to move, most likely signaling that the girl was coming. Kate locked her eyes on the dog, who was still focused on the lobster. What would he do when the girl got here?

Years
  • ((OOC: Sorry I haven't posted for days, the forum was down for me so I couldn't go and post for a few days... But I think things will be back to normal.))

"You brought the humans here!" Caitlin heard a booming voice. As she span around a hudge lobster was gripping on to the brown creature with long rabbit like ears.

The creature smiled spat a bunch of mud and rocks in the creature's eyes. It yelled in pain.

"Never... Again..." She heard it say. And it spat some more mud at it.

"Now I will destroy each of one of you and your trainers!"

"Trainers? What trainers all I see is a bunch of people..." Thought Caitlin wearily. "What a day..."

"Chris!" The creature gasped.

Caitlin covered her stubby ears as an ear piercing shriek filled the air.

Caitlin ran to help the creature, but as it did a dog creature reached out a paw.

She quickly hid behind a nearby tree, in order not to hurt herself by the mad lobster. "Chris? Where are you?" She muttered sadly. Caitlin crept around the rock. She slowly walked to the scene, trying to avoid splashes of water flying through the air.

"L-leave h-her a-alone..." Stuttered Caitlin as she rushed to the lobster."Ugh... What am I doing> Going up to a monster like this..." She found herself gaining speed and charged towards the lobster, before she knew what she was doing, she slammed against the lobster full hit. It made a loud groan. She gazed at herself. "W-what did I do?" She thought nervously.

The lobster spun around and looked at Caitlin. Series of dread rushed through her as it slowly began to rush towards her.

"How dare you!" It bellowed, leaving Caitlin glued to the spot. "I... shall destroy you all!" It roared.

As Caitlin stood petrified on the spot, the dog came and charged at the lobster, half knocking it over. "Wow he seems to know what he's doing" Thought Caitlin nervously.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Maxwell stood there, listening in on the other creatures' conversations. It seemed that they had been humans as well. Why is everyone turning into Pokemon? he wondered. His thoughts were interrupted, however, by a rustling sound behind him. He shifted his position slightly and used his peripheral vision to see what was there. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a boy perched on a branch above in a tree. He had straight, brown hair, a blue-and-white striped polo shirt, and long khaki pants. In one hand was a small red and white ball, and in the other he held a small pair of binoculars, which were currently trained on Max. Maxwell took a step to the left. The boy moved to the left. He stepped to the right. The boy moved to the right. Suddenly, he jumped forward, whirling around in the air, startling the boy, who fell out of the tree and onto the sand.

The boy quickly got up, shaking off the stand. "Pokeball, go!" he cried, throwing the ball at Maxwell. Maxwell smirked and leapt into the air. He did a flip, kicking the ball to the ground as he turned over, and landed nimbly on the beach. The instant his feet touched sand he darted off into the forest. "Wait, Treeko!" the boy cried, picking up his binoculars and putting the strap around his neck, then rushing after Max. So, I'm a Treeko... he thought. Whatever that is.

"Listen, you!" he cried. "I'm not a Pokemon! I'm a human!" But the boy kept chasing after him. Argh, I must be speaking some other language, he thought, quickening his pace. But the boy still kept up with him. "Well then, if I can't escape him on the ground, then I'll have to go by air," he said to himself, pushing his feet hard off the ground. He flew into the air and landed on a branch. Then he jumped from one branch to the next, getting higher and higher as he went. He looked back, an was shocked to see that the boy was still there, chasing after him. "Man, that kid is fast," he muttered, his foot hooking onto another branch.

This branch was too thin to support his weight, and it snapped in half, sending him plummeting to the forest floor below. He closed his eyes, preparing for certain death, the air rushing past him.  Then... nothing.

He slowly opened one eye, then the other, and looked around. He was in the arms of the boy. "There you go," he said, setting him down gently. "Look, if you don't want to be my Pokemon, I understand. Go on, go if you want to." Maxwell thought about this for awhile. This boy had saved his life. And he seemed to know this world pretty well. Plus, it wasn't like he had any other idea of what to do. So, if he wanted to partner up, then sure, why not. He stepped forward towards the boy, indicating his decision. The boy jumped for joy, and then raised the ball and threw it at him. The ball opened up, and a bright red light shot out of it, enveloping him.

And the world went black... again.

A flash of light, and Maxwell was standing in the grass again. He blinked, then blinked again. It was like he had been asleep. For how long, he did not know. All he knew was, he felt rested and restored. The boy was bending over him, an eager look on his face. "Okay, I'm Ty Robertson," he said. "And you're my first Pokemon! Now... what should I call you?"

Ty stood there, thinking. "I know! Joey!"

Max shook his head vigorously.

"Um... how 'bout William?"

Again, he shook his head.

"George?"

He sighed. This not being able to talk thing would take some getting used to.

"Maybe... Max?"

Finally! he thought, nodding yes. "Alright, Max it is! Now let's get started!" Ty said. Max leapt up onto his shoulder, and they marched off into the woods.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • So many things were happening at once, first this fox came up to her, questioning her about a boat and how to get back home she shrugged in response, replying she was just as lost and confused as everyone else. Then that brown fox rabbit looking thing that was floating in the ocean woke up, muttering something about credit cards and older siblings, Brooklyn was so lost at the moment, she could hardly keep up with everything that was happening.

"So, you must be a human too, right?" Chris didn't wait for a response and instead he continued "That means… that me and Caitlin aren't the only ones!" Quickly, he put a slight smile on. "Anyways, I'm Chris, what's your name?" Brooklyn was unsure who he was addressing, so she kept quiet and decided to just sit there and soak up this information, maybe she could piece all this together later, when she had time to think "I'm Kate," the brown thing muttered, her tail whipping over the sand "Yes, I am a human, and why are you looking at me like that?"

Chris was about to speak up, when a wave washed along the shore, drenching the group "Pfft Ugh.... I hate the taste of ocean water" she muttered disdainfully, spitting out the salty water and shaking herself much like she'd seen normal cat's do, turning towards whatever had caused the wave, she gaped at the giant lobster that stood before them, Caitlin and Chris took an instinctive step back and Brooklyn did the same, but Chris was the only one brave enough to speak "Heh... Hi..." he stammered out, and Brook noted Kate, who just took off running."You... er... a Human too?"

"She's ditching us! Doesn't this chick watch movies, you don't run away from the big group!"

"HUMAN?" The lobster yelled. "Are you blind or just stupid, Pikachu? Me human?!" It let out a hearty laugh, causing Chris to take yet another step back. "Those soft shells are always on my sand!" the seafish sneered "So Pikachu, if you asked me about humans… then you must be one of their Pokemon! And so they must be here!"

"What?" Chris asked, still keeping his head turned. "How does that make any sense…at all…?"

"Quiet!" The lobster yelled. In a flash, it swiped it's claw across the dirt, kicking up what seemed like a tornado of sand. Before he could even react, the lobster leaped through the cloud, grabbing Chris in between his claws. "Those stupid humans! Always destroying everything of mine!" The lobster yelled, gripping tighter every second. "But now, I'll destroy one of their Pokemon!"

"This fish has serious issues!" Brook thought with wide eyes as her claws instinctively came out, she had a feeling something bad was about to happen and something did happen, and it was bad... for the lobster anyway, Chris's cheeks had started sparking and he electrocuted the lobster, causing it to drop the yellow mouse who landed on his back, rolling on to all fours quickly as they watched the field of electricity surround the lobster as it flinched in pain.

"There's a girl behind me!" Someone yelled, in an extremely shrill voice. Brooklyn turned to see Kate running towards them. "She has this Pokémon that's attacking me!"

"Yeah! Don't mind the giant lobster!" Chris had yelled back, sparks enveloping his body. "No!" She screamed, running past Chris as well as the giant lobster and jumping into the ocean. "That was sarcasm!" Chris groaned and began running after Kate on all fours. However, he was stopped short as the lobster slammed down one of its giant pincers in front of him.

"What! One wimpy little shock and you think we're done?" The lobster laughed.

"Ah… Damn…"

Brooklyn couldn't help but agree with him.

"I feel so useless" Brooklyn mumbled as she watched the battle take place right before her eyes "Besides, they look as though they can handle it" she looked away, trailing off before quickly looking back at the scene and noticed Caitlin standing there, paralyzed mostly out of fear, she was going to jump in and save her, but this weird blue dog thing seemed to have it covered, thrusting its palm into the lobster's face, knocking it over "Man... that looks painful, I'd hate to fight that guy..."

(OOC: There, just one big copy pasta of me narrating what you guys already know. I'm sorry Brook is so useless here, but I'm running low on brain fuel at the moment and I'm hungry >.> I think I'm getting sick, I've been feeling a bit nauseous and dizzy as is today >.<)

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • The lobster raised a pincer at Chris, and for a moment he thought it was over. Being killed by a giant lobster on a beach as a Pikachu… didn't see that coming. Suddenly, Kate rushed in at an extremely quick speed, hitting the lobster in the side of the shell. Although, it didn't seem to do much, it got the lobster's attention. It quickly turned, and for a brief moment, Chris thought he was safe. That is, until the monster's tail hit him in the side of the head. He tumbled over, disoriented by the blow. After a moment, Chris wearily lifted himself up onto all fours with a mouthful of sand. "If I wanted action like this, I would've joined the army..." He muttered between spitting out the sand.

"Chris!" Chris looked up to see Kate, being crushed by the lobster. Before he could even move, an earsplitting shriek filled the air. He immediately buried his head in his arms. The noise was amazingly loud, almost to the fact where it was painful. Finally, the screech ended and Chris looked up, just in time to see some blue dog looking creature nail the lobster in the head with its paw. Suddenly and without warning, his vision began to blur and he fell back to the ground.

After a moment or two, he jadedly looked up, this time seeing Caitlin squaring off against the monster. "L-leave h-her a-alone..." she stuttered, rushing to the lobster. He wearily turned his head, a few feet away, Kate was touching the dog creature's paw. Before he could take in what was going on, the lobster bellowed another statement.

"How dare you!" It yelled, stooping Caitlin in her tracks. "I... shall destroy you all!"

All of a sudden, the dog-like creature again rushed in, ramming into the lobster and knocking it off balance. Chris then realized what he was doing: Lying on the ground like some wuss, while the others were fighting some huge monster crab thing.

With some effort, Chris managed to lift himself back onto all fours; this time staying up. Sparks began to envelop Chris' body as he got back up onto all fours, and even more as he lifted himself onto two legs. "Alright… Let's try this again…" He shut his eyes, concentrating as hard as he could. At first, there was nothing, but after a moment, the same energetic feeling from earlier built up inside of him. Sparks flashed across his cheeks and the feeling the same electric sensation filled his body. In another flash of, a surge of electricity jumped from Chris to the lobster. Unlike the last one, this one looked more like a lightning bolt than a transfer of energy. It instantly hit the lobster, making it glow brighter and brighter from the electricity. All of a sudden, despite the feeling, Chris felt drained. He fell back onto the ground, panting as the bolt disappeared.

"Nice shot!" Chris looked over to see the dog-like creature speed past him.

"Thanks… I guess…" He panted as the creature hitting up, hitting the lobster in the head again. <Thank god he's on our side..> He sighed, as he got back up onto all fours.

(OOC: Dang... Writer's block sucks. :P)

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • Wallace stared at the entire battle happening with a WTF expression "What is this?" he thought eying them all. He continued to watch them battle in awe until the lobster grasped one of them; He jumped and made his way towards the group. "Why do I have to be so slow?" he thought annoyed as he wobbled along the path. As he was halfway there the being was already out of the lobsters grasp, but in all fairness. It looked more pissed off then a nerd who got his world of war craft account banned. He gulped but continued his way, as he finally reached them. He panted and looked at the Lobster [FONT=&quot]"I... shall destroy you all!" it Yelled getting extremely agitated.

Wallace just looked at it and put his hands to his sides like as if he were in a western and about to pull a gun "You want it tough guy? Bring it eh? Eh? CMON" He closed his eyes and flailed his arms in circles "EYAGHHDGDHYDHDGH DIEEEEE" He opened his eyes again to see that the lobster looked dazed and very hurt "Crippes almighty IT WORKED, HAHA I OWN" He beamed.

The Riolu whispered to him "sorry to break it to ya pal but that Pikachu there did that as your eyes were closed" Wallace sweat dropped........."Oh...eh .....of course i knew that, i was just......ADDING DRAMATICNESS" He grinned awkwardly. his eyes then went wide. "WAIT A MINUTE THEESE THINGS CAN TALK" he thought shocked. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH" he screamed aloud.[/FONT]

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • (OOC: Just don't say anything, okay? >.<')

Kate whooped excitedly when the lobster fell to the ground, growing weaker by the moment in response to the unrelenting assault. She was tempted for a moment to feel sorry for the creature, but shrugged it off when she remembered that it had just tried to skewer all of them.

"Eevee, use Quick Attack with me," the dog said.

Kate nodded, after realizing that he was talking to her, and felt the familiar surge of speed build up inside her as she charged at the lobster with the dog at her side. The lobster attempted to jab them with his pinchers, but they easily dodged and slammed him in the stomach. The dog reached out a paw to Kate, who immediately pressed her own against it and felt power flow into him. His paw glowed brightly and he leapt up and jabbed his fist against the star on the lobster's head, causing the shellfish Pokémon thingy to fall backwards into the ocean. The dog landed lightly beside Kate, watching the lobster warily for any signal of it getting up.

"Enough," the lobster rasped, pushing itself up and eyeing the small Pokémon around it but making no move to attack.

"Heh, I guess this means we're friends now," Kate said, turning to the dog with a somewhat forced (not to mention uncomfortable) grin on her face.

The dog didn't reply and looked up the beach where the girl was now running toward them, another one of those red and white balls in her hand. The dog turned back to Kate and lifted a paw, which began to glow.

"Hey, wait a second!" Kate said frantically, her eyes widening as she backed away. "I thought we were working together. You know, as in not attacking each other!"

"I already have my obligations to my Trainer," he replied, both his voice and face without expression but his eyes revealing a set determination as he walked toward her. "And soon we'll both be working together with my Trainer."

"There must be some mistake, because, you see, I'm not really a Pokémon. I just found this box and I ended up on this ship and then got here and- RUN AWAY!!!" Kate yelled, spinning around and sprinting as fast as she could, only to run into something blue and rather squishy. Kate bounced backward and landed in the sand, feeling rather dizzy from the impact.

"What just…" Kate looked over and saw a blue thingy that almost had the shape of some sort of demented light bulb. "Oh my gosh, what the heck are you," Kate gasped.

Pain erupted from the back of Kate's neck and she fell forward, finding that she had no control over her limbs. The dog stood over her and bent down to pick her up. Try as she might, Kate couldn't push away from him and she soon found herself lying in the sand in front of the girl, the dog's "Trainer". Kate screwed her eyes shut, trying to move any part of her body or form any sort of sound.

Her tail twitched.

Oh yeah, that's helpful, Kate thought bitterly.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Zerrah yelped in panic and started to stamp out the flames with all four paws before it could spread any further. Behind her, she heard a slight whisper, "Mai it's ok it's just another pokemon, I bet maybe it can tell us where we are and what we are" Beo said as he started to approach the black skeleton dog pokemon.

"Excuse me, do you happen to know where me and my friend are at, you see were not really from around here" Beo said putting a smile across his face trying to be as friendly as possible.

Making sure that the grass and leaves where no longer engulfed in flames, she turned and sat on her haunches and tried to look as nice as possible with bones covering her body. Glancing over at the Pokemon called Mai hiding behind the little mole-like Pokemon, she noticed that it was the green mouse from before, that was extremely uncomfortable around her. "I wish I could tell you friend, but I have no more idea than you. I just woke up on the beach out there." She paused, wanting to ask a question, but not wanting to seem stupid. "Umm...I heard someone say that we are called Pokemon, but what exactly are those, and are we all alone?"

Last edited:

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • (demented light bulb eh?)

Wallace wobbled on the impact but stood firm on his 4 feet. "Wow how did i do that?" he looked down "................................" Wallace just stared at his blue feet before looking up again and sighed "....................crap" Before he could continue he heard the thump as Kate was forced onto the ground "HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING? i thought you were helping us" HE shouted agitated, he heard footsteps and turned around seeing the girl from before "YOUUUUUUUUU get away from her, because.......because........uuuuuugh , because i say so, some kind of a kidnapper eh? im not letting you go any further" Wallace jumped in front of Kate and spread his arms in a barrier way "You're not getting her" He looked very determined, which shocked Wallace himself as he usually wasn't.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Beo waited for a reply, as Mai stood behind him. Finally the dog pokemon turned around and looked at them with a smile trying to looking friendly.

"I wish I could tell you friend, but I have no more idea than you. I just woke up on the beach out there." She paused, wanting to ask a question, but not wanting to seem stupid. "Umm...I heard someone say that we are called Pokemon, but what exactly are those, and are we all alone?" she said to him.

"See Mai she's friendly.." Beo said before pausing and returning to the conversation "Yeah that was my who pointed that out.. I dont know much about what Pokemon are, except my roommate played it and as far if were alone im not to sure.. I know the three of us arent from around here, it just begs the question of if there are more of us" Beo said before hearing his stomach growl.

"Ah i'm starving, by the way I'm Beo and this is Mai were looking for food right now if youd like to join?" Beo asked waiting for a reply and to see what her name was.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • (OOC: The ending is a bit rushed, but SOME PEOPLE!- … Never mind… Here it is…)

Chris watched from the sidelines as "Riolu" attacked the lobster one last time, jabbing it on the star with it's paw. It collapsed backwards into the ocean, spraying water into the air. It then went still for a moment. Finally it spoke. "Enough," the lobster choked, pushing itself up and eying the everyone around it but making no move to attack.

<Thank god that's over…> Chris thought as he flopped onto his back, not even caring about getting sand stuck in his fur, just glad it was all over. He stared at the sky, it still looked the same, so how come that they weren't? He sighed; least now he finally had a chance to think. He re-adjusted himself moving his tail a bit. Why were they transformed? Why not someone else?

"RUN AWAY!!!" Kate yelled, immediately capturing Chris' attention and causing him to jump up onto all fours. Had the lobster attacked again? Was there another monster after her. He quickly scanned the area, only to see Riolu holding Kate by the skin on her neck. She seemed not to be moving. He calmed down a bit. She must have gotten hurt, and maybe he was helping her out. Yeah that's it. His eyes continued to scan the area only to see something he hadn't expected. A few feet away was a girl about his age, holding a red orb in her hand.

<What?!> Chris was taken aback as something on his mind clicked. <There… There are humans here? We're all not Pokémon?>

"Hey!" Chris shouted, waving to the girl. "We're human! Can you- " Chris stopped in mid-sentence and froze as Riolu brought Kate to the girl, dropping her on the ground in front of her.

"HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING? I thought you were helping us!?" Chris watched as a blue light bulb looking creature stole the words out of his mouth. The creature jumped between Kate and the girl. "YOUUUUUUUUU get away from her, because.......because........uuuuuugh , because I say so. Some kind of a kidnapper, eh? I'm not letting you go any further! You're not getting her"

It was then that Chris finally realized why Kate had yelled and what the creature was talking about. They weren't trying to help! They were trying to kidnap them! Anger began to build up inside of Chris, sparks covering his body as a feeling similar to the one when he had shocked the lobster dispersed throughout his body. Only, this feeling was different, it was fueled by his anger and frustration rather than his concentration.
    "Get away from her!" Chris roared, charging at Riolu. Before he even had a chance to react, Chris slammed into Riolu with his shoulder before shocking him, electrocuting him as well as sending him tumbling across the sand.

As the dog-creature got back up, Chris turned to the blue lightbulb thing behind him. Although he hadn't seen him before, he cared about Kate, and Chris would just have to act on that. "Grab Kate! Run!" Unfortunately, that was all he managed to say to the creature before Riolu tackled him at almost impossible speeds, sending them both sprawling across the sand. Chris quickly got back up onto all fours, almost acting on instinct. "Go! We'll meet up later!" he again yelled, not looking back. Hopefully they would get the message or would already be gone.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Force Palm, Now!" The girl shouted, and almost immediately Riolu attacked again, this time jumping up in the air and attempting to hit Chris with a paw. Luckily, Chris quickly jumped out of the way just in time and fired another bolt of electricity at the Pokémon. However, Riolu foresaw this, and backed off, dodging the electricity. Chris tried again and again, but couldn't seem to hit him. After another failed attempt, Chris stood there panting for a moment. It felt as though he had run a mile. But he couldn't stop now. Who knows what these sick freaks would do to him?!

"You're getting worse Pikachu! You can't even hit me with electricity! How pathetic." Riolu smirked, getting into another fighting stance.

<So he's fast enough to dodge lightning…> He thought to himself, with a sigh. "Well, I'm screwed" He mumbled to himself. No sooner had he, an idea filled his head and a smile fell across his face. He turned and ran towards the ocean, getting just to where the waves were touching his stomach, but he could still stand.

"You're a Pikachu! Not a Seaking!" Riolu laughed, although Chris could only fathom what about. Rapidly, Riolu sprinti into the ocean to re-engage Chris... just like he had hoped. As soon as the Pokémon's foot had touched the water, Chris gathered all of his strength and concentration, and let out everything he had left in another electric attack. However, unlike the previous ones, this shock traveled through the water, zapping Riolu where he stood. He let out a horrible shreik as all of the electricity traveled from Chris, to the water, to him. The water around Chris seemed to glow as it the attack continued. After a moment, Chris stopped generating electricity and the glow stopped as well. He lifted his head and looked straight at Riolu. The Pokémon stood there for a moment, wobbling back and forth, before falling face first into the sand.

Chris would've said something, but honestly was just too exhausted. His lifted himself onto two legs and waded out of the water, just as the girl ran over to Riolu. She muttered something about it being an unfair fight, then looked over and glared at him. They both stared at each other for a moment before Chris raised his arm, and gave her the finger. That is he would've. But as it turned out, giving the finger didn't work so well with paws, so Chris decided just to stick his tongue out instead. A bit childish, but it seemed to get the message through. With that, Chris stumbled past the girl and down the beach in the direction they had ran. Hopefully, he would find Kate, Caitlin and the others again.

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • With the combined efforts of Kate and that blue dog, the group had managed to take down the walking pile of sushi, without her help "Man... I feel like a damsel in distress" she mumbled glancing away "except I'm not the one who's getting kidnapped" her cat like eyes narrowed angrily, she felt bad for not doing anything while everyone else practically risked their lives to take down that walking shellfish.

"RUN AWAY!!!" Kate yelled, snapping Brooklyn out of her revere, she quickly looked towards Kate, whom was being suspended by the scruff of her neck by the blue dog "I thought he was on our side!" he was just standing there obediently, holding the unconscious Kate out like a rag doll for the girl that was walking up to him with a white and red ball in her hands. "Hey!" she heard Chris shout, waving to the girl. "We're human! Can you- " but then Chris froze mid-sentence as Riolu brought Kate to the girl, dropping her on the ground in front of her.

This seemed to anger him because Chris began shouting "HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING? I thought you were helping us!?" Then the most bizarre thing happened, a big blue blob of... something appeared before the Riolu, blocking its path to his human partner "YOUUUUUUUUU get away from her, because.......because........uuuuuugh , because I say so. Some kind of a kidnapper, eh? I'm not letting you go any further! You're not getting her"

"What in the..." she blinked trying to understand what the hell was going on, but at the moment a logical thought process left her "Get away from her!" Chris had roared, charging at Riolu, and before the dog even had a chance to react, Chris slammed into Riolu with his shoulder before shocking him, electrocuting him as well as sending him tumbling across the sand.

As the dog hopped back up, Chris turned towards the blob "Grab Kate! Run!" that was all he managed to get out before the dog attacked him again, while his cheeks sparked and he held the dog off he shouted to the blob, without looking back "Go! We'll meet up later!" Deciding to take the initiative and make herself useful Brooklyn quickly grabbed a hold of the knocked out Kate and tossed her on her back, she was surprisingly light "C'mon! Lets go, you heard the man" she shouted to the blob and Caitlin and whoever else was around the beach at the time.

Without looking back, Brooklyn made a mad dash straight, running down the beach, scanning the sandy area for a place where they could relax, even if only for a moment "Damn, where the heck can we rest" she stopped momentarily to sniff the air around her, a delicious scent drifted to her nose and she followed it "Hehe follow your nose" she snickered slightly at the though of Toucan Sam before he nose had led her to a big large apple tree.

It was in the middle of a very large and very spacious clearing. The tree itself was big, the trunk was very thick and stood about maybe 3 to 5 stores tall, the branches were nice and healthy and the apples just looked gorgeous. "Now how am I going to get an apple" She wondered staring at the tree, contemplating on weather or not a simple Headbutt would do the trick. "No... I'd kill my brain if I attempted to butt that trunk." Placing Kate gently on the ground, telling the group to watch her, she glanced briefly at her claws and blinked "I am such an idiot" she murmured palming her face "I can just climb up the tree!" the cat declared placing a paw on the base of the trees trunk "B-but I've never climbed before" she told herself nervously "A-and what if something goes wrong."

Shaking away her fears, Brooklyn padded up to the base of the trunk and placed her paws forward and gripped the wood with her claws, in a matter of seconds she had awkwardly climbed her way up the tree until she had made her way to a nice thick and healthy branch. There it was. A big, shiny, healthy looking red apple Brook's stomach cried out angrily and she plucked the delicious looking red fruit. "Mmm it even smells good!" she lifted the fruit to her mouth to have a taste but someone stopped her.

"Well, well, well, look what the Rattata dragged in" a taunting voice sneered from up above. Brook felt her eyes widen as she glanced up higher into the tree it was that bird from before "Murkrow" she hissed glaring at the bird "How nice to see you again Meowth" it sneered down at her viciously, she noticed the birds face was slightly disfigured, on his left eye Murkrow had three jagged looking scars running from the top of its eyebrow to the lower are of his eye making the one in the middle look like a thunderbolt whenever he closed the eye and the scars connected.

"Oh dude, what the hell happened to your face"

"You happened to my face you stupid thieving cat" Brooklyn squeaked indignantly "I did not steal a thing! I found this coin in the sand, so technically its not stealing!"

"It is stealing! You refused to give it back to me, even after I told you it was mine!"

"Bah, what do you care, what's a bird like you gonna do with a pretty coin like this, I think it suits me anyway" she stuck out her tongue childishly at the bird "It matches the coin on my head" Murkrow snarled and opened his beak to say something, when a strong authoritative voice sounded through out the clearing freezing everyone in it "Honestly nephew, it is beneath us Krows to squabble with such trash"

Brooklyn felt herself bristle at these words "Trash! Who the hell are you--" Brooklyn had quickly turned to curse out the jerk that had called her trash, but the words died in her throat.There was a group of Murkrow hovering before her at least a dozen of them, Murkrow's and one other big Mafia Don looking Murkrow, aside from the one she scarred, the Murkrow were hovering ominously in behind the large Murkrow.

"Holy Sugar Honey Ice Tea"

Honchkrow was big Brook had noted, with a feathery collar that resembled a long white beard, a straight beak, unlike Murkrow's crooked one, large circular eyes, red tail feathers and a crest that resembles a Fedora Hat, its large red eyes pinned her to the spot gazing at her critically "I see. So it was you who scarred and stole from my nephew young Meowth" Brooklyn gulped and opened her mouth to speak but one look from Honchkrow shut her up.

"Oh crud I think I just angered the nephew of a crime lord" Honchkrow was regarding her with a critical eye and Brook couldn't help but think. "Is this the part where they throw me in the bottom of a lake now." While her ears flattened against her head out of fear, she quickly swallowed that fear and glared at the larger bird "First off, I didn't steal this coin! I found it and I'm not giving it back!" she the shrank back slightly and murmured meekly "and there's nothing you can do or say that will make me change my mind"

The Honchkrow chuckled, it was a loud hollowy laugh, one that sent shivers and tingles running along your spine, one that promised pain or death "No, no, its quite alright my dear" he murmured giving her a warm smile, that didn't reach his eyes "I see that there is only one way to solve this problem" Honchkrow raised a big feathery wing, the underside was red as well she noted, and pointed it at Brooklyn.

"Payback"

That was the last thing Brook heard before she saw Murkrow smirk wickedly from the corner of her eye and Honchkrow brought his wing down harshly to knock her backwards off the branch and as Brook felt herself falling, her vision becoming obscured by a sea of black feathers.

Years
  • Caitlin closer her eyes tight, as the giant lobster approached her. "Please don't let this be the end... I don't want to be killed by a giant lobster!" When she opened her eyes again, she noticed the "Riolu" jabbed the giant lobster's star on it's forehead. It fell backwards into the ocean, creating a huge splash. "Well at least the "Riolu" is on our side..." Caitlin thought grimly. "Enough..." Gasped the lobster, getting up and looking at everyone, but not trying to attack.

Caitlin wiped her foehead. "Finally.,. I never knew it was so hard to beat a lobster in a battle-" Caitlin paused for a moment and shook her fur harshly. "-I helped... It's the first time I've ever beaten up a monster... I guess I'm a hero now..."

Caitlin gazed at the waves gently splashing onto the damp sand. She turned around. Something caught her attention. It was a small berry bush perched on a small green hill! Caitlin's stomach growled. She slowly walked towards it. There were pink berries that somewhat looked like peaches.

Hastily, Caitlin grabbed a berry and threw it into her mouth. Sweet peach falvour filled her mouth. "Mmm! This is good! This is really really good!!" She yelled aloud, and began stuffing several more berries into her mouth.

Soon after a while of berry eating she sat under a nearby tree. "Finally... Some time to think... Why am I a pokemon? Why was this mysterious package sent to me?? No... Not just me all of us whoever us is..." Caitlin breathed a deep sigh.

Soon Caitlin's eyes began to droop. She yawned loudly. She closed her eyes. Suddenly her eyes snapped open. "Wait... I've seen episodes of Pokemon when I was babysitting my cousin... The "Pokemon" were an easy target when they were sleeping..." Caitlin took a deep sigh. The sound of being captured by a "Trainer" didn't please her. "Life here is so hard..." Caitlin walked off from under the tree towards the long beach.

Caitlin walked slowly on the beach, trying to avoid any trainers of whom was looking for any "Pokemon" like herself. She gazed sadly at children who were playing in the sand. "Why aren't I human? I should be at my warm home on my bed!" She yelled aloud.

Suddenly she noticed something in the distance. Her feet padded against the soft sand as she ran towards it. It was a cat with large whiskers, with cream fur that went to brown at it's tail and brown-like paws with a coin perched firmly on it's head and it was lying on the ground!

"Are you OK? You seem hurt..."

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    I hid behind Beo."Mai it's ok it's just another pokemon, I bet maybe it can tell us where we are and what we are" Beo said as he started to approach the black skeleton dog. He smiled and addresed the dog "Excuse me, do you happen to know where me and my friend are at, you see were not really from around here"

Then the dog started to talk, and I flinched. "I wish I could tell you friend, but I have no more idea than you. I just woke up on the beach out there." She paused. "Umm...I heard someone say that we are called Pokemon, but what exactly are those, and are we all alone?"

"See Mai she's friendly.." Beo said before pausing and returning to the conversation "Yeah that was me who pointed that out.. I dont know much about what Pokemon are, except my roommate played it and as far if were alone im not to sure.. I know the three of us arent from around here, it just begs the question of if there are more of us" Beo said before hearing his stomach growl.

I eased up. I was ok with the dog if Beo was. "I guess my brother's right, i am clingy to people I like." I mumbled.

"Ah i'm starving, by the way I'm Beo and this is Mai were looking for food right now if youd like to join?"

I was still a little jittery so I piped up. "I saw some apples and berries over there." I pointed. "You two wait here, I'll be back with lunch." I left, and I noticed the odd cheerfullness I had durring everything, and still have. And I found Iliked it, it keeped me from freaking out.

I approached the trees that had the apples in it and found a cat and a squirel, and the cat looked like it had fallen from the tree! In the tree where black birds yelling at the two in the grass, the dident seem to want the squirrel to interfer with what was happening.

Then it struck me that it was personal and I did'nt want to be involved. But it was too late, one of the birds swooped down and started pecking at me.

"Dont interfere!" it sqwacked.

I felt a tingling sensation starting from my cheeks and rushing trough my body. I released the feeling in the form of electricity that hit the bird making it fall to the ground.

"Curse you Minun!" it said while struggleing to move.

I could tell I hadent hurt it, just imoblized it. I thought that was a perfect time to get help. So, I ran back to Beo and the dog.

"Hurry! There is someone in troble! They may need our help! And if we help them they may know something about whats going on!" I yelled.

(OOC: when he said: "I guess my brother's right, i am clingy to people I like." he means as a friend. Dont be in the gutter.)

Last edited:

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • [FONT=&quot]"Grab Kate! Run!" Wallace blinked a few times taking this in "Go! We'll meet up later!" he again yelled, Wallace shook his head clearing it and turned around to pick up the being that apparently was called Kate, before he could though a Cat thing picked her up "C'mon! Let's go, you heard the man". Wallace jumped and ran after the cat. "I'll come back for you later mouse thing, don't worry" With that they headed off down the beach.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]After a while they went a bit away from the ocean to a large apple tree. As Brooklyn arrived so did Wallace but about 30 seconds later he panted from the running but seemed ok "Curse....my....slowness" he said and moved Kate so that she was in a comfortable position. He tried to sit down but noticed he somehow couldn't. ".........great my new body can't even let me sit down, perfect" he thought but then smiled "Heh...isn't so bad, standing is rather comfortable" he put a hand to his mouth thinking "but what on earth am I....and why?"[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]He yawned and looked at the sky. "I hope that mouse is ok" He said aloud before looking back at the cat who seemed to be trying to climb a tree "Hey...ugh...cat thing, who are you and what are you" before she even had a chance to notice him though a croaky voice filled the air "Well, well, well, look what the Rattata dragged in"[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Wallace quickly checked Kate was safe before going beside Brooklyn "uuuugh what on earth is that?" "Murkrow" she hissed glaring at the bird "How nice to see you again Meowth" it sneered down at her viciously. They didn't even seem to notice him. Wallace decided to better stay out of personal affairs. Who knows how long the 2 of them were already in quarrel. As he went back beside Kate he listened the 2 of them argue about some coin, they seemed to be discussing the Coin on her head. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"Oh gee where did I get myself into now" He said aloud. He then jumped up as a ear deadening screech filled the air. Suddenly There was a group of Murkrow hovering before her at least a dozen of them, Murkrow's and one other big Mafia Don looking Murkrow, aside from the one she scarred, the Murkrow were hovering ominously in behind the large Murkrow. "CRIPPES ALMIGHTY" I called out. The Honchkrow Then attacked Brooklyn and tossed her to the ground, then all the other Murkrow jumped and attacked her. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Wallace stared with a gaping mouth. He didn't know who the cat was but she had helped Kate, and thus she had to be helped. Wallace ran over to the group of crows and shouted nervously "H-hey" The entire squad stopped and looked at him with those red eyes "Crap" Wallace though, he knew from the bottom of his heart he had something like a "type disadvantage" but he also knew he could do this, but he couldn't take them all on. "Hey how about we make a deal?" The Honchkrow looked interested and asked slyly "What deal?" [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Wallace gulped and pointed at the Honchkrow "You and me a one on one duel. If i win, you take off and let her keep the Coin. If I loose you can have it" He knew Brooklyn would never forgive her if he lost but if he didn't do something those crows would end up pecking her to death. The Honchkrow laughed "YOU beat ME? My my sonny you have a very" He smiled deviously "outgoing humour....but fine I agree. This will be easy" He turned to the Murkrow's and waved his wing they formed a circle around Wallace and him. Wallace gulped.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]While he was still waiting for the start signal the Honchkrow burst foreword and smacked Wallace hard on the head making him wobble all over the place but he stayed firm. The Honchkrow's eyes went wide "Did I miss?" he hissed and tried again with the same result. Wing attack after wing attack Wallace too the hits but barely received damage because of his incredible high Hp he didn't know of. "HAHAHA" Wallace laughed "looks like this is already decided; now it's my turn" Wallace thrashed his arms around him doing nothing whatsoever. The entire group of Murkrow's burst out laughing and even the Honchkrow smirked "Splash? Are you serious? That can't even do damage you little maggot" Wallace eyes went wide and gulped. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]He took 3 more Wing attacks and felt himself getting weak "damn damn what do I do" He thought panicking "time to end this" He Honchkrow said yawning "PAYBACK" He zoomed at Wallace his wing raised to deliver the final blow. Wallace crossed his arms in front of his face and closed his eyes awaiting the end. He waited for 5 seconds but nothing happened, he opened his eyes and the Honchkrow was right in front of him he wing inches away from Wallace's face. "W-what" Wallace stuttered, he noticed he seemed covered in some kind of aura. He didn't know what it was but he somehow knew what to do. He pushed his arms foreword against the aura and the Honchkrow began to edge back. And with a final push the Honchkrow Flew back against a tree at mach speed. 30 apples falling out of the tree and bursting him on the head.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Everybody was silent like a stone. The Murkrow's went into a uproar and ran around with no apparent goal.[/FONT]

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    "See Mai she's friendly.." Beo said before pausing and returning to the conversation "Yeah that was me who pointed that out.. I dont know much about what Pokemon are, except my roommate played it and as far if were alone im not to sure.. I know the three of us arent from around here, it just begs the question of if there are more of us" Beo said before hearing his stomach growl.

Immediately I saw a change come over the green mouse, Mai. He seemed to realize that despite my appearance, I wasn't going to eat him. "It must be because Beo is relaxed around me," Zerrah thought to herself. Relieved, she turned to Beo.

"Ah i'm starving, by the way I'm Beo and this is Mai were looking for food right now if youd like to join?" Beo asked waiting for a reply and to see what her name was.

"Oh, how rude of me. My name is Zerrah Kalukai, and it's a pleasure to meet you," grinned from ear to ear, giggled slightly at how dumb that sounded. Then remembering her extremely sharp teeth, closed her mouth and tried to grin without showing them.

"I saw some apples and berries over there." Mai pointed. "You two wait here, I'll be back with lunch."

Zerrah watched as Mai went over to a tree, paused for a second, and sprint back to where Beo and her where standing. "Hurry! There is someone in troble! They may need our help! And if we help them they may know something about whats going on!" she yelled.

Without asking I jumped to my paws and ran off to where Mai had been just a few moments before. The scene before me took my breath away. A small cream colored creature that looked like a cat, was buried in a sea of black feathers and sharp beaks. Off to the side a blue lightbulbed-shaped creature was facing off an extremely large and horrid looking bird. As they battled Zerrah glanced back at the helpless cat that was being smothered by the black birds. Jumping over the bushed she had been looking out from behind, she ran and let the anger build up inside her knowing somehow that the more anger she held, the more powerful her attack.

Running to pile of birds, she let a long howl rip through her throat. Instantly a feeling of raw power swept through her body and she put on an extra burst of speed. She launched herself into the fray letting her teeth sink into any black feathery body she came into contact with. Some of the crows backed off and so she turned back to the cream cat and nudged her with her muzzle. "Are you okay?"

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Beo realized that Mai had become much more relaxed and it must have been because he was relaxed around the dog pokemon. A small smile came across his face realizing he was already making friends, he then looked back to the dog waiting to here her name.

"Oh, how rude of me. My name is Zerrah Kalukai, and it's a pleasure to meet you," she said grinning from ear to ear, giggled slightly at how dumb that sounded.

"I saw some apples and berries over there." Mai pointed. "You two wait here, I'll be back with lunch." Mai said as he took off.

"Be careful Mai!" Beo shouted. Zerrah and Beo sat around for a few minutes before Mai started rushing back screaming "Hurry! There is someone in troble! They may need our help! And if we help them they may know something about whats going on!" she yelled. Beo got up quickly but by the time he did Zerrah had already taken off. "Man she is fast!" Beo thought to himself.

"Mai lets follow she may need are help stay close" Beo said as the two took off in the direction Zerrah went. When they arrived Zerrah had already scared a few of the black birds off, and was helping the cat like pokemon out of danger when Beo noticed one of the black birds swooping back down for Zerrah. Before Beo knew it his pokemon instincts were kicking in and he crouched down on his hind legs before pushing off the ground and darting straight threw the air hitting the black bird in the chest causing it to fall to the ground.

"Wow, where did that power come from?" Beo asked himself as a grin came upon his face.. he liked it, he had never had such raw power and instincts. Beo then looked back to Zerrah and Mai.

"Theres still a few of them guys, let's do this together!" Beo shouted back to them.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Zerrah heard a sound of colliding bodies above her head and glanced up to find Beo knocking one of the black birds out of the air. "Good job, Beo!"

Just then she heard him shout, "Theres still a few of them guys, let's do this together!" Beo shouted back to them. She nodded and turned to glared at the remaining birds to make herself seem more threatening. A strong sensation seemed to erupt behind her eyes and she saw the birds start to tremble in fear. "Holy crow! I'm a lot more powerful than I expected," smiling with glee she launched herself at the birds kicking out and spraying jets of fire from her maw.

One of the crows that hid from her gaze flew into the air and screeched in alarm. Suddenly a mob of neighboring Murkrow rose up from the surrounding trees and sped to the aid of their brethren. Zerrah glanced up to see more of the villians filling the sky with black squaking figures. Her jaw dropped, "Oh, crap." Turning, she ran back to Beo and Mai, "Lets get out of here!"

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    "Mai lets follow she may need are help stay close" Beo said as I nodded and we took off twords Zerrah. I noticed Zerrah had scared off a few birds. Then Beo jumped off the ground and hit one bird causing it to fall to the ground. "Theres still a few of them guys, let's do this together!" Beo shouted.

I nodded, then I noticed I had been standing and doing nothing the whole time. Then I remembered what I did before. I had made the bird not able to move! that could come in handy.

Then more birds came from the trees, and Zerrah ran back to us and yelled "Lets get out of here!".

I looked over to the cat and the squerrill.

"Ive got an idea! Earlyer i found out i can create electric shocks and it hit a bird, and after the bird could'nt move! So my idea is this, Ill jump onto a birds back and shock them, then you guys can hit them! Ok?" I asked and waited for their oppinion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back