• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation [PG-13] Revamped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
  • All Brooklyn could see was black.

"Oh gosh. Did I die? I didn't even tell mom I loved her."

Only because she hadn't opened her eyes yet. Pain raked her body as she tried to move, when the cat was sure she was in too much pain to even lift herself she settled on opening her eyes at least, which seemed to be as just as hard as sitting up, because pain wracked the back of her skull. Wincing Brooklyn groaned and slowly opened her eyes, light from the sun hit them and she quickly shut her slitted pupil's "Ugh, what happened to me... I feel like I just got attacked by a bunch of crows" Brook groaned and weakly rolled over onto her stomach, biting her tongue to swallow the down the cry she wanted to emit from the pain."Are you okay?" she felt something wet brush her side "What the hell..."

She tried again, to open her eyes. Her vision was slightly blurry but it quickly cleared up after she blinked a few times and tried to concentrate. Just what happened. It took her a moment to remember but when she did her eyes flew open and her head snapped up, hurting her neck in the process since she was sprawled on her stomach, Brooklyn glanced around for Honchkrow and his cronies "That's right! That overgrown Murkrow knocked me off the tree!" inhaling sharply she struggled to stand, all four of her legs wobbled weakly "Damn bird" she cursed under her breath before glancing at her side to see that maroon fox from earlier, she must've been the one to ask if she was alright "Yeah, I'm fine.... a bit winded but fine" looking at the flock, she noticed all the Krows were flying around in circles, unsure of what to do.

"They look like a bunch of chickens with their heads chopped off..." she mumbled wondering why they were in such a frenzied state and then she saw why, the big Murkrow was lying haphazardly on the side, seemingly unconscious, someone sure did a number on that winged Godfather reject "But if the creepy Krow is down for the count, where's the nephew" she glanced around for the Murkrow she scarred "Meowth!"

"What? Augh! Son of a!"

Brooklyn was caught off guard by the Murkrow's sudden exclamation and she also didn't expect the scarred bird to attack her, Murkrow had rammed his beak into her torso and sent her flying across the field "Ugh, why does this feel so damn familiar" she mumbled spitting out some grass that had gathered in her mouth due to the tumble "You dumb cat, your stupid Wobbuffet hurt my uncle! So now I'm gonna hurt you!" the bird sneered at her, an ominous black pulse of energy formed at its beak, Murkrow waited until it was a nice size, about as big as a basketball and shot it at Brooklyn. "Why the hell am I getting attack if blobzilla was the one who hurt his uncle!"

"Craaaap!" Brooklyn squealed and leaped out of the way, managing to dodge the black energy ball, but was quickly struck in the face by Murkrow's glowing wing, this sent her flying back to the ground "Ha...Ha, you know for a tiny birdbrain, you sure do pack one hell of a punch" Murkrow growled and fired another pulse of energy at Brooklyn, hitting her squarely in the chest, she gasped and fell over crying out in pain "Your so weak Meowth" Murkrow murmured floating down towards her "And once I finish you off, I'm going to take back my coin" once Murkrow was above her, he stretched out his foot and went to make a grab at the coin that hung from her neck, but Brooklyn lashed out on the bird in a flurry of teeth and claws.

"Take this you winged jerk" Brooklyn sank her claws into the Murkrow's wings and bit his leg, sending the bird tumbling to the ground with a loud squawk, for the next several minutes, Brook and Murkrow were rolling around attacking each other, Murkrow would Peck at her or smack her with his wings and Brook would Bite or Scratch the bird, in the end they both wound up with a brutal amount of scratches and bruises along their bodies, they were glaring each other down on opposite ends of the field, this last attack would finish it "Ha...Ha, not bad for an inexperienced kitten" Murkrow panted, his left eye was closed shut, due to the new scratches Brook added during their scuffle, he hovered a few feet off the ground, his right wing had a large bite mark on it "Yeah...Ha... your... not too shabby yourself" Brook murmured sporting similar bruises, a beak shaped bite mark was forming on her tail and ear and one of the birds talons had scratched her on the cheek, that wasn't going away any time soon.

"Alright then" Murkrow winced before straightening himself "Lets end this" Brook nodded and lowered herself into a pouncing position.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • (OOC: Here is yet another of my epic fail posts! *bows*)

Kate was getting a little sick of people thinking that she was unconscious.

Chris had just told the cat-person to carry her and run away, though it's not like Kate could protest because she just realized that she couldn't even get her eyelids open again.

Great, now Chris is going to get killed by that stupid dog because I had to run away in the first place! Kate thought bitterly as she felt herself being set down in the grass.

"Curse… my… slowness," she heard a voice say as she felt the squishy hands of the lightbulb thing move her away from the stick that was jabbing her in the back. Kate wanted to bite the thing for getting in the way when she had tried to run, but her jaw was locked shut anyway.

Kate suddenly heard the flap of wings and the sounds of an obvious battle, though she couldn't make sense of what was going on without seeing. Kate concentrated on her muscles, willing them to come under her control again. Slowly, Kate felt her muscles relax. Her eyes snapped open, immediately allowing her to see a group of birds diving in and attacking the other Pokémon. Kate jumped up and ran toward them, hoping to do what she could to help them out of whatever mess they had already managed to get themselves into. Suddenly, her muscles locked up again and she fell to the ground, rolling into a bush filled with berries and getting stuck by thorns.

Just perfect," Kate thought, wincing in pain. What the heck did that stupid dog do to me, anyway?

Something squishy hit Kate in the back, breaking and covering her in a sticky liquid. Kate forced her head to turn, looking up into the trees to find a purple monkey staring at her, a stupid grin plastered on its face. Before Kate could say anything, the monkey reached up with its tail (which had a hand stuck on the end) and grabbed another blue berry and threw it at her, this time hitting her square in the face. Kate sputtered and blinked her eyes furiously as the monkey laughed.

"What was that for?" Kate called, experimentally pushing herself up and walking forward before becoming immobile and falling over again.

"It looks like you got paralyzed," the monkey chattered, continuing to give a screeching laugh. It disappeared into the trees for a moment and came back, holding a yellow berry in its tail. It swung itself down from the tree and landed beside Kate, looking at her as if having second thoughts about giving her the berry. The monkey reached down and began tickling her with its stubby paws, causing Kate to burst out laughing despite her paralysis. The monkey shoved the berry in her mouth and swung away on the tree branches, chattering excitedly as it disappeared from sight.

"Gleh?!" Kate cried out in surprise as an extremely sour juice flooded her mouth. She forced herself to swallow and squinted as the sourness lingered on her tongue. Kate pushed herself up and walked out of the brush, grudgingly acknowledging that the monkey's berry had helped and even the smell of the berries that it had thrown at her were making her feel better. Kate looked over and saw the cat-person facing off with one of the birds, looking rather beat up. Kate raced over using Quick Attack and held out a paw.

"Here!" Kate yelled, touching the cat on the back and feeling energy flow into it.

Kate jumped up and slammed a lower-flying bird with Quick Attack, climbing on its back and flipping her tail across its face as it struggled to make sense of what just happened.

"We can take 'em," Kate said, jumping back to the ground and looking around for another target.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    "Ive got an idea! Earlyer i found out i can create electric shocks and it hit a bird, and after the bird could'nt move! So my idea is this, Ill jump onto a birds back and shock them, then you guys can hit them! Ok?" Nai asked and waited for are oppinion. At this time Zerrah was taking on a few and Beo had decided to give Mai's idea a chance.

"Mai give it a shot!" Beo shouted as he waited to see if it would work to his surprise Mai jumped onto one of the birds backs and shocked it. The attack seemed to stun the bird and Beo knew this was his chance.. He crouched on his hind legs once again and then pelted into the bird pokemon knocking it into the ground, both Mai and Beo landed safely on the ground but what Beo heard next wasn't good..

"Oh, crap." Zerrah ran back to Beo and Mai, "Lets get out of here!" She shouted as Beo turned to see what was bothering her and to his surprise there were more bird pokemon circling them and before they could escape they were surronded..

"Zerrah, Mai keep the other pokemon safe, we have to figure a way out of this!" Beo shouted as the birds were getting ready to dart at them, as Beo started to get enraged flames started rasing from his back and the more angry he got the bigger the flames rose until it started creating a thick screen of smoke around them.

"What did I just do?" he thought to himself but realized that the birds could not see them at the moment and it was time for them to escape..

"Everybody run!" Beo shouted.

(OOC: Sandeon you can fill in your description of how you shocked the pokemon in your post, and then you and Kiyoshi can post about the get away)

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Beo approved of my idea and I jumped into action. I lept at a bird and landed an its back. I concentrated on my cheecks and squezed them to gather the electricity and let it out.

"CROW!"

The bird started to fall and I jumped off and landed to see Beo smash into it in mid air. Then more birds came. "Zerrah, Mai keep the other pokemon safe, we have to figure a way out of this!" Beo said. Then flames began to shoot from Beo's back and black smoke started to smog my vision. "Everybody run!" Beo shouted. I decided that may be the best idea so I ran in the direction of Beo, so if I got lost I would'nt be the only one.

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
  • FINALLY POSTED!

"Go Rattatata!" The boy yelled tossing the ball into the sand. Out came a small purple rodent that began shuffling back and forth excited for combat.

"Imma get you punk, you think you cant touch this? Touch the purple lightning? Psht you aint nothing but a rookie!" The rat proclaimed at him.

"You can speak? And I can understand you? I guess that makes sense..." The boy just stared at the two talking.

"You aren't too smart are you kid? Well then I should smack some smarts into you!" The rude Rattata proclaimed and his master yelled a command.

"Tackle now!" The boy yelled and his small rat began rushing at Sumner. Sumner closed his eyes and braced for impact but he wasnt hurt like we expected himself to be, in fact he wasn't hurt at all. He turned and looked into the ocean behind him. Their floating in it was Rattata choking down water.

"Woah!" Sumner said, "I guess being a ghost has its advantages...." He looked at the rat who was now pulling himself to shore and then at the boy standing with a nervous look on his face and hatched a perfect plan, he floated right between the two and awaited the next attack.

" Go now Rattata! Use quick attack this time!" The boy yelled and his Pokemon with newfound confidence tried its hardest to slam into Sumner but was surprised when once again he fell through Sumner as if he weren't even there and began rocketing toward his trainer. He was going to quickly to stop himself and could only cringe before hitting him hard and knocking them both out.

"Who's the punk now!" Sumner yelled triumphant in the battle without even having to fight. He thought long and hard on what to do next and decided to check the boys pockets for anything that could be of use. He pulled out a bag of yummy looking fruit, a booklet, and a small red brick like thingy. The booklet was titled; "Your Pokedex and You!" And had a picture of the red brick on the cover. He began by opening the pages and absorbed as much knowledge as he could on the small tool. After about an hour he had the Mechanism found out perfectly and he aimed it at the small rat Pokemon.
    dpmfa019.png

Rattata
    The mouse Pokemon
    Cautious in the extreme, its hardy vitality lets it live in any kind of environment.
    Evolves into Raticate at level 20.
    Moves: Tackle, Tail whip, Quick attack

The Rattata began to open its eyes and said, "Wuah... What hit me?" Before Sumner slammed back down on his head knocking him out once more.

"Shhhhh," Sumner said, "Now it's my turn." He laid the small red box down and pointed it at himself.
    dpmfa355.png

Duskull
    The Requiem Pokemon
    It loves the crying of children. It startles bad kids by passing through walls and making them cry.
    Evolves at level 37 into Dusclops and then w/ exposure to Reaper clothe into Dusknior.
    Moves: Night Shade, Leer

"Sick man!" Sumner said before he heard a loud crowing coming from the woods, he flew quickly towards the sounds of the disturbance trying to make it in time before anything major happens.

When Sumner finally arrived there were crow-like Pokemon flying upward and out of the trees everywhere all of a sudden one crow in particular knocked the Pokedex and Berries out of his hands. the two fell down into the trees and Sumner followed them down towards the earth.

When he finally found his way to the ground there was one of the Pokemon with the Pokedex in his mouth and the bag of berries in his foot and it was trying to fly away. Sumner was infuriated that this little black creature would try to steal from him and out of his body came tendrils of darkness. They coiled around the bird and tossed it at a tree.

"Give me back my things!" Sumner yelled as the tendrils of shadow began slapping down on the bird. Crafty as the bird was it dodged one of the attack and slammed its beak into the side of Sumners head.

"What the hell man I thought I was immune to damage, I'm a ghost Pokemon!" Said Sumner and the bird chuckled.

"You really know nothing about anything man... Your facing a Murkrow now and your in for some trouble for what you and your friends have done." The bird began pecking at Sumner again and he began to become infuriated. What friends? He thought to himself.

"Stop!" Sumner yelled and out of him came the night shade tendril the wrapped around the bird slowly choking the life out of him. Before the bird choked to death Sumner managed to stop himself and release the grip of his attack. He dropped the bird to the ground and went to grab his stuff. The bag of berries was fine but the pokedex was pretty much broken completely in half. Sumner grabbed the shards of the device and threw them onto the body of the unconscious Murkrow.

"Keep it jerk.." He said before he heard two loud voices comming from a deeper parts of the woods.

Deeper in there was another Murkrow and on the ground stood a cat-like Pokemon who looked heavily damaged as if she wouldn't be able to fight much more. Sumner kept himself hidden but held the berries he had closer to his body.

"Alright then." Said Murkrow, "Lets finish this," responded the cat.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • "Here!" Brooklyn heard Kate yell before she felt a small tap on her back and suddenly she felt stronger "What's this feeling" she thought with wide eyes "Its so warm" a smirk etched onto her face and she nodded watching as Kate slammed into a Murkrow "We can take 'em," she said, jumping back to the ground and looking around for another target.

"Right." Brooklyn then charged at Murkrow and it did the same, they were going to finsh this with one big attack, an attack that would finish it all. Brooklyn couldn't help but snort, she sounded like some Dragon Ball Z hero. Narrowing her eyes at the oncoming Murkrow, Brooklyn was just about to lash out with her claws when suddenly a smoke screen filled the air and she heard an unfamiliar voice tell them to run.

"But! I was just about to finish the match" she thought pouting to herself before shaking her head "Wait a minute, what the hell am I thinking! This is a great cover, we can escape!" smirking Brooklyn began to make her way through the stream of smoke, coughing every now and then as she inhaled, it was so dark and she was unable to see "Ugh, where the heck am I supposed to be running to--omph"

That omph was Brooklyn running into something soft and extremely squishy "It feel's like a pillow" she absently thought "You're a pretty stubborn kitten" a voice murmured from above her. Said kitten had to crane her neck upwards to meet the steely gaze of Honchkrow and his nephew Murkrow, who was now by his side they were hovering a few feet above her, giving her glares so hard that would it put the coldest winter to shame. She noted the smoke screen had cleared and it was all the flock of Murkrow's doing, they had gotten themselves together once the ir boss was up and well "You'd be dead if it weren't for your little friends" Murkrow floated beside his uncle and scoffed

"Can I attack her now Uncle?" Murkrow got ready to dive bomb Brooklyn and said girl froze, but Honchkrow thrust a wing forward and halted the attack "Not now, you will have your revenge Nephew, but for now we pull back. I'm afraid that our number will decrease if we attack the Meowth and its friends any further" Murkrow pouted but nodded none the less and Brook let out a breath she never knew she was holding and Honchkrow sneered at her from above.

"Don't be to quick to rejoice young Meowth, next time we meet no one will be there to save you." Honchkrow and Murkrow ascended higher into the sky, Honchkrow then began to caw loudly and the flock of Murkrow stopped attacking and flocked around their boss instead. Honchkrow took a deep breath before speaking "Let it be known to all Krow's" he pointed at the crumpled Brooklyn's form "That this kitten and her firends is now an enemy of mine and should you see this cat or any of the others, come and tell me so I can deal with the problem accordingly" after that was announced Honchkrow took off, with his flock of drones following him.

"Oh my god. I think that crow just put a hit out on us" she whimpered with wide eyes.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    "Zerrah, Mai keep the other pokemon safe, we have to figure a way out of this!" Beo shouted as the birds were getting ready to dart at them, as Beo started to get enraged flames started rasing from his back and the more angry he got the bigger the flames rose until it started creating a thick screen of smoke around them.

"Everybody run!" Beo shouted.

Zerrah turned and saw Beo and Mai racing off into the screen of smoke that Beo had somehow miraculously created. She launched into a run and followed them a until she was sure she was unseen by the Murkrow. She dove into a thick bush and looked back to where she had come and saw the cat little brown and white fox creature looking up at the giant Honchkrow and it's little minions.

Zerrah could just barely hear the sound of the small whiney voice of the small black crow,
    "Can I attack her now Uncle?" The giant bird whipped out a wing in front of the small crow to withold it's attack. "Not now, you will have your revenge Nephew, but for now we pull back. I'm afraid that our number will decrease if we attack the Meowth and its friends any further." Feeling relieved she was about to rise and continue on when she heard it continue, "Let it be known to all Krow's" he pointed at the crumpled Brooklyn's form "That this kitten and her firends is now an enemy of mine and should you see this cat or any of the others, come and tell me so I can deal with the problem accordingly." He then flew off and took all of the crows with him.

"Oh, great, we've only been here for a couple of hours and now we're on the crow's mob hit list," she said to the others, chuckling in dispair.

((OOC - This is mostly what you already know, I just got off work and...I'm...so...tired))

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    "Oh, great, we've only been here for a couple of hours and now we're on the crow's mob hit list," she said to the others, chuckling in dispair.

"Haha well will just have to get stronger for the next time!" Beo said laughing with Zerrah..

Beo lay on the ground looking up to the sky releaved that they escape and wondering how he created that smoke and where the fire on his back came from, at the same time he thought about how the three of them together saved an innocent creature and realized maybe this is why there here.. to help other pokemon?

Beo looked to the others.. "Great job guys, we worked really well as a team back there" He said before turning to the cat that the bird had called a meowth.

"So I have a few questions for you, can you explain to us where we are, what we are, and where we can get some food?" Beo said question the Meowth.

Years
  • Caitlin nervously hid behind the apple tree, as attacks flew here and there. "W-what do they want? I just got here, and now these creepy crows are here..." Thought Cailtlin nervously. "Why am I so shy? I should be out there... I should be the one helping..." But something in Caitlin's head told her that it wont be safe to battle a bunch of scary crows.

Finally, after a series of moves being flown at the crows, the cat ran off.

"Can I attack her now Uncle?" Piped up the small crow.

"Not now, you will have your revenge Nephew, but for now we pull back. I'm afraid that our number will decrease if we attack the Meowth and its friends any further." Caitlin Breathed a sigh of relief.

"That this kitten and her firends is now an enemy of mine and should you see this cat or any of the others, come and tell me so I can deal with the problem accordingly." The elder crow smirked and flew away, bringing the rest of the crows with him. "I'm doomed... Th-they will be out to get me..." Caitlin gazed at the two crows nervously. "Even though I don't know what I did..."

"Oh, great, we've only been here for a couple of hours and now we're on the crow's mob hit list." Chuckled the skeleton dog in despair.

Caitlin cocked her head sadly. "Why...? I shouldn't have opened that box... I never knew such a small object could change someone..."

Caitlin gazed at the apple tree. "Why not? An apple wont do me any harm... But how will I get it?" In puzzlement, she gazed at the tree. Something in her head said, "Climb up the tree, fool..." She gazed at the tree, dumbfounded. "Dohhh..." She slapped her forehead. Slowly she began climbing the tree.

Once she got to the top of the tree, she noticed a small giant caterpillar like caterpillar, it was bright green with huge buggy black eyes. "Eww... Bugs... EW!!!" She squeamishly looked at the caterpillar. "Hehe... N-nice b-bug..." She whispered nervously. She noticed an apple hanging near it.

She snatched the apple off the tree. She climbed slowly down the tree, sweat falling down the back of her neck. She sighed a deep sigh of relief. Then something came back to mind. Crow. Cat. Doom. "I need a rest, I don't care if I might meet up with a trainer..." "Umm, I might rest now..." She whispered nervously at all the new faces, gathered around the tree.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • (OOC: *Trumpets sound* The post has arrived!)

------------------------------------------
    Chris stumbled down the beach on all fours, almost to the point where he was crawling. That battle with Riolu had taken everything out of him and he was finding every step even more of a struggle then the last. He felt as though he was dragging a 100 pound weight behind him though the sand. He looked up at the sky, still trudging along. Why did stay behind in the first place? He thought it would be easy to catch back up with them. Guess he didn't think he would be so wiped afterword. Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain on his back right leg, tripping and immediately flipping forwards onto his back. He lay there for a moment, gazing at the sky and watching the clouds pass by. Everything felt so nice. The warm sun, the tepid beach, the cool breeze, despite everything that had happened, it all felt so serene. "Maybe… I should just rest for a moment…" He sheepishly mumbled, slowly closing his eyes. His tail swayed back and forth as he just enjoyed the sunlight and bliss. Eventually, his stomach got too warm and he turned over. However as he did, he rolled over onto something hard, like a rock, not the sandy beach he was expecting. He lifted himself back onto all fours, and then onto two legs, staring at what was on the ground in front of him. It was a clear yellow orb, with lightning shaped cracks on the inside. His eyes widened as he stared at the object. Not only that but it was beautiful, easily the most amazing thing he had seen so far in this world. It was more stunning then the fact that he had been turned into a Pokémon, and more shocking the fact he could shoot lightning.

Without even thinking, he slowly reached down to grab the orb. However, as soon as he touched it, the orb shone a brilliant light. Suddenly, a surge of energy flowed through Chris' body from where he was touching it. Although his bruises and cuts were still there, the energy felt like a warm bath, relaxing his body and rejuvenating his own energy. As the energy died down, Chris just stared at the orb as the glow diminished, but something strange occurred. Even though the glow had faded, a spark appeared itself on the inside, looking like a live lightning bolt floating inside the orb.

"That's…. incredible!" He stammered out, still shocked by the power. Immediately, Chris picked up the orb, cradling it between his two paws. As long as he touched it, he could feel power surge through him. The bruise on his leg as well as the pain throughout his body felt like nothing. He just felt all around better.

Suddenly, the smell of smoke filled his nose. He looked up, seeing black cloud rise in the distance. <That could be a fire? It could be the others! They could be signaling me or something!> He happily realized. Still carefully carrying the ball in his hand, Chris walked off in the direction of the smoke.

When he finally reached the area, he was relieved. The whole group was there, including Kate and Caitlin. "Hey guys, did you miss me?" he smirked, walking up to everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "So I have a few questions for you, can you explain to us where we are, what we are, and where we can get some food?" Beo questioned Brooklyn. Brook looked at the strange creature that looked like a cross with a porcupine and something else "Umm in order?" she looked thoughtful "I'm not sure where we are, we seem to be Pokemon and there's a big apple tree right there that was was attempting to bring down some food, but that stupid Murkrow and his creepy serial killer of an uncle showed up" she mumbled noticing Chris had finally joined up with them, he was looking worse for ware "Wow, that dog must've been brutal, you look like--"

Brooklyn cut herself off when she saw a faint gleam in her line of vision, it was then she noticed that in Chris' hand was a round yellow ball, that had some weird energy in it, it reminded her or lightning... "What's that she asked slowly making her way over to Chris, she was curious about what this ball was, it was so... "Its weird and it looks funny... feel light" she snatched it out of his hands and began bouncing it up and down in her paws while she shifted all her weight on her hind legs while she sat.

She faintly heard him protest and Brook waved him off "Yeah yeah, calm down I'll give it back" she mumbled "I'm not done lookin at it yet" she twisted it in her paws, gazing intently at the smooth round surface, curious as to how someone managed to get an actual spark of electricity to stay suspended in the ball, but her thoughts were cut short when she heard Chris ask her for the ball back again, this time she just outright ignored him, his pleas were becoming tedious.

"I said give it back!" She heard him say before he walked over to Brooklyn and attempted to grab the ball, but she quickly put her arm out of his reach, smirking but then she yelped and almost dropped the ball when she felt a light shock course through her "What the hell was that for! Why'd you shock me!?" she felt her claws shoot out "I said I'd give the stupid ball back!"

"It's was an accident." Chris said back somewhat apologetically before again raising his voice. "But it wouldn't have happened, if you just gave it back in the first place!" Instinctively, Chris began to let out a low growl at Brooklyn as he stared at the orb in her paws. The orb was his, wasn't it?

Brook's eyes widen and she gives him an appalled look "What are you growling at me for!" she asked giving him a hard stare "I told you I'd give it back, I'm not done lookin at it" she sniffed turning away from him and lifted the ball towards the sky, watching transfixed as it gleamed in the light, the sun bounding off it and producing such a pretty golden color, man she wanted one of these.

Realizing what he was doing, Chris immediately stopped a bit taken aback. <What the hell...?> Chris briefly thought, before his thoughts returned to the orb. "Look, just give it back. You've looked long enough now. I found it anyways."

Brooklyn snorted and rolled her eyes "Fine" she mumbled tossing the ball carelessly at Chris

Chris' eyes widened as he watched the orb fly through the air. Thinking fast, he crouched down, ready to catch the ball. However, as soon as he went to ponce, the pain in his back leg returned, causing him to wince in pain. He could only watch in horror as the fragile ball crashed against the ground, splitting it into large two fragments as well as many little ones. In a state of disbelief, Chris slowly got up, walking over to the wreckage, his mouth gaped wide open. "What the hell was that for!?" He yelled, anger forming in his mind as well as sparks forming on his cheeks.

Brooklyn scoffed before glaring at Chris "Its not my fault you were to slow!" she pointed to the space between them "I'm less than three feet away from you, don't get your panties in a bunch because you couldn't catch a ball" she snarled, whipping out her claws

"You ever hear about handing it to someone?! Or even caring about other's things?!" Chris shouted back, again beginning to growl.

"You were standing right there! It's not that big of a damn deal!" Brook hissed, her eyes narrowing angrily "Just go find some glue and put it back together or something! What are you getting so damn mad about!?"

"Glue? Where the hell do you think we are?! Wal-mart?!" Chris took a step towards Brook, more sparks consuming his body. "I find something incredible, and you go and break it!"

Brooklyn frowned, not backing down, flexing her claws as she sneered in his face "I didn't break anything; you were the one who couldn't catch! I was practically handing it to you and one with half a brain could've caught that!"

Chris didn't flinch as Brook put her face right in his. "Catch it with what? My paws!?" Chris growled. "And at least I'm not a coward! Where the hell were you when the lobster attacked?"

Brooklyn inwardly winced "That was a low blow you rat bastard!" she scowled "For you information I was...." she trailed off, thinking about how useless she was during the lobster fight "W-Well It...It doesn't matter where I was! I'm here now!" she stammered growing red in the face

"Rat bastard!?" Chris repeated as he growled louder. "And you're talking about low blows!? Least I'm not some F***ed up looking cat with some demented coin on its face!" Chris yelled, flicking the coin on her head with his paw and inadvertently giving her a slight shock in the process.

Brooklyn gritted her teeth, twitching as she felt the shock travel through her "Well at least I look like an actual animal!" she shouted, clenching her paws at her side, she had this sudden urge to claw his face off "What kind of mouse are you, your yellow and you have sacs on your cheeks! You look like a reject Neopet!"

Chris backed up, noticing he was getting under her skin. "Could be worse…" He shrugged before giving Brook a look. "I could be a cold-hearted b***h like you!"

Brooklyn choked on her words, she glared at him, her slits getting narrower, her fingers clenched and unclenched, her nerve finally snapped, this rat bastard had a nerve to call her a b***h... oh, it was on and fkin poppin like Chris Brown up in here, she'd beat this kid like he stole something "Bastard!" she exclaimed before tackling the Pikachu to the ground.

Chris hadn't seen the attack coming was hit full force as she tackled him. Both of them tumbled across the ground, only coming to a rest when Chris hit his back on a tree. Ignoring the pain, quickly Chris grabbed Brook's arm. "What?! First you break my stuff, and then you attack me when I'm not looking?!" He growled, charging up electricity. "Coward!!!" Chris shouted, shocking Brook in the process.

Brooklyn yelped, feeling the stinging sensation travel up her arm and course through her body, but she just gritted her teeth and bared it "I'm no coward and like I said, it's not my fault you couldn't catch!" she then sank her claws into the paw that grabbed her and bit down harshly onto Chris's arm, two could play that game

Instead of screaming from the sharp fangs piercing his skin, Chris clamped his teeth together tighter, every second letting out more and more voltage. "Then where the hell were you if you're no coward? We could've all been killed while you hid!"

"I wasn't hiding" Brooklyn ground out, letting of Chris' arm and pulling away from him, her entire body felt tingly as volts of electricity passed through her "Besides, from where I was everything looked fine thanks to that dog and you're not dead so get over it!"

Chris stopped generating electricity, pushing himself back up onto his hind legs. "Yeah... That was pure luck that happened..." He panted, stumbling back over to the remaining fragment of the orb, picking up the largest one between his paws. A small trickle of blood ran down his arm from where he was bit. "And then guess what?... He attacked us afterword... And guess who stayed behind so you all could get away!..." He stopped for a second, trying to catch his breath before addressing everyone. "Everyone else, do what you want. Stay here and run away from your problems, or come with me and figure out what happened." With that, Chris staggered farther into the woods, carefully carrying the fragment and wondering who would follow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brooklyn smirked slightly, glad to know that at least she wasn't the only one who came out of their spat damaged "Damn... I feel like I just stuck my hand in an electric socket for a straight hour" she felt really weird and twitchy. She watched as he staggered towards the pieces of the broken shiny ball and took the largest one in his paw, a satisfying grin crept on her face when she saw a bit of blood trickle down his arms "Well hey, you were the one who decided to play hero" she growled "No one told your yellow ass to stay behind! You were the one who decided to pull a Disney and get everyone to safety, so don't give me that bullsh*t" scoffing Brooklyn picked up the other broken half and declared "Fine. If any of feel like going with that loser than be my guest, but if you wanna come with me then get the steppin. We'll figure out what happened by ourselves!" with an angry huff she upturned her (non-existent) nose and walked away as well, a bit awkwardly on all fours since she was holding a half of the fragment.

---------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: In case it wasn't clear, now you have to make a choice. Go with Chris, go with Brooklyn, or go on your own. But please, let's try to keep it even-ish in groups.)

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • (OOC: sorry for my king of all failures... I just wanted to get a post in ;))

Kate shook her head, gritting her teeth as she forced herself to hold back her rage. Chris had saved all of them and she repaid him by breaking his little… Whatever the heck that thing was.

"Everyone else, do what you want. Stay here and run away from your problems, or come with me and figure out what happened." Chris announced, walking into the woods with half of his electrical ball thing.

"Fine. If any of feel like going with that loser than be my guest, but if you wanna come with me then get the steppin. We'll figure out what happened by ourselves!" The cat said, picking up the other half and starting to walk away.

Kate growled and looked around, picking up two of the same kind of blue berries the monkey had thrown at her by the stem and running over to the cat.

"Here," Kate spat, swinging her head around and allowing the smaller, more shriveled berry to land at the cat's feet. "You look like you need it more than Chris. You know, in case you ever want to fight another one of your fellow Pokémon over something shiny again," she said sharply.

Kate then turned and ran toward Chris, stopping in front of him and laying the berry on the ground.

"Here, this'll help," Kate said, pushing the berry toward him. "And don't worry they're not poisonous," she said with a grin, swiping a piece of the blue skin left from what the monkey had thrown at her off her back.

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • OOC: mine are shorter cause i barely ever include the other peoples text

Wallace shouted loudly "STOP" He huffed a bit his body moving up and down a lot with his breath, he calmed down "First of all, you are making big mistakes here, your acting like animals here growling and attacking each other, remember that we were apparently all once human, we need to find out what happened," He looked towards where Brooklyn was going "WATCH OUT INCASE THOSE MURKROW THINGS COME AGAIN" Then he turned to Chris "Thanks for you help earlier"...........

he sighed and looked at Kate a bit concerned "I wish they would get along, this isn't the time to be getting into quarrels" he sighed again then shook his head trying to cheer up "But hey look on the bright side those crows are gone and so is that dog thing" he then wobbled over to her and asked "Are you ok now?....you seemed rather hurt back there....and eh......sorry if i was in the way at the beach..........................................................What should we do now? I'll go wherever you'll go. i don't want to go by myself"

Years
  • Just as Caitlin climbed down the tree, she heard sudden yelling from bellow.

"Its not my fault you were to slow!"

"You ever hear about handing it to someone?! Or even caring about other's things?!"

Caitlin flinched. "God, first I see a creepy caterpillar in a tree, and Chris and somewhat is arguing..." Thought Caitlin sadly. She gazed a shiny stone that was cracked in half and laying on the ground. "Looks like someone broke something..." She sighed deeply.

Soon enough, Chris and the cat started tumbling all over each other. Caitlin wanted to tell them to stop, but she didn't have the heart to.

"Everyone else, do what you want. Stay here and run away from your problems, or come with me and figure out what happened." With that, Chris staggered farther into the woods, carefully carrying the broken shiney fragment.

"Well hey, you were the one who decided to play hero" she growled "No one told your yellow ass to stay behind! You were the one who decided to pull a Disney and get everyone to safety, so don't give me that bullsh*t" scoffing Brooklyn picked up the other broken half of the shiny fragment and declared "Fine. If any of feel like going with that loser than be my guest, but if you wanna come with me then get the steppin. We'll figure out what happened by ourselves!" She growled and stopped away, turning up her (non existent) nose and off to the forest.

Finally, Caitlin got the heart to speak up. "W-wait!!" Cried caitlin nervously. "I-I'll go w-with C-Chris..." She muttered, trudging towards Chris. "I-I d-don't w-want t-to put a-anything aganst y-you..." She stuttered nervously, gazing at the cat. "B-but I-I know C-Chris m-more than anyone h-here... I-I f-feel better a-about g-going w-with h-him th-than a-anybody h-here..." She stuttered nervously, and trudged up along side with Chris.

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    I sat and watched the whole thing untill they both picked up a piece of the yellow thing.

"Fine. If any of feel like going with that loser than be my guest, but if you wanna come with me then get the steppin. We'll figure out what happened by ourselves!" the cat said.

"Everyone else, do what you want. Stay here and run away from your problems, or come with me and figure out what happened." the mouse said.

I turnned to Beo and Zerrah. "What do you guy's think? I mean, we dont know either group but it may be better to go with more pokemon, I think we sould stay together and ask some of the others if they wanna join us or go with the yellow mouse. The cat just seems like trobble, and she seems to have a short fuse." he sat and said with an expression just a tad on the sad side.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    (OOC: And now, the Maxwell and Ty Show!)

Maxwell sighed, for the seventh time in the past minute. They were walking... and walking... and walking... and walking...

"Okay, we're lost!" Ty finally admitted. This news didn't surprise Max much, since they had been walking in a circle around the same tree for the past half hour. He shot his Trainer a look that anyone could tell meant "I thought you knew what you were doing!" and hopped down off his shoulder. Oh, how he wished he could talk.

SNAP! A sharp noise from the bushes behind him startled Max, who spun around instantly, coming face to face with a giant... rat-thing. It hat brown fur, huge buck teeth, sharp claws, and big beady eyes. Ty immediatly whipped out a small red thing from his pocket and aimed it at the rat. "Raticate," an electronic voice droned. "The rat Pokemon."

"Um, hi, Raticate," said Max hopefully. "Hi, fresh meat," said the Raticate, ramming him into a tree. Then it raised its claws above him, preparing to strike. "Max, use Pound!" How the heck do I do that?!? thought the Treeko frantically. Oh well, here goes nothing! Max leapt forward, his arms outstretched.

Suddenly, he felt a rush of power flow through him. As he flew through the air, his speed increased, and he crashed into the Raticate head-on, slamming it into the ground. Wow, that actually worked! Max thought, dropping into a fighting stance as he landed. Then he charged the beast, delivering a power series of blows. But the Pokemon was not out yet. It kicked him ofF with surprisingly powerful legs, and then launched itself into the air, biting into Maxwell's leg as he fell.

"OWWWWW!!!!!" he screamed, punching and kicking with all his might, trying to break free. But the rat refused to let go, and instead tightened its grip with every blow it recieved, sending sharp pains up and down throw Max's leg and through his body. Then, the Treeko had an idea. "Let... me... GO!!!!!" he screamed, poking Raticate's eyes with his paws. It yelped, and with its mouth open, he pulled his leg free and stomped down on its nose. Using the kick as a lift, he did a tuck-and-roll down to the ground, ready to battle. "Max, use Pound... again!" yelled Ty. Maxwell groaned. Was that really all he could do? Nevertheless, he obeyed, hitting Raticate like a football player and pushing it across the ground, the leaves making it slide into a tree. The impact was so hard that all the leaves on the tree fell off their branches and landed on Raticate, burrying it.

"Nice job!" said Ty, picking Maxwell up and setting him back on his shoulder. "Now, let's go!"

Later, the two finally got somewhere... the beach, where they had started in the first place. "GRAAAAA!!!!!" Ty cried, getting down on his knees. "WE'RE NEVER GONNA GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!"

Last edited:

Chibi Buizel

Where the heck is the airport?
    Years
  • The Adventure of Niku & Rasu, Part 3

((Sorry I haven't posted anything in a few days. I had several other things going on.))

So, remember that screaming that Niku and Rasu heard? Well, turns out somebody else took care of it, and now, Rasu and Niku were just trying to get to know one another.

"So, where are you from anyway?" Rasu asked as he munched on some berries. "I already told you, I don't remember! I can't remember anything that happened before I woke up on the beach!" Niku said angrily, also eating a few berries. "Hey, these aren't bad. Where'd you find them?" he asked, now eating the berries at a faster rate. "Oh, they were over in that bush over the-wait a minute, don't go off topic! This is serious business!!" Rasu said, angring as his words became boldened. "Anyway, you're saying that you can't remember anything?" "Yes, for the 10th time, I can't remember anything. All I can remember is that I used to be a human before all this." Niku said, rubbing his head in confusion.

"Oh yeah, I never told you my name. It's Niku. Niku Azumaya."

"LOL, that's a wierd name!"

"Says the Totodile named Rasu."

"Hey! I take pride in my name! It's unique."

"Well, you do have a point. hat name's rare even where I come from. In fact, before I became a Buizel, I knew somebody with the exact...same...name..."

"Hey! You said you don't remember anything!"

"No, that's not why I stopped. By the way, where are you from?"

"You know, I don't remember either. All I remember is that I got in an accident, and the next thing I knew, there I was, lying on the beach, only to find that I'd become a Totodile. Wierd, huh?"

"Wierd indeed. Could he really be my friend that was in a coma? Could this be why he hasn't woken up? Because he was stuck in this world?" Niku thought to himself as he and Rasu walked back to Rasu's place.

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    After watching the other few groups of pokemon who seemed to be in the same situation as Beo and his friends argue, they had a decision to make They could ether follow the yellow mouse, or have the cat come with them.. Before Beo could speak up and talk to his group though he head Mai speak up to him and Zerrah.

"What do you guy's think? I mean, we dont know either group but it may be better to go with more pokemon, I think we sould stay together and ask some of the others if they wanna join us or go with the yellow mouse. The cat just seems like trobble, and she seems to have a short fuse." he sat and said with an expression just a tad on the sad side.

Beo looked over to Zerrah for a minute and then paused... "Well it seems like most of that group may end up following that mouse, also maybe the cat could use are help I mean it must tough having a short fuse and running into trouble right? So in my opinion we go with the cat.. Your call Zerrah?" Beo said awaiting for the call from Zerrah that would decide there next move.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Mai turned to me and Beo. "What do you guy's think? I mean, we dont know either group but it may be better to go with more pokemon, I think we sould stay together and ask some of the others if they wanna join us or go with the yellow mouse. The cat just seems like trobble, and she seems to have a short fuse." he sat and said with an expression just a tad on the sad side.

Zerrah sat back on her haunches and cocked her head as she debated. Her life before this had been hell and she was not quite sure that she wanted to return. With her parents being the bastards they were, they depended on her for their monthly bills, and never once had she received a thank you, or any recognition that they knew she was there. She never was able to hang out with any of her old friends because between schoolwork and her job, there was never enough time to do anything else. She knew going with Chris or the cat Brooklyn may result in their being returned to their old world, and she knew that she may not want to return. But she also knew setting out alone may end in disaster especially now that that gang of crows was out to get them.

After a couple more moments of sitting in silence, she turned to Mai and Beo, while speaking loud enough for everyone else to hear. She began to describe her life as a human and how depressed she had been before the black box appeared in her apartment. "And so, whoever I follow, I will help all I can to find how to return you to our human world, but I will not be returning. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I don't want to go back and face my horrible parents." She fell silent then, letting her words sink in for a moment.

Leaning in, to whisper quietly to Beo and Mai in front of her, she said, "I think we should follow Chris, he may be your best bet to getting back."
    Glancing up she snuck a look over at Brook, hoping that she didn't overhear her, because she really doesn't like hurting people. "But we should be trying to keep the group together, not splitting up," knowing that to survive, working together is crucial.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • A slight smile escaped Chris' face as looked at Kate. "Thank you..." He said in a somewhat soft voice, partly because he was grateful and partly because he was almost out of breath from the scrap. He bent down picking up the berry which Kate had given him with his free paw. In his other paw was a fragmented half of the yellow orb which he had found earlier, the very same which he and Brook had fought over only moments before. A small spark was still floating in his part of the fragment, but it was nothing compared to what the object had been. "Stupid cat." He panted, taking a bite out of the berry. It was amazing. As soon as he took a bite, he instantly felt better, just like when he had touched the orb on the beach. Not only that, but the berry tasted great too! He closed his eye's just enjoying the taste. It was like all the flavors in the world were combined in this one food. Even the pain from the bite and scratch marks was fading away. It was magical heal all that-

"WATCH OUT IN CASE THOSE MURKROW THINGS COME AGAIN" Chris almost choked on the berry as the blue light bulb creature from earlier yelled right next to him. Luckily, after a moment, he managed to swallow it, although the feeling was gone. As much as Chris was glad he was following him, he could be a little... calmer.

"I-I'll go w-with C-Chris..." Chris turned, to see Caitlin trudging towards him. "I-I d-don't w-want t-to put a-anything against y-you..." She stuttered nervously, gazing at Brook, "B-but I-I know C-Chris m-more than anyone h-here... I-I f-feel better a-about g-going w-with h-him th-than a-anybody h-here..." Chris couldn't help but smile as Caitlin caught up with them. It now seemed as though "Pulling a Disney." did, in fact, pay off.

He looked over at the rest of the group wondering who else would join his side. However, as he did, he inadvertently caught Brook's gaze. Suddenly, the pain in his arm where she bit him returned, along with the rage from earlier. Another low growl escaped his mouth as they glared at each other in another stare-down. However, much like last time, he suddenly heard the noise that was escaping his mouth and immediately stopped, again adverting his gaze from Brook. <Is this what I am now...> He solemnly thought, looking at the fragment of the orb in his hand. <Some sort of animal that growls when he gets angry?>

He paused for a moment, before addressing the three Pokemon/Humans next to him. "Come on." He said, turning and walking away from Brook. "I have a feeling if we stay here, that cat might loose it and attack us again." He looked up at the sky between the trees as he walked away, the sun just beginning to set. What he just said was a lie. Chris was more afraid he might loose control.

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • [FONT=&quot]Wallace looked at Chris then at Kate, then at Caitlin. He slapped Chris on the back "C'mon ol chap, cheer up" He went to Caitlin. "Don't be so shy, we will find a way out of this" he then turned to Kate "Ready to go?" He then Saluted before looking awestruck "........what am I doing?" he thought out loud and stopped saluting. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"That was weird, I didn't even mean to do that, it just happened automatically" He looked a bit concerned all of a sudden "Hey ugh....guys. Why did I just do that?" He looked around. "I feel compelled to salute....it's like a urge.....is that normal?" [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]He shook his head, AKA his body along with it and thought "its ok, its ok. Nothing is wrong, just stay positive" He forced a smile that soon wasn't forced anymore "So.....where do we head of to now?"[/FONT]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back