• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation [PG-13] Revamped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Caitlin sighed deeply. "OK, first the cat and Chris began arguing, and now here I am, sitting in a group with half of the people I hardly know..."

The bright blue blob slapped Chris hard on the back. "C'mon ol' chap, cheer up." Grinned the blob. The blob wobbled towards Caitlin. "Don't be so shy, we will find a way out of this" "Or will we? Sighed Caitlin.

"Ready to go?" Asked the blue blob, saluting while gazing at Kate, but whilst doing that, he looked well... Awestruck. And then raised down it's arm to stop saluting.

[FONT=&quot]"That was weird, I didn't even mean to do that, it just happened automatically" The blob began to get concerned. [/FONT]

The blob flashed a smile. "So where do we head off now?"

Caitlin gazed around. Something caught her eye. It was a small cave, just big enough to fit in all the members of the group. "Hey look!!" Cried Caitlin, waving her small short arms around to get everyone's attention. "There's a cave over there!!!!" She said, rapidly pointing at the cave. "We can sleep there for the night..."

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • (OOC: and so Kate's High School-ness begins to show through a bit…)

"Thank you..." Chris said, reaching down to take the berry and biting into it, obviously enjoying it. Kate didn't exactly know what the berry tasted like (as she had just had them thrown at her), but they smelled nice even though the sticky juice was kind of making her fur feel gross.

"Are you ok now?....You seemed rather hurt back there....and eh......sorry if I was in the way at the beach..........................................................What should we do now? I'll go wherever you'll go. I don't want to go by myself."

Kate jumped and saw the demented lightbulb thingy looking over her, an expression of concern on its blobby blue face.

"I-I'll go w-with C-Chris..." a squirrel person announced, joining the small group that had already gathered around him.

"Come on." Chris said. "I have a feeling if we stay here, that cat might lose it and attack us again."

"Ready to go?" The blue lightbulb asked, giving Kate a salute. "….what am I doing?"

He let his arm fall, an awestruck expression on his face. "That was weird, I didn't even mean to do that, it just happened automatically. Hey ugh… guys. Why did I just do that? I feel compelled to salute… it's like an urge… is that normal?"

The blue thing shook its head and smiled. "So… where do we head off to now?"

"Hey look!!" cried the squirrel thing, waiving a stubby arm in the direction of a hole in the ground. "There's a cave over there!!!! We can sleep there for the night..."

Kate groaned. The last thing she wanted to do was think about having to spend the night trapped as a stupid Pokémon in world where they were constantly being attacked by one thing or another. And sleeping in a cave sounded bad enough without being in there with fellow furry (and somewhat smelly from the sea) creatures and a rather creepy squishy blue thing. She didn't even know the other two people that were there, and yet she was expected to be crammed in such close quarters with them. Kate looked up in the sky. It didn't seem to be too late, but chances were that they wouldn't be able to find another shelter by nightfall that would have any chance of keeping out birds, dogs and Trainers.

"Fine," Kate said with a sigh. "I just hope the rocks in there don't try to eat us." After today, it really wouldn't surprise me.

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Beo answered first, "Well it seems like most of that group may end up following that mouse, also maybe the cat could use are help I mean it must tough having a short fuse and running into trouble right? So in my opinion we go with the cat.. Your call Zerrah?"

Then Zerrah. She began to describe her life as a human and how depressed she had been before the black box appeared in her apartment. "And so, whoever I follow, I will help all I can to find how to return you to our human world, but I will not be returning. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I don't want to go back and face my horrible parents." she stoped letting her words sink in. "I think we should follow Chris, he may be your best bet to getting back. But we should be trying to keep the group together, not splitting up."

I thought about what she said. Then I thought about my life as a human. It was'nt that great but not as bad as Zerrah's. If offered would he go back? His best freind had been going in his own direction and his brother did'nt want anything to do with him anymore. He did'nt even think about his parents.

In the end they decided to go with Brook.

when they got to her Mai spoke up. "May we join you?"

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • "Don't be so shy, we will find a way out of this!" The lightbulb creature exclaimed. "Ready to go?" The creature put a arm up to his head in a saluting fashion. Suddenly, an awestruck expression filled his face."...what am I doing?" He paused for a moment and let his arm fall "That was weird, I didn't even mean to do that, it just happened automatically. Hey ugh....guys. Why did I just do that? I feel compelled to salute....it's like a urge.....is that normal?"

Chris felt his ears fall as the creature looked around confused. He knew just how he felt. After all, he had just growled at someone over some orb. Granted, the orb was his, and it was incredible... but still, were they becoming slaves to instincts? Tomorrow would he wake up, not remembering he was a human? Being a Pikachu wasn't bad, it was actually exhilarating! But that didn't mean he wanted to be a mindless animal, or give up his life in the first place.

He looked away from everyone else and at the ground. It was only then he noticed a piece of string lying on the ground. Actually, it looked more like a shoelace than anything. Chris bent down and picked it up with his free paw. The string seemed pretty strong, m
    aybe it would come in handy later. Chris wrapped it around his paw so he wouldn't loose it.

"Its OK, its OK. Nothing is wrong, just stay positive" The creature said, putting on a smile. Yeah, stay positive. That's easy... "So.....where do we head of to now?"

"Hey look!!" Caitlin yelled, pointing a paw to a small cave. "There's a cave over there!!!! We can sleep there for the night..."

Chris' ears perked up as he heard the news. Honestly, he hadn't given much of a thought to where they were going to sleep. A cave wasn't that bad, although he'd rather sleep in a hotel or something. It could be worse anyways. They could be forced to sleep somewhere where some crazy monster could eat them. At least in the cave, they would be somewhat safe.

"Fine," Kate said with a sigh. "I just hope the rocks in there don't try to eat us."

She stole the words right out of his mouth.

""Well there's no other place to go... So we might as well." Chris said, "I'll check if it's OK." Chris ran ahead and peered inside the cave. On the inside it was about 10x10 and was about 4 feet high. Good thing they weren't tall anymore, or else it would've been pretty cramped, not that it wasn't anyways. As far as he could tell, there were no man eating rocks like Kate had predicted. "Looks safe, guys!" he shouted back, waiting for the others before walking in. The cave was lit up through the single opening which luckily lit up the whole thing. However, as soon as the sun went down, he had a feeling it would get dark real fast. Once in, he leaned against one of the walls and sat down. However, as soon as he did, Chris let out a yelp which echoed off the cave and jumped back up. ""Forgot about that." Chris sighed, moving his tail out of the way before sitting back down.

It was only then he realized how bad he, as well as everyone else in the cave reeked, however, it seemed as though he smelled the worse. He smelt like wet dog, mixed with a bit of blood. How he wished he could just take a nice warm, shower and wash off the smell.

Shaking off the thought and thinking/hoping they maybe wouldn't notice, Chris stared at the fragmented orb he was still holding in his paw. For a moment, It glowed slightly in the dim light, making it appear even more beautiful. Suddenly, Chris noticed a small hole which ran the whole way through the fragment and an idea popped into his mind. Carefully, he unwrapped the string around his paw, threading it through the fragment before trying it into a necklace. Smiling to himself, he placed it around his neck. It fit perfectly, and would at the very least save him from carrying around the thing. It probably looked pretty cool too.

"So... What did you guys used to do before all of this?" Chris asked to the group. "I know it sounds lame, but maybe we can find out why this happened."

(OOC:*Yawn* Don't judge me. I'm tired, gn.)

Years
  • "Fine." Kate sighed. "I just hope the rocks would try to eat us."

"She's right... After all what's been happening today, I'd believe the rocks were alive too..."

"Well there's no other place to go... So we might as well." Chris said."I'll check if it's OK."
    He ran to the small cave opening and looked inside.

Caitlin kicked dust while she was waiting, watching the dirt fly through the air and fall back onto the ground. "I hope no rocks will eat us..." Caitlin shivered. "...Like you said." She said, gazing at Kate.

"Looks safe, guys!" Caitlin heard Chris yell.

Caitlin rushed towards into the cave opening. She quickly peered inside. It was fairly big enough, just enough to fit all of the group. She scampered inside the cave. Just then, a terrible stench filled her nostrils. It smelt like an unwashed dog, mixed with some blood. Caitlin tried her best to pretend not to notice, but couldn't help putting her paws over her nose.

"Ugh gross!! This place stinks!!" Caitlin yelled aloud, while wrinkling her nose.

Caitlin sat down whilst leaning against a wall, as Chris was gazing at the shiny half of the fragment orb. Caitlin gazed at him while he got a peice of string around his paw, threaded the string through the orb and tied the ends together. He gently put it around his neck. She had to admit, it looked pretty neat on him.

"So... What did you guys used to do before all of this?" Chris asked the group.

"I know it sounds lame, but maybe we can find out why this happened."

"Well I do remember me umm... Oh yeah, I was getting the post like I do every morning..." Caitlin paused for a second. "And I saw a black box, I opened it... Then I found myself on a boat in a crate, then I got knocked out and ended up on a beach... So here I am, bashed up and all..."

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Max sighed as Ty slowly but surely recovered from his panic. Standing up, he looked over at Max. Suddenly, his face lit up. "I know!" he cried, pulling a small yellow object out of his pocket. "We can use my Pokenav's GPS!"

Maxwell stared. "YOU HAVE A GPS?!? WHY DIDN'T WE USE THAT AN HOUR AGO?!?" he shouted. But of course Ty didn't understand a word of it. Max hopped up onto his shoulder to get a closer look as Ty flipped open the screen. "Alright," he said. "We're on a beach between Floarama Town and Canclave City. Hm. Maybe we should go to Floarama Town?" He looked to Maxwell for some input, but Max was too busy looking at the gigantic shadow on the ground around them. Slowly, they raised their heads... and screamed.

Directly above them was a scene right out of The Birds. Hundreds of black crow-like things were swarming above them. "Maybe if we stay absolutely still, they won't notice us," Ty whispered out of the corner of his mouth.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the cloud of birds, one particular bird was looking down at the shiny yellow thing in Ty's hand. "Hey, Uncle, can I have that?" he asked a gigantic one with feathers shaped like a fedora hat. "Sure you can, nephew," replied the Godfather-crow. "ATTACK!"

The entire flock suddenly descended on the two partners. "MURKROW!" Ty screamed, running off. Run faster! Max thought, clinging onto his shoulder. The Murkrow were right behind them, and getting closer with every second. One of them, the nephew, flew out of the flock and right up to Max. "Give me your yellow thing!" it cried. What the heck is this guy talking about? Maxwell thought. "Max, use Leer!" said Ty. Max looked at the bird, and his eye flashed. Nothing else happened. Wow, that was pretty useless, he thought. "Um... Use Absorb!" Ty cried. Maxwell took a deep breath and concentrated. Suddenly, balls of energy flew out if Murkrow and into his body. He felt rejuvinated, healed. The Murkrow, meanwhile, was completely drained and fell to the ground, exhausted. The flock, by the giant bird's command, stopped to get the nephew, while Ty and Max ran do their lives.

Ty and Max finally stopped running, the Murkrow gone. Or rather, Ty stopped running, whereas Max had been riding on his shoulder the entire time. Looking up at the sun, Ty gasped. "Man, it's almost nighttime," he said. "Where are we gonna sleep?"

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • "Well there's no other place to go... So we might as well," Chris said. "I'll check if it's OK."

Chris ran over and disappeared into the cave. Kate sighed and rolled her eyes. He seemed a little too eager to run into potential trouble for her taste, but Kate had already chosen to go with him so she knew she'd better make the best of it.

"Looks safe, guys!" His voice called out of the cave.

Kate slowly plodded over to the entrance and slipped inside, nearly gagging from the overwhelming stench inside.

"Ugh gross!! This place stinks!!" The squirrel person cried.

"I'm pretty sure that's us," Kate muttered, laying on the ground and watching her tail flick over the cold stone, making patterns in the dust.

"So... What did you guys used to do before all of this?" Chris asked the group. "I know it sounds lame, but maybe we can find out why this happened."

"Well I do remember me umm... Oh yeah, I was getting the post like I do every morning..." the squirrel-girl offered. "And I saw a black box, I opened it... Then I found myself on a boat in a crate, then I got knocked out and ended up on a beach... So here I am, bashed up and all..."

Kate rolled over to face the group, resting her head on her paws.

"I'm sixteen years old, so I'm obviously still in high school and all that. I'm in cross country, the yearbook committee, competitive cheer…" Kate looked away from the group, suddenly embarrassed by how lame and shallow a majority of the things she did sounded, even to her. Was that really how she wanted to spend her entire high school career? Assuming she would have a chance to return to it, that is.

"Yeah, pretty much the same thing happened to me," Kate mumbled, rolling back over and staring intently at the stone wall.

Years
  • After Caitlin finished her sentence, she noticed the fox-ish sit along with the group.

"I'm sixteen years old, so I'm obviously still in high school and all that. I'm in cross country, the yearbook committee, competitive cheer…" Suddenly, the the fox like creature quickly turned away.

"Yeah, pretty much the same thing happened to me," It muttered, staring at the hard stone wall.

"I don't know everyone in the group, so I think it would be better if we introduce ourselves... But we all know who Chris is right?" Caitlin said gazing at Chris. "Right? Good. Well I'm Caitlin Dunken... 16 years old... Obviously from planet Earth... Umm and that's it..." Caitlin knew Chris knew who she was but she needed the fox creature to know her, and her to know it...

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • [FONT=&quot]Wallace followed the group into the cave "IT STINKS" someone remarked and someone else answered that it was probably them, well he guessed Kate DID jump into the ocean which would make a bad smell on fur.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]After Chris asked who exactly everybody was, the squirrel revealed herself as Caitlin who had opened a box like him; Kate had gotten the same fate. "My turn" Wallace waved for attention "I am Wallace turner" He started in a hyper voice "I am NOT a demented light bulb" he gave a shifty glance towards Chris and Kate "And I generally am positively positive" [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"That's all about me really, well id say more but as whatever we are it would help much, I to opened the box that did this".........he paused and raised his arm to salute but forced it back down. His arm tried again and he tried to force it down with his other arm, after a heated battle of 20 seconds his arm finally stayed put "phew....anyway. What are we going to do now...I mean....,I guess were stuck like this. I don't see a way out and to be honest. I think im fighting a losing battle against myself if you know what I mean" He looked at his arm[/FONT]

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • "That's all about me really." Wallace finished up his hyperactive speech. "Well I'd say more, but as whatever we are it would help much. I too opened the box that did this" He paused and raised his arm to salute but forced it back down. A moment later, his arm raised again and he tried to force it down with his other arm. Finally, after about 20 seconds his arm finally stayed put "phew....anyway. What are we going to do now...I mean.... I guess were stuck like this. I don't see a way out and to be honest, I think I'm fighting a losing battle against myself if you know what I mean"

Yeah, Chris probably knew better then the others. Accidentally growling, fighting over some orb, walking on all fours, all he did instinctively. Even when he shot electricity, it felt natural.

"We'll find a way out of this." Chris said, looking to each Pokemon/human. "And if we can't, then we can at least find out what happened... and maybe stop it from happening again and messing up things for other people." He held up the orb around his neck in his paw, looking at it before continuing on. "Anyways, I'm Chris Eaton. I'm sixteen as well, and, until this, just... you know... I play guitar, I'm on the soccer team, go to high school, do the news there. Just another kid." He suddenly paused. Thinking now, his life, more or less, was repetitive. He was just another kid. Just another one of the 6 billion people. Getting up at the same time, going to school, then practice, and then back home every day only to start the mundane cycle over again. If he did get back, would he really want to go back to the same old routine and stress and being like everyone else? He never did anything that exciting besides soccer. <Face it.> he sighed/thought <The only time you're important and different is on the field...> Least as a Pikachu, he felt that way when he fought. And now that he had people following him...

He shook off the thoughts, promising to think about them later, before continuing on. "But the same box-thing happened to me. So I'm guessing that it must've done this." He let the orb fragment fall back down to his chest. "Maybe if we can find out what the box was, we can find out why we're Pokemon."

A pause fell over the group for a moment as the sun finally set, bathing the whole cave in darkness. "Well, I'm going to catch some sleep." Chris finally said, turning away from everyone else, facing the wall and lying on his right side. He kind of curled up into a semi ball, his tail slowly swaying back and forth. "G'night" he mumbled, closing his eyes and slowly drifting into sleep.

Last edited:
    Years
  • [FONT=&quot]"My turn" The blob waved his square-ish arm around. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"I am Wallace turner" He said, beginning to quicken up his voice. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Ohh so that's who he is..." Caitlin thought sarcastically. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"I am NOT a demented light bulb" Walice began glancing at Chris and the fox.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"And I generally am positively positive"

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"That's all about me really, well I'd say more but as whatever we are it would help much, I to opened the box that did this..." Walice paused to salute, but kept forcing his arm down. After seconds of saluting, he finally keep his arm to stay put.[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]"phew....anyway. What are we going to do now...I mean.... I guess were stuck like this. I don't see a way out and to be honest. I think I'm fighting a losing battle against myself if you know what I mean" Walice said, glancing at his arm.

[/FONT]"We'll find a way out of this."[FONT=&quot] Chris said, gazing at everyone. [/FONT]"And if we can't, then we can at least find out what happened... and maybe stop it from happening again and messing up things for other people." He suddenly held up the half of the orb that was around his neck, while continuously gazing at it. "Anyways, I'm Chris Eaton. I'm sixteen as well, and, until this, just... you know... I'm on the soccer team, go to high school, do the news there. Just another kid." Chris suddenly paused.

"But the same box-thing happened to me. So I'm guessing that it must've done this." He let the half of the fragment bounce back onto his chest. "Maybe if we can find out what the box was, we can find out why we're Pokemon."

A pause blew through the group as the sun began to set, putting the whole cave in darkness.
    "Well, I'm going to catch some sleep."Chris finally said, curling up and facing the damp cold wall, his tail swaying back and fourth."G'night" Caitlin heard him mumble.

Caitlin nodded slowly, then searched for a comfortable area on the floor. She curled up, putting her head onto her large white fluffy tail as a pillow.
    Normally if this were to happen to her and she was still human with a bunch of her friends, she would continuously gossip to all her friends. But now she just wanted to laze off into a sleep.

Soon after a while of staring at the rocky ceiling, she soon began to slowly close her eyes and drift to sleep.
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • "Well, I'm going to catch some sleep." Chris announced and curled up into a ball. Caitlin did so too. Wallace looked at Chris then at Caitlin, then Kate and then at Chris again "How am I supposed to sleep?" He wondered. He wasn't exactly the shape that was made for curling up. After thinking how to do it for several minutes he decided to let it be and sleep just like that. He tilted backwards and slammed onto the floor, his entire body vibrating from the impact. "Ok guys, just to let you know, i sometimes just cant be woke up in the morning to just give me the good ol whackeruni and i should wake up" He let his arms flop onto the floor wide apart and began snoozing almost instantly.

He dreamt about being on a big field. he was a human, He walked along the field and say a big box, the sky turned dark as he eyed it. It looked like the box he had opened the day he became a pokemon. The box opened and shadows started flowing out of the box, red thunder struck from the now clouded sky. the shadows kept flowing out of the box like evil goo. Wallace turned around and ran, he ran as fast he could but he couldn't escape, the shadows washed over him. he felt as if he were drowning, he started feeling light-headed. he opened his eyes and found he was on the beach, he was a Wobbuffet. a 5 story high monster crab with 4 eyes and massive pincers erupted from the ground "ILL KILL YOU ALL" It yelled bursting its claws at Wallace. Wallace ran away only to find a cloud of Murkrow's coming from the other way, thousands of them, and a 4 story high Honchkrow cackling evilly in the background "GO MY SWEETS GO AND KILL" Wallace turned around only to face the monster crab again "HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP" He called trying to run to the forest but a human emerged that resembled the girl from before, she had sharp teeth and red eyes, she cackled evilly her tongue hanging out "Get in the ball Wobbuffet, get in there so I can make you fight others and get beaten EYAHAHAHAHAHA" The Riolu came and pinned him down, he couldn't move, the trainer got out a ball, The crab, the crows, the Riolu the trainer all laughing evilly, She threw the poke ball, the poke ball opened with glistening fangs as it rushed towards him "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Wallace called "GET AWAY, HELP MEEEEE, I DONT WANNA GO IN THERE AAAAAAAAAAAARGH"

He awoke springing to his feet like a switch "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH WOBBU WOB" He yelled at the top of his voice. He panted heavily trying to calm down, he looked out of the cave, and it must have been around 7 in the morning

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • (OOC: Wobbuffet, please don't think that I (or Kate, for that matter) hates your character. She's not a morning person ;))

Kate kept her gaze fixed firmly on the stone wall as the other Pokémon people continued to talk. The squirrel girl told them that she was Kate's age and her name was Caitin. The demented lightbulb thingy (who assured everyone that he was not a demented lightbulb thingy) introduced himself as Wallace, apparently still fighting against his newfound instinct to be constantly saluting everyone.

"Well, I'm going to catch some sleep." Chris's voice finally announced. "G'night"

Kate grunted and allowed her eyes to fall closed, suddenly super aware of the cold stone beneath her. She shivered and curled herself farther into a ball, quickly slipping into unconsciousness.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! WOBBU WOB!"

Kate was ripped from her dreams and thrust into a blind panic. She jumped to her feet—er, paws—and spun around, her sleepy vision swirling the objects before her in one blurry mass. Her mind slowly calculated what was going on. There was a blue creature standing in the middle of some sort of cave that she was in… Then it struck her like a thunderclap. She remembered the box, becoming a Pokémon, meeting other people like her, getting attacked by a dog that called a girl his Trainer and getting paralyzed and then facing off with some birds…

Kate's confusion and fear melted together into anger aimed at the creature that had wakened her from her sleep. She walked up to Wallace, anger burning through her as she gave an unintentional growl.

"Can't you even sleep right?" she snarled, feeling her instincts pushing her to attack, though she ignored them as she concentrated on the demented lightbulb before her. "Why are you always so worthless?!"

Kate lowered her head and stared menacingly at Wallace, wanting him to pay for tearing her away from her dreams and drag her back into this nightmare.

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • Kate went up to him and screamed her lungs out "Why are you always so worthless?!" Wallace's eyes went wild as his entire body froze. Emotion critical hit. He sighed and stuttered "i-i-iim sorry" He hung his head low. He then with ought saying a single word walked out of the cave into the early morning. "Why did she do that" He thought tears swelling in his eyes, he went about 20 metres away from the cave and leaned against a rocky cliff, letting himself slide down onto the floor "I tried my best all the time, the protect them from the trainer, and the crows......" he sighed unhappily as a single tear fell to the floor. He was happy usually 24/7 but Wallace couldn't bare being called worthless if he tried so hard. He looked up into the sky as the sun slowly went up. He turned onto his face and sighed again. "Why me?" he said out loud. and he unwillingly dozed of again.

OOC: dont worry i know that =)

Years
  • "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH WOBBU WOB!!"

Caitlin's eyes snapped open, as a shrill voice filled her ears. Caitlin groaned and slowly got onto her feet. She slumped over to the entrance of the cave. It looked like somewhat near to 7 in the morning.

"Can't you even sleep right?" Yelled an angry voice. Caitlin turned around, it looked like the fox girl wasn't a morning person, whom was staring angrily at Walice. "Why are you so worthless?!"

The fox girl stared menacingly at Walice, as he stood there shocked. Caitlin let out a large yawn.

Walice stood frozen as he was being continuously yelled at.

"I-I-I'm sorry..." He stuttered, hanging his head low. Then without saying a word, he wobbled out of the cave and into the bright early morning.

Caitlin let out a deep sighed. "It's just like camp..." She muttered. "Only harder..."

Caitlin sat on the ground and yawned loudly. "Should we go back to sleep...? I mean Walice will be back... Wont he?"

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • The crowd went quiet as Chris placed the soccer ball on the penalty spot. The scoreboard read 1-1 with 90:00 against their rival team. A light breeze blew across the soccer field, drying the sweat that covered him.This would be the last chance to score. He looked up at the sky, much like he did before every moment like this, savoring each and every second. All eyes were on him now. He had one chance to score, One chance to win. He ran up, about to kick the ball.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! WOBBU WOB!"

Chris eyes shot open and he shot up, instinctively jumping onto all fours as sparks began to cover his body.

Immediately he looked around the cave. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. There were no giant lobsters or fighting dogs or killer rocks like he was expecting. He was in the same cave, and in the same body as well. Chris let out a sigh, the sparks dieing down. Honestly, he had hoped this whole thing would be a dream, and that he would wake up in his bed at his home, or at the very least not in a cave. He stood back up onto his back two legs, rubbing his eyes with his front paws before letting out a huge yawn. As he stood up, he felt the necklace with the fragment fall against the fur on his chest. Squinting his eyes, Chris looked out of the cave. Judging by the light and sun, it had to be early in the morning, or at least earlier then he wanted to wake up.

<What the hell was that all about?> Chris briefly thought, still kind of in a daze between sleep and awake.

"Can't you even sleep right?" Kate snarled at Wallace. "Why are you always so worthless?!"

"i-i-I'm sorry" Wallace hung his head low, a bit stunned by Kate's mood. Suddenly, he walked out of the cave without another word.

Caitlin let out a deep sigh next to him. "It's just like camp..." She muttered. "Only harder..." She yawned, sitting back on the ground. "Should we go back to sleep...? I mean Wallace will be back... Won't he?"

"Hmm? Yeah... 'Course he will." Chris yawned, still feeling tired. The whole thing was barely regestering in his head. Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew he should probably go look for him, but his body said otherwise. It felt as though he had run a few miles the day before. "We'll figure it out later..." He mumbled, again lying down and curling up into a semi-ball. The fragment around his neck clashed against the floor as he did so. He briefly wondered how he was going to get back to sleep, right before he did.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • (OOC: haha, mini-post :3)

Kate's worked her jaw as she battled against the emotions raging inside her. Wallace waddled out of the cave, obviously upset about what she had said. The others spoke to one another, worrying about whether Wallace would come back or not.

Disgusted, though she wasn't positive who with, Kate dashed out of the cave. Crisp morning air stabbed down her throat as she soundlessly ran through the wood. The memory of the dog chasing her through the same wood the day before overtook her, pushing her forward with newfound energy.

Just when she felt as though she couldn't take another step, a river broke through the trees ahead. Kate slowed to a stop, panting in an uncomfortably dog-like fashion. Kate sat at the edge, staring into the swirling crystal current with a strange sense of serenity. Her reflection showed her the same furry brown creature as the day before. Her fur was matted with the sticky berry juice from the day before and the sickly sweet smell was enough to break her calm. Kate sighed and jumped into the water, gasping as the cold water lapped against her and immediately weighed down her fur. Taking a deep breath, Kate dumped her head underwater, scraping her back against the stones at the bottom to scrub the crud out of her fur. After coming up gasping for air, she crawled back onto the shore, finding a sunbeam and allowing herself to dry. Kate continued to stare at her reflection in the water, knowing that sleep wouldn't come after the dreams she had had the night before.

Kate knew that she deserved every single thing that had happened to her yesterday, and whatever happened in the future would be only the beginning of the payback she deserved.

Years
  • "Hmm, Yeah... 'Course he will" Chris yawned. "Or will he?..." Thought Caitlin, with a worried expression on her face. "We'll find it out later..." Caitlin heard Chris mumbled.

Caitlin nodded, but she was still worried. "What if he doesn't come back? What if the crows come again... What if..." Caitlin groaned and curled up with her fluffy tail underneath her head. But she couldn't help thinking about Walace. She contuously tossed and turned her head rapidly. Soon she got tired and zoomed off to dream land.

She saw her family, her friends, all laughing and having fun. But someone was missing, someone wasn't there. Caitlin looked closely. It was her, she was gone. Away. Suddenly, they all stared at Caitlin. "Caaiitlin... Caaitlin... We... Need... Youuu..." They called. Suddenly they all sunk into the ground. "No... No... NOOOO!!!" Caitlin screamed, but they sunk further in the ground.

Caitlin woke up, sweating with fear. She was in the cave. She looked around. Chris was there, sleeping away. But the fox person and Walace was gone. Her heart thumped guickly in her chest. She rushed up to Chris. "Chris! Chris!! Wake up!! She-her... Gone... Walace... Not here!!" She wailed.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • (OOC: I'm going to write from Brook's view real quick so we can get you guys moving.)
    -------------------------------
    Brook glared at Chris as he and the rest of his group disappeared out of view. If they wanted to go with him, so be it. It was their problem now.

A small shrew-like Pokemon approached Brook. "May we join you?" It asked in a somewhat shy voice.

"Brook scoffed and shrugged before mumbling "Whatever, do what you want", She held up the fragmented orb in her paw and couldn't help but notice how it shone in the fading light. "We'll find out what happened before that rat."

She turned and walked away, urging the others to follow. "I think we should find somewhere to sleep. It looks like it's getting pretty late."

She smiled to herself as she continued along. <Bet that stupid rat didn't think of that...>

--------------------------------

"Chris! Chris!! Wake up!! She-her... Gone... Wallace... Not here!!" Caitlin shouted, shaking Chris and instantly waking him up. He rolled over to face her.

"What...? They're over there.." he muttered, glancing over in the direction that both of them had fallen asleep at. It was only then that everything clicked in his mind. The fight, Wallace storming out, everything. He jumped up onto all fours, snapping back into reality.

"Damnit!" He cursed under his breath, frantically looking around the cave.
    Kate wasn't there either! Suddenly, he rushed out of the cave on all fours, coming to a stop at the entrance before looking for any sign to where they could've gone. Caitlin soon fell in behind him. "Split up! We need to find them!" Chris shouted, in a bit of a panic. Who knows what could happen to them? Another giant lobster? Another trainer? Or something worse? "Meet back here when you find one of them! If you can't find them by noon or something goes wrong, run back here anyways!" He exclaimed, sprinting off into the woods on all fours, the fragment around his neck bouncing against his chest with every step.

He felt bad about leaving Caitlin, but at least he knew where she would be if something went wrong. If something happened to the other two because of his negligence, he would never forgive himself. They had followed him after all. If something happened, he would be responsible.

He skidded around another tree, changing direction. Suddenly, a river broke through the trees ahead. Chris attempted to come to a stop, but was going too fast, and slid into the river creating a huge splash. Almost immediately, he floated back up to the surface, coughing and gasping for air. Slowly, he paddled his way back to the shore, much like a animal would, before getting back onto the bank and proping himself onto two legs. He was soaked, his fur dripping wet. On the bright side, the blood and dirt was out of his fur, but now he would probably go back to smelling like a wet-dog again. "Damnit..." He cursed under his breath. Suddenly, he thought about something and immediately looked down at his chest. He heaved a sigh or relief when he saw the fragment was still around his neck. If he lost that...

Chris shook the thought off and looked around, he stilll needed to find them no matter what. He beathed in deeply, through his nose, and suddenly, he smelt a familiar scent. He looked down the river in the direction in was coming from, and noticed some sort of brown creature sprawled out in the sun farther down the river. "Kate!" He exclaimed, dropping down onto all fours and sprinting to her. Once there, he stopped right next her before he again lifted himself onto two legs, the fragment bouncing gently against his chest. "Are you OK?"

Last edited:
    Years
  • Caitlin started rapidly shaking Chris, almost instantly waking up. He groaned and rolled over to face her.

"What...? They're over there..." Chris muttered pointing at where Walace and Kate where sleeping before. Suddenly, he jumped up on all fours.

"Damnit!" Cursed Chris, under his breath, as he was frantically searching the cave. Chris ran on all fours to the entrance of the cave."Split up! We need to find them!" Chris shouted, with a sound of panic in his voice. "Meet back here when you find one of them! If you can't find them by noon or something goes wrong, run back here anyways!" Chris exclaimed, then he sprinted off into the woods.

Caitlin saw a nearby log and did a deep sigh. "Now I'm left alone... Again..."

"Heh heh heh heh heh..." Caitlin swore she heard a voice somewhere. "W-what was that???" Caitlin whimpered. She shuddered, but shook off her thoughts. "You can't see meee..." It snickered at her. Caitlin spun around, in fear. "W-what do you want??" Wailed Caitlin in fear. "BOO!!" It cried, appearing in her face. It was a ghost like figure, that looked like floating purple gas. Caitlin fell backwards, as she tripped on a log. "L-leave me alone..." She whimpered.

The ghost cackled evily, that sent shivers down Caitlin's spine. "G-go away...!!" She cried, running as fast as her small legs could carry her. She jumped into a bush, shaking nervously. "Heh heh heh..." Caitlin's face went pale, as the ghost cackled. Just when Caitlin thought she was safe, the ghost suddenly appeared in her face. "AAAAH!!!" She screamed, shaking all over. Suddenly, the ghosts eyes beganto glow a shade o
    f yellow, and Caitlin yawned loudly, her eyes slowly began to close and soon drifted off to sleep...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back