• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation [PG-13] Revamped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
  • (OOC: Wobbuffet, I think you're supposed to go help Caitlin :3 Now for weak-sauce attempts at giving my character depth! *strikes heroic pose*)

A splash woke Kate from her nearly hypnotic state. Her ears twitched and picked up the sound of a creature swimming and sputtering.

"Damnit..." the familiar voice of Chris cursed. Kate sighed. Though she knew that she must have been just lying there for at least an hour, it felt too soon for anyone to find her. She was too ashamed at having left in the first place after making Wallace leave too.

"Kate!" Chris shouted. She heard Chris run closer before asking, "Are you OK?"

Kate didn't answer and instead dipped her paw into the river, watching the current break around it.

"When I was seven, my cousin got really sick," Kate blurted.

Why am I saying this? Kate demanded. It's not going to change anything.

"I'd never really met her before because her family was always got together with her father's die for the holidays and things like that. She was ten and needed a bone marrow transplant. It turned out that nobody in our family was a match except me, but I… I didn't give it to her. I was too afraid that it would hurt too much because of what the doctor told me. My parents didn't force me to do it, saying that my cousin would find another donor. But a few days later, the sickness took my cousin." Kate closed her eyes. "I could have saved her, but even then I was a little selfish brat. I didn't understand what was going on, and by the time I did, my cousin was already gone."

Kate fell silent, even more self-conscious than before but somehow strangely relieved to have given that little piece of herself away, even if it was to some giant mouse person that she hardly even knew. Kate's eyes snapped open and she sat up, her ears twitching frantically as they picked up a scream. It sounded familiar.

"Caitlin," Kate whispered, her eyes widening.

"Come on!" Kate shouted, spinning around and running back in the direction of the cave, knowing that it was her fault that she had been left alone.

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • OOC: um...ok despite the fact that i am useless against ghost types i will

BIC:[FONT=&quot]Wallace[/FONT] awoke and got up, he looked around him. "Well i guess i may as well continue by myself" He yawned his good mood returning to him rather quickly. He did a few spins and struck a pose "YEAH who needs that Kate person, I can have my very own group with me.....and......this twig" He said heroically holding up a small twig beside him. "WITH THIS TWIG I WIL BREACH THREW THE ENEMIES DEFENCES AND...............................................................................................................ugh" He let the twig drop and sat back down "who am I kidding I can't do that with a twig"

He rolled onto his feet again and stretched. "Ok now. Time to go off on my own adventure. the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny" He looked around "hmm which way to go" He looked in the direction of the cave. Maybe if he got onto it he could get a better view. He somewhat awkwardly struggled onto the cave and looked around "hmmmmmm there seems to be a town over there....better avoid that.....a river....a lot of paths and woods" He took a few more steps to get a better view but fell through the hole "AAAAAAAAARGH" Splat.

He looked up dazed and thought he saw some kind of spirit thing above Caitlin who was asleep. He looked annoyed "Why does this ALWAYS happen to me" He jumped up and went behind the ghost "So yeah bla bla, IVE HAD HAD IT WITH THEESE FREAKIN POKEMON IN THIS FREAKIN PLACE" He shouted at the ghost making it back of a bit with wide eyes "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IVE BEEN THREW" the ghost shook its head "YEAH SO SCREW OF, COME BACK LATER, I HAVE FURY" the ghost just watched him with a WTF expression. "I HAD TO SAVE A FOX FROM A DOG, SAVE A CAT FROM CROWS, GOT NO RECOGNITION, HAD A FREAKIN UNBELIEVABLE BAD DREAM AND GOT CALLED USELESS" The ghost just stared at him more getting scared at his furious expression. "IAAAAAAAAARGH" Wallace yelled

OOC: Kate isnt the only one with issues

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    "Whatever, do what you want", She held up the fragmented orb in her paw and couldn't help but notice how it shone in the fading light. "We'll find out what happened before that rat."

She turned and walked away, urging the others to follow. "I think we should find somewhere to sleep. It looks like it's getting pretty late."

Beo turned back to his original group of Mai and Zerrah.. "Well that was a warm comforting welcome eh guys?" He said before looking back to Brook.

"Yeah I guess it is starting to get late, I say we work on finding a place to sleep, but we should also locate some kind of food if at all possible.. I mean I have not eaten since I was back at my dorm room, and to be honest i'm not even sure how long ago that was" He said sighing as he heard his stomach growling.

As Beo waited for the response of Brook he was starting to think about the things that had already happened since he had been transformed into a pokemon... man did he run into alot of trouble.. but it was also kind of breath taking in a way.. the shrill feel of that raw power and being able to help people.. he liked it.. maybe to much..

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • (OOC: Soo... Tired... but must... post... Zzzz...)

Kate didn't answer and instead dipped her paw into the river, watching the current break around it.

"When I was seven, my cousin got really sick," Kate blurted. Chris gave her quizzical look, instinctively tilting his head slightly as Kate continued on.

"I'd never really met her before because her family was always got together with her father's die for the holidays and things like that. She was ten and needed a bone marrow transplant. It turned out that nobody in our family was a match except me, but I… I didn't give it to her. I was too afraid that it would hurt too much because of what the doctor told me. My parents didn't force me to do it, saying that my cousin would find another donor. But a few days later, the sickness took my cousin." Kate shut her eyes tighly. "I could have saved her, but even then I was a little selfish brat. I didn't understand what was going on, and by the time I did, my cousin was already gone."

A silence fell over the two. Chris was at a loss of what to say. He opened his mouth several times in an attempt to say some comforting words about the situation, but he couldn't seem to think of any, and just stood there. Suddenly, the silence was broken as Chris ears picked up a scream. He immediately turned in the direction where the scream had came from. Both Chris and Kate said one word simultaneously. "Caitlin."

"Come on!" Kate shouted, spinning around and running back in the direction of the cave. Chris dropped down onto all fours and sprinted after her, quickly catching up and running alongside her.

After a few moments, they were about 200 ft away from the cave
    . Chris suddenly stopped and stood back onto his hind legs and frantically looked around for any sign to where she might have gone. "Caitlin!" He shouted, hoping for any response.

IAAAAAAAAARGH!" Chris heard someone wail from further in the forest. Immediately, he dropped down on all fours, sprinting in the direction of the voice. He could only hope that it wasn't Caitlin screaming for help. He gulped as horrible images of what could be happening passed through his mind. He shook them off, almost running into a tree as he did so. <She'll be ok.> Chris kept repeating in his head trying to put his mind at ease. Although, he wasn't sure if it would be true or not.

They broke a treeline, and Chris saw Wallace standing with Caitlin a little father away. She looked un-hurt but unconscious. Just as he heaved a sigh of relief , Chris noticed something floating above Caitlin. It was a ghost like figure, that looked like floating purple gas.

"What the hell did you do to her!?" Chris yelled, sparks forming on his cheek.

"Me?" The ghost asked innocently, gently floating back and forth. "I merely helped her get to sleep." The ghost looked at Chris perhaps noticing the sparks on his cheeks. "Ooo. Is Sparky getting mad? Did I hurt Sparky's girlfriend?" The ghost taunted, floating back and forth as the sparks on Chris' cheeks continued to grow.

"What?!"

Suddenly, the ghost disappeared, only to reappear in front of Chris and Kate. Startled, Chris let out a shock at the Ghost, only for it to disappear again, and reappear in front of Wallace. "Careful now, Sparky." The Ghost taunted, grinning. "You don't want to zap one of you're friends now do you?"

Chris gritted his teeth. He couldn't electrocute the ghost if it was so close to everyone, he could miss, and then could hurt one of them. Then adding in the fact that it could disappear and reappear, things didn't look good.

Last edited:
    Years
  • (OOC: Sorry for the short post guys, I don't now what else you could say in a dream.)
    "Uuugh..." Caitlin thought drearily. "What's this painful feeling...?" Caitlin felt like as though something was eating her... Then she remembered. "W-wait... I'm dreaming aren't I? That ghost thing... I'm asleep... But why do I feel so much pain...?"

Caitlin looked around her. But all she saw was just an odd purple land around her. She tightly clutched her stomach. "Uuurgh..." She groaned to herself. Suddenly she heard noises.

"Why does this ALWAYS happen to me??!!"

"So yeah bla bla, IVE HAD HAD IT WITH THEESE FREAKIN POKEMON IN THIS FREAKIN PLACE"

"Huh? Who? It sounds like someone I know... Someone..." Caitlin fought the thoughts away but she couldn't help but to continuously groan. The pain was so hard for Caitlin to handle.

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • Chris came, much to the disliking of Wallace "Oh no they'll think I came back" He thought nervously. He apparently didn't even notice he was there, "maybe I really am worthless" he thought but slapped himself "No negative thoughts" he told himself.

The ghost taunted "Sparky" Which Wallace thought actually fit Chris much more than his current name, "Oooh. Is Sparky getting mad? Did I hurt Sparky's girlfriend?" The ghost taunted, Chris getting very agitated. Wallace knew they had to get rid of the ghost thing to help Caitlin. "Why isn't he attacking" Wallace thought and noticed he looked at Caitlin all the time. Wallace closed his eyes thinking; he shivered a little but nodded. He moved just between the ghost and Caitlin and waved to Chris trying to make hand movements of him attacking with thunderbolts. He then motioned to myself, and then pretended to be shocked; he then pointed at Caitlin and did a OK sign.

I hoped he understood what he was saying, Wallace knew he could take a lot of hits, so he could take one for Caitlin, "Attack already, I'll take then hit for her so she'll be ok" Wallace thought

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    "Whatever, do what you want", She held up the fragmented orb in her paw and couldn't help but notice how it shone in the fading light. "We'll find out what happened before that rat."

She turned and walked away, urging the others to follow. "I think we should find somewhere to sleep. It looks like it's getting pretty late."

"What's up her butt?"
    Zerrah thought, fur slightly bristling at her words. She then could predict how this was going to work...

"Yeah I guess it is starting to get late, I say we work on finding a place to sleep, but we should also locate some kind of food if at all possible.. I mean I have not eaten since I was back at my dorm room, and to be honest i'm not even sure how long ago that was" He said sighing as he heard his stomach growling.

"Yeah, mine too," she thought. "Then we should split up so that we can find more, faster." She turned and sticking her nose to the ground, tried to sift through the scents to find something that smelled tasty. She found one quite distinct and began to follow it. It led her over to a large fallen tree that was propped up between two sycamores and covered in vines. She followed the scent up to the wall of vines and stood there a moment, puzzled. She grabbed a mouthful of leafy greens and tore. Wriggling in, she discovered the the bottom of the trunk had been decayed and the inside hallowed out. This was the perfect place to spend the night. Looking around, she found what had been leading her, mushrooms.

Exiting the tree, she sprinted back to where she had left the group and quickly found Beo and Mai. "I found the perfect place to sleep tonight! Follow me." She turned and was ready to lead them.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • (OOC: it's a fail. I don't care. I'm tired…)

Kate's ears flattened against her head as her lips rolled back into a snarl. She jumped up and felt her body surge with a familiar speed as she charged at the gaseous creature—only to pass through it.

"Hunh?" Kate gasped, skidding to a stop on the other side of the Pokémon.

"Foolish little furball," the gas form scoffed. "You can't touch me!"

The creature flew toward her, its bright red tongue sliding out of its grotesque mouth. Kate grit her teeth and winced, expecting to feel the creature's revolting tongue press against her fur, but she didn't feel a thing. Kate looked up and saw the creature staring at her without emotion. Kate grinned up at it and stuck out her own tongue.

"Don't worry about us, Chris! We'll take care of it!" Kate shouted, turning around and running back to Wallace and Caitlin.

"Look, I'm sorry about this morning and what I'm about to do, but we have to get out of the way!" Kate said, crouching low in front of the blue Pokémon and thumping her tail across his face, taking advantage of the surprise to attempt to knock his legs (err…) out from under him.

Kate wrapped one paw around Caitlin and grunted with effort as she pulled her back into the bushes with her.

"Why did we split up?" Kate whispered, gently shaking the Pokémon beside her in an attempt to wake her up.

Years
  • "Ugghh... Pain... What's... uggh" Thought Caitlin, silently groaning to herself.

Caitlin felt herself being shook gently.

"Why did we split up?" Something whispered to Caitlin. Caitlin groaned loudly as she clutched her stomach in pain. Caitlin slowly opened her eyes, Kate was gazing at her.

"Huh... Whaa...? Split..." She groaned loudly, clutching her stomach. "Wait... We split up..." Caitlin's thoughts were slowly coming back to her. "Oh we umm... Split up to find you... And Walice..." Caitlin groaned.

"Why do I feel so much pain...?" She murmured. Suddenly, Caitlin slowly got up, she looked over the top of the bush. She noticed the ghost flying around. Caitlin felt her face go pale. She bit her lip. It was the ghost that was scaring her. The ghost that gave her all this pain. Quickly Caitlin crouched back behind the bush.

"Why's he still here...? Why doesn't he go away...?" Caitlin shuddered with fear. Slowly Caitlin walked out of the bush. The ghost gazed at her with a look that sent shivers down her spine. "I thought I finished you..." The ghost said, staring hard at her, making Caitlin shudder with fear.

Caitlin, took slow steps towards the ghost. She charged quickly towards the ghost, but as she did she went right through it. Series of dread flowed through Caitlin, making her stand still in shock "Foolish thing, I knew you couldn't beat me..." said the ghost, cackling.

Suddenly, the ghost sent out a large red tounge, and licked her across the face. "EW EW EW!!!" She thought, wiping herself. But suddenly she felt her body freeze, and paralyse her. "Ugh... Help!! I'm... Stuck..." She gasped.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • "Shut Up..." Chris growled under his breath and bared his teeth as the ghost continued to taunt him. The energy built up in his body as his anger grew. Seeing this, the ghost mocked Chris even more. he couldn't do a thing about it. If he even attempted to shock him, he might hit Caitlin and hurt her. All he could do was sit there as the stupid ghost ridiculed him over and over again.

All of a sudden, Wallace moved just between the ghost and Caitlin and waved to Chris trying to making a bunch of random movements before pointing at Caitlin and giving him an OK sign. Chris just stared at him, confused about the whole thing. Suddenly, Kate snarled next to him. She ran at the ghost, quickly picking up speed and charging and jumping at the ghost. However, she passed right through it.

"Hunh?" Kate gasped, skidding to a stop on the other side of the Pokémon.

"Foolish little furball," the gas form scoffed. "You can't touch me!"

The creature flew toward her, its bright red tongue sliding out of its mouth. However, just like she had done a moment before, the tongue passed right through her. Kate grinned at it and stuck out her own tongue.

"Don't worry about us, Chris! We'll take care of it!" Kate shouted to Chris before turning around and running back to Wallace and Caitlin.

Chris watched as Kate ran over to Wallace, crouching in front of the him and thumping her tail across his face then knocking his legs out from under him. Kate then wrapped one paw around Caitlin and pulled her back into the bushes with her.

The ghost slowly turned to Chris as the sparks around his body grew. "Looks like it's just me and you." He smirked just about to electrocute it.

Suddenly, Caitlin walked out of the bush where they had just disappeared and Chris was forced to abort his attack.

"I thought I finished you..." The ghost said, staring hard at Caitlin and making her shiver. Caitlin charged quickly towards the ghost, only to pass right through it just like Kate did before. "Foolish thing, I knew you couldn't beat me..." said the ghost, cackling. All off a sudden, the ghost sent out a large red tongue, but unlike with Kate, it made contact and wiped across her face. Kate wiped off some of the spit before going completely still. "Ugh... Help!! I'm... Stuck..." She gasped. <It paralyzed her with it's tongue?> Chris thought. <But how? Does it have some sort of venom or something?>

"That was easy." The ghost laughed, spinning in the air.

"Why can't you just leave us alone?!" Chris growled at the creature.

"Hmm? Because that wouldn't be as much fun, now would it, Sparky?" It crackled, floating in between Caitlin and Chris. "Now that your girlfriend is back, you can't zap me!" It mocked. Suddenly, It again lashed out with it's tongue, this time targeting Chris. He barely managed to jump out of the way. Once he landed he readied an attack.

"Careful, Sparky." The ghost crackled, again moving next to Caitlin, "Do you really want to try it?"

Chris grinded his teeth together. As long as Caitlin was here, he couldn't shock it from a distance without risking hitting her. The ghost swayed back and forth, periodically sticking it's tongue out at Chris and making him flinch every time. As Chris watched him, an idea formed in his head. <If I can't shock him from a distance... then maybe...>

"Yo!" Chris shouted standing up onto his hind legs and spreading his arms. "I'll have you know, I'm a certified GhostBuster. Give me your best shot!"

The ghost looked at him quizzically before grinning. "That's a pretty stupid move, Sparky." Suddenly, the ghost stuck his tongue out hitting Chris on the bottom of his muzzle and slowly moving up. Chris resisted the urge to puke as all the slime from the ghost's tongue matted down his fur. Trying to ignore it, Chris closed his eyes, concentrating for a moment before letting out all of the energy that he had been building up. The charge traveled up the ghost's tongue, electrocuting it and lighting up the clearing. When the light faded, the ghost lifted it's tongue of offf Chris, floating around aimlessly for a moment before falling to the ground.

"That's right!" Chris shouted, doing the "Tiger Woods" celebration again. "Get-" He stopped in mid-sentence as a weird feeling fell over him. It was like a chill had just shot up his spine. he fell onto all fours, wobbling for a second before falling onto his stomach. He couldn't move his body at all. His muscles just wouldn't respond.

"Ouch... I.. can't... move..." Chris managed to say through clamped teeth.

(OOC: Now all I can think of is the song "Paralyzer" XD)

Years
  • "That was easy." The ghost laughed as he watched Caitlin lying pitifully on the ground. "How embarresing..." Caitlin thought, staring shamefully at the ground.

"Why can't you just leave us alone?!" Growled Chris at the Ghost.

"Hmm? Because that wouldn't be as much fun, now would it, Sparky?" The ghost crackled, floating between Chris and Caitlin. "Now that your girlfriend is back, you can't zap me!" Mocked the ghost, flashing a grin. Then it got out it's big long tongue at Chris. Caitlin sadly watched the scene as Chris too, was hit by the disgusting red tongue. He hardly got out of the way.

"Careful, Sparky." The ghost said, moving closer to Caitlin. She watched with fear as the ghost floated around her. "Do you really want to try it?" Caitlin tightly shut her eyes. "Oh why was I so stupid? Why didn't I run to get Walace? Instead I just sat on a log, almost as though I was waiting for him to get me..." Caitlin sighed. She never wanted a ghost, after all, she was meant to find Wallace and Kate, but instead they found her.

"Yo!" Chris said, spreading out his arms and legs. "What the hell is he doing?? I'm going to be killed for sure..." Caitlin thought, biting her lip.
    "I'll have you know, I'm a certified GhostBuster. Give me your best shot!"

The ghost started grinning at Chris, almost as though he was going to wipe everyone out, one-hit-KO.
    "That's a pretty stupid move, Sparky."He said, lashing out his tongue, hitting Chris on the bottom of his muzzle and slowly moving it's red tongue up. Electricity flew from Chris, electrocuting the ghost, it flailed backwards and fell back onto the ground.

"That's right!" Chris shouted. "Get-" Suddenly Chris paused before falling onto all fours then wobbling onto his stomach.

"Ouch... I.. can't... move..." Chris said, talking through his clamped teeth.

Slowly the ghost got up. "Fine, but next time it will be different..." He hissed before weakly floating away.

Caitlin stayed on the ground, gazing at the ground. "Someone... Help..." She gasped, weakly, clutching her stomach.

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • "Look, I'm sorry about this morning and what I'm about to do, but we have to get out of the way!" Kate said. "That ok I just don't like" before he could finish Kate burst him with her tail Wallace as usual just bounced about like a punching bag, however he did see what was going on so he quickly followed them into the bush, Kate immediately tried to wake Caitlin up and luckily succeeded, Caitlin got up slowly and shook her head trying to regain her senses. Wallace looked over the bush and say the ghost lick Chris....."wtf" Wallace said under his breath, "what kind of monster attacks by licking?"

Wallace saw Chris hit the floor and gasped......suddenly he had a idea, he went out into the clearing and went to the ghost, he did a super cute kawaii face and said "awww and you pweese let us go," He said in the cutest voice he could possibly master and it seemed to work too. The ghost seemed reluctant to attack *"ha this is working"* Wallace grinned and tried it again "Ah look at you, your such a cute ghost, don't you want to leave us alone and go watch big scary pokemon get scared"

OOC: incase ya didnt notice, its the move charm,lowering its attack sharply

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • (OOC: can't really do much since I can't attack -.- But I just SAVED YOU ALL! *strikes heroic pose*)

"Ugh... Help!! I'm... Stuck..." Caitlin cried.

"Ouch... I.. can't... move..." Chris muttered.

"Oh crud," Kate groaned, turning from the sight of her friends and searching frantically through the bushes.

"Awww and you pweese let us go," Wallace's said, stepping up to the creature."Ah look at you, you're such a cute ghost, don't you want to leave us alone and go watch big scary Pokémon get scared?"

Kate watched, her mouth open in shock as the gas creature merely stared at Wallace, not even attempting to attack. Kate shook her head and began searching the bushes again, grateful for a little extra time.

"Aha!" Kate said with a grin. She knocked the red berries from their branches and picked them up between her teeth, running out to her motionless friends.

Kate lowered her head beside Caitlin and letting go of one of the berries, prying open her friend's mouth and shoving it in. She then ran up to Chris and did the same.

"How's that? Did it work?" Kate asked, looking over Chris and giving a silent prayer that she had given them the same berry that had cured her paralysis.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Finding nowhere else to sleep, Ty had decided that they would sleep on the sand. Max laid his head down, stretching himself out on the beach, closed his eyes, and drifted off to dream-filled sleep.

In his dream, he was a human again. He was walking home from school, when something moved in a bush. Slowly turning around, he peered into the leaves, ready to fight. Suddenly, a giant rat jumped out, its mouth a dark void, and swallowed him whole.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" he screamed, falling down in a black nothingness. Then, he fell onto a beach with a thud. He looked up just in time to see a crate crash down onto him and squash him under it.

Now he was flying high up in the sky, riding on the back of a huge black bird. The bird turned its head 180 degrees, like an owl, and looked at him. It had big, yellow, blood-shot eyes, and its beak was lined with sharp, pointy teeth. Theft stared at each other for a few seconds, and then the bird flipped over, throwing Maxwell off, down, down, down to the ground below...

"AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" Maxwell screamed, sitting bolt upright, awake from his dream. He looked around frantically, expecting to see a bird with razor sharp teeth or a monster rat. When he saw neither, he sighed with relief. Oh, good,l he thought. It was just a dream. Looking up, he saw Ty bending over him.

"Are you alright?" he asked worriedly. Max nodded and hopped up onto his shoulder, and they headed off again.

(OOC: Stupid writer's block.)

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • (OOC: Yay! A fail :3 At least it's over. Oh, and now the level changes come into effect:D)

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Awww and you pweese let us go," Wallace's said, stepping up to the creature blocking it's escape. "Ah look at you, you're such a cute ghost, don't you want to leave us alone and go watch big scary Pokémon get scared?"

Chris attempted to get up to get Wallace out of the way. But he couldn't even move a muscle. What was Wallace doing? Trying to get himself killed? The strange thing was, though, that the ghost wasn't attacking. It just stood there, staring at Wallace.

Out of the corner of his eye, Chris saw Kate lowered her head beside Caitlin. She dropped some sort of berry next to Caitlin, prying open her mouth and shoving it in. She then ran up to Chris and did the same. It was extremely soft, almost to the point where it melted in his mouth and had sort of a spicy taste to it.

"How's that? Did it work?" Kate asked, looking over Chris. Feeling began to return to his body. Starting with his mouth before dispersing through the rest of his body. After a few moments, Chris slowly lifted himself onto four legs.

"I think so. Thanks." He said, managing a smile. He briefly wondered how Kate knew how that would work, but shook it off, turning to Wallace. The ghost still seemed pretty distracted by him, and Chris hoped he could keep it that way for a little while.

Chris lifted himself onto his back legs, sparks beginning to envelop his body. He kept his eyes open as he concentrated, aiming for the ghost. now that he was off to the side, he had a clear shot, however, there still was the chance that he would hit Wallace if something went wrong. He went for broke, shooting off the electricity. Luckily, it hit the ghost in the side, again lighting up it's body as it shook. As the light faded, the ghost swayed back and forth for a moment losing momentum and slowly falling towards the ground, ultimately hovering about an inch above it.

It shot Chris another glance. "This ain't over, Sparky." The ghost muttered. Suddenly, It vanished into thin air, Chris could only assume it was finally gone.

"That was fun..." Chris mumbled, wiping the ghost's saliva off the bottom of his muzzle and his face with his paw. He was able to get some of it out, but most of it was still there. He shuddered everytime he thought about it. "Well, is everyone OKK at least?" he asked.

Years
  • "Awww and you pweese let us go," Wallace said, stepping up to the ghost.

"Oh gawd, what are you thinking Walace??" But instead of being attacked, the ghost just stood there staring at him.

Caitlin sat out stretched onto her stomach, helplessly. Soon, Caitlin noticed Kate come up to her, putting an odd red berry in her mouth. Caitlin felt the strength to move again, as she wobbled back to her feet, then Kate came and did the same with Chris.

Caitlin gazed at the ghost, more terrified than before and before the ghost could catch her, she jumped into a bush.

Caitlin slowly gazed over the bush. "This aint' over, Sparky" The ghost muttered, and vanished into thin air.

"That was fun." Chris mumbledas he wiped the saliva off he face. Caitlin slowly climbed out of the bush. Since Caitlin wasn't paralysed any more, she started wiping off all the saliva off her wet damp fur. "I sure hope ghosts don't get allergies..." Caitlin muttered, wiping off the saliva.

Caitlin rushed into a nearby stream. She would do anything the get the saliva off her fur. She splashed water onto herself, making more saliva go in the stream.

Soon after washing herself, Caitlin came to join the rest of the group. Her stomach growled. "Umm is anyone keen on getting some food... I'm hungry." She muttered, holding her growling stomach.

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • "That was fun..." Chris commented trying to get the ghosts saliva of him but didn't succeed much "Well, is everyone OK at least?" He asked concerned "I am okeys and dokeys" Wallace said happily he went to Chris and once again gave him a hard slap on the back "Good work there my boy he he he, you too Kate, your berries saved the day" He looked around

"Well now that that's ov....er.....rrrrrgh" Wallace growled once again slapping his arm into place "now that that's over, I think we should make one thing clear. Always travel in at least groups of 2" He looked around "I don't see any food around, maybe we can find some around, OH that reminds me, I climbed onto our cave. There's a town not too far from here to the east, we should avoid that, there's a river and the rest is woods" He then spun around in circles in circles and struck a pose "Let's go and aaaaaaa-and lo-lo-loooook for lotsa lotsa food" He sang happily his tail tapping in the beat, dancing a bit more "na.....no lucka suucka, polka luuuucka ho cun nanu na naaaa" he sung to himself before starting to head into the forest in search of food

Years
  • "Well is everyone OK at least?" Walace asked the group. "I am okeys and dokeys" Said Walace cheerfully. Then he went up to Chris and gave him a hard slap on his back. "Good work there my boy he he he, you too Kate, your berries saved the day" He said, praising them. "What about me?" Caitlin thought shamefully gazing at the ground.

"Well now that that's ov....er.....rrrrrgh" Walace growled, forcing his arm down. "now that that's over, I think we should make one thing clear. Always travel in at least groups of 2" Walace suddenly paused to look around.

"I don't see any food around, maybe we can find some around, OH that reminds me, I climbed onto our cave. There's a town not too far from here to the east, we should avoid that, there's a river and the rest is woods" He then spun around in circles in circles and struck a pose "Let's go and aaaaaaa-and lo-lo-loooook for lotsa lotsa food" He sang, thumping his tail on the ground to the beat and dancing a bit more. "na.....no lucka suucka, polka luuuucka ho cun nanu na naaaa" Caitlin heard him sing, before searching for food. She shrugged and began her search for food.

Caitlin cautiously looked around. She knew that every place isn't the safest, so she decided not to go into any trap like she did with the ghost last time. "Wait... Kate found berries in bushes, so that must mean I will be able to find some too... Right?"

Caitlin continuously searched in the bushes for the berries. Leaves. Leaves. Then Caitlin felt her paw touch a round object. Quickly, she pulled it out. She opened her hand to see what she found. It was a blue bright blue berry. Caitlin shrugged and wrapped it up in a leaf. Soon Caitlin found herself finding more berries than what she hoped for, hastily she them in the large leaf and went in search for the group.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Chris also tried desperately to get the slime out of his fur. It was disgusting! Not only was it sticky but it smelled horrible as well. He had just gotten all of the previous stuff out of his fur too, and now his fur was covered in ghost saliva. <Damn fur.> he mentally cursed Having fur did have it's pluses, but it was like a sweater he could never take off, and it took a while to dry too.

"Umm is anyone keen on getting some food... I'm hungry." Caitlin muttered, holding her stomach. Chris glanced at her, noticing that she had gotten the saliva out of her fur, although her fur looked wet. He briefly wondered if she had found a river or something before Wallace interrupted his train of thought.

"Well, is everyone OK at least?" He asked concerned "I am okeys and dokeys" Wallace exclaimed as he happily walked over to Chris. Suddenly, he lifted his hand up, giving Chris a hard slap on the back, knocking Chris off balance. Miraciously, he managed to stay on his hind legs. "Good work there my boy he he he," He chuckled. Chris felt sparks beginning to form on his cheeks. <Calm down... He's just an idiot.> Chris thought, closing his eyes and trying to calm down as Wallace contined on. "You too Kate, your berries saved the day"

Well now that that's ov....er.....rrrrrgh" Wallace growled once again, slapping his arm into place "Now that that's over, I think we should make one thing clear: Always travel in at least groups of 2" He looked around "I don't see any food around, maybe we can find some around, OH that reminds me, I climbed onto our cave. There's a town not too far from here to the east, we should avoid that, there's a river and the rest is woods" He then spun around in circles in circles and struck a pose "Let's go and aaaaaaa-and lo-lo-loooook for lotsa lotsa food" He sang happily his tail tapping in the beat, dancing a bit more "na.....no lucka suucka, polka luuuucka ho cun nanu na naaaa" he sung to himself.

Chris zoned out for most of Wallace's rant, looking around and trying to get the slime out of his fur. But he did tune into one word "town". <If there's a town... Maybe we can get help! Or at least some food or something!> Before he could say anything, Caitlin and Wallace already left. He let out a sigh and turned to Kate, "I'm going to go get this slime out of my fur, save me something to eat. With that he turned, walking into the forest to the direction of the stream that he found Kate by earlier.

After a few minutes he reached the stram. He dipped a paw into the water. It was only then he realized how thristy he was. He dropped onto all fours, dipping his mouth in the water and taking in a sip. However as soon as he did, he recoiled back, choking on the water.
    He dipped his head in to try again, but was met with the same results. It seemed as though his muzzle wouldn't let him sip in the water like he did when he was human, or else the water would just go up his nose, or he couldn't breath. He thought for a moment before trying something else. He dipped his head back down, but instead of trying to take a sip, he lapped up the water, much like a dog. Although it felt degrading, it seemed to work, and he was able to at least drink some water. After a moment, he stopped. The water had cooled him down a lot, and although he a bit hungry, he still felt better.

He stood back up on his back legs, taking a deep breath and then jumping into the water.
    The water instantly cooled him down. He stood back up, luckily, it seemed as though the water only came up to his chest. After a moment of washing himself off with his paws and rinsing off the saliva, he waded back to the bank. He looked around, finding a sunny grassy spot to dry his fur. Immediately he walked over to his spot, flopping down onto his back. <I'll just wait here so I don't reek again.> He closed his eyes, letting the cool breeze blow over his body, and just enjoying the warmth of the sun.

Years
  • As Caitlin walked along the running creek, her arms full of berries wrapped up in leaves, she noticed Chris lying on his back on a patch of grass. "Hey Chris!" She called, running towards him and almost dropping the berries. Chris was soaked, he looked like he had recently jumped in the creek like she did.

"I found some food!" she said, smiling whilst putting the berries on the ground near Chris. Then she turned around and went to the creek for a nice cool drink. She kept on attempting to cup her paws, but as she tried, the water fell soaked into her fur "wait... I'm a squirrel... I have to..." Caitlin leaned over the water and started slushing her tongue like a dog.

Caitlin turned to Chris. "If you want, you can have food too..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back