• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation [PG-13] Revamped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    "[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]But enough about him, we need to worry about us, like what were gonna do in the morning" she clenched one of her clawed paws into a fist "we can't sit here and do nothing, we're gonna find out what happened to us, way before that dumb rat, I'll make sure of it!" her slitted cat eyes blazed with a determinated fury... [/FONT]

Beo could see the determination in her eyes she really wanted to make sure she beat Chris.. And honestly Beo admired her determination, but he knew that right now was not a good time to discuss it.. They should really get some sleep and talk it over with everyone in the morning.. Beo sighed..

"I'm glad your doing good, but I agree about us figuring things out.. But were no good to anyone if were tired in the morning, so I say we go ahead and get some rest... we can talk it over with Zerrah and Mai in the moring" He said as he started to make his way back inside the tree.. still he kept looking back to make sure she would end up coming in also.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • "I'm glad your doing good, but I agree about us figuring things out.. But were no good to anyone if were tired in the morning, so I say we go ahead and get some rest... we can talk it over with Zerrah and Mai in the morning" Beo said as he started to make his way back inside the tree, glancing back occasionally, to see if she would follow.[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive] "Uhh yeah, good idea" Brook mumbled following behind Beo as both of them entered the hollowed out tree.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Well... I guess we'll decide what's gonna happen tomorrow, when they wake up" she tilted her head in Zerrah and Mai's direction before heading to a corner in the tree and curling up into a tight but comfortable ball, like she saw most cat's do in their world, the moment her head rested on her paws, she instantly fell asleep, falling into a dreamless slumber. [/FONT]

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • "Do you know where this... "Flower town" is?" Caitlin asked as they were trudging through the green forest.

"I would guess that it would be this way." Chris pointed a paw in the direction they were walking. "Or at least I would think so."
    ----------------------------------------

"The world spinning too fast, I'm buying lead Nike shoes. To keep myself tethered to the days I've tried to lose." Chris sang/hummed as they walked through the woods to the town. It hadn't seemed this far away from the cave, maybe 20 minutes at the most. So why was it taking about twice as long? He continued humming his song, occasionally looking up into the sky. Chris' ears twitched as a cool breeze blew across the path, filling his nose with a sweet smell. Chris stopped singing and walking for a moment, inhaling deeply. <Wow that smells good…> he thought as he closed his eyes, enjoying the scent. It smelled like a field of flowers, and immediately calmed and relaxed every part of his body. His tail even began to slightly wag back and forth slightly. Suddenly, he realized what he was doing, and shook his head, trying to also shake away the thought. <Come on, focus.> He opened his eyes and looked around. There was nothing but trees, trees, and more trees. Chris then remembered the smell; it had come from over there. Without another word he again began walking, this time in the direction of the scent.

His idea paid off. Within a minute or two, he emerged out of the forest and onto a hill overlooking some town. The town was unlike any other he had ever seen. Flowers lined the streets, causing the town to have a sweet smell. And it seemed as only dirt pathways connected the town, no major roads or highways at all. It looked like there were pavement roads inside the town but still. Chris stood there for a moment. Come to think of it, he hadn't seen or heard a car since they had gotten here; he had at least thought they would've found an interstate or back road at the very least. Maybe cars just hadn't been invented yet in this world. That would explain the lack of noise, traffic, and smog. Maybe they had just taken better care of the world here.

Hey! Look a Pikachu! This one is mine!" Chris snapped out of his thought and turned to see two boys, maybe around 10 or 11 years old, standing side by side staring at him. The boy on the left had long light brown hair wore a blue and white striped polo and a pair of jeans while the one on the right had black, short hair and was wearing a red-t-shirt and khaki shorts.

Suddenly, Chris took a step back tripping and falling onto his back. The kid on the right had the same device that the "trainer" from earlier used with Riolu and had attempted to use on Kate. The kid brought his arm back in preparation to throw it, and his heart skipped a beat. He didn't want to be trapped in one of those things. Who knows what could happen? Chris rolled over onto all fours and cheeks began to spark to defend himself. All of a sudden, a thought crossed through his mind. He had used the power on other Pokemon, but could he really use it on a 10 year old kid? It could kill him! And wouldn't that just again, classify him more as an animal? Sparks continued to build up around Chris. On the other hand if he didn't, they could all be captured! But was it really worth it? Chris and the kid stared at each other for a moment. Suddenly, the sparks around Chris died down. He couldn't do it, and it may have just cost them everything. Chris looked up at the kid, fear filling his eyes as he watched the kid wind up. However, before he could throw it, the other kid grabbed his hand.

"Whatcha do that for, Collin?!" The kid with the ball yelled, causing both the other kid and Chris to recoil slightly.

"Umm…. Well… Look." The other kid, Collin, mumbled, pointing at Chris' necklace. "It…. Um…. It looks like a collar of some sort. He- They… must belong to someone."

"Drat!" The kid yelled, putting the orb back onto his belt. "I really wanted a Pikachu too!"

Chris let out a sigh of relief. If they wanted to call it a collar and it would stop people from trying to catch him, he was willing to play along."So yeah… Anyways, do you guys know what that place is called. ?" Chris asked the two pointing to the town.

The two kids stared at him for a moment before the one that had the Pokeball responded. "Stupid Pikachu. Probably mocking me."

Collin laughed, then both turned around and walked to the town. Chris stood there for a moment and watched the two walk away. "Did… They just ignore me?" Chris asked the rest of the group, a bit stunned by their indifference towards his question. They had acted like he had spoken a whole other language or something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    (OOC: Yay Irony!
    Irony: You gotta love it :3 Oh, and also we're there or at least outside the town (Floraoma) . I didn't want to spend another 3 days talking about going to the it :) I can see it now...
    "Are we there yet?"
    "No"

"Are we there yet?"
    "No"

"Are we there yet?"
    "No"
    )

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Mai woke up to find his ear covering his face. "Well, guese it was'nt a dream." He did'nt know whether to be happy or sad, all he kney was, he was hungry. He got up and reached into the bear and began to munch on a berry waiting for the others to wake up. "I wonder what our next move will be" he thought aloud.

Years
  • "I would guess that it would be this way." Chris pointed a paw in the direction they were walking. "Or at least I would think so." Caitlin nodded slowly and continued on walking.

Suddenly a sweet smell filled her nostrils. Like roses and flowers of all sorts. "This smell... It's so calming..." Caitlin thought, as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Soon after a while of walking, more flowers seemed to be visible, all over the place in large numbers. As they walked on, houses and people became visible. It seemed like a town of some sort, only it seemed to have something missing. Caitlin looked around. Normally in any town she would see some cars or motorbikes. But here it seemed like they didn't exist.

"Hey! Look a Pikachu! This one's mine!" Caitlin suddenly turned around, and saw two boys, perhaps 10 or 11 years in age, staring at Chris eagerly. The boy to the left had long-ish light brown hair and a white striped polo with a pair of dark blue jeans, while the one to the right had black short hair and was wearing a red T-shirt and khaki shorts.

Caitlin looked closely at the boy's hand. It had a small ball like object which was red and white. Caitlin had a sinking feeling that the ball was the thing the boys would use to catch Pokemon, and the idea of being inside of it wasn't so pleasant.

Citlin watched Chris as his bright red cheeks began to form electricity. Suddenly Caitlin realised something. "The boy isn't worth hurting, I mean he hasn't got anything to protect himself with..." Caitlin's heart thumped hard in her chest as she silently watched Chris. Soon Chris's sparks died down. But just before the kid could throw it, the other kid reached to stop him.

"Whatcha' do that for, Colin?!" The kid with the ball yelled angrily.

"Umm... Well... Look." The other kid, Colin mumbled while pointing at Chris. "It... Umm... Looks like it has a collar of some sort. He- They must belong to someone..."

"Drat!" The boy yelled, placing the ball back on to his belt. "I really wanted a Pikachu too!"

Caitlin smiled weakly. "Thank goodness... It looks like wearing something means you are safe..." Caitlin gazed at herself. She had no accessories. Caitlin suddenly felt fear. She didn't want to be caught! She sighed and shook off her thoughts. "I'm safe and that's what counts..."

"So yeah... Anyways, do you guys know what this place is called?" Chris said, pointing towards the flowery town.

The two kids stared at Chris for a moment. As though puzzled. "Stupid Pikachu. It's probably mocking me." The boy with the ball said.

Colin laughed and both of the boys turned and headed off to town. "Did... They just ignore me?" Chris asked, looking towards the group.

Caitlin shrugged. "Well I suppose so... You said it pretty clearly... For some reason, it seems we speak... Oh I don't know..." Caitlin sighed, slowly shaking her head. "Well should we go to this town...? I mean, since you have a certain thing, same for Kate, we should be pretty safe... For now..." She said, pointing at the town.

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • OOC: sorry for being so late you have no idea the stress I've been threw

Wallace, who was staying behind a bit caught up to Caitlin and Chris
    "Drat!" A boy yelled, placing the ball back on to his belt. "I really wanted a Pikachu too!" Wallace reached the others to see 2 young boys looking rather disappointed. Chris asked them what the town was but the kids seemed to think Chris was mocking them and left.

Wallace talked ahead of the 2 and eyed the town "You know guys i think i have a idea" He started, if we look like we belong to someone they won't try to catch us. I for some odd reason don't feel like getting something on me but its safer i guess." He saluted apparently not noticing this time "So what do you guys think, Chris already has something but we others need something too. Any ideas?"

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • (OOC: hehe, Kate's not being very helpful in her loopy mood xD)

"Na na nanana~!" Kate sang, rolling on her back in the flowers as the aroma filled her with an unparalleled sense of contentment.

"It…. Um…. It looks like a collar of some sort. He- They… must belong to someone," a kid said, standing beside another kid holding a red-and-white ball in his hand.

"Oh, it looks like we have visitors," Kate said with a giggle, rolling back to her stomach as she tried to figure out the situation that she had missed in her frolic through the flowers.

"So yeah… Anyways, do you guys know what that place is called?" Chris asked, pointing toward the town.

Kate gave a sigh and stood, wondering if now would be a good time to tell him about the little language barrier or let him humiliate himself for just a little bit longer.

"Stupid Pikachu. Probably mocking me," one of the boys muttered. The two turned and laughed as they walked back into the town.

"Did… They just ignore me?" Chris asked, sounding shocked.

Definitely the latter.

"Well I suppose so... You said it pretty clearly... For some reason, it seems we speak... Oh I don't know..." Caitlin sighed, slowly shaking her head. "Well should we go to this town...? I mean, since you have a certain thing, same for Kate, we should be pretty safe... For now…"

"You know guys I think I have a idea" Wallace said, "if we look like we belong to someone they won't try to catch us. I for some odd reason don't feel like getting something on me but it's safer I guess." He saluted apparently not noticing this time "So what do you guys think, Chris already has something but we others need something too. Any ideas?"

"How about we just go to Kimmy's house and see if she'll give you two anything?" Kate asked, heading in the direction of the town without hesitation.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • "Well I suppose so... You said it pretty clearly... For some reason, it seems we speak... Oh I don't know..." Caitlin sighed with Chris doing the same short after. "Well should we go to this town...? I mean, since you have a certain thing, same for Kate, we should be pretty safe... For now…"

"You know guys I think I have a idea" Wallace said, unintentionally saluting again. "If we look like we belong to someone they won't try to catch us. I for some odd reason don't feel like getting something on me but it's safer I guess." Chris held up the fragment sitting around his chest. That was probably some of the best luck since they had came here. The fragment was not only awesome, it also save him as well? Geez, if that stupid cat hadn't broke the whole thing... "So what do you guys think," Wallace asked. Chris dropped the ball causing it to bounce against it's chest. "Chris already has something but we need something too. Any ideas?"

"How about we just go to Kimmy's house and see if she'll give you two anything?" Kate asked, heading in the direction of the town without hesitation.

Chris stood there for a moment, cocking his head sideways and watching Kate waltz down the road. "Kimmy?" He asked himself, confused about who she was and what was up with Kate all of a sudden. Ever since the ghost had, attacked she hadn't been herself. Could it have hurt her somehow? If not physically then maybe psychologically? Or maybe it was another side effect of being a Pokemon, a personality change. Chris shuddered at the thought. As much as he didn't mind being a Pikachu now, a complete personality change out of his control was horrifying. He could be in a different body, but it was still him. If he was forced to change his being then he might as well just be erased from existence. He shook the thoughts away, focusing again on Kate.

"Hey!" He shouted, quickly dropping onto all fours and running after her, soon catching up and slowing back down to a walking pace. "Who is that?" Chris asked. He paused for a moment, giving her a funny look while continuing walking. "And are you OK? You haven't really been yourself lately."

Years
  • "You know guys I think I have a idea." Wallace exclaimed, while unintentionally saluting. "If we look like we belong to someone they won't try to catch us. I for some odd reason don't feel like getting something on me but its safer I guess." He said, saluting apparently not noticing this time. "So what do you guys think, Chris already has something but we others need something too. Any ideas?"

"How about you two go to Kimmy's house and see if she'll give you two anything?" Kate said, heading towards the town without any hesitation.

Caitlin shrugged. Caitlin thought she should go, after all she needs some things to help her be safe.

"Hey!" Chris shouted, running after Kate as she wobbled across the path. Caitlin rushed along after, kicking up dirt as she ran. Soon Chris and Kate slowed down, enough for Caitlin to keep up. "Who's that?" Chris asked.

"Umm... Are you sure she wont try to capture us?" Caitlin muttered nervously, just loud enough for them both to hear. "I can't go with strangers I just can't..." Caitlin thought nervously, nibbling her claws.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Kate continued prancing toward the town, the grass rustling beneath her paws. She kept humming the same tune over and over so many times that it was starting to get on her own nerves.

"Hey!" He shouted, running up to her and walking beside her. "Who is that?" Chris asked. He paused for a moment and gave Kate a funny look. "And are you OK? You haven't really been yourself lately."

"Hmn? Oh! I met her not to long ago, actually. When I took the short way to get here," Kate said.

"Umm... Are you sure she won't try to capture us?" Caitlin asked, sounding nervous.

Kate stopped abruptly and spun around, plopping down into the grass and eyeing the squirrel girl.

"Of course she wouldn't silly," Kate said with a giggle. "She's not a Trainer. She told me that she wants to become a Pokémon Breeder…" Kate blushed as she realized what that meant. "Anyway, she would never try to catch a Pokémon who didn't want to be caught!" Kate stood and tipped her head to the side, trying to remember something. "Oh yeah, she put some supplies in my scarf if you want some." Kate said, turning and continuing to lead the way.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    After eating her fill, Zerrah curled into a ball and soon fell asleep with friends all around.

Water flowed all around her as she tried to swim to the surface. She pulled with all her might, as the water pushed and spun her and drained her of strength. She was soon lost in the rolling waves and as she tried to call out for help, her mouth and nose were filled with the stinging salt water. She fought on and on with haggard limbs. She would never give up....never...

Zerrah awoke with a start, jumping to her feet and taking gulps of the life-giving air. Her body shook with exertion and fear and she quickly looked around, trying to remember where she was. "It was only a nightmare....but if felt so real..." She checked the sleeping bodies of Beo and Brook and saw Mai giving her an odd look. Zerrah sat down and breathed in relief. "Just a bad dream," she told Mai, before he could question her. "I'm going to go find a stream and wash off, I'm covered in sweat. I'll be back soon." Giving Mai a reassuring smile, she turned to leave.

She pushed through the vines into the early morning sunlight and breathed deeply. Now she could see that her dream was just a reaction to the swift changes in her life, and there was nothing to be afraid of. She padded over to a small stream and dove into the little current. After splashing around for a few moments, she stood on the bank and shook off the water.

"Behold, insolent pup, you are trespassing on my domain!" A loud booming voice seemed to reverberate all around her. She quickly glanced around her and saw a large purple creature with two, smaller purple creatures flanking him. "I, Nidorino, rule this area. And for breaking my law, you shall die."

Zerrah stood her ground and looked this Nidorino creature in the eye. "Die for breaking a law? What kind of sick tyrant are you? What law was broken?" She looked at the two creatures at his side as the began to spread out and drift to either side of her. She began to summon the fire deep within her to her throat, knowing it would be needed in just a few moments.

"You dare speak back! You shall experience true pain for your disrespect! Nidoran, kill!" As he spoke the two Nidoran leaped at Zerrah from either side. Zerrah jumped back to avoid there attacks and unleashed the fire from within. The two Nidoran yelped in pain and with renewed rage, ran towards Zerrah. One Nidoran tackled Zerrah and began to stab her with it's horns, releasing poison into her bloodstream. The other began to claw at her flesh with it's sharp claws. Zerrah twisted until she was facing the Nidoran and breathed hot flames from hell on the unrelenting creatures. She kicked and clawed trying to release herself from their grip. After shaking them off, she ran a few feet and stumbled as the poison began to attack her from the inside.

She fell to her stomach and tried to pull herself up before they could kill her. She reached her feet and turned, letting a Howl rip from her throat, knowing she'd need it if she were to win. She felt her muscles strengthen even though the poison still ripped through her. She winced and felt herself weakening, but launched into a run at the Nidoran. Howling once more, she knew she could do this. She lept and landed on the back of a Nidoran and gripped it with her claws. Feeling it squeal in pain, she gripped harder and bite down on its back letting more fire flow from her maw. The charred Nidoran bucked and howled, but she hung on and could slowly feel it weakening. It sunk to the ground, and in its exhaustion, fell unconscious.

She turned to the remaining Nidoran who now had a look of fear on it's face. She glared at it, trying to stare it down. Her Leer did the trick, it was now shivering in fear. The poison was beginning to take full affect and she stumbled. She new that if she fainted now, she'd be dead. She raced toward the remaining Nidoran and shouldered it to the ground. Placing one paw on the neck of the Nidoran, she blew a full forced Ember into it's face. The Nidoran screamed and fought to be released from the powerful grip of the hate-ridden Houndour. Zerrah knew that the Nidoran was finished but was unable to stop the fire. A red haze had filled her gaze and all she wanted was revenge. She visibly had to force herself to end the fire and turned toward the Nidorino, ready to finish it off. The grassy hill where it had stood, ordering her demise, stood empty. She howled in frustration and ran to it, looking everywhere for the evil creature.

An idea struck her and she ran for the Nidoran, knowing they could lead her to the Nidorino. As she ran, the Howls wore off and the haze disappeared, she winced, stumbled, and fell as the poison sucked the remainder of her strength away. She lay sprawled on the ground and slowly slipped into unconsciousness, praying she survived so she could live to see that Nidorino cry in pain.

OOC- Gotta start gaining some levels! =]

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • "Hmn? Oh! I met her not to long ago, actually. When I took the short way to get here," Kate said.

Chris let out a sigh. That was one question down, but he couldn't help but wonder why Kate was acting so... Not like herself. Maybe it was something this "Kimmy" girl had done. Sheepishly he realized something else. "The short way to get here"? You mean they could've gotten here without taking the hour long pathway. What else was Kate not telling them.

"Umm... Are you sure she won't try to capture us?" Caitlin asked, interrupting his thought.

Kate stopped abruptly and spun around, plopping down into the grass and eying her.

"Of course she wouldn't silly," Kate giggled. "She's not a Trainer. She told me that she wants to become a Pokémon Breeder…" Kate blushed as she said the words. "Anyway, she would never try to catch a Pokémon who didn't want to be caught!" Kate stood and tipped her head to the side, trying to remember something. "Oh yeah, she put some supplies in my scarf if you want some." Kate said, turning and continuing to lead the way.

Chris again began to walk alongside Kate. "Uh... A breeder?" Chris asked, glad he had red cheeks to cover up his blush. "You didn't... You know... or see..." Chris shook his head slightly, shaking the thoughts off as well. "Never mind. If you say it's safe, then I trust you. Lead the way."

(OOC: There ya go. Quick post just for Mira :3)

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • "Wow Kate is really happy now, thats nice to see" Wallace thought smiling, "And are you OK? You haven't really been yourself lately."chris asked worried about her mood, Wallace didnt see the problem. she was being happy, happy was good...or was it not. "Umm... Are you sure she won't try to capture us?" Caitlin asked, sounding nervous. "Of course she wouldn't silly," Kate giggled. "She's not a Trainer. She told me that she wants to become a Pokémon Breeder…"

Wallace followed "Well thats great it seems not everywone here is some evil person trying to cram us into those balls, lets hope she is nice"

OOC: sorry for so short. m having a very hard time atm..... sorry

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • (OOC: a crap post: a post of crap. Now you know :3)

"Uh... A breeder?" Chris asked. "You didn't... You know... or see... Never mind. If you say it's safe, then I trust you. Lead the way."

Kate nodded and continued forward, leading their small group to a small section of the town where large gardens filled with berry bushes lined the houses. She turned and approached a house off to the side, breathing in the flower-sweet air. She walked up to the door and sat down in front of it, mustering up the most adorable look on her new face as she could and clearing her throat.

"Kimmy!" Kate called, tipping her head to the side and staring at the door expectantly.

The door slowly opened, revealing a girl appearing about the age of fourteen with jet black hair and emerald eyes dressed, not unlike the other Trainer, in an outfit that Kate herself would never even imagine herself wearing. She looked down at Kate and the group with a smile.

"Oh! So you're back already, hmm? And you brought friends. I suppose they'll want something to eat as well," Kimmy said, disappearing for a moment inside the house and returning with bowls of food and water.

Kate looked back at the group with a somewhat smug expression and walked up to Kimmy, rubbing her head against the girl's leg and working her new Pokémon cuteness for all it's worth.

Years
  • Kate stopped abruptly and spun around, plopping down into the grass and eyeing Caitlin.

"Of course she wouldn't silly," Kate giggled. "She's not a Trainer. She told me that she wants to become a Pokémon Breeder…" Kate blushed as she said the words. "Anyway, she would never try to catch a Pokémon who didn't want to be caught!" Kate stood and tipped her head to the side.

"Oh yeah, she put some supplies in my scarf if you want some." Kate said, turning and continuing to lead the way. Caitlin nodded slowly and too, followed Kate.

Chris jogged along side Kate too, as she pranced around. "Uh... A breeder?" Chris asked. "You didn't... You know... or see..." Chris shook his head slightly. "Never mind. If you say it's safe, then I trust you. Lead the way."

Kate nodded and continued walking forward, leading the small group towards the flowery town, then walking up to a house, which of course, was completely unknown to Caitlin.

"Kimmy!" Kate called, tipping her head to the side and staring at the door expectantly.

"Oh! So you're back already, hmm? And you brought friends. I suppose they'll want something to eat as well," Kimmy said, disappearing for a moment inside the house and returning with bowls of food and water. Caitlin gazed at the bowls on the floor.

Kate looked back at the group with a somewhat smug expression and walked up to Kimmy, rubbing her head against the girl's leg. Caitlin gazed at Kate as she affectionately rubbed her head against the breeder's leg. Caitlin shrugged and went to the bowls on the floor.

Caitlin gazed at the bowls for a while. She felt like a dog. She had never in her whole life had eaten off plates on the floor. She looked at the breeder, whom was smiling at Kate as she rubbed her head against her leg. Caitlin felt a twinge of gilt, and leaned over the bowl and started eating, she had to admit, she was quite hungry.

She continuously grabbed at random bits of food in the bowl in her mouth. She looked at Chris Kate and Wallace. "Mmmm! This is good!!" Caitlin said, with her mouth full of food. She wolfed down the rest of the food, leaving flakes of crumbs on her face. The breeder smiled at Caitlin, and Caitlin felt her cheeks begin to burn.

Caitlin paused for a moment. "Wait... Breeder?? Do I need to be bred?? No wait... Kate said only the "Pokemon" who wanted to be caught could be..." Caitlin shook away her thoughts and continued eating. She turned to the group. "Hey guys, this place sounds like a good place to be..." Caitlin paused to cup her paw over her mouth and yawned loudly. "Why not rest here?"

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • (OOC: God. Caitlin, Kate, and Kimmy. I kept mixing them up! )

Kate nodded and continued forward, leading their small group to a small section of the town where large gardens filled with berry bushes lined the houses. It was a ton nicer then any town Chris had been to. Kate turned and approached a house off to the side. Chris almost didn't see her as he was too distracted by the sweet aroma which filled the air.

She walked up to the door and sat down in front of it, clearing her throat before calling out. "Kimmy!" Kate called, tipping her head to the side and staring at the door expectantly.

Chris propped himself back onto his hind legs as the door slowly opened, revealing a girl appearing about the age of fourteen with jet black hair and emerald eyes. She looked down at Kate and the group with a smile.

"Oh! So you're back already, hmm? And you brought friends. I suppose they'll want something to eat as well," Kimmy said, disappearing for a moment inside the house and returning with bowls of food and water.

Kate looked back at the group with a somewhat smug expression and walked up to Kimmy, rubbing her head against the girl's leg. Chris cocked his head to the side again. Was Kate just acting like this to get them food and water and such, or had she really changed? He hastily looked away from her and at the food Kimmy had left on the ground. It looked like the food he would've given a dog or something.

Caitlin was the first to make a move, leaning over the bowl and beginning to each. Suddenly, she picked up the pace, continuously grabbing at random bits of food in the bowl, only taking a brief break to glance at the rest of them. "Mmmm! This is good!!" Caitlin said, with her mouth full of food. She wolfed down the rest of the food, leaving flakes of crumbs on her face.

Chris stared at the food for a moment, Caitlin seemed to enjoy it. He reached down and picked one of the pellets up, cautiously bringing it up to his nose and sniffing it. Much to his surprise, it smelled extremely good. Carefully, he brought it up to his lips and took a bite. Much like the berries he had eaten earlier, it surprisingly tasted as good as it smelled. Almost immediately after he had finished the first one he bent down and grabbed another.

"These are excellent! Thanks!" Chris exclaimed between bites, grabbing yet another piece of the food and placing into his mouth.

Chris had eaten about half of the bowl when Caitlin turned to the group. "Hey guys, this place sounds like a good place to be..." Caitlin paused to cup her paw over her mouth and yawned loudly. "Why not rest here?" Chris glanced at Kate, then Caitlin, and then Kimmy. She seemed nice enough, and she had given them free food. Perhaps they could even convince her they were once human.

"Sounds good to me. Better then sleeping in a cave, at least." Chris said, wiping his muzzle with his arm to get the food off of it before turning to Kimmy. "Do you mind if we stay here tonight?"

Kimmy paused for a moment before responding. "Did you like the food?" She laughed, crouching down and scratching Chris on the head right behind his ears.

He had to admit, it felt rather nice being petted and his body seemed to think so too. It didn't answer his question, but it felt nice. He soon found himself pushing slightly into her hand, rubbing against it. His tail even began to wag slightly as the petting increased. Suddenly, he realized what he was doing, and sharply recoiled back. Kimmy also moved away a bit. "What's wrong?" She gently asked, standing back up.

"Nothing... It's just..." Chris sighed. "Look, I just want to know if we can stay here."

Again, Kimmy didn't respond, and Chris began to feel himself getting a bit flustered. Was she deaf? He had spoken to her clearly. He took a deep breath to calm himself down before responding. "Can we…"He pointed at everyone. "…Stay here?" he asked pointing at the house behind her.

"You want to stay here?" Kimmy asked as though she was guessing a question.

Chris slowly nodded up and down.

"Of course!" She said with a smile, turning around and walking into the house.

"Christ. It's like I'm speaking a whole other language or something." He sighed before following her into the house.

(OOC: YAAAAY! IRONY! :3 )

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    There was a rustling in the trees at the top of a hill. A few moments later, Maxwell fell out of a bush and onto the ground. Ty soon followed, landing on the grass next to him. They were soaked, covered in dirt, and much worse for wear. "Ugh," the boy moaned. "That swarm of Beedrill sure were angry..."

A few minutes later, they had picked themselves up and were looking down at a town at the base of the hill. "Wow..." Maxwell breathed. There were flowers of all kinds, many of which he had never seen in his life. There were so many colors; reds, yellows, oranges, and blues filled his sight, weaving and intertwining with each other. Dirt roads connected small houses and buildings, winding across the town. "That's Floaroma Town," said Ty, pointing to the village below. "We should go to the Pokemon Center and get cleaned up," he continued, indicating a little red building. "Let's get going."

With that, the two started down the hill and into Floaroma Town.

Years
  • "Sounds good to me. Better then sleeping in a cave, at least." Chris said, wiping his muzzle with his arm to get the food off of it before turning to Kimmy. "Do you mind if we stay here tonight?"

Kimmy paused for a moment before responding. "Did you like the food?" She laughed, crouching down and scratching Chris on the head right behind his ears. "Heeello?? Don't you know what we're saying??" thought Caitlin angrily. They were constantly being ignored by each human they saw. Caitlin sighed deeply and sat down onto the wooden floor.

Chris' tail began to wag as Kimmy scratched him behind his ears. Suddenly, he sharply recoiled back, and Kimmy too, moved slightly backwards. "What's wrong?" She asked, gently standing up.

"Nothing... It's just..." Chris sighed. "Look, I just want to know if we can stay here."

Again, Kimmy didn't respond. Caitlin was feeling herself get deeply annoyed. "Can we…" Chris pointed at everyone. "…Stay here?" Chris asked pointing at the house behind her.

"You want to stay here?" Kimmy asked as though she was guessing a question.

Chris slowly nodded up and down.

"Of course!" She said with a smile, turning around and walking into the house.

Caitlin slapped her forehead. "It took you long enough..." Thought Caitlin.

Christ. It's like I'm speaking a whole other language or something." He sighed before following her into the house. Caitlin sighed and too, followed Kimmy into the house.

Kimmy smiled and pointed at four baskets on the floor. each made of whicker with a neat little kimono pattern on. "You can sleep here," She exclaimed, smiling. Caitlin looked at the rest of the group and shrugged. She ran into the wicker basket that in her opinion was the softest, allowing her to use her large tail as a cushion.

She gazed at the rest of the group, as they stood staring at the four wicker baskets. "Well, what are you waiting for?" She said, half grinning.

She slowly tucked her head under the blanket, as she felt warmth glide through her.

She slowly peeped her head over the blanket, to see Kimmy smiling at her in her face. Caitlin felt as though she was being stalked. "Umm... do you mind?!" She said, angrily facing Kimmy. Kimmy, yet again looked at her in puzzlement. "Did you like the food?" She asked, suddenly reaching out her hand to scratch her behind the ears. Caitlin had to admit, it did feel rather nice. Caitlin suddenly felt herself getting drowsy, did a large yawn curled up and slept as Kimmy scratched her ears.

Last edited:

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • [FONT=&quot]"Sounds good to me. Better then sleeping in a cave, at least." Chris said, wiping his muzzle with his arm to get the food off of it before turning to Kimmy. "Do you mind if we stay here tonight?"

Kimmy paused for a moment before responding. "Did you like the food?" She laughed, crouching down and scratching Chris on the head right behind his ears. He obviously seemed to enjoy it immediately as he pushing into her hand wagging his tail slightly. If Wallace wouldnt know Chris was human he would think it would be perfectly normal, but Chris suddenly jerked as if hit my a shock making Kimmy worried that she had done something wrong.

Chris tried to ask her if they could stay the night but it seemed she couldn't understand us, just like that trainer girl, or those 2 boys they had met "Maybe we are speaking a different language" Wallace wondered. after Chris finally got his message across Kimmy agreed to let them stay. She showed us four baskets to sleep in. He tried getting into the one on the far right but he simply could not get comfortable. His tail made it awkward to sleep on his back and if he slept on the side he would have problems getting back up. He shrugged and took the blanket, and walked to the corner "Okay guys, no comments on this please. i know it looks weird" He announced. He then put the blanket over his head, still standing on his four feet. and started snoozing
    [/FONT]

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Brooklyn woke up groaning, the sunlight was so bright, whose the douche that opened her curtain's, eyes still closed, she stumbled across her 'room' and moved to close the blinds, but she wound up falling flat on her face and getting a mouthful of dirt and grass, this caused Brooklyn's eyes to shoot open and she quickly sat up, spitting out dirt and grass "What the he--!" she paused, remembering that she was not home and she was actually a Pokémon in the Pokémon World and she was currently the leader of a four man group.

Speaking of groups, Brooklyn whirled around to glance back at the two that were still sleeping . . .

Wait. . . two?

"What happened to Zerrah?" she questioned aloud glancing around the area for the girl "You lookin' for that Houndour?" a voice hissed in her ear and Brook quickly whirled around, but found nothing "Where'd that voice come from" she wondered with a sour expression "Last I saw of her, she was fighting with a couple O' Nidoran, nihihihi" the voice snickered "She wasn't looking too good, poor girl I think she fainted"

Brooklyn snarled and glared up in the tree tops "Who ever you are, quite playing around! I am not in the mood for games!"

"Aww your not?" it was a playful tone and right behind her "But I love playing games!" Brooklyn whirled around again, but saw nothing, the girl turned cat hissed and snarled, her inner Meowth coming out "Hehe I think I made the kitty angry" Brooklyn heard something snap to her left and she whirled around with her claws out, only to freeze and have her eyes widen, a ghoulish looking purple glowing claw was at her forehead "If I were an enemy, you'd be done for Meowth" the Pokémon murmured before moving the glowing claw away from Brooklyn's face "Who… who are you?"

Brook studied the strange Pokémon, it was a short imp like Pokémon with a dark purple body. It had creepy and large gemstone-like eyes and there were a few on its chest, it grinned, showing a mouth full of razor sharp teeth "The name's Abel, nice to meetcha" he held out a hand for her to shake and Brooklyn took it warily "Oh come off it, I'm not gonna eatcha, I prefer dirt and berries and diamonds, not cat's" Brooklyn just blinked in response.

"You eat dirt?"

"Yeah, its got all the vitamins and mineral's I need…and shouldn't you be worrying about your unconscious friend?" Brook's eyes snapped towards Abel "Oh right! What happened to Zerrah! Is she okay?" Abel scratched his head thoughtfully "Well, she's passed out from the Nidoran's poison, so I don't think she's alright"

"Poisoned! She could die!!"

"Calm down kitty, she won't die, incapacitated at the most but since she's fainted, the poison should be gone" Brooklyn stared at Abel with an skeptical look "Gone!? Its poison! It seeps through your system and kills you!"

"Maybe it kills humans, but the most poison does to us is hurt, until its healed or until we've fainted, a Pokémon's system is slightly different from a humans, she won't die, she just needs a good rest and she'll be fine" he waved the panicking Brook like it was nothing "W-Well where is she! You have yet to tell me this you stupid ghost!" Abel would've rolled his eyes if he had eye lids, but instead decided to sigh deeply "Follow me, jeeze Meowth's these day's they have no manners" he mumbled before leading Brooklyn to where he last saw Zerrah.

"See! I told you, she's dead!"

Abel rolled his eyes as Brooklyn spazzed out over, what he supposed was her fallen comrade "She's not dead, just unconscious, just kick her or something and she'll wake up" he told Brooklyn, who had already began shaking Zerrah lightly "Hey Zerrah! Wake up!"

(OOC: Ugh, this is a rushed and crappy post =.=)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back