• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation [PG-13] Revamped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Zerrah could hear voices. "Oh, damn. I've finally done it. I've gone crazy." The voices seemed to fade in and out. There were two distinct voices, one she recognized, but could not place, and the other was completely unknown to her. The first, that was slightly familiar, seemed to be in hysterics and suddenly Zerrah's entire body seemed to be on fire. She clenched her jaw and suppressed the scream that was rising in her throat and forced her leaden eyelids open.

The first view into daylight was filled with a shaggy, cream-colored head. It's sharp teeth were overpowered by the anxious look on its face. Startled, Zerrah jumped slightly and hissed in pain, pulled her lips back to show her sharp canines. "Ooh, what a scary puppy," the other voice said. Zerrah whipped her head around and saw a purple creature with very intimidating teeth and claws looking down at her. Heart racing, Zerrah lept to her feet despite the pain, and a low growl ripped through her throat. She looked back at the cream creature and immediately recognized Brook. The cat did not seem to be frightened by the gemstone-eyed creature beside her so Zerrah forced herself to calm down.

Exhaustion sweeping back through her limbs, she let her head fall and her legs sag and questioned Brook, "Who, and what, is that." Gesturing toward the creature with her head.

OOC- I know what you mean Yashi, this wasn't my best post either. If I shouldn't have controlled Abel, I will change it. I thought I read that in-game characters can be controlled by everyone, but maybe I just made that rule up. Let me know. =]

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Kate suppressed a giggle as they all walked into Kimmy's house. She brought them to a group of small beds for them to rest on and, after Kimmy left the room, Kate couldn't hold back her giggles any more. She fell down on her stomach and started howling with laughter, tears coming to her eyes as she laughed at a joke only she knew about, which made it even more funny!

After a good few minutes of literally "rofl", Kate sat up and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Of course it seems like we're speaking a different language," Kate said, giggling a bit as she looked at Chris, "because we are speaking a different language!"

Kate pranced over to one of the beds and curled up into a ball, looking over her comrades.

"I figured that out when I first came here and she couldn't understand a word that I said. It was very unfortunate, actually, and I probably wouldn't have figured it out if she hadn't told me that she wanted to find a way to understand what Pokémon say, which I suppose includes us now," Kate said. "Now I don't know about you, but I want to take advantage of these beds and food as long as I can before going back to the land of caves and berries."

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • [FONT=&quot] The inside of the house was huge! Then again, everything did from his new perspective. Chris sighed as Kimmy pointed at four baskets on the floor. Each basket was made of whicker with some sort of pattern on the cushions covering it. "You can sleep here," She exclaimed, giving each of them a smile. Caitlin looked at the rest of the group and shrugged before running over to one of the baskets. [/FONT]

She gazed at the rest of the group, as they stood staring at the baskets. "Well, what are you waiting for?" She said, half grinning. Chris stared at her for a moment, briefly wondering how Wallace was going to fit in the basket. Deciding it wasn't his concern, he glanced around the room. Maybe Kimmy had a computer or something he could type a message on. However, it didn't seem as though she had one in there. Maybe she had one in a different room.

"Umm... do you mind?!" Caitlin said in a somewhat annoyed tone. Chris turned back to Caitlin, who, at the moment was curled up in the basket staring down a somewhat puzzled Kimmy.

"Did you like the food?" Kimmy asked, suddenly reaching out her hand to scratch her behind the ears. Caitlin suddenly did a large yawn, curled up and closed her eyes as Kimmy scratched her ears.

<God, maybe she really is deaf…> Chris sullenly thought to himself as his ears drooped down Kimmy walked out of the room. Suddenly, Kate began insanely laughing behind them, tears streaking down her face because she was laughing so hard. Chris just tried his best to ignore her and concentrate; looking around the room for anything they could use to communicate. A pen maybe? No, he probably couldn't grip in his paws. A computer seemed to be the best bet.

Without warning, Wallace walked right past Chris' line of sight and to the basket on the far right. Chris watched as he tried getting into the one on the far right, but it seemed as though he could not get comfortable. After a moment of struggling, he shrugged, took the blanket, and walked to the corner

"Okay guys, no comments on this please. I know it looks weird" He announced before putting the blanket over his head while still standing on his four feet and started snoozing. Chris' ears perked back up as he suppressed a laugh. With the blanket over his head, Wallace looked like some sort of lamp instead of light bulb.

Chris walked over to the red basket next to Caitlin, placing a paw on it and testing it. It seemed pretty comfy. Without another thought he jumped into it, the pendent around his neck bouncing off of his chest again. <Lucky she had these.> He thought, rolling into a semi-ball much like he did in the cave, except now he was on a cushion rather than some rocky floor (Thank god). He let out a yawn, maybe he just hadn't realized how tired he was. The battle with the ghost must've taken more out of him then he thought, plus the last day had been pretty hectic. Slowly, his eyes began to close. <We'll find something later...> He sheepishly thought.

Chris was about to go fall asleep when Kate, coming out of her laugher spoke up."Of course it seems like we're speaking a different language," Kate said, giggling a bit as she looked at Chris. "Because we are speaking a different language!"

"What?!" Chris exclaimed, immediately jolting back up in his bed and staring at Kate. <We can't be… Can we? And how? It sounds like plain English when I say it! How is even possible?... But that does explain why everyone here seems to be deaf.>

Kate casually pranced over to one of the beds and curled up into a ball, looking over at them.

"I figured that out when I first came here and she couldn't understand a word that I said. It was very unfortunate, actually, and I probably wouldn't have figured it out if she hadn't told me that she wanted to find a way to understand what Pokémon say, which I suppose includes us now," Kate said. "Now I don't know about you, but I want to take advantage of these beds and food as long as I can before going back to the land of caves and berries."

"Wait. What?!" Chris jumped off of his bed and next to Kate's. "You knew all along? Why didn't you tell us?"

Years
  • wallace wobbled towards the basket, attempting to lie down in the soft cushioned blanket. "Okay guys, no comments on this please. I know it looks weird" He announced before putting the blanket over his head while still standing on his four feet and started snoozing. Caitlin covered her mouth to stop giggling, making muffled laughs leave her mouth. Wallace began to like a lamp instead of a light bulb.

Caitlin clutched her sore stomach as she attempted not to laugh. Chris walked over to a basket next to Caitllin as she lay on the bed, but first testing it with his paw. Soon he slumped into his basket.

Caitlin just began to put the soft red blanket over her head, when Kate came giggling and rolling on the floor.

"Of course it seems like we're speaking a different language," Kate said, talking between giggles as she looked at Chris. "Because we are speaking a different language!"Caitlin twitched her ears. "What?!" She gazed at Kate.

"What?!" Chris exclaimed, immediately jolting back up in his bed and staring at Kate.

Kate casually pranced over to one of the beds and curled up into a ball, looking over at them.

"Wait. What?!" Chris jumped off of his bed and next to Kate's. "You knew all along? Why didn't you tell us?" Caitlin said nothing for a while as she gazed hard at Chris and Kate. "Well... I suppose it makes sense, since every "human" we've seen is well... Ignoring us... It can't be a coincidence, can it?" She exclaimed, gazing at the group.

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Mai heard voices outside so he woke Beo up and told him to meet him outside. Once outside he saw Zerrah Brook and a scary looking ghost thing with jemstone eyes. He inched closer to Zerrah "Who is that...?" he asked. "Oh look at that cute little minun." the ghost said looking at Mai. Minun? Is that what pokemon I am? "Im Able." the ghost replied to the question Mai did'nt ask it.

Mai's attention retuned to Zerrah, then he noticed she seemed weak. "Zerrah are you ok?" He asked. "Here, eat this." he said as he offered Zerrah a berrie out of the teddy bear. "How sweet the little minun is reviving his little puppy freind." Able commented. Reviveing? That meant that Zerrah got hurt! And theese berries would heal her? That just made Mai want Zerrah to eat the berries even more, he hoped she would.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • (OOC: Okay, here I go! :P)

"I'm gonna win!"

"Aye, right."

"That's the game up!"

"... fine, you win again Todd!"

Todd and his friends, Sasha and Darren, were all sat around the TV screen, playing the Nintendo Wii. Todd put the controllers down and lay on his bed.

"Shouldn't we maybe double check that presentation we have for tomorrow... again?" Darren asked while standing up.
    "Relax Darren, we've got it all remembered and ready for tomorrow!" Sasha said in a cheery voice,
    "Yeh, and it's only about 2 weeks 'till the Christmas break anyway! Just chill..." Todd backed up.
    "Well, okay. But I need to get back to my room now: I need some sleep and I need to tidy up for the Uni inspectors y'know?"
    "Fair enough," Todd said, "you goin' too Sasha?"
    "Might aswell," she replied, "i'm a wee bit tired too."
    "Well, I'll see you at the lesson tomorrow then?"
    "Yup!"
    "Right, cheerie-oh!" Todd said, waving while his friends left.

He was feeling tired too. He'd been up for quite a long time with those two preparing a speech. Best tidy up...

He noticed that he still had the set of panpipes around his neck. He wore it all the time, so he usually forgot about it. It wasn't a big set of panpipes, just a small 8 tube one - perfect for playing yourself a little tune on the go.

*knock knock knock!*

"Hmm?" Todd uttered as the knocking came from the door, "Must be Darren forgetting stuff again..."

Todd opened the door, but no-one. He was about to close it again when he saw a box lying at his feet, adressed to him. He picked it up and read the text attached.

"...adventures? Dreams? What the hell is this?" he asked himself. He closed the door and tossed the box to his desk. It bounced off and the lid came off in the process however. Curiosity took over Todd and he went to look inside the mysterious delivery...

... then nothing.

------------------------

Todd groaned to himself and shuffled about. However his floor became really uncomfortable... and wooden?

He jolted upwards while leaning against the wall... also wooden? He looked about and couldn't believe it: he was in a crate. Dark, cold and in a freakin' box.

"What the hell's happenin'!? Anyone there??" But there was no answer - only the sounds of waves and then a boat horn.

"Just f***ing perfect!" Todd cursed, slamming his fist off of the side of the crate... but it didn't look like HIS fist...

*SNAP!*

"What was that?"

*Creeeaaak*

"Uh-oh!"

The crate began to fall to one side. Todd tried to clutch on to the sides for dear life, but to no avail. He could feel the crate falling...

Then a splash.

Then he hit the base of the crate.

Then nothing again...

-----------------------

The first thing Todd tasted on waking up again was sand. He moaned again and rolled onto his side before spewing out the dreadful substance in his mouth. He rolled on to his back now, and looked up. The sky was going a lovely shade of bright red - meaning it was going to be late soon.

Wait - why was he outside?!

He immediatley shot up, looking around frantically. Was this a dream? It was all gone - the University, the buildings surrounding it. He wasn't in the university - or even Glasgow - anymore.

Now the sand in his mouth was getting to him. He ran to the water and dunked his head in to wash it all away. It was salty, but he didn't care - he wasn't drinking it after all. He brought his head back out and went to rub his hands through his hair...

...which was shorter?

He felt his head: his hair wasn't was long as it was. His heart stopped when he felt the ears.

"Wha?!" he exclaimed. He also noticed his hands - they too were covered in short brown fur? He looked at the water and gasped.

He was... a teddy bear. A small bear with a crescent moon on it's forehead.

"Wait, I've seen that before..." Todd said to himself, "from when I was younger."

"Isn't that... a pokemon??"

Todd slumped to the sandy ground. A pokemon? As in, nintendo's pokemon? He hoped to GOD this was a dream...

He looked towards the land and saw a nice piece of woodland, and a path along the outside. Along the path, two people were walking, a couple. They'd maybe have answers.

Todd trodded over to them, "Hey!" he asked, "Where am I? Why am I this... bear thing? Do you know what to do??"

The two stopped and looked at Todd. The were ENOURMOUS. The woman crouched down to meet Todd, "Aww you're just adoarable!" she said.

Todd lokked down, "Duhh," he thought, "pokemon can't talk to people..."

Todd, now slightly worried, ran away from the people. He ran into the woods - it was getting dark, and he was tired.

He found a moss embeded tree. He guessed, being a bear, that he could climb it with relative ease. This turned out to be true as in a matter of seconds Todd scaled the tree and found an ideal ledge to sleep. That's when he noticed.

He still had the mini panpipes around his neck. Everything else he had on him when he fainted was gone, except these. He sat up and inspected them - they seemed to be just the right size for him. The same 8 holes, and his paws were perfectly capable of holding them. He closed his eyes, cupped the pipes in his hands, and started to play a slow, soft tune.

(OOC: Just a warning, the guy is Scottish (wink wink), so I'll be writing speech like that, incase you get confused :P)

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • After the sort of informal introductions, Brooklyn looked to Abel, who was giving a wide vicious grin, even though his eyes were glassed over, indicating he was not paying much attention "Umm thank you for your help, but why did you help us out exactly?" Abel, who was off in his own little world turned his creepy gaze on her "Because I was bored and you guys look absolutely hopeless" he shrugged "Even a Slowpoke could tell you guys aren't normal" he frowned and scratched his cheek.

"Okay, maybe not a Slowpoke, but you get my point" Brook blinked, not knowing what a Slowpoke was, so no, she did not get his point "So, your little group is in need of some obvious help and I decided to lend my assistance" he grin turned down right evil and his eyes glinted in the sun "For a small price that is. . ." he whispered leaning towards Brook, who took several steps back, this guy was freaky "What kind of price" she couldn't help but ask.

Abel then disappeared from sight and she jumped when he had silently reappeared beside her and threw a arm casually around her shoulder as though they were friends, turning his face to her, his razor sharp teeth bared themselves to her ask she reluctantly glanced at him, he looked absolutely sinister "Your soul would do nicely" Brook stiffened "M-My soul?" Abel snickered and removed his arm "No. It was a joke and I told you, I eat dirt and diamonds. I can't steal people's souls . . . Haunter's can though" he mumbled thoughtfully and Brook relaxed slightly before she glared at the Abel, who smiled widely "So, you're the self appointed leader of the group yes?"

Brook closed her mouth as she was getting ready to give the ghost a tongue lashing before nodding slowly "Hmm" Abel gave her a look over "So small. . ." he did his little disappearing act again and was poking her in the back now, she yelped and moved away from his sharp claws "You wouldn't stand a chance against Ringu, but unless you want to leave this forest, you've gotta get past the big guy" he looked thoughtful and was once again lost in his own little world, rubbing his chin as he mumbled random thing s about 'Ringu' and 'Floaroma Town'

"Who Ringu?"

Abel glanced at Brooklyn and smirked viciously, bearing his teeth "Well he's about as big as that tree, with sharp claws and dripping fangs and he likes to eat curious cats like you for lunch" Brook gulped slightly and glared at Abel "I'm not joking, now seriously, who is he?" Abel pouted and his smirk shrank "Fine, ruin my fun" he shrugged "but Ringu is big and he does have sharp claws, he's easily angered and has an addiction to Honey. He's the guardian of this forest and the only way to leave is to get past him, since he blocks the bridge that crosses over towards the town and he's fairly easy to sneak by when asleep, but you can't make a sound cause he's a very light sleeper"

"What is he?"

"An Ursaring"

"What's a Ursaring?"

"A big bear and like I said, he's no pushover, you guys don't stand a chance. . . without me that is" Brooklyn snorted "Tch. We don't need some cocky ghost, there's three of us and one of him, he can't be that tough . . ."

"Oh my god he's huge!"

They were all now standing a few feet away from the bear, who was sleeping in the middle of the path that led to their exit, he was leaned against a tree with his massive paws crossed over his torso, snoozing soundly, ears twitching in every direction.

Abel smirked, showing his sharp teeth "Not that tough huh?"

"Shut up." She glowered at the ghost before glancing at Mai and Zerrah.

(OOC: Okay, I finally posted. Threw this together, because I needed to post something. One of you guys can initiate the attack, who make Abel be a total jerk and 'accidently' wake him up. Ringu the Ursaring is at level 20, he's our boss battle that we have to defeat in order to get out of the forest and into town. Your welcome to join us Omini and help kick some Ursaring ass =3)

Last edited:

Zeph.

Years
  • Todd awoke again, on the same branch as before. How long had he been sleeping for? Didn't matter, he needed to find out where he was - and WHY he was a pokemon.

All of a sudden, something caught his attention. A smell. An irresistable smell at that. He climbed down the tree and followed the scent.

After about 10 minutes of straight walking, he came to the source: a tree with a number of other creatures (presumably pokemon) surrounding it. Todd went over to inspect, and discovered it was a honey tree! Well, he WAS quite hungry...

He licked the side of the tree, lapping up gorgeous honey. It felt wierd, but hey - he was a bear. He reached in and scooped up more honey with his paws and sucked in them with delight. He just sat there at the tree - eating lots and lots of honey.

Eventually, Todd found himself back on the trail. He had to go into town, see if he could find out what was up. That's when he heard voices.

He crawled into some tall grass nearby. He could hear the voices a little clearer now... but they weren't local. Their accents... they were American? Come to think of it, the lady he met at the beach also spoke with an American accent. So that must've meant Todd was no longer in Glasgow - or Scotland for that matter.

He dared to peer out the grass. He could see a group of more pokemon. They were all talking about guardians of the woods or something. Suddenly one of them shushed the others and pointed over somewhere. Todd could just about see a figure lying down.

He waited to see what happened...

(OOC: I'll wait for the Ursaring to wake up ;))

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Zerrah couldn't quite bring herself to place her trust in this ghost, but if Brook was able to trust him, she would follow along. However, she would never turn her back on this creature if she could help it. She watched silently as Brook tried to get information out Abel. He reluctantly spilled the beans on this "forest guardian" character.

----------------

"Oh my god, he's huge!" Brook exclaimed as we peered at the sleeping giant, that they would soon have to defeat. Zerrah broke out in a cold sweat as she watched the sharp claws of the bear scratch it's skin. She turned to Mai and gulped. Knowing that when she howled, she could feel her strength skyrocket, and if she glared daggers at her opponent they would become frightened. She knew these were valuable abilites and that maybe they will raise their chances of victory.

"I'll make the first move," she said, with confidence she did not feel. She readied her stance, took a deep breath, and released the loudest Howl she could muster. The giant figure began to stir, his serene face contorting into anger. His drowsy eyes slot opened to see a black Houndour charging at him, with flames billowing out of it's mouth. He swung out his arm, which would have been able to cripple a grown man with one blow. Zerrah had been anticipating this sort of reaction from the disgrutled bear, quickly dodged to the side.

She launched herself from the forest floor, and released the hellfire from her jaw. The Ursaring roared in anger and lashed out with his clawed paws, striking Zerrah in the side. Her body flew through the air, she struggled to twist so she would land on her paws. Landing awkwardly, she gulped in haggard breath.

She turned her head to her group of friends and was immediately thankful for the berry that Mai had given her. They would need all the strength they could get to defeat this thing.

The bear's fury was unleashed from being awoken from it's slumber that it started to charge her. She stood her ground and glared into his eyes, hoping against all hopes that she could intimidate her. The Ursaring glared back at the puny dog trying to stare him down, into those bold, black eyes. He seemed to be looking into hell itself. His fur began to crawl and he broke into a light sweat.

[OOC- My internet kept kicking me off last night, so I couldn't finish. Alright someone else can have a go at this grumpy bear. XDDD]

Last edited:

Chibi Buizel

Where the heck is the airport?
    Years
  • After giving Niku a tour of the town, which was known as Treasure Town, Niku and Rasu arrived at a large cliff. "This is Sharpedo Peak, or something like that. It was given that name because the cliff just happens to be shaped like a Sharpedo," Rasu explained. As he put on his orange triangular shades, he then exclaimed, "Well, to conclude the tour, I present to you, my house!!"
    "Where? I don't see it." Niku said, unimpressed.
    "That's because you're standing on it!"
    "Wh-wh-wh-what?!"
    "Just let me remove those leaves there underneath you…"
    As Rasu did this, Niku almost instantly fell probably 6 or 7 feet, but a large pile of leaves broke his fall. "Ow ow ow ow..." Niku said as he rubbed his behind. After doing that, he looked around to see a small fire pit, obviously for making fires, and
    "Well, you like it? This is where you'll be living from here on out," Rasu said as he climbed down a vine tied to a rock beside the hole that Niku had just fallen through.
    "Well, it does have a good view of the ocean..."
    "So you like it then."
    "I never said that!"
    "..."
    "...Okay, I do like it."
    "See? I told you that you'd like it!"
    "You never said that!"
    And this went on for several hours.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • (OOC: not long… but not much to write before their sleepy time and then I find a way to get us moving >:3)

Kate rested her head on her cushion, watching the reactions of her comrades unfold in an admittedly comical fashion.

"Wait. What?!" Chris jumped off of his bed and next to Kate's. "You knew all along? Why didn't you tell us?"

"Because it's not like it was a piece of info that meant the difference between life and death," Kate snickered. "Besides, it was incredibly entertaining to see you yelling at those kids when they couldn't understand a word you were saying."

"Well... I suppose it makes sense, since every "human" we've seen is well... Ignoring us... It can't be a coincidence, can it?" Caitlin asked.

"Nope, no coincidence," Kate said, staring at Chris with an amused expression. "We're the ones speaking a different language and, as far as they know, we're the ones who don't understand them."

Years
  • "Nope, no coincidence," Kate said, staring at Chris with an amused expression. "We're the ones speaking a different language and, as far as they know, we're the ones who don't understand them."

Caitlin sighed deeply before flopping down back into the wicker basket. Caitlin stared at the plain white ceiling for a while. "I suppose life isn't so bad... I mean, it's better than life on "Earth"... It's so... So... Perfect here..." Caitlin thought, still staring at the ceiling.

Caitlin gazed at the group, Wallace seemed to still be standing upwards with the blanket over his head, making him look like a lamp shade. Caitlin forced her mouth shut as she smirked at Wallace. To her surprise, he seemed like he was asleep already.

Caitlin paused for a second, as she heard the clattering dishes, pots and pans clatter together as Kimmy washed the dishes. "Even if Kimmy can be a bit "In-your-face" she's better than nothing..." Caitlin thought, soothing herself. Suddenly Caitlin remembered something. She jumped out of the basket and into the kitchen where Kimmy was still cleaning.

"Erm... Do you have..." Caitlin pointed rapidly at Kate's scarf. Kimmy turned to face Caitlin "You need an accessory?" Kimmy exclaimed, smiling. Caitlin nodded slowly. Kimmy smiled and led Caitlin to a shelf where lots of accessories were kept.

Caitlin's eyes widened as she gazed at all the hats and scarves were. Caitlin gazed at the things, one of a time. "Not that... No, no not that either..." Caitlin muttered looking at the accessories one by one, and shaking her head slowly. Suddenly a small silk white cloth caught her eye.

Caitlin rapidly pointed at the white cloth and standing on her toes. Kimmy smiled and held the cloth and handed it to Caitlin. Caitlin gazed at the small cloth it had light blue hearts printed in the cornet. Without a word, Caitlin folded the white silk cloth in half and tied it around her neck. "Oh you look gorgeous!" Kimmy giggled. Caitlin nodded and went off to her basket to join the group.

"So how do I look?" Caitlin said, grinning while facing the group.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • "Because it's not like it was a piece of info that meant the difference between life and death," Kate snickered. "Besides, it was incredibly entertaining to see you yelling at those kids when they couldn't understand a word you were saying."

Chris' mouth unconciously gaped wide open as Kate finished her sentence. As much as he didn't want to believe it, it did make sense. The kids and Kimmy did seem as though they couldn't understand what they were saying. She could've at least saved him the trouble of looking like a fool.

Chris closed his mouh as his ears dropped down to the sides of his head. Even so, the whole "language barrier" thing would've been good to know a long time ago. He couldve maybe planned for it or something.

"Well... I suppose it makes sense, since every "human" we've seen is well... Ignoring us... It can't be a coincidence, can it?" Caitlin asked.

"Nope, no coincidence," Kate said, staring at Chris with an amused expression. "We're the ones speaking a different language and, as far as they know, we're the ones who don't understand them."

"Look, just tell us stuff like this next time, ok?" Chris sighed, "For all we know, we could be like this for a long time. So, the more we know, the better."

After finishing, Chris turned and jumped off of Kate's bed and walked over to his own, climbing onto it and burrying himself under the covers in the same semi ball shape he had curled up in the cave. He thougt about what he said to Kate as he closed his eyes. They could be here a long time in these bodies, and for some odd reason, that didn't bother him. A day ago, he would've been horrified to think this, but for some reason now, it didn't phase him. Compared to the battles, the shooting electricity, and his general time as a Pikachu, his old life seemed to be boring; and getting more so by the minute.

"So how do I look?" Caitlin exclaimed, throwing him out of his daze. Chris wearily peeked out from under the banket at Caitlin. She was wearing some sort of white cloth around her neck. He could only guess Kimmy gave it to her.

"Awesome." He yawned, before curling back up into his ball."Maybe I'll have to ask Kimmy for somthing tommorow." Chris repositioned himself for a moment under the blanket before continuing. "I going to sleep. G'night."

Chris closed his eyes and almost instantly sleep followed.

(OOC: Wow. I think this is my first ever pure iTouch post... Unfortunately, my thumbs are now bleeding and I am too tired to fix any spelling mistakes that I may have made with iTouch spell check. (it though Hur- was "norris" XD))

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • "I'll make the first move" Brooklyn heard Zerrah say and Abel just had to add his unnecessary commentary "Ohh, this should be good, I wonder what the puppy's got up her sleeve" Brook said nothing, glaring briefly at Abel, who just met it with a sharp and sly grin and then they both turned back to watch Zerrah, who Howled loudly, causing the bear to rouse from his slumber "Aww I think Ringu's mad" Brook hissed at Abel "Shush! We don't need comment's from the Peanut gallery, now don't just stand there. . . aren't you going to help?"

"Aren't you going to help?" he met her gaze with that creepy stare and grin of his and she frowned "Oh\f course I'm going to help! I'm just waiting for the right moment to strike!" Abel snickered before motioning towards Zerrah, who had just got knocked aside, but was quickly back on her feet to Leer at the Bear. "Before or after your friend gets killed?" Brooklyn growled, this Ghost was more infuriating than Chris, but then again Abel just seemed like the type to enjoy angering people "Well kitten. . ." she blinked and looked at the ghost who stared back with a sly grin "Are you going to help her or not?"

Brook said nothing, she just turned her head away and silently stalked behind Ringu, who was getting stared down by Zerrah and just when she was but a hairs breath away with her claws extracted, ready to claw at his back, that damn Ghost spoke up, loud enough for him to hear and Ringu almost took her head clean off, if she hadn't ducked in time "What the hell was that for you stupid ghost!" Brooklyn rolled over into a crouch, taking off like a bat out of hell when the bear began chasing her around the clearing.

"Don't stand there! Help us! What happened to all that cockiness just a while ago!?"

Abel gave a faux shiver and acquired the look of a frightened child, it looked so wrong on his features, he backed away into a nearby tree as though he were truly scared "But that was before I found out what a big and scawy bear he was" Brooklyn seethed as she dodged a swipe "You sneaky bastard! When this is all over I'm coming after your ass next!" Abel snickered as he watched Brook duck under another swing and scratched the bear with her claws, causing it to roar in pain and anger "Wow, I feel so flattered, I didn't know you were into me like that" Brook resisted the urge to curse him out and worried about the problem on hand, this bear was tough and a lot bigger than she was. . . they'd have to band together if they were gonna take this monster down, after all the bigger they are, the harder they fall "Hah!" Brooklyn had leaped onto Ringu's arm and sunk her teeth and claws into the bear's appendage, it growled loudly and next thing she knew, Ringu's free arm glowed white and Brooklyn was soon knocked into a tree, gasping for breath, that bear had knocked her off his arm like he was casually swatting a fly and it hurt like hell.

"I think I heard a rib crack" she groaned as her eyes fluttered and her head pounded, her side hurt "This guy is definitely strong, just one hit and I already feel like I wanna pass out" Abel was being useless again, he stood idly by, watching as the group got their butts handed to him "Ohh that was a Strong Hammer Arm, let me see how bad it is" he murmured reappearing before her and looking down at Brooklyn, purposely nudging her in the exact spot where Ringu had struck, causing her to grit her teeth in pain while tears stung the back of her eyes, she was not going to cry out "Yeah, he sure did a number on you, and just with one hit too!" he snickered "A-Are you gonna stand there an mock me, or are you going to help" she spat glaring at him from her spot on the ground, it hurt to talk she realized after taking slow shallow breaths.

"Hmm maybe. . ." he stood in a thoughtful pose and glanced down at her, his creepy eyes alight with mirth as he watched Brook's face contort in pain as she attempted to sit up "Hehe I suppose I could help. . . but you've gotta let me tag along with you guys afterwards" that was a quick shake of her head "N-No way!" Abel shrugged and gave a sadistic smirk "I could always persuade you to all me to come along, or I could just follow you all and make your lives a living hell" at the words persuade and living, he jabbed a finger into her side roughly and painfully and Brooklyn gasped in pain as she squirmed away from his claws "Y-Yo-You evil bastard" Abel just smiled pleasantly, acting as though he did not just cause her pain "I'm not evil kitten, I'm just misunderstood" Brooklyn hissed "Liar" Abel just snickered "Maybe so, but you and your friends are screwed at the moment and your not exactly in any condition to fight" she clutched at her side "Yeah, no thanks to you!"

Abel dismissed it with a wave "Details, Details" he held out a hand "So, do we have a deal kitten?" Brooklyn stared at the hand as though it belonged to the Grim Reaper himself "You could stand here all day and look like a Stantler caught in headlights, or you can seal the deal and earn yourself a powerful ally" Brooklyn glared at Abel and reluctantly shook his hand, the Ghost gave her a fanged razor sharp grin, which looked downright sinister to her "Thanks kitten, you've been wonderful" he pat her head much like one would a dog and then vanished from her line of vision, reappearing before Ringu and giving the bear a crippling blow with his fists, that were glowing an ominous purple in color.

Brooklyn gulped, watching the Ursaring falter slightly before responding with its claws, which glowed white, a bit happy Abel was on their side and not their enemy, that Ghost might hide behind some teasing façade, but she had a feeling there was more than he was letting on and they had only gotten a glimpse of what he was capable of.

"Someone up there definitely hate's me. . ."

(OOC: Wow. . . I was not planning on Abel to be such a sneaky, teasing and sadistic bastard, but he's so fun to write this way >w< Oh well, its just an Idea I took and ran with it. Feel free to input your suggestions guys! (Sandeon and Kiyoshi) He's just as much as my character as he is yours =3)

P.S The moves at the end from Abel and Ringu were Poison Jab and Metal Claw respectively.

Zeph.

Years
  • Todd, still hiding behing the grass, soon saw another, bigger, bear get to it's feet after knocking a dog away. He watched as the giant thundered after a cat with a coin on it's head (he remembered it as a Meowth), rage blinding in his eyes. The cat got crunched into a tree, and then Todd though to himself...

... if he's a bear... and I'M a bear...

Todd ran out of the grass. He came between the purple creature and the massive bear with his arms out.

"Hey big guy: cool the beans!"

The bear looked at Todd, not moving. He began to regret his actions, but he didn't expect what was about to happen. The giant came down to look Todd in the eye, then, relitavely calmer than he was, picked Todd up and held him to his chest. The bear growled at the other pokemon.

"Umm..." Todd questioned the others, "what's it doin'?"

(OOC: It's all part of my little plan >: D)

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Beo awoke as Mai was calling his name and trying to wake him up... But he just was not ready to wake up yet and figured he would fall back asleep... He was of course never a morning person.

A little while later Beo was finally woken by what sounded like a loud roar from a bear... He had an angry look on his face, he never liked getting woken up unless he woke up on his own.. Beo wiped his eyes and quickly made his way outside of the tree to find Zerrah, Mai, and Brooke were in the middle of a fierce battle with some kind of bear creature. There was also another shady figure among them, but at the moment it looked as though he was on there side. Ether way Beo was frustrated and angry for being woken up, along with the fact of this bear troubling his friends.

Beo ran back to the tree without anyone noticing him, he dug his hind feet into the ground, and then darted off towards the bear, when he was within five feet of it he kicked off the ground and hit him square in the chest, causing him to step back in pain. Beo hit the ground gracefully. "Do I know how to make an entrance or what?" He said but before he could take another step he was strike from the ground by the Ursarings claw and knocked into a tree. He got up slowly and walked over to his group.

The newcomer seemed to be laughing at him. "Haha wow, you should probably just go back to sleep there big guy?" he said. This angered Beo even more.

"Don't tell me what to do I don't even know who you are?!?!" He shouted.

"My name is Abel, so there now I can tell you what to do" he said with a smirk.

"Ahhhhh!" Beo was really angry right now and he knew he was going to have problems with this Abel.

(Ok I needed to get a post up sorry if it's crappy... and if it doesn't fit let me know and il change it!)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    (OOC: Wolf, ALL my posts are pure iTouch posts.)

The door of the Pokemon Center swung open and two figures stumbled inside. They were Ty and Max, and they were tired. Somehow, they managed to make it to the counter on the other side of the room without collapsing, and Ty picked Max up and set him on the white countertop. Max looked around, taking in his surroundings. They were in a small building with red and yellow walls. The floor was tiled with a picture of the same kind of red-and-white ball that Ty had, which he had been told was called a Pokeball. There were small, decorative picutes handing from the walls and some tables with people and Pokemon sitting at them. In one corner was a computer and in another a group of Pokemon were playing while their trainers looked on.

"Hello!" said a woman in a nurse's outfit behind the counter. "I'm Nurse Joy! What can I do for you?" she asked cheerily. "I need a rest," Ty said. "And my Pokemon needs some healing."

"Ah, yes! Just give me his ball and I'll take care of him!" replied Nurse Joy.

Ty looked down at Max. "Alright," he said. "Time to go in your ball." max nodded, and in a flash of red, everything was black.

Max had a dream. He was sitting on a black floor that stretched on forever into darkness. In every direction was empty blackness. He was sitting in a meditation position, still a Treeko. He took this opportunity to think things over.

He kind of liked being a Pokemon. It was much more exciting than his old life. And he rather liked Ty. Even though they had only been together for a day or two, they had bonded. He had fully accepted his role as a Pokemon, and was actually rather excited about it. He was learning how to use these special powers that he now had. What else could he want?

Suddenly, red cracks shot through the floor under him, which shook back and forth like an earthquake. Then the floor broke apart, and he fell down, down, redness filling his sight...

In an instant, he was on the counter again, rested and refreshed. Ty was there, and so was Nurse Joy, who remained happy as ever. Ty was all cleaned up and looked as rested as he was. "Thank you for coming to the Pokemon Center!" Nurse Joy said. "We hope to see you again!" Max hopped off the counter and onto the floor, then onto Ty's shoulder. "Alright, let's go," Ty said, and they stepped out the door and into the sunlight...

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • "Look, just tell us stuff like this next time, ok?" Chris sighed, "For all we know, we could be like this for a long time. So, the more we know, the better."

Kate rolled her eyes and curled into a more comfortable position, covering her face with the tip of her tail. She was just about to fall asleep when a voice sliced through her serenity.

"So how do I look?" Caitlin yelled, obviously referring to the new white piece of cloth wrapped around her neck.

"Awesome." Chris yawned. "Maybe I'll have to ask Kimmy for something tomorrow." Chris curled back into a ball. "I'm going to sleep. G'night."

"It's not going to stay white for very long after we hit the road again," Kate snapped, eying Caitlin critically before placing her tail over her face again. "I'm going to sleep."

Kate awoke to the sound of voices. They carried through the hallways of the small house into their room, which was still dark with night. Kate sat up slowly in her bed and struggled to make out the words.

"…been fighting back wild Pokémon all day… Riolu… pretty beat up… no time… Center… have to make it… before morning…"

Kate gasped, her eyes widening and the last of her drowsiness instantly dashed away. She looked at her companions, who all remained asleep. Kate glanced around the room, remembering that Kimmy kept all of her medicines in the next room, so she'd have to pass through here with the Trainer and her Riolu to get to it.

Kate turned to look at Chris, who was out cold. If she tried to wake him up too suddenly, he might yell or, possibly, electrocute her in surprise. Kate turned and began hitting him lightly with her tail, her strikes becoming more rapid and harder as the giant mouse refused to wake up.

"C'mon, c'mon…" Kate muttered, continuing to beat Chris with her fluffy tail.

Thump!

Kate froze, her ears twitching as she tried to locate the source of the sound. Her tail suddenly felt much too heavy. She turned to look at what had happened to it when it hit the ground with an identical sound.

"Crap!" Kate hissed, spinning to face Chris and forcing both paws over his mouth.

"Chris! Don't say anything," Kate whispered in his ear. "That Trainer's here with her Riolu and they'll be coming through this room at any moment. We have to wake up the others and get them out of here now! You guys go get a head start and I'll make sure the Riolu can't follow us. Do it or I'll… I'll flush your shiny orb thing down the toilet, got it?"

"I'll give you some supplies so you can heal your Pokémon. I don't know why you're in such a hurry, though. Why don't you spend the night?" the girl asked, leading them through a dark room.

"Sorry, but we really have to keep moving," his Trainer explained.

"Well, I'll just give you what you need and send you on your way, then."

Riolu trailed behind his Trainer, every part of his body aching from the number of wild Pokémon he'd had to fend off while they journeyed. He didn't understand why they couldn't stop and rest somewhere, though he supposed getting healing supplies would be the next best thing. The girl opened the door to a room with walls covered with shelves stocked with natural remedies. His Trainer went inside with the girl, but Riolu lingered behind, looking longingly at the Pokémon beds placed off to the side. The sound of rustling branches caught his attention and he looked up at the window, which was open about halfway. His eyes narrowed, thinking it strange that the girl would have opened it when it was cooler inside than out. He looked back at the beds, seeing that they were in disarray and, when he placed his hand against one of the cushions, still warm from whatever had been sleeping there. Riolu walked toward the window, his paw beginning to glow. If the Pokémon who had been in the beds were the girl's, they wouldn't have left, let alone so obviously after he and his Trainer had arrived.

"You just can't let it go that we got away, can you?" a familiar voice hissed from directly behind him.

Riolu spun around to face the Eevee, anger burning through him. But before he could see her, something hard struck him in the back of the head with intense force. All the injuries he had not yet recovered from finally took their toll on his weakened body and he fell into black.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Thump!

A sharp pain shot through Chris' body from his ribcage, jolting him from sleep and forcing him awake. It felt as though someone had just dropped a weight on him. Just as he was about to cry out in pain, someone put their paws over his mouth. Instinctively, he began to struggle against it and electricity began to build up inside of him.

"Chris! Don't say anything," A familiar voice whispered in his ear. Chris stopped struggling and building up electricity, and looked up, noticing it was Kate. "That Trainer's here with her Riolu and they'll be coming through this room at any moment." Chris' eyes widened. How did they find them? "We have to wake up the others and get them out of here now! You guys go get a head start and I'll make sure the Riolu can't follow us. Do it or I'll… I'll flush your shiny orb thing down the toilet, got it?"

Chris opened his mouth to say something, but soon changed his mind. Knowing Kate, she might find a way to do it too. Nodding, he rolled over onto all fours, then jumping off of his bed and going to wake the others.

As he did so, he couldn't help but feel as though something was wrong. As if something was missing. His eyes grew wide for a moment as he put a paw to he chest. The orb! It was gone! Fearfully and quickly, he looked around the room for any sign of where it might have gone. All of a sudden, a glare caught the corner of his eye. Right next to his bed was the orb. With a sense of relief, Chris walked over to it and picked it up in his front paws. However, instead of being tied to the shoelace that he had found in the woods, it was attached to a red collar. It sort of looked like one you would find on a dog or some other household pet. Maybe Kimmy had swapped them while he was sleeping. He turned it around in his paws. Although the collar was an improvement from the dirty shoelace, he couldn't help but think of it as a reminder of what he had become.

Suddenly, he remembered the matter at hand and put the collar on. With a snap, it fit around his neck, although it was a little loose. He dropped down onto all fours, running over to Caitlin's bed and jumping onto it.

"Come on! Wake up!" He whispered, taking his front paws and shaking Caitlin. As she opened his eyes, he stopped. "Go wake up Wallace. The trainer from earlier is here. I'm going to look for a way out."

Chris jumped off of the bed and looked around the room for any means of escape. His eyes soon fell upon a window. Chris ran up on all fours and jumped upon the windowsill, surprised about how high he could jump. He dug his paws underneath the window and began to lift up. It felt as though he was lifting at least 100 pounds or something. Then again, he was about a fifth of the size he once was.

After a few moments, his efforts were rewarded. Slowly, the window opened to about a foot, where it finally rested. It was open enough so that Kate, Caitlin and him would be easily able to fit though, although Wallace would probably have a little trouble.

[FONT=&quot]"Hey! Up here!" He hissed before jumping through to the other side and landing in a small bush. Hastily he clambered out and waited for the others.

(OOC: Wow, Really? How do you stand it? After one post my thumbs were about to fall off -.-'
    Anyways, I am backs on mah Computer :D)

[/FONT]

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • (Being asleep in this sucks lol)

Rattling and thuds were heard making Wallace sway a bit from left to right as if he were about to fall over, suddenly he jerked in a upward position and took the sheet of him "hey um, you know pokemon want to sleep during nigh time" he looked around and heard a clank from above him. he looked up and say Chris forcing open a window "okay what's going on here?" he asked confused
    "Hey! Up here!" Chris whispered before jumping through the window. Wallace stayed there looking up with a speechless expression. it seemed they where escaping but from what? suddenly the Riolu from before was at the window too, then he notices what was going on "Ship" he said in the most ironic voice he could before the Riolu fell over apparently still injured "Wow lucky for once" he thought and made for the window. however unlike the others his body was made for anything but jumping, and he most definitely was too heavy for them to heave up.

Wallace sighed "why me" he asked himself "okay guys, it seems I can't get up there, I'll try and head back to the cave if i get out of here, if im not back in the afternoon, forget about me and go ahead" He tried to crack his fingers only to notice he did not have any once again "oh well, anyway of to work, distraction time" he said and walked out the door, right in front of the trainer and Kimmy. "HEYYYYYYYYYY everyone welcome to pokemon dance of. Are you all ready to dance the polka?" he announced grinning broadly and did a few spins. "LOOOOK AT ME-E-E-EEEEEE" He sung spinning more "he hu he yu, hai hai Lucka suucka polka lucka toya emoni eyaaaa muoooo" he sung seeing it was the only song he knew, as he continued to dance around in front of the 2 of them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back