• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transfromation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonair

Master Of Bird Pokemon
    Years
    Okay The Story Is 8 People Go To professer Oaks Lab And Mew Appears And Changes Them All Into Pokemon The Quest Is We Try To Go Find A Pokemon Master That Has A Potion That Can Change Us Back

Rules:Only One Pokemon Wich Is The One You Transform Into NO LEDGENDARYS
    This Is The Info I Need:

Pokemon You Transform Into:
    Personality:
    Special Abillity:
    Special Abillity:Is Any Move That You Want To Have That Your Poke Cant Normally Learn(No Super Moves Like Hyper Beam)No Copying SomeOne Else

Here Is Me

Pokemon You Transform Into:Raichu
    Personality: Dark,Bold,But Can Be Friendly At Times,And Is Dependeble
    Special Abilty:Ice Beam

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Pokemon You Transform Into: Togetic
    Personality: Sweet looking, but ugly and mean when provoked.
    Special Abillity: Outrage

*gets crushed by evil martinis*

Dragonair

Master Of Bird Pokemon
    Years
    CaRtOON said:
    Pokemon You Transform Into: Togetic
    Personality: Sweet looking, but ugly and mean when provoked.
    Special Abillity: Outrage

*gets crushed by evil martinis*
    Okay We Will Start But More Can Jion Later

Ring Ring Who Is It?? I Say This Is Professer Birch Ohh Hi Professer Whats Up? I Ask Casually I Got The Torchic You Wanted I Imedaiatly Hang Up The Phone And Run Out The Door

MeanWhile Mew Is Secretly Watching Me And Waiting For The Time To Attack

P.s:Forgot To Add What Your Name Is Ill Be Drake

Glalie

King of All Arbok
    Years
    Is it on this post?
    I'll join.
    Pokemon You Transform Into: Glalie
    Personality: Friendly, Smart, Weird.
    Special Abillity: Hydro Pump (if it is to strong, then Leaf Blade)

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
    Years
    1 sec!

Man, im always late for these things. Oh well, here it goes

Pkm i transform into: Dragonair
    Personality: Warm, Loyal, determand and always has a smile on his face
    Special Ability: Metranome

B4 i start, is it professure OAK or Birtch that were going too? its oak in your intro but in your fist story it is birtch, no? :bandit:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Ill join! an RP a day keeps Arcanine away! *looks and Andy and hides under a bowl*

Name: Scott
    Pokemon transform: Quilava
    Personallity: Funny, outgoing, caring
    Special Ability: Solar Beam

Scott was wandering around by his friends grandpas house Prof. Oak "hmm...i wonder how Tracy and Sams doing?" Scott said as he was about to walk in the door when he saw a Drake coming out of his house "Hi Drake, You goin to Prof. Oaks too?" Scott asked

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    um...Dragonair could ya maybe use Quotation marks, so its easier to understand what your saying? ^_^;

"Ya i have its been spotted in Pewter, Cerulean and i heard that someone had a picture of it on top of the gym in Viridean!" Scott said as he took out the newspaper which had Mew sitting giggling on top of the gym "So you getting your Pokemon? me and Charmander have been together for like 3 years next week!" Scott said as the two of them walked into Prof. Oaks lab.

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
    Years
    awwww here it goes

I walked down the street and bumbed into my two friends, scott and ____.

*who i dont know there names because we wernt asked to post them. COUGH COUGH*

"Hey guys, did you hear about this mew thing? You think it'll show up here?"

Dragonair

Master Of Bird Pokemon
    Years
    Not Sure Really I Say,............BAM Ahh I Yell What Was That? I Turn Just In Time To See Mew Pop Up And Use Transformation(On Us) Ahh That Hurt Are You Guys Okay?
    My Words Are Broken Up By A Few Rai's And Chu's Ahh What The! I Yell Broken Up By A Rai

(By The Way Please Post Your Name Your Gonna Use I Posted Mine Before Drake If You Did Not Read That Post)
    Also When You Talk Be Sure To Add A Few Parts Or The Name Of Your Pokemon You "Become'

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    Name: Zack
    Pokemon transform: Umbreon
    Personality: Introverted, but strong in the more critical moments.
    Special Ability: Psybeam

Am I too late? If no, I'll reply when you answer. Otherwise, never mind me...

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
    Years
    bumbumbum

I was turned and twisted in a fortex of purple and black, to be spit on the ground to be to weak to even move. I look up at my attacker, seeing the Mew, and try to stand up. The mew looks at me curiously and then teleports away, undobtidly to its next victem.

"Well," I said, "That was new." I turned to go look at my friends, only to find a bunch of POkemon lying there. "Huh!" Said I, "That was weird. Wonder where they went." Suddenly It hit me: The Richu could talk! No wait: I COULD UNDERSTANT THE RICHU! Wow! I went over to pick it up, when i realised: i had no arms (oh, this is great). Just a tail: Wait! A tail? A BLUe tail! I walk over to a puddle, looking in its refelction, i see a DRAGONAIR?!! Looking back at my friends it hit me: We were trasformed by mew. "You guys alright?"

Last edited:

Articunoanna

Err....what? o_0
    Years
    Name: Anna
    Pokemon You Transform Into: If I can evolve it's shellgon, if not it's grovyle...
    Personality: Shy, but determined and intelligent(knows what logic is).
    Special Ability: Agility

(P.S. Since there's already 8 people I might be too late...just tell me if I am and if I am then you can save time by not reading the rest of this post.
    P.P.S. Does anyone evolve during this?)

After kinda catching up with the others, I was going to talk a bit before or as we went to get our first pokemon or whatever we were doing... then mew appeared and there was all that transformation thingy..
    a little re-enacment-

Anna:
    *on the way to prof. oak's lab sees mew and tries to take a closer look getting caught in mew's transformation move/spell thingy*
    *shreiks a little as there was mew casting transformation* AHH!!
    *falls over from transformation thingy*
    *blinks and gets back up noticing everyone was replaced with a pokemon and notices how abnormally short she is*

Drake: Raichu! rai chu!! RAI!!!!(not translated into what you said)

Anna:*notics dragonair looking into a puddle*
    *Realises she can understand the pokemon and tilts head in confusion*

Mystical mewtwo(what was your name in this RP??):"Dragonair?"(you guys alright?)

Back to the regular post it's up to-

Anna: *Nods slowly and shifts eyes slowly*

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back