• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Treasures!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
  • Thanks for your comments. At least I do my maps with grids *looks at messy mapmakers* I even take the time to customize, get to know and map my towns in miniature form.
    I'm really waiting for someone from Pokemon Treasures to rate my map. This would be one of my dreams come true. But thanks anyway, the more the merrier.

Years
  • treasures has been around a long time, so dont act like its a game thats not gonna happen with no story...but another thing, they need to fix it so that in their forum everyone can see everything, and there isnt almost 75% admin threads only...its annoying not being able to go to all parts of the forums....make it all public access and maybe people will help and youll finish the game...

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
  • akwardsilencer:

Post a list of places you can't go in Feedback and we'll see what we can do.
    Krazy_Meerkat:

I'm not the team leader. Sorry if I was rude. That was a headache day.
    Booda Sack:

No screensohts yet, Booda. We don't even have a completed engine yet.
    Not like they'd even compare to yours :D
    Crystal Clair:

That is amazing. I absolutely love it. Feel free to post region updates in the game part of our forum too (We'll get a Game Dev forum soon) More people will rate it there, I guarantee it.
    super latios:

No engine, no beta yet, sorry.

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Oh, my gawd I'm so sorry I forgot to reply. My life's been too hectic. I excel in too much art!
    I have many more maps! Hopefully I can get one up right now.
    That is amazing. I absolutely love it. Feel free to post region updates in the game part of our forum too (We'll get a Game Dev forum soon) More people will rate it there, I guarantee it.
    You love it that much? And you're from Pokemon Treasures: the Harvard of Spriting. Oh my, I'm going to faint.
    Are you saying I can actually JOIN POKEMON TREASURES?
    My gaws, that's been one of my lifelong dreams. I tried to join a few months ago but I wasn't allowed to.
    The town that should be on this post is called Mandarin town. It's the beginning town of the Marana region. I made the houses from scratch and the same with the wet sand. The only problem is tiles are missing in certain spots. But I'll get around to it soon.
    Did I mention the grass that looks spikey is made from scratch too? I'm just good at grass. It's not my thing no matter how hard I try.
    BTW, the lab is the house with the pool and the large property.

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
  • Yes, you can join, but you have to show work and do what you're told to. There are many people who will make sure you do... I will have whip marks forever from Cuddles' almighty whip.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Whip marks? *blinks*, Forget it, I rather do my own region than Hohpo and the other one Taion? Besides those names are really original (sarcastic)
    Sorry, I'm just pissed. You guys are being so snobby about your fancy work. The only way I can get inspired to do good work is by seeing amazing works of art and all I get around here is pathetic recolors of Pokemon sprites and those psychotic chaos. That's it, where's that ranting thread!

Years
  • Hey calm down.. You're not that good of a spriter..
    I have seen much better work than yours around here, next time think before you say something.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • I kinda agree with Krazy, I've seen better maps on here too. If you want to join a team you've got to accept being told what to do, that's how a team works.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • kinda agree with Krazy, I've seen better maps on here too. If you want to join a team you've got to accept being told what to do, that's how a team works
    You've seen better maps, please show me in that case.
    Sorry Karr just made it sound really bad. Of course I'm willing to be told what to do because I'm joining another spriting site now.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • I just read the whole thread from beginning to end. Well...

@CrystalClair: You might want to check out some other games on the Game Development board.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Here are some screenies from Dawson's game Pokemon: Hidden Depths.

Pokemon Treasures!

Pokemon Treasures!

Pokemon Treasures!

There are also some outstanding ones from KyleDove but I had no luck in finding them.

EDIT: Found some links to Kyle's games.

Pokemon... Johto

Pokemon Expedition

Vchat20

[PAM] Founder/Coder
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    i cant wait to see the final outcome of this game. you guys have done a really great job so far. same goes for pokemon online. can not wait till its all finished.. all of this is gonna so r0x0r my b0x0rs when its all done :D

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
  • KARR...No need to be so harsh. She can just do her work and stuff until she wanted to do maps. Cuddles was only cracking the whip at you and me cuz...we were the only ones there.

And we were having problems at the board with spammers, so we closed it for a year or so. An.yone is free to join now. And I wasn't really being snobby, was I? If so, sorry about that.

And as much as I love those sprites (Especially Kyle's {I love his lighthouse, but the sprite tower is PT's :P He's using it with Vincent's permission of course}, I love his work as much as Remy's and Cuddles) this isn't really the place.

@Jeff_PKLight's comment- I think there are boards that actually NEED more help. I'm not saying we're perfect or anything, but our work relies heavily on creations on current staff. We really could use some more Johto tilers, perhaps tilers for the other two when they are designed.

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Cuddles was only cracking the whip
    that's ironic. I wouldn't expect a cuddly creature to crack whips XD
    Well anyway, I guess I should join Pokemon Treasures. There's just one thing. I was invited to do maps at PokeGeneration sooooo, since there are only ten members counting myself at PokeGeneration and like more than a hundred at Treasures, maybe I'll do half at PG and half at PT.
    Oh, btw, how ya like my picture in my sig, the sprite town?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Well, if Johto tiles are what you need, I believe all the Johto chipsets that were created by Kyle were for public use. So anyone would be able to use them, as long as Kyle was given credit.

mattgcn, I'm willing to help out Pokemon Treasures. I'm just unsure of what I would be able to help you guys out with(maybe dialogue, I am a wiz with grammar and spelling :) ). I've been to your forums and have noticed that there have been some decline with help and a noticable shortage of progress. You guys are probably doing much more behind the scenes with which I am unaware of. I really hope your project becomes complete, because so much work has been put into it that it would be a massive waste for it not to be. I am in FULL support of Pokemon Treasures.

Back