• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Trino

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    Game Name: Pokemon Trino

Made with: RMXP

Introduction: I First Started thinking of offering a job to map for someones game but i decided to make Pokemon Trino.

Story:
    This is the Story for Pokemon Trino:
    In the land of Trino there once was a Pokemon called Trexous a very powerful Pokemon that could destroy the world but it used so much power in a battle against another powerful Pokemon called Rlipder while they where in the battle they both vaprized and turned to bones so they where Pokemon no more.
    Future:
    You are a young Boy that gets to go on a Pokemon journey to find the bones before Team Regaxey. They want the bones so they can turn them back to real Pokemon then control the world and catch all Pokemon with the 2 Legendarys, But you need to defeat them so that they cant get close to the Pokemon and turn them back yourself to save the world from disaster from Team Regaxey. Once you find the Bones you will notice that they are glowing and your wondering whats going on but then you find out that there growing back together and that they are defossilizing and turning back to real Pokemon.

Features:
    New Pokemon
    PokeWatch
    CBS
    Battle Disks
    New Starters
    New Region
    New Hero

Screenshots:
    Pokemon Trino

Pokemon Trino

Pokemon Trino

Pokemon Trino

Pokemon Trino

Pokemon Trino

Pokemon Trino

Pokemon Trino

Team:
    Owner/Scripter: Me
    there are open slots for Scripts, Spirters, Mappers, and Beta Testers.

Credits:
    # blizzy => Starter Kitt
    # freakboy => Starter Kitt

# Avatar => Character Sets
    # Fangking Omega, Mateo, Gridiron, GSC Platinum, Neon Screen, Remy Mattgcn, Cuddles, Kyledove => Tilesets

dr perry cox

Creator of Pokemon Opaque
    Years
    Okay a couple of things:

*"Welcome to the region Kango. You will lots of Pokemon have fun."*

1. Do not just change one letter to form a new region name.

2. Your character is visible. Set the starting graphic to NONE and change it when the intro is finished.

3. It is a compliment to call that character unprofeesional. CHANGE IT!

4. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?!?!?!
    *Starter Kit

1. Can you script? If you answered no, STOP USING THE SK!

2. If you answered yes, STOP USING THE SK!
    And that's my 5 cents.

Last edited:

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    yeah at least change the name of the region to kenjo(sounds better then kango). and yeah the starter kit sucks. and fix the professor he shouldn't have no white outline(learn how to rip better(you can't leave anything from the old background on the image)). and Pachirisu looks like you just ripped it from a screenshot and left it like that. thats a no no. once you rip a graphic that the color is all messed up or not the right color you have to recolor it. like delete all the colors but the outlines and then re-shade it in pkmn colors so it doesn't have like houndreds of different colors. other then that stuff its pretty good i guess :). oh and the hero looks old.

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    Well the reason why i have the character there is because if i do it the starter kitt way its to hard for me to understand so i do it like this. ill change the region name and all the stuff well most likely look better since im gonna make this in sphere instead of RMXP so i can make a better game after this. But and the moment please rate these screenies. because ill use them in the game.

~Tyler

aKaDeMiKs

Kiss my pixels
    Years
    Don't put him down. Nice work but make sure grammer and spelling is correct.

''The Water is so Calm right now"
    ->
    "The water is so calm right now."

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    Well, I'm going to be honest. This is just another lame Starter Kit game. From what I can see you haven't added anything new to it apart from that one poorly made Pokémon sprite. Your spelling and grammar aren't quite at the par and that makes your game look very bad and un-proffesional.
    That Billy sprite is a re-make of Flanker from G/S/C so don't use that either.

There is major room for improvement but don't give up. You can make it work if you try hard enough.

freshhh

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Looks cool, Battle system is good, your own pokemon but, your character is visible in begin, change it when intro is finished :)

brendan mc

{}[][]Game Developer[][]{}
    Years
    its a good game( that i can see )
    but you need to fix your spelling and your not a pretty good spriter
    want me to fix it up for you mate the sprites anyway
    i got loads of the new pokemon sprites in one of my folders mate
    want me to sprite for ya?

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    im in hawaii im wont get back till sunday so itll just have to wait till i get back to my house other wise just rate the screenies. and i know my grammer is bad so please wait until i start working with sphere and it will be totatly better than what it is now.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Yeah, I agree... (OMG) with Dashiel (OMG!) (Just joking...)
    Brendan your sign looks like... lame paint spriting.

Also, Tyler, pay attention on Pokémon names: Charmander not Charmender.
    And why does Billy have an HP bar (10/10)? Are we going to be able to kill other trainers? *_* That would be ... not good.

Now are you sure about going to Sphere? I think you can't script, so things will be pretty difficult for you...
    Oh, stop using the Starter Kit anyways. Soo messy, buggy, laggy...

I don't mind the Region name, but you do it as you like it.

You asked us to rate the screens... I'd give a 2/10 because I liked the 4th screenie (the one with psyduck on it). Everything else needs change, tho.

No more,

~Azura.

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    ive scripted a couple things in sphere. and the starter kitt is just like that for the battle. when i make it transform but since im not using the starter kitt and im home from vacation i can get to work on the new version in sphere.

Vipershark

What user title?
    Years
    No, it would be:

Welcome to the regoin of Kanjo! You will have lots of fun, and adventures with pokemon!

Something like that.

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    You guys i know theres bad grammer stop talking about it. im making the game in sphere now and i should be done with the first town later today.

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    Im not sure if i should switch to sphere or not i have some doubts about it and i have some doubts about RMXP so i dont know what i should choose.
    I would use Game Maker if someone could teach me how to script with it, but since i dont know anyone except Gibspleg who for some reason hasnt been on for months i think he knows from someone teaching him. But please help me choose which one i should use becuase i really need to know i really want to make this game and not cancel it like all the other games that i have made in my lfe...

~Tyler

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Dude, if you can't really use Rpg Maker, Sphere or GameMaker, I would suggest you to learn how to use them before even trying to start your game. No game can be good (or finished, for that matter) if you can't use the maker in it's full capability.

I can always help you with something when it comes to learn RGSS, although I'm busy sometimes.

If you wish to learn, add me to msn.

Sorry if I looked too critic, but this place is so full of unfinished projects and/or mediocre games, that I felt the need to say something.

~Azura.

dr perry cox

Creator of Pokemon Opaque
    Years
    Well the reason why i have the character there is because if i do it the starter kitt way its to hard for me to understand so i do it like this. since im gonna make this in sphere instead of RMXP so i can make a better game after this.

~Tyler

Sorry, um, you don't know how to make a character invisible, and you want to move on to Sphere..... In case you didn't know, Sphere.... is..... hard.

Oh and, bad grammer is one thing, but coinherent stneces (in coherent sentences) are another.

Last edited:
    Back