• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokemon Truth

lucario170

pokemon writer.
Years

• Pokemon Truth

It can't be hidden forever

Pokemon Truth

Yo !, the name is Lucario170. I'm a vivid fan of pokemon and new to game development. My passion about pokemon games has made me to start this project.This game was made using the rpg maker xp. This game was developed from Pokemon Essentials .The tiles and graphics are of HGSS/BW style comprising mostly of custom tiles given by generous spriters.
    I posted this game like 4 years ago..my progress was very slow and due to circumstances I lost all my data, I know amateur move...but somehow I managed to get hold of one of my backups and so I kickstarted the project with a few tweaks and updates and now I'm publishing this beta version.

Pokemon Truth

You are crazy fan of pokemon who lives in earth who always wished for the existence of pokemon world.

One day you find yourself in a real pokemon world Stradus with no memories of how you made it here. While unconscious a person called ZAK appears in your vision saying that it is his fault that you have ended up here. But the locals believe that you are affected by amnesia because of some ghost near the town….believing the local's story ,kind hearted PROF.STEVEN accepts you into his family. PROF.STEVEN suggests that in order to recover some memories it is best that you meet lots of people so that there might be chances to retrieve some of your memories and hence makes you a pokemon trainer and undertake the pokemon league challenge.

However there is one thing still stirring your heart, no one believes that you are from another world and concludes that you have amnesia…

Will you be able to go back to your home? Or do you really have amnesia? To find out….

PLAY THE GAME !

Pokemon Truth

• Unique Plotline
    • Explore two complete worlds : ( Stradus / Pokemon Mystery Dungeon World)
    • In Stradus you live in the region of Ranjaana with pokemons upto only 5th generation

The Region Of Raanjana

Pokemon Truth

• Pokemon Mystery Dimension World : It's a hidden dimension in the world of Stradus where there are only pokemon and no humans. The best part is pokemons talk!
    • Day and Night System
    • Choose between these three Starters

Pokemon Truth

The starter pokemon is obtained through an event at the three caves before lamia beach... The pokemon you will receive is literally based on the route you take.
      Pokemon Truth
      Pokemon Truth
      Pokemon Truth

• Wild Pokemon turf (Conquering them will enable you to build a safari)

Pokemon Truth

Pokemon Truth
    Pokemon Truth

Protogist (MALE)/Protogist(FEMALE)

Pokemon Truth

Professor Steven Stone:
    He is a famous pokemon professor of the Raanjana region. Many trainers receive their starter pokemon from him. He has his own pokemon ranch and a nursery.

Pokemon Truth

Asst. Lily:
    She is working as an assistant for Prof.Steven and also his childhood friend. She is incharge of the house in which he lives. She is an expert in flying pokemon and knows a lot about archeology.

Pokemon Truth

Caretaker Jade:
    Caretaker of the pokemon nursery. A jovial person who can be forgetful yet acts tough. He knows a lot about wild pokemon turf locations.

Pokemon Truth

Inspector Nicolas:
    An Interpol officer under the pretext of a local inspector. He is always on the move searching for criminals.

Pokemon Truth

Rockbalt Gym (Rock type)
    Rowdy RathOre
    Pokemon Truth

The clumsy and goofy gym leader of the robust city, Rock rathore is rather a tough person to beat when it comes to battle. He is a veteran geologist who usually gets crushed by women for his mischief's.

GibberGreen Gym (Grass type)
    Flora Scott
    Pokemon Truth

She is the teacher of a pokemonschool and also the heir of the Gibber Inc. She looks innocent but you'll soon face her other side during battle!

Droplet Gym (Water type)
    Mirajane
    Pokemon Truth

The cool beauty of lullaby town. She is considered as the 'Queen of Oceans' .

SunBlaze Gym (Fire type)
    Benjamin Blazer
    Pokemon Truth

The dojo king of sunblaze town, a retired military colonel Benjamin blazer is no ordinary gym leader to be overlooked. He is ill-tempered towards youngsters because of some dark past….

Zap Gym (Electric type)
    Sanjay Stun
    Pokemon Truth

The star of Lamscott city and a guitarist . Sanjay is a good friend of Rock rathore unlike him he has good charisma to attract women but ignores them. Talking about his battle style , he is sure to stun you.

Heavy Gym (Multi type)
    Limbo
    Pokemon Truth

The gym leader of Helora city ,limbo allows only tougher trainers to challenge him. Unlike other gyms Helora gym leader limbo doesn't use a specific pokemon type rather than he uses heavy pokemons know for its defense. It's rumored that he uses a legendary pokemon on tougher trainers.

Rage Gym (Multi type)
    Sheela Catherine
    Pokemon Truth

Not only she is a gym leader but also one of the top 5 pokemon rangers of Raanjana region. Like the heavy gym of Helora city Sheela of rage gym uses pokemon know for their rage and attack.

DarkLight Gym (??? type)
    ???
    Pokemon Truth

Nobody has ever challenged the Darklight gym of Zerkine town .It is rumored that the gym leader uses some legendary pokemon so it is tough to beat the gym leader.​

Spoiler:

Pokemon Truth

Pokemon Truth
    Pokemon Truth

Pokemon Truth
    Pokemon Truth

Pokemon Truth
    Pokemon Truth

Pokemon Truth
    Pokemon Truth

Pokemon Truth
    Pokemon Truth

Pokemon Truth
    Pokemon Truth

Pokemon Truth
    Pokemon Truth

Pokemon Truth
    Pokemon Truth

Pokemon Truth
    Pokemon Truth

Pokemon Truth
    Pokemon Truth

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Dimension
    Pokemon Truth
    Pokemon Truth

Pokemon Truth
    Pokemon Truth

Pokemon Truth

The demo is playable until first gym and one ranger mission.

Here is the current Beta version 1.0

click to download

Announcement​
    As said earlier this project was made a long time ago and I just tweaked appearance of the project. The Demo is short because I planned to make a complete reboot with better functionality yet preserving the original plot and features....the next update will be take some time but stay tuned.

Thank You​

Pokemon Truth

Nintendo --- Pokemon
    Enterbrain --- RPG MAKER XP
    Pokemon Essentials v.15 --- Flameguru, Poccil and Maruno.

Graphics
    ThatsSoWitty- Base Tilesets
    aiguemarine- PokemonCenter
    Nidrax - Maple trees
    Zeo254-BWstyle trees
    Englishkiwi- Small houses

MISC:
    Marcosik1992
    MysteryDungeon&PokemonRanger

Scripts
    Luka S.J --- Elite Battle System
    Carmaniac --- Speech Bubble system
    Shiney570 --- BW Menu

If I have missed anyone please tell me.

Contact Me​
    I am planning to make a complete reboot of the game so I am in need of Scripters,Pixel Artist and Beta Testers anyone interested PM me.

Other queries contact me on....email----->[email protected]
    I am also available in hangouts for the above e-mail id.

Yep Thank you and Stay Awesome

------------------
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Off topic but your CSS lacks a defined Color tag, meaning that all your text appears as the default color based on selected theme. For me, the default is white because I use a dark theme, so all your text is invisible.

Anyway, gonna spotlight your game on the PC YouTube so don't get too mad at me for pointing it out k lmao

lucario170

pokemon writer.
    Years
  • Off topic but your CSS lacks a defined Color tag, meaning that all your text appears as the default color based on selected theme. For me, the default is white because I use a dark theme, so all your text is invisible.

Anyway, gonna spotlight your game on the PC YouTube so don't get too mad at me for pointing it out k lmao

Oh God Thank you, now I understand what Achromatic meant some weeks ago...:(

Back