• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Twilight Version

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
Years
  • Oh, sorry, yes, you can, just PM elements, and see what he has done so far, then you can get to work! but wait, can I get a sample of your work first?

Last edited:

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • I updated the Pokedex with new names and descriptions (Kinda), first 50 down!

Edit: Sprites for the Starters are up!

Last edited:

Moi.

I think I got ownt.
    Years
  • I can script and do minor spriting

Example

Spoiler:

Basic script but i'm sure i can help.

allexallex

Hack em or leave em
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    hi underdudex this is the map for the town if you do not like it pm and i will try and fix it.

Last edited:

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
    Years
  • hi underdudex this is the map for the town if you do not like it pm and i will try and fix it.
    Hey, he's not the only creator XD. It looks pretty good, but aroung the houses don't have the same ground, and the cave doors are the wrong color, and I think that's it.

allexallex

Hack em or leave em
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Hey, he's not the only creator XD. It looks pretty good, but aroung the houses don't have the same ground, and the cave doors are the wrong color, and I think that's it.
    sorry underdude x told me to change it so i did but do you like it. pm if there is somthing wrong oh and the reasone the ground is not the same if because i had to edit it with paint and i could not get the same patten.

allexallex

Hack em or leave em
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    i have not been mapping very long but i ccan do better i meant to say that is only the start because i could not finish it in time i had to go out but when i am done i will pm it both of you

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
  • neat-o.
    i'm a big fan of games that are kind of reversed, since i've always loved playing villainous characters.

just a tiny heads-up. i wasn't able to see the links to the images for the starters in the first post. (the link for Vant worked, however.) it might just be me (probably is x-x ) but in case it isn't, i thought you'd want to know.

anyway, good luck with this. ^^

Back