• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Type Combos you want to see?

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
  • Lunatone and Solrock^

We need more water/fighting types
    electric/fire would be cool
    And I see a fire/poison getting Levitate

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    So, does anybody actually think we will ever see fire/grass? the weankess will be flying.

However, if they do make one, I believe that since it doesn't have a water weakness, it should have an ability where everytime it gets it by a water move, its fire type attacks are halved.

Also, a special move for it could be wildfire :D

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • So, does anybody actually think we will ever see fire/grass? the weankess will be flying.

However, if they do make one, I believe that since it doesn't have a water weakness, it should have an ability where everytime it gets it by a water move, its fire type attacks are halved.

Also, a special move for it could be wildfire :D
    If we do see fire grass it would be chili pepper for sure.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • More water/steel (Empoleon ... let me down), I love that type combination more than PBJs in the afternoon! D:

Years
  • Water/Ghost is one i really want to see. ^^

remember all those goldfish you had that died when you were a little kid? well they remember you too! :D

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The only new type combination that I'd like to see happen is grass/dragon. Apart from that, I think all the possibly logical type combinations were already created.

Valora17

Something Memorable?
    Years
  • I'd LOVE to see a Steel/Dragon :) Especially if it had Levitate. Haha :] Ooor a Dark/Poison type with Levitate... the latter has no weaknesses, and I believe the former has only one weakness.

ChaosNinjat

Dragon Ranger
    Years
  • I'm loving the fact we now have a Dragon/Electric in Zekrom, and I agree with some of the first posts, Zoroark could well be a Dark/Fighting type. I think a more aggressive Steel/Psychic type might be interesting, plus they need some more interesting Poison combinations, like Poison/Electric or Steel/Poison. I'd also quite like to a see a Dragon/Fighting :L.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Hmm...there's already so many combo types, but the ones I like to see would probably be the following:

Ghost/normal, Water/grass and any ghost type with any other type would be a thrill!

Last edited:

AeonWolf

do the monster meteor mash
    Years
  • Black/White fill in my long awaited Dragon type partners, Electric and Fire.

I'd also like to see Dark/Electric, Fire/Electric (Lightning Beast ftw), and Psychic/Fire (Firebending pokemon =P)

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • I would love to see a poison psychic, dark psychic, ghost psychic, flying fighting, fighting rock, and a flying nothing type.

Back