• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ultimate Trivia

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    A:You would get 3 atk evs
    Q: Where is the only place in heartgold that you can see two rocket admins on the same screen (not the opening move :P)

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • Was it Archer and Ariana? At the Radio Tower?

Which Pokemon family is currently the only to get a type change?

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • The Magnemite family.

'If it fails to crush the victim in its pincers, it will swing it around and toss it hard.'
    Which Pokemon has that Pokedex entry in Gen 1?

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • Um, Ekans and Arbok?

If the different possibilities of this Pokemon could be counted as alternate forms, then this Pokemon would technically have the most alternate forms.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • There are 37 legendary Pokemon.

Um, Ekans and Arbok?

If the different possibilities of this Pokemon could be counted as alternate forms, then this Pokemon would technically have the most alternate forms.

Is it Eevee?

Actually, I believe the answer was Spinda. Apparently there are over 4 billion different combinations of its spots.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Q - What can be found inside Scorched Slab?

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • Answer: HGSS; Green is a gym leader. Red is in Mount Silver. (Not sure which one of them to consider as the Champ.) Lance is, well, the champion in the games. Steven roams around chasing Lati@s. And Cynthia shows up for the Arceus event!

Question: This tower comes crumbling down when you retrieve a certain object from it.

Actually, I believe the answer was Spinda. Apparently there are over 4 billion different combinations of its spots.

You're right, it was Spinda because of its spots.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    forgot whats its caled but the spirittomb one in diamond, pearl and platinum

who has this dex entry
    "if it rampages, it knocks down mountains and buries rivers. Maps must be redrawn afterward."

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Answer
    This took me so long!!!!
    After like an hour of research, I can proudly say that the real-life fish are in the Cerulean Gym.
    Question: This tower comes crumbling down when you retrieve a certain object from it.

forgot whats its caled but the spirittomb one in diamond, pearl and platinum

I'm pretty sure that was wrong again, with the correct answer being 'Mirage Tower' in Hoenn, which comes crumbling down after you get either the Root or Claw Fossil.
    Question
    What is the only time in a Pokemon game that real life photos are shown?

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Answer:
    12th Movie Arceus Sinjoh Falls event

Question:
    Despite being considered as Defense and Special Defense counterparts, this opinion is broken in Generation IV by the addition of a Baby Pokemon for the Special Defense one. Who are these Pokemon?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Hapinny, Chansey, and Blissey?

"A rare and elusive Pokémon that is said to bring happiness to those who manage to get it." What Pokémon has this Pokédex entry in R/B?

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Not answered yet :P

PokeDoll: Cherrim and Nosepass
    Real: Banette

More:
    This female-only Pokemon gone through a massive, permanent design change because of racial controversy. Who is she?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • The only Pokemon, I can think of is Jynx.

Question time~

This the only Pokemon who has the special ability when evolving, creates two Pokemon instead of one.

Back