• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ultimate Trivia

Arnold

...?
Years
  • Um, I think it's Onix with a BST of 385 and a height of 28 ft.

Okay, name the two non-damaging flying moves that Fearow cannot learn since Generation 4.

AuraPaladin

CRUISE CONTROL
    Years
  • Featherdance and Roost? They come to mind as potential moves Fearow could not learn, although I don't think it learns Featherdance at all. Might be a HG/SS move tutor move.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • "Aura, you need to ask a question when you answer one!" Grifspark sang merrily, but then stopped to think of another question for his fellow questioners.

He burst into action at the idea of his next question. "In Poliwrath's generation1 moveset, which are the four moves it can learn?" Grifspark asked, before yawning violently.

AuraPaladin

CRUISE CONTROL
    Years
  • Whoops.

I'm hazarding a guess at Doubleslap, Hypnosis, Water Gun, and Submission?

And I have to post another one:

The Sun is my bane,
    The Wind causes pain,
    Plus I'm not in my right mind.

But...

The Rain is my friend
    And when the night ends
    Waking will be hard, you'll find.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    No question again...Here's mine

After the real fishes in the Cerulean City Gym, what real-world animal was seen in the anime with still having the absence of a Pokemon based on that animal?

No question again...Here's mine

After the real fishes in the Cerulean City Gym, what real-world animal was seen in the anime with still having the absence of a Pokemon based on that animal?

Last edited:
    Back