• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ultmate Battle!

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Pokemon
    Ultimate
    Battle!

Characters:
    ~Giovanni
    ~Archie
    ~Maxie
    ~Cyrus
    ~Gordor
    ~Mr.Kicanid

Setting:
    2 Years After The Platinum Events
    The Kanto Region
    You Battle Ash May Dawn

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    No storyline, hardly a sentence, so this is reported and will prolly be closed.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • It is not actually against the rules of this section.
    There is only 2 rules of this section that get enforced, while the other stuff is more guidelines that you should follow.
    This thread breaks neither- but does seem pretty pointless.

Poliwag (if I can call you that- your name is way to long- oh wait, I could of just typed it in the time it took my to type this lol)- why don't you provide more information on your game, and maybe give people a more detailed look into the plot- and idea of this game.
    Right now, there is not really anything users can comment on buddy.

weavile96

Just Your Neighborhood Creeper
    Years
  • This game so far is incredibly detailed! Good job!

Anyways, before posting an idea, you should really think it through such as;

-region
    -pokemon
    -story

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Ok, But Everyone Says This And Like, When I Ask For Help, People Are Like NO NO NO NO NO NO!
    I Think Everyone Hates Me Cuz I'm 8

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • It's not because you are 8. I think it's because people forget that it says your only 8 and are used to posts have a bit more consistency to them. Your post wasn't very detailed and this is a plot and idea space.

Back