• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickRollsy

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • They can't even wait a year for sun and moon sequels but we have waited 11 years for diamond and pearl remakes and we are still waiting. Ultra sun and moon look like a complete bust to me

KillerTyphlosion

Champion
    Years
  • Hopefully they fix some things from sun and moon. The battles were slow so faster battles. Makes cutscenes skippable, all mega stones available, triple battles back. Leveling was slow compared to OR/AS and X/Y.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I'm not interested in Pokken (and they spent so long on it...) so I'm glad we got a reveal like this.

Doesn't seem like there's much to discuss really. Except maybe Solgaleo and Lunala kinda look like Necrozma in that video. Also if it's set in an alternate reality I could see that being used as an excuse to return to gyms this time around.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back