• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Under the Moonlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    OOC: From this point on we shall refer to M3 Lucas as Lucas and the person in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl as Diamond, like the Pokemon Manga, even though I haven't read it. Oh, and Kanehana, there still are 3 spots left. Post away!

IC: The someone was a boy. He was wearing a red cap, blue jacket, black jeans and a Poketch. That's all Lucas could see, anyway, being so low to the ground. He identified him as Diamond, Professer Rowan's assistant. "So, what's with this Shinx? He's looking a little disoriented, so he can't have been here too long, right?" asked Diamond. Prof. Rowan replied, "Yes, he was lying unconscious on the beach. Some people around him were spouting nonsense about seeing him transform from a person before there eyes. The maniacs!" At hearing this, Lucas sighed with relief. This unfortunately led Diamond and Prof. Rowan to snap around to look at him. C'mon, just a little while… If I keep up this cutey-pie act, until Diamond leaves, maybe I can get myself out of here before morning… Prof. Rowan said, "Diamond, keep watch on him. I've got work to do."

After a little while, Lucas got bored of keeping up 'operation deception', so he decided he'd think of a way to get out. He took a step back, and attempted to ram the pen he was in. He didn't succeed though, and the injuries on his back legs proved to be hindering.

"Hmm… Got an injury, have you?" Said Diamond, observing Lucas carefully. "Mind if I take a look?" He casually asked while leaning towards him. Lucas's only response to this was to jump away from Diamond. "Hmm… so, you want to go free, huh? I wish I could help, but it looks like the Professor needs you here for something."
    Lucas just rammed the pen again. He wouldn't give up now. All diamond could do was sigh. After a while, he said, "I don't care if it's for anything! The Professor won't let you leave!" Just then, the door to the Pen crashed down. Lucas had opened it, and he sure as heck wasn't going to wast his time here. He dashed out from the pen, only to realise he wasn't exactly sure if he was in a small research building or in Prof. Rowan's official lab.

Phew, lucky break! Thought Lucas, as he found he was in Sandgem, in the middle of the night. He instantly dashed away to the east, hoping to get away from the Professor's crazed assistant. Little did he know that to the east was another one of his kind…

Years
    Under the moonlight, one could make out a Typhlosion hiding among the trees. Tsuki was that Typhlosion, and she was quietly resting the night away. In the distance, she heard the howl of another Typhlosion. I wonder…could that be…? A small sigh escaped her; she knew it was impossible that it was her Typhlosion. As she sat there, she vaguely wondered where her Typhlosion was and how he was doing. It had been such a long time since she had seen him, anyway...All I can hope for is the best, she thought, looking up at the shining moon.

Tsuki stretched, allowing her limbs to relax as she basked in the moonlight. A tiny part of her said this wasn't right and that she should be near a volcano, but Tsuki decided to ignore that small part of her. It was barely existant anyway, so why should she bother? There weren't any volcanoes or anything where she was, and Tsuki honestly didn't plan on traveling away anytime soon. Her parents said if her grades weren't good enough she would get sent to a private boarding school, but she knew that her grades were fine so she didn't see any reason of why she would be going off somewhere.

Paws thumping on the ground snapped her attention to her left. She looked up, ears going back. Her upper lip curled, and a small growl escaped her. Something was coming towards her, and it seemed to be running. She squinted off in the distance, seeing a black shadow heading her way. Now what can that be? she wondered as she watched it run towards her. Guessing it was a wild pokemon, she decided to seem threatening. Tsuki had wanted to be left alone tonight anway, and now someone (or some pokemon) was disturbing her rest. She brought herself up to her full height, the flames on her back bursting to life as it neared.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Lucas was running at full speed, constantly attempting to use his small size to his advantage. Then things started to get a little ugly. Diamond sent out his Empoleon to keep Lucas under control, but to no avail- that is, until Empoleon started blasting him with repeated Aqua Jets. This time things were desperate, and when he heard the crackle of flames, he turned to the right, to see a Typhlosion in the way, standing tall, with no intention of moving at all.

As he looked back behind him, he saw Diamond, almost on top of him now. He gulped. "Ok, Typhlosion, listen up. You better help me out here, or we're both doomed to permanent capture. I narrowly escaped him last time, and Typhlosion like you are rare in the wild. You understand?" He waited for an answer, knowing that his freedom could depend on it…

OOC: It's a little short, but I was under the pressure, because my bro was gonna force me off the computer.

Years
    She stared down at the little Shinx. Huh...he must be a shifter as well, she thought. A quick glance behind him told her that that "Diamond" person was following him. An Empoleon was with Diamond, and that earned a feral growl from Tsuki. She looked back down at the Shinx. Tsuki knew that they couldn't risk it, even if she didn't know if she could trust this little Shinx. I suppose I should...I don't have much of a choice anyway, Tsuki thought. She looked from the Shinx to the boy again, and without another glance, her flames extinguished.

"Alright, we'll go," she agreed. "But first, could you tell me who you are? And quite possibly why that human is following you?"

The cry of the Empoleon as it neared made her look up. A growl rose from her throat again and the flames on her back erupted again. "Move back," she told the Shinx. He stepped a few steps back, watching her. Tsuki stood, absorbing what little light from the moon she could. This would take longer, but she could only hope that a Solarbeam would delay that "Diamond" guy. If he was the type of trainer she thought he was, then there was no doubt that he would stop to help out his Empoleon or something like that. I'm just lucky my Typhlosion passed the knowledge of that move to me, she thought as the Solarbeam prepared.

It was finally ready. Tsuki roared, opening her jaws and sending the ray of light directly towards the Empoleon. Diamond let out a shout, warning Empoleon but it came too late for the speed of Tsuki's attack. Empoleon got hit dead on, slamming against a tree and sinking where it fell. Tsuki looked over her shoulder quickly and diminished her flames again. "Well, I suppose we need to go now before it wakes up." Tsuki ran off into the night, not bothering to see if the Shinx was following. He could follow her if he wanted, because she sure as heck wasn't going to stay in a place where some psychotic trainer was trying to capture her.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    (Um... One thing's for sure: I don't think Dia's exactly Prof. Rowan's assistant, and Pearl would be with him... (PokeSpecial fan, I am) Plus, Dia would be making more food jokes, and I doubt he'd be serious like that. Platinum Berlitz, maybe, but... And of course, he's usually called Dia rather than by his full name. But hey, what do I know? XD)

A long travel brought the tired Zora to Sandgem Town. Thankfully, part of Mt. Coronet had an opening near Oreburgh Town. After that, Zora just had to travel through the tunnel, fend off any Zubats in her icy form, and head from Jubilife City (which was much more of a challenge - too many people walking around) to Sandgem Town. She was a tad injured, but she seemed OK overall. Of course, no one knew what she really was, but rather stared at her.

"Is that...a shiny Glaceon?"

"It isn't owned by anyone, is it?"

"I want it!"

Startled by these sudden neanderthals (hey, they weren't rich like Zora was, so...), the Glaceon that was Serene ran away from them, hoping to go someplace not here. As she did, though, she noticed a battle going on. An Empoleon, a Typhlosion, and a Shinx. Weird combo... I bet I could handle them... Unfortunately, she had never gotten to a Move Tutor to try and learn Aqua Tail, or get the Water Pulse TM to eat and learn such a power. But, she was swift, and that was a fact. She recognized the trainer using the Empoleon to be someone probably named Dia. Odd, I thought he had a Torterra? Maybe he's using Platinum's? The Berlitz family, being rich like Zora's, was a good friend to the Notte family, no matter how far apart they were from each other. Zora had heard of Dia and a friend of his, Pearl, overtime, but it seemed Pearl was AWOL at this point. Must be off perfecting his manzai act... As she watched the battle, Serene almost forgot that there were still people chasing her.

"There she is!"

"Someone throw a Pokeball!"

Eager to get away, Serene ran behind the bushes. She couldn't be seen, but she could still watch the battle from afar. Such was a lovely thing to pull off. Now to see where this battle takes me...

(Short, yes, but hey, I couldn't think of anything else XD)

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2009
    ((sorry if I cant post here but is this like the mother charecters using pokemon or having pokemon powers? and if so can I be Giygas?))

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Slaking, no, not exactly. If you read it carefully, you'll understand that
    A: It's only characters in Mother 3, so no Giygas for you.
    B: It's only Lucas, Kumatora and Duster available.
    C: Once again, read the plot. Imagine it as sort of... um... Were-Pokemon...

BTW, which form of Giygas would you be? Evil freaky spiral ghost thing, or Humanoid guy? "Geigue" if you will.

Oh, and Scarecrow, I don't either. I just read up on bulbapedia that Lucas was called 'Diamond' in the pokemon special, and I didn't want the confusion of 2 Lucases.

A bit off topic: When I typed 'Lucases' into my spell checker, it came up with 'Nutcases'...

@ Fia: Ahh... I love the parallel universe theory... it solves so many things...

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Okay, I'll ask on here AS WELL then XD
    Since I reserved a spot before, am I restricted to a Mother 3 character as well?

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Ummm... it depends, Mira. Have you played Mother 3 as well? (Don't spoil it for me, I myself am only up to chapter 4, but I've seen the battle against Porky)

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2009
    it really must be Mother 3 ? I would like to sign but I never even heard about any Mother 3 game x / x I only know that Duster is a thief !

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Lol, any mother 3 game? There's only 1...
    Anyway, I'm gonna remove that sign on page one, as it's only causing me trouble.
    EDIT: Post time!

"Alright, we'll go," The Typhlosion agreed. "But first, could you tell me who you are? And quite possibly why that human is following you?"
    Quite startled by the response, Lucas nodded. "I'll tell you later. First we get outta here."
    Then, he heard voices. "Is that...a shiny Glaceon?"
    "It isn't owned by anyone, is it?"
    "I want it!"
    Lucas listened into this shouting contest, to see if he could decipher any information.
    "There she is!"
    "Someone throw a Pokeball!"
    Well, nothing there, he thought. Then, he turned back to see that the Typhlosion had just launched a Solarbeam. Then, to his surprise, she ran away. Hurrying after her, Lucas looked back, and thought he caught a glimpse of something in a bush. Figuring it was his imagination, he continued on forward, not knowing where he was going.
    When he caught up to the Typhlosion, he said, "Right, to answer your first question, I'm Lucas. I'd like it if I could know your name, though. I don't know exactly why that guy's following me."

Last edited:
    Years
    "The name's Tsuki," she replied. Finally figuring they were far enough away, she abruptly turned into some bushes. I'm gettting really tired of running around, she thought with a frown. She first looked down at Lucas. Then she looked back over her shoulder. No one was following them now, although she could still hear shouts and bushes rustling as people were searching for the Shiny Glaceon or whatever. Stupid...it probably is just a regular one, she figured, sitting down on her haunches. Besides, Glaceon normally lived near Snowpoint, not Twinleaf and Sandgem town.

"So...you're being followed by that assistant dude and you don't know why?" Tsuki asked Lucas. He simply shrugged in reply.

Tsuki heard a rustle from close by, and her ears twitched. There was something about the Pokemon that was approaching...and she didn't like it. She turned and looked to where they had just come from. Lucas looked at her, slightly startled. Her eyes narrowed to small slits. The scent on the air was that of a Glaceon, but if it was shiny or not, she couldn't tell. The flames on her back automatically caught up again, and she stared at the rustling bush suspiciously. She debated whether or not to use a Flamethrower attack, but before she could decide, it leaped out of the bushes.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Edited at request of thread starter

Name: Rayl
    Pokemon form: N/A - (Trainer)

Appearance: A tall(6ft) guy with very long black hair and piercing blue eyes. His isnt what you'd usually refer to as 'slim' but he's not 'fat' either. He wears a black leather jacket and blue leather jeans. His pokeballs attatched to a belt hung across his torso, which holds his backpack on. He wears red fingerless gloves and sometimes sunglasses (depending on the weather, of course^^)

Personality: Determined, Dark, Mysterious and clearly experienced. He is the kind of character that usually knows the answers to most questions his companions ask, about pokemon, and rarely battles unless he deems the opponent to be a worthy challenge. He is normally calm and collective and hardly puts himself in the way of danger unless he is protecting his pokemon. He has a thing for Sandwiches too!
    Again, when he battles, he has a quiet attitude, simply telling his pokemon what must be done and they usually trust him and follow his command without question. He doesnt get mad very often, Although there is a certain personal issue that can really get him riled up and angry.
    He has the occasional lapse in 'caring' for others and tends to leave people to whatever situation they may find themselves in... I want that to be reflected in this story... And the reason may come out in later posts.

History: A pokemon trainer who was given an Eevee as his first pokemon when was younger. He has a collection of strong pokemon by now, an arsenal of powerful pokemon that have won a few competitions around the different regions. [The pokemon he will use in this RP will be - Umbreon, Raichu, Charizard + any caught along the way]
    Although he keeps a low profile, celebrity life isnt what he wants, only his past opponents know his true power and nobody really recognises him as a strong trainer, until he fights.
    He is from the Kanto region, hailing from Vermillion city. His father is a sailor and although he spent most of his time travelling on boats to other regions and finding different things, he still feels Vermillion City is his home.
    The strangest thing he ever came across was a kid dressed up as an abra.. somehow floating in mid air! He used the pokedex on the item and it shorted out in his hand! After rubbing his eyes and looking back it had gone...

RP sample:
    Mike had been trudging along through the marshes for hours and hours in search of Rob's Swampert. Unknown to him however, Swampert had been watching him all along. And as soon as he was about to lose his patience and give up, he saw something through the fog, in the distance. Quickly, he ran towards the dark outline in the fog and he snagged his pokeball from his belt. He stood ready for battle.
    "Umbreon!" He called out as he launched his pokeball into the fog. Umbreons moonlit glow seemed to help Mike see more clearly.

Pokemon Signup (for a trainer's Pokémon) (NO legendaries)

Nickname: None
    Species: Umbreon
    Personality: Bold
    Appearance: Umbreon's left ear bends and flops over, instead of standing up straight.

O o
    /¯/___________________________ _
    | DOCTOR OCTAGONAPUS!
    | BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHH!!!!!!!
    \_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011

Signup form

Name: (Just do it! Hope you don't have trouble with naming!)
    Pokemon form: (If applicable)
    Percentage of permanent transformation: (How far you are into irreversible transformation, only applies to changers)

Appearance: (A paragraph, or if you can, a picture and a paragraph.)
    Personality: (A good paragraph or two for this section.)
    History: (2 or more paragraphs)

RP sample: Not required, but will boost acceptance chance as long as it is good quality.

Pokemon Signup (for a trainer's Pokémon) (NO legendaries)

Nickname:
    Species:
    Personality:
    Appearance: (oddities about)
    Name:Damon
    Appearence:short.round glasses.blue hair.green shirt.brown pants.sneakers.blue eyes
    Personality:very,very intelligent.he has a near encyclopedic knowledge of pokemon.he can also be arrogant at times.however,he is not greedy.he donates to charity and believes that legendary pokemon shouldn't be caught.
    History:when he was eight,he had no friends.however,he met a mew.this mew became his first friend,and taught him to make others.however,his father found out about the mew and tried to catch it.he used his rhyhorn to attack the mew,but Damon saved it by taking the attack.he never saw the mew again.he then spen 2 years in the hospital,reading about pokemon though most of the day.when he got out,he ran away from home and went to pallet town.there he recieved a charmander,and he used it to get all eigt kanto badges.he fought the elite four,but couldn't make it past lorelei.
    so he then boarded a ship a went to sinnoh,using a breif stopover in hoenn to catch a ralts.
    he arrived in snowpoint city and beat candice,before going to canalave to challenge byron,who said he wouldn't except the challenge unless he beat the first 5 gym leaders first.Damon is currently on his way to oreburgh
    Pokemon:no nicknames for any of them
    charmeleon:very serious,starter pokemon
    marowak:aggressive.ran away from abusive trainer and was caught by Damon
    exeggutor:calm and relaxed.caught as exeggcute and quickly evolved
    scyther:rebellious,caught in safari zone unintentionally
    kadabra:serious and determined,caught as abra
    ralts:eager and inexperienced,most recently caught
    he also has several in storage

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Sumner: That's ok. I've had to quit an rp myself due to similar conditions.
    Dark Mike: Much better. Accepted.
    Jcogginsa: Uhh... I really don't want to say this, but... no. My primary reason is rule number 2, which clearly states that grammar is required. My reason for that rule... well, let's just say I've seen something in one Rp that shocked me. What we need here is a huge lecture. *Puts on British accent* First, spaces after every full stop. Second, write in Paragraphs. It really does make it easier to read, you know. Third, try to seperate each field of the SU sheet so that it is visible that you've changed to the next field. Fourth and finally, capital letters.

Last edited:

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Edited my original post for you Porky.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Dark Mike: And I have now edited my last post for you. Go check it out.
    EDIT: Once again, post time.

"The name's Tsuki," Said the Typhlosion, who then turned into some bushes. Then, she looked at Lucas, who just stared ahead. "So...you're being followed by that assistant dude and you don't know why?" Tsuki asked Lucas. He simply shrugged in reply. After all, he couldn't really give away his secret, could he?
    Then, there was a rustle, and obviously Tsuki didn't seem to like it. Lucas was never too good at telling the time during the night, and this would certainly apply now. What if the reverse transformation just triggered now? He would be absolutely defenceless against these pokemon, and the Shinx that attacked him only passed on the knowledge of the moves roar, spark and bite. Then, the something leaped from the bushes…

When he identified the newcomer as a Glaceon, he knew things could only go uphill from here. He did have Tsuki with him, after all. What could go wrong? Then, he knew what, because he had a headache, and there had been no bumps to the head or loud, continuous chatting. Then, the agonising pain. He could hear only his own screams, and only the pain of being reversed back into human form. And he was vaguely aware, as he lapsed into unconsciousness, something grabbing him by the arm, dragging…

When he awoke, his only question was Where am I? As he thought this over, he noticed that he had been placed on a bed of some sort. He looked over to his left, dimly aware of a slight throbbing pain there. Then, he looked dead ahead and screamed.

Was he crazy, or was there really a pokemon that looked like a Snubull and a Cubone spliced together standing right in front of him? And a 14 year old girl who had elements of a Typhlosion on her?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back