• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Underground Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    GOOD NEWS: We won Hack of the Week #18!

UPDATE: We are closing in on Beta for our testers, not so sure about one for everyone being really soon but keep checking in!

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Updates:

A new theme song, guess what it is!

Video Link here

Scripting done almost for pokeschool! Ain't that good news!

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
  • This seems like it's going to come out as a very succsessful hack. The screenies make out like this game is going to be a very good game to play. Keep up the good work!

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    God Darn it, the rom broke, I gots a back up but before the music was inserted, i need a sturdy inserter!

ThePastaThrower

...Is adding extra meatballs..
    Years
  • I'm working on a Trainer Battle music. It's basically a remix from the RBY trainer battle (I liked it the most). But I'm not finished yet. Also have no clue from which note the beginning fill-in starts O.o

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    I'm working on a Trainer Battle music. It's basically a remix from the RBY trainer battle (I liked it the most). But I'm not finished yet. Also have no clue from which note the beginning fill-in starts O.o

OK, but whenever I assemble now then i click play to here it the program crashes, anyone know how to fix this?

EDIT: woot music works again!

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
    Years
  • Wow. 0.o

This hack looks awesome, keep up the good work! Nice storyline, maps, music, scripts...

Yeah, if you want any help on mapping, give me a call! :D

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Update

Update:

With help from Thethethethe and Darthatron I bring you this new title screen!

newtitlefm8.png

The old one needed a revamp!

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Thanks for the comment, I may need a new graphic inserter if anyone is interested!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back