• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon University

Status
Not open for further replies.

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    Storyline:
    The three legendary pokemon known as Suicune, Entei, and Raiku have tooken refuge under a Pokemon Academy in Johto. This Academy was built mainly to protect the secrecy of these pokemon and keep them from harms way. But, one of the students have overheard a faculty discussion and leaked out the information of legendary pokemon hiding in the undergorund chamber of the Academy. Word soon got out to four evil groups who call themselves Team Rocket, Team Magma, Team Aqua, and Team Dragoon (who of course by the name uses dragon pokemon). They are planning on attacking the school and stealing the pokemon for themsleves, and with so much threat against the school, the teachers must turn to the students for assistance. That's where you come in. You are a new student in Pokemon University, and have no clue of the chaos that will happen in this school. You must rank up and strengthen your team to help protect the school and the three legendary dogs from danger. Because if these guys gets their hands on them, the world is over as we know it.

I won't actually hold a limit to how much people can join, but I'll start once I have five people. Then, anyone can join in while it in process.

Extra Information:
    You cannot rank up in the school unless you win a rank match which takes place every week (in game weeks, not actual weeks). The number of pokemon you are allowed to hold depend on your rank.

Courses: You choose six.
    Battle 1.0- Professor Powell, a mucles bound guy with black hair tied in a ponytail.
    Evolution 1.0- Professor Ceal, a cooky looking guy whose bald and pudgy.
    Potions 1.0- Professor Yale, a glases wearing, science loving nerd. His hair is spiky and red.
    Markeing 1.0- Professor Toma, she is pretty big, but ull of energy. She has shoulder length green hair.
    Gym- Coach Leon, he is fit crazy and love to over exercise his students. His hair is short and blue.
    Health ad Care 1.0- Professor Joy, who better to teach this course than nurse joy herself.
    Contest Ana. 1.0- Professor Twitter, she is hyper active and tends to ook a bit nutty. She has red pigtails.
    Breeding 1.0- Professor Twain, here's a ladies man. The female students seems to love his course alot. He has bushy brown hair.
    Pokemon 411 1.0- Professor Oak. Wow, the professor himselff has come to teach in this school, that definitely means lots of book work and studying.
    (You can switch courses during the year.)

Ranks- Rookie, Beginner, Intermediate, Advance, Novice.
    Rookie Feild Pokemon:
    Grass:
    Caterpie
    Weedle
    Pidgey
    Rattata
    Pikachu
    Bellsprout
    Abra
    hootoot
    Mareep
    Spinarak
    Wurmple
    Taillow
    Spearow
    Shroomish
    Elektric(forgot how to spell it)
    Whismur

Lake:
    Psyduck
    Tentracruel
    Starmie
    Horsea
    Slowpoke
    Goldeen
    Magikarp
    Krabby
    Poliwag
    Seal

Mountain:
    Vulpix
    Slugma
    Houndour
    Growlith
    Diglett
    Sentret

Mountain:
    Vulpix
    Slugma
    Houndour
    Growlith
    Diglett
    Sentret

Rooms. These are the rooms in the school and their descriptions.

Main Hall: This is where meetings are held. Kind of like the auditorium. The room is on water. In other words, the seats and stage are on on water. In this "lake", are statues of pokemon with water spraying from the top. Also it has lilypads floating across it as well.

Rookie training room: A room where trainers can fight against virtual pokemon. Their attacks do lay damage, so don't underestimate them. The virtual pokemon in this room are rattata, squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur, pidgey, dratini, gastly, drowzee, swinub, houndour, geodude, sandshrew, and ekans. One of each type. The virutal zone will put you up against your types complete weakness. Once you switch your pokemon, the virtual pokemon will switch as well. The other training rooms will be posted later.

Pokemon Center: Your pokemon must be left in the center depending on how bad its condition. If it merely fainted in a battle, then a couple of hours should do. But if it was severely injured, then it must stay the night.

Trainers Lounge: Here is where trainers come to chill and relax from all the school work. It is the biggest place in the school, consisting of three floors. The first floor is the lounge itself. It has multiple round tables in the middle and seats for two on the side. Hanging lights are hung from the ceiling, and at the near back is the vending machine section. The second floor holds the battle arenas. This is where eager trainers who would love to test out their pokemon against a trainer or who just hold a grudge can battle. The place holds ten arena's. The third floor is by far the students faavorite, seeing how it holds the huge pool. Also containg arena's for tennis, basketball, and volleyball.

Library: It looks like any rich library. This is where trainers come to do their book reading of course. It holds two floors. The bottom is where the books are held, and the second is where the computers are placed. The computers allow access to any information about certain pokemon.

Green House: A room where plants are grown obviously. These plants and herbs are used as ingredients for pokeblocks, and potions. Miss daisy runs the green house and always looks foward to visits from the students.

Boys dorm: Self explanatory. Everyone shares three roommates

Girls dorm: Self explanatory. Three roommates as well.

Classes: These will be created by you guys as well. I sort of need help in creating them.

Cafeteria: who needs a description for the one subject that everyone passes. Lunch.

Test room: This is where the matches are held for the rank battles. Also, tournaments will be held here as well.

If you have any ideas on extra room, then pm me and I will post it if it sounds good.

Back on track:
    They will start their attack in one month, enough for you to rank up four ranks, if you win all the matches that is.

Pokemon:
    You can't have just any pokemon, you must pick from the list of the academy's entry pokemon.
    Azurill
    Magby
    Elekid
    Teddiursa
    Phanpy

Next Rank:
    When you rank up, you get to choose one new pokemon. And your allowed four pokemon. These are your choices:
    Squirtle
    Charmander
    Bulbasaur
    Totodile
    Cyndaquil
    Chikorita
    Mudkip
    Treeko
    Torchic
    (Your third and fourth pokemon should be pokemon you caught in the school's field yard. I will post what pokemon are available in what fields. Some are only available for certain ranks.)

Sign-Up:
    Name:
    Description:
    Personality:
    History:
    RPing Sample:

My charcter:
    Name: Rarule Romona

Description: He's 5'9" with black, long and stringy hair. He wears these blue shades that match the designs on his red shirt.

Personality: He is quiet and secretive at first, but once he gets to know you and get used to you, het is more outgoing and energetic. He likes a good challenge and gets uninterested and bored when things are too easy.

History: Rarule grew up on an island which fed his love of water pokemon. As a kid, he always wanted to be a trainer but couldn't convince his parents to allow him to travel on his own. Growing up as an only child he was often spoiled but never let it heighten his ego. As a child of a rich family, it was obvious that they would send him to a private school.

Sample:
    Rarule watched his parents drive off then headed straight for the school. He couldn't believe his parents were seniding him to some snobby rich kid school. Leave it to his parents to try and spoil him. He reached the entrance when one of the guards stepped in front of him.
    Guard: You cannot enter until you win a match.

Rarule looked lost.

Rarule: Match? But the school told me not to come with any pokemon.

Gaurd: Right, you must choose from these five pokemon as your starter then face me in a match. If you win, you can enter.

Rarule looked at the pokeballs. They each had the names of the pokemon held inside engraved on them. He picked the one named Azurill since it was a water pokemon and stepped back. He yelled out "Come on out Azurill!" and threw the pokeball. The blue toned Azurill popped out of the ball and bounced around on his tail playfully. The guard threw his pokeball and out came a Rattata.

Rarule: Lets go Blue Haze(his nickname)!

Last edited:

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    Sorry, I had no idea that this rp made it through. I kind of worked on a better stroy line for it and editted it on the thread.

superd188

Good friends
    Years
    Ill join

Name: Dylan Peroko

Description: Dylan is 6'11 and wegihs about 145 pounds. Dylan has a plain green cap on his head. He has black hair with a plain blue t-shirt and blue raggy shorts he has black and blue shoes mostly black but some blue on the edges.

Persinality: He is easy going and very loud. Dylan is not shy at all and will state what he has to say. Dylan is very hot haeded at times and can be jeausloy some times but he is very nice to people and pokemon he meets.

Histroy: Dylan grew up in the city with many pokemon because his father studied pokemon and helped with proffeser elm. Dylan was always very good with pokemon. Dylan became a trainer and student to follow his older brother Dan foot steps.

Pokemon: Elekid

RPing Sample: Dylan had been on the same ship as Areion but he was below the deck with his pokemon. "Man I can't belive I'm going to Kanto huh guys" said Dylan smiling. "Absoll..." said Gear turning around. "Hey Gear lighten up a bit it is suppose to be a trip". "Kingler king" said Claw. "Thats right Claw you got the spirte" I said laughing. I heard the the Captin say on the speaker phone that he wanted me on the deck alone. "Alright guys stay hear I wont be gone long don't cause a mess". I walked out of the and headed up the stairs. I could hear noises on the deck. "It's probely that other trainers pokemon" I whispered to myself. When I reached the deck there were all these pokemon around. "Howl cow" I said surpieds to see this many pokemon. I walked up the stairs again to enter the Captins room to see the captin and another trainer witch was probly the one who owned the pokemon outside." Hey what do you need me for" I exclaime. "The reason you are going to Kanto is to talk to Proffeser birch about Dexoys rise to attack the earth and about the Dark Knights" said the captin calmly. "Are you siruos" I said. I sarted to blink really fast. " I am most serious and this trainer next to you is has the same quest you two should get to know each other better". I look at the trainer and said "Okay". I left the room and got back at the deck. Opened a door and yelled "Hey guys come on up". And all these pokemon raced to the deck tranpoling Dylan. "owww."

Last edited:

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    your approved. Just get the rpg sample and your all set

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I'll join
    Name:Tifah
    Description:A girl that takes nothing from anyone, bad attitue other than that she is nice. She has Red/Blonde braids, 5"2 and wears alot of Red clothing. About 110 pounds.
    Personality:2 face
    History:from NYC
    Pokemon: Phanphy

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Last edited:

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    okay, Dark Venasuar you need an rp sample and your set as well.

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    it doesn;t have to be of your profile, you could copy an rp you've done in another rp.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2006
    Name:Kiana
    Description:A girl that takes something from anyone, bad attitue other than that she is polite. She has Brown Hair, 5"2 and wears mostly the latest fashions. About 110 pounds.
    Personality:Sassy
    History:from Philipines
    Pokemon:Chikorita

Last edited:

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    =( sorry Faerie but you can't start with any pokemon. If you read it, you must work your way up by choosing a starter pokemon from the list. Other then an rp sample and a starter pokemon, your in.

Larvitar1206

Storyline Critic
    Years
    I'll join, if it's ok.

Name: Jason Galarn
    Description: Blue jeans, dark grey T-shirt, fisherman's hat
    Personality: Laidback, almost shadowy, like no one knows what he's thinking.
    History: He was voted "Most likely to succeed" before being transferred to the University. Now, he hopes to hone his pokemon skills by raising one.

RPing Sample: Jason looked up from his sore feet as the Pokemon University, he smiled with relief. He was almost to a nice, warm bed. He hurried quickly to the campus.

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    Okay, lets see. First, Faerie you chose from the wrong list, the pokemon to choose from are Elekid, Phanpy, Azurill, Teddiursa, and Magby. Just choose one of them and that's all I need. Second, Larvitar you need to choose a starter as well and then your in. Thank you =)

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Haven't joined in an Rp for some time now so I'll join this one.

Name: Ryo
    Description: Ryo has sapphire blue eyes and blue hair. He wears a long sleeved gray shirt under a loose blue T-shirt along with a pair of plain blue pants. He has on a blue headband that goes along with his gloves.
    Personality: (Will evidently change depending on the RP plot)Very kind and gentle, Ryo is friendly and helpful. He is also knowledgable and quite experienced.
    History: Ryo has always studied about Pokemon. His knowledge of Pokemon is only second to his interesting drawing skills and tactically prowess. He lived with his loving parents and sister in New Bark Town.
    Pokemon: Magby
    RPing Sample:

Waving goodbye to his parents, Ryo looked at the school before him. He was quite intrigued to know of the Pokemon Academy. He felt a burning fire inside of him. Gripping his backpack, Ryo made his way towards the front gate only to be stopped by a guard.

"Halt there boy." The guard said to Ryo.

"Uh... Okay. Now can you let me through? I am kind of in a hurry here." Ryo said to the guard.

"No entrance until you've defeated a guard in a pokemon battle and that would be me." he said.

"But I..." Ryo started only to get interrupted.

"We were instructed to let you choose one of the pokemon to use. From left to right, they are: Azurill, Magby, Elekid, Teddiursa, and Phanpy. Now choose one and let's get started." The guard rushed.

"Fine." Ryo said and motioned a hand towards the second pokeball to the left. The guard stepped back and tossed out a pokeball. A Krabby came out.

The guard said, "How will you beat this, boy? We were also told not to go easy on you kids."

"Oh. So that's how you're going to play." Ryo said and tossed the Magby containing pokeball. The Magby yawned as he made his appearance. "Magby, Smog and then Flamethrower. Go!" Ryo shouted as his Magby shot out a fog of gas. The smog enveloped the Krabby. The guard started to call out a command but was too late. Magby quickly fired a stream of fire at the smog which triggered an explosion around the Krabby. As the dust lifted, the Krabby laid on the ground twitching. The guard with an astonished returned his KO'd Krabby.

"Ah. Mighty impressive, boy. Didn't know you were the tactical typ. Welcome to the Pokemon Academy." The guard said opening the gate. Ryo called back Magby. He nodded once to the gaurd and made his way in. On his way in though, he sees a boy about his age also trying to battle to get in. "I have a hunch that I'll be meeting that guy real soon." Ryo muttered as he turns back towards his destination.
    -------------
    And to be exact, citron, Azurill isn't a Water type ,well not yet at least, but actually a Normal type. Hate to burst your bubble there buddy.

Last edited:

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
    Years
    Name: Sora Niwa
    Description: shoulder length Purplish-Pink Hair, green eyes, white arm braces, green cargo shorts, and red tank top.
    (Looks almost exactly like this, just take the cat ears off)
    Pokemon University

Personality: Quiet and a little shy, Sora's not one to make new friends. She prefers to stick with talking to pokemon. Although if someone approaches her, or if she has no choice but to talk, she decides to. But she usually keeps to the side and stays out of the way.
    History: Sora's parent's died on a strange new island that she traveled to to find them, only to learn they died there. Sora now wanders around different towns without a real destination.
    Pokemon: Teddiursa
    RPing Sample:

I walked beside the Fearow wondering where the other guardians could be. "So what's your name anyway?" i asked him. "My name is Hige" the bird answered. It flew on for a couple seconds before it stopped. I looked back at him.
    "What's wrong Hige?!" "There is another Guardian nearby..." He answered. "Is it one of the evil ones you told me about?" "No. we must hurry before we lose them!" Hige said lowering a wing so i could climb up. We flew through the forest and past a plain until we reached water.

I could see three glowing auras on the far shore. "Do you see that Hige?" "Yes, the purple aura is the Psychic guardian, the light blue one is the ice guardian, and the electirc blue one is the Electric guardian.
    Eventually we reached shore and i jumped of fearow's back. I looked around at the three Guardians. I started to walk towards them, but i stopped when I started to glow Gray.

Ann looked at her hands. The "aura" was coming off her like a gray smoke. "Cool!..." she said, the smoke floating around her. Fearow landed on the ground beside her. "Hey maybe you shouldn't come so close to them, yuor pretty big... and kinda scary" she said looking at Hige who was moving towards the guardians. " Don't worry, none of them can see or hear me but you." he chirped pushing me foward with one wing. "Go on." he said quietly. I took a few steps foward. "Hi... I'm one of the guardians." she said shyly. Ann wasn't one to talk to strangers... or anyone for that matter.

Last edited:

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    Great we have six people besides my self. We can start now once faerie and larvitar tells me their starters.

Read below posts for new information

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    I moved the pokemo list to the top.

Last edited:

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    I moved the rooms to the top as well.