• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon University

Status
Not open for further replies.

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    (Now this is just to finish what I started in my rp sample)

"Use bubble!" Rarule orders. Blue Haze immediately shot out a barrage of bubbles.

"Dodge with quick attack! Then pull in with a tackle!" The rattata did just that. With amazing speed, it dodged that attack and went on the attack.

"Jump on top of the bubbles Blue Haze! A little trick I learned from a pokemon contest." The azurill hopped on top of the bubbles and escaped the attack. "Now, charm!" blue Haze let out a cute charm attack that nearly immobolized rattata.

"Come on Rattata. Snap out of it!"

"Too late! Let's finish this, Bubblebeam!" the stream of bubbles surrounding a light blue beam shot out and caught rattata directly. Leaving the poor thing in a daze. "Looks like I win."

"Rattata is unable to battle! Winner! Rarule!"

The gaurd bowed and stepped aside as Rarule walked pass towards the school, his Azurill tailing alongside with him.

"Aren't you going to put him back in his pokeball?"

Rarule stopped and looked down at his energetic friend. "Nah. I'll leave him out for now."

He turned to face the school and smiled. "If this is the entrance test, then this may be some interesting years."

Years
    I havn't done an RPG in years. It's time I do one again.
    Name: Seph
    Description:He is 6'1 and has platinum white hair. He wears an orange shirt with a silver vest and Black pants. He also has shimmering green eyes.
    He also wears a red shirt with a team Magma symbol at times.
    Personality: A bit arrogant and a little cocky, but he has some skill to back it up. He looks up to his father, GEM, and holds a high respect for anyone he considers worthy of it.
    History: He is the son of GEM, a high ranked Team Magma operative who goes by the code name M-6. He was a part of team magma since borth, but only officially became a member of it at the age of 7. He has a decent rank, M-G36, for such a young age. He has been on many missions, but this will be his first undercover mission.
    Pokemon: Magby
    RPing Sample:
    *Shhhzztttzzz* "M-G36... do you read me?"
    "Yeah yeah. I read you. So, when are you going to tell me the details of my mission?"
    "Well, are sources have been telling us that a Pokemon Acadamy in Jhoto is a cover-up to hide away the three Legendary Beasts."
    "...! Wow! So what I'm I supposed to do?"
    "Well, you're going to go undercover as a student and give us any information you can find. We've had an application sent in and approved, so no need to worry."
    "All right, so what now?"
    "Your flight should be landing in front of the school in the next few minutes."
    "Great then."
    *Ten minutes later*
    Seph's jet had already landed. He had made his way to the school's entrance.
    It had a large gate, and he spyed a large gaurd with a collection of Pokeballs.
    "Hault! before you can enter you must fight me in a Pokemon batttle. Choose from he available pokemon.
    "Hmmm..." He looked through the selection.
    Azurill, no.
    Electkid, no.
    Magby... yes, that's the one.
    "Go, Magby!"
    A Magby popped out from the Pokeball.
    "Mag mag!"
    "Go, Meoth!"
    "Mewmeorw!"
    Hmmm..., seph thought. This shouldn't be to hard.
    "Magbi, use Ember!"
    "Magmag!"
    Magbi shot out a small flame and spread it about.
    "Meoth, use scratch!"
    "Mreorw!"
    The Meowth lunged, but Magbi bairly managed to dodge.
    "Use fire punch Magbi!
    "Mag!"
    Magbi knock the Meowth down, burning it. It was clear who was victorious.
    "Well, you beat me kid. Go on in."
    Seph entered the gates with a sense of confidence.
    "I think I'll call you Pyro."
    Mag!" Pyro called in approval.

Also, how about a Princaples office. Figured I should suggest.

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    Yeah. I can't believe I forgot about that one. Anyways, your definitely in. I was waiting to see if anyone was going to take the secret agent route. Now I don't need to make up one for Team Magma, cause I didn't say this before, but there will be one for all three.

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    (I just realized we have eough to start the rp. Sorry)

DAY 1- I will post the day changes in my posts.

Rarule opened the grand doors and peered into the massive interior. This school was something alright. He could see a number of trainers and their picks of starter pokemon. He was about to go introduce himself when the PA came on.

"Attention all students! I am your principal Edmund Scolf, and I'd like to welcome you to Pokemon University!" There came loud cheers from the students. "Before we get everything started, I would like you all to head towards the Main Hall for a "Rookie Trainer" meeting. Of course, seeing as how you all are rookie trainers, then we shall see you there."

The speakers made a clicking sound and was silent from then on. The students immediately bustled across the rooms. There were guides helping them find their way to the Main Hall. They must have been teachers.

Rarule moved along with the other students. Scanning his surroundings as they went along. The guides acted as tour guides along the way, showing them rooms which they had access to.

Once they reached the Main Hall, the doors openned and in they went. The Main hall was fantastic. It resembled an over-water concert. The seats were floating on top of water along with the stage. in the water were beautiful statues shooting out water from the top. Lilypads floated across the water as well.

Rarule took his time to enjoy this view, then took his place into a chair. Once the lights dimmed, a man walked onto the stage. He was really stern looking, though he had a welcoming expresion. He had brown hair combed back, hazel eyes, and a scar that ran across his chin and left cheek. "Welcome. I believe I introduced myself before, but seeing how it wasn't in person, my name is Edmund Scolf and I'm your principal."

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
    Years
    If you messed up one post and need to do another one, why not edit your first post? Don't want new guys getting in trouble for doubleposting. ^_^

P.S. And I'm sorry, but I have to withdraw myself from this thread. I don't know if I can get online for a while, 'cause my comp needs to get fixed. I suppose I could wait to post till then... But I don't know how long It will take, so I'll have to start later on, okay?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I know I'm not in this RP, but I have to suggest a room. You may want a 'Lounge' within the school vicinity. The Lounge will be a place where students can relax and get away from it all. You may also wish to add a library, a quiet place for those brainy students, and also a place to look things up, such as type advantages and disadvantages.

And it's a wise thing to put all the information on the first post, that way it's easier refrence for everyone.

Just some advice from a passerby. ^_^

Years
    Once Seph entered the building, an announcement went over the PA telling everyone to go to the main hall. When he entered, he saw a large, elegant water area.
    "Woah," Seph thought to himself, "This place is huge!"
    As soon as he took his seat, he saw a powerful looking man step on to the stage. When he saw the face, he recognized it from the schools file as Principle Edmund Scolf.

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    "Welcome students, all, to the first year of Pokemon University!" Scolf shouted, overpowering the loud bicker coming from the students, "Now I'm not that old, so I know that when an adult is speaking, you get silent!" The raucous stopped immediately and all eyes were on the principal.

"Now I know you all are eager to start battling and catching pokemon in our feild, but let me take the time to go over a little ground rules." He held up a finger, "One, no immature goofing of any sort. Any one caught playing around or running wildly across campus will be dealt with severely by me!" He paused to let that sink in, then put up a second finger. "Two, all pokemon battles that isn't during free hours are unprohibited! Those caught battling when your not supposed to will also be chastised by me!" He had a smirk on his face that only portrayed his pure amusement. "Other then that, you guys should no what not to do in school. Now if you guys turn to the far right," everyone looked back, "you'll see the schools professors waiting to hand you a list of classes you must choose from. your schedule will be processed through whatever it is you've decided on. You won't have classes today of course, your free to explore the school and meet your new roommates. Now, please exit to the far right and be here tonight for the school opening party!"

everyone huslted out the main hall and grabbed the list as they went out. Rarule scanned the paper. "Let's see, we have Battle 1.0; Gym; Breeding 1.0; Health and Care 1.0; Potions 1.0; Contest Ana. 1.0; Marketing 1.0; Pokemon 411 1.0; and Evolution 1.0. Hmmm, and you can only choose six classes to carry you out through the year. Well, I'm definitely takeing Battle 1.0."

He read the others thoroughly. "Maybe Contest Ana. 1.0 as well as Evolution 1.0. Pokemon 411 sounds a little too difficult, so I'm steering away from that. Marketing sounds boring. Breeding 1.0 sounds pretty good. So that's four. Hmmm. Gym is a waste of time. So, Potions 1.0 and Health and Care 1.0 are my last choices." He checked the courses and handed it to a nearby professor with his name on it.

"Now, let's see what the dorms look like, and who I'm sharing it with."

Years
    Once Seph recieved his list of classes, he immediatly looked it over.
    "Hmmm... from which of these classes would I get the most information about the school. Battling and PKMN 411 sound right, probably Evolution to. Gym won't be of any help to me, and neither will marketing. Breeding, I guess. Of the last three, Contest Ana. and Health Care would probably be more usefull than potions."
    He checked the class and handed it to a nearby teacher.

"Hmmm... I wonder who I will be dorming with? It might be hard to contact Magma with other people. I might have to sneak out after dark or wait untell they're asleep depending on wether they're light or heavy sleepers."
    And with that thought, he headed towards the dorms.

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    Rarule made his way up the stairs leading to the boys dorm. He couldn't care less who he was put with but since he was going to spend almost every second wih them, he might as well get to know them. The dorms hall was pretty basic. Like some fancy apartment or hotel with card operated doors. He searched for dorm 20 and took out his I.D. card.

Swiping it over the scanner, the door clicked and slid open. "Wow, the rich seems to hate opening doors too. Can't they do anything themselves?" he walked in and peered into a room with white colored walls, and three white beds. There was no T.V. or radio. Hmmmm. "That's a problem. Music is my life." He stepped in and was greeted by an automated voice.

"Welcome new student to your dorm room. Please feel free to customize your room as you please." Rarule stopped and looked around.

"So... I just tell you what I want?"

"Correct. I will do as you please."

Rarule paced the room, "Well, I guess I'll take the bed to the far left."

"And how do you want your bed to appear?"

"Give it an out at sea sort of look." he said, just realizing that his Azurill was right next to him this whole time. "Wow. How did you stay so silent, I hardly noticed you were there." Azurill just gave a smile and a couple of bounces. "Well, I guess I can keep you out of your pokeball for now."

He turned to see that his bed had already been changed. It now had blue flowing sheets with images of the ocean with water pokemon swimming happily and freely. His pillows had a seperate pokemon each on the covers and matched the sheets perfectly. "Wow. Now this is something I can get used to." Azurill took the moment to jump and spring all over the bed.

"Now, can we do something about this plain white wallpaper?" Rarule thought for a moment, "Maybe a light cyan, or an aquatic blue."

"Man! What is up with you and blue?" Rarule turned to see who it was that said that. At the door was a slightly built kid with a teddiursa hiding behind his leg. He had a grin of confidence on his face that showed his personality. With nothing but sweat clothes, he looked as if he was getting ready or some lifting. The bald head only added to his powerful appearance. "My names Max."

"Rarule." He answered with a hand out to shake. Max grabbed it and shook very firmly. "I see you chose a Teddiursa."

"Yeah. They seem real cute, but boy could they cause a grown man to wet himself when they evolve. I'm in to that whole power scheme. I belive with enough strength, a pokemon can defeat any opponent."

"Yeah, sort of, but it doesn't take strength to win a battle."

"I know, if you can't come up with killer combo's and tactics, then your mince meat!"

"That's exactly how I battle!" This voice didn't come from them. They both turned to see a kid with frizzy sharp yellow hair standing at the doorway. "Marco's the name and tactics my game. There's no one in this school who can beat my killer moves!" He said this with a smile, and the two couldn't help but like this guy.

"Well, looks like your the last of the roommates there Marco. My names Max and this here is Rarule."

"Glad to meet ya." Rarule said with a slight nod. "Where's your pokemon?"

"Oh. I'd like you to meet..." He took a pokeball from his side and threw it up, "Elekid!" The Elekid crossed his arms and scoffed at the other pokemon in the room. "See. I don't let him walk freely because he can't seem to get along with pokemon quite well."

Max laughed outloud. "Well, he's a little rebel is he? Just my type. Yep. I thik I'll like having Elekid as a room mate!"

They all laughed as Elekid just turned his back and went behind Marco.

Years
    Uzumaki_Naruto said:
    OOC: Is there particular rooms for people, I mean it could prove a bit difficult to just make up a room but... oh whatever.... I'll post in a bit.
    OOC: Yeah. I'm not sure I can make up a whole room. How about me and Naruto dorm together to make it easier?

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: I guess that's okay, MegaBlazeLight, but YOU have to make up a room. It won't matter to me.

IC:
    "Hm.... Battle 1.0; Gym; Breeding 1.0; Health and Care 1.0; Potions 1.0; Contest Ana. 1.0; Marketing 1.0; Pokemon 411 1.0; and Evolution 1.0... which to pick...which to pick..." Ryo mumbled to himself. "Battle 1.0 is must... Pokemon 411 is good too...,Evolution 1.0, Contest Ana 1.0, Health and Care I guess...and... hm...maybe Breeding 1.0. I gotta work on that anyways."
    Ryo handed his piece of paper to the nearest teacher and was set.
    "Guess I'll check on those dorms..." Ryo said and walked towards the dorms area. Upon reaching the dorms, he saw a guy with platinum white hair who looks a bit younger than him there. He seemed a bit shady to Ryo. Walking up to the guy, Ryo asked, "Hey there. You checking out the dorms too?"

OOC: I am talking to you, MegaBlazeLight, of course and assuming you are at the dorms. I'll wait for MegaBlazeLight to get back before Rping further.

Last edited:

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    ooc: That sounds good, and did you guys know I placed information on the course teachers in the first post?

The three room mates sat on their newly customized beds; Max choosing a weight lifing scheme; while Marco chose a thunder storm one. They sat their discussing attack combos that they could use with their pokemon.

"I always use bubble and have Azuril bounce on them to escape physical attacks." Rarule said.

"Yeah, but what about non-physical attacks like thundershock?" Marco asked. "The bubbles would only increase its attack."

"That is where charm comes in." Rarule said matter-of-factly. "They would be immobilized while Blue Haze here goes in for the win!"

"Nah!" Max said loudly. "You wouldn't beat me and Muscle that easily. Even if you use that little charm thing and attack. We'll take it and send one right back at ya! Cause we're just that tough! Right Muscle?" the teddiursa just whimpered and remained hidden from the rest of the group. "Aww, he may seem real shy, but the kid packs a punch! You should've seen him wipe the floor with those gaurds out there!"

"Those gaurds were a little too easy to me. Or maybe I'm just that good. What am I saying! I am that good!" Marco laughed aloud and turned to his roommates. "Me and elekid have a technique where he jams his fist into the ground and lets out a jolt of electricity through the bottom. That ignites the whole field into a lightneing field and electrifies the opponent no matter where he goes or how fast he moves. Pretty cool huh?"

"Yeah." Rarule said laying on his back and staring into the ceiling. "But I really should get some sleep. I wonder if the students down stairs are having fun at that party? Aww, who cares. I hate partying with rich snobs anyways."

"You said it." Max and Marco chimed.

END OF DAY ONE
    (This doesn't mean my post is the end for you guys as well, it means that my next post will be day two, so you must signify in your post whether you are finished wih day one.)

Last edited:
    Years
    Seph was costumizing the dorm he was staying in. He had the walls painted with Team Magma flames, though they were slightly changed to be his own personal symbol. However, some of the walls were green with leafs symbol on them.
    He was sitting on his bed using his personal laptop to use the Team Magma database to find out more about the school.
    Then he noticed a slightly older looking guy come and ask him about the dorms.
    "yeah. You staying in this room?"

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "I'm not so sure yet. If it's fine, I'd like to share this room too, if you don't mind." Ryo asked the young guy. "Oh. And my name is Ryo." Ryo placed his backpack on an unvacant bed in the room and sat on it. Glancing around the room, Ryo asked once more while looking at the complex flame designs, "Wow. You sure like flames, don't you?" Scanning the room further, Ryo found a small bookcase.
    "You don't mind if I use some of the space on that bookcase do you?" Ryo asked. He took out from his backpack some books, a sketch pad, some writing utensils, and a clipboard. Shuffling throughout his backpack, he found a pokenav.
    "Ah. I thought I forgot this. Good thing I found it." Ryo sighed and placed the navigator in his right pants pocket.

Years
    "Fine then. By the way, my name is Seph." Seph said without even looking up.
    Good. He seems like a guy who keeps to himself.
    He was still conected to the Team Magma Database. He was on their Chat room speeking with Mission Controll.
    How are my pokemon?
    Fine
    Good. Take good care of them while I'm here.
    OCC: That can be the ned of Day 1 if Naruto is OK with it.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "Nice to meet you, Seph." Ryo returned to reply. He fumbled around with his things and straigthened them. After placing some of his books on a shelf on the bookcase, Ryo relaxed and laid on his bed.
    With a big yawn, Ryo said, "Shoot. I didn't remember being this tired. Guess I'll call it a day." Ryo glanced once at the busy Seph and fell into his usual light sleep.
    ---------------------------
    End of Day 1

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    Day 2

Rarule awoke to the alarm clock ringing by his bed. "How annoying." He stopped the noise and did a few stretches before going down stairs. After a while past of him getting ready, he noticed a note on his door. Taking the paper and scimming it over, Rarule noticed that it was his schedule containing his classes. "Well, I guess those two left it here for me and went down wihtout me."

He grabbed his notebook and headed down stairs. "Looks like I have Battle 1.0 first. What a way to start the day."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back