• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Unova masters

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    "Hey sweetie. You're alright. Nothing is going to hurt you. I promise" Was all my Lillipup heard before slowly walking towards Shadow. It turned around and saw the Litwick and growled slightly. Lili heard Shadow say that Litwick won't hurt her and that it just wnted to be her friend. Lili looked at shadow and walked into her arms and smiled a little bit feeling safer.

Tepig looked at Liwick with a smile on his face. "Tep Tepig" ( Hmm seems like our trainers are getting along ) Was what Teps said to the Litwick. I smiled when I saw how nice she was to Pokemon and people alike.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
    Shadow cradled the Lillipup in her arms, stroking it's head gently. "Wick, Littt ' Yeah, it does'" Litwick responded. Shadow looked up at Rafael and smiled. "I think that she finally likes me" she said, smiling at the tiny puppy.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Lili jumped out of her arms and ran towards me and then I saw why she did that. I looked as three Team Plasma Rocket grunts ran in and tried to snatch Tepig and Litwick with their Tympoles and their Timburrs. They rushed and told their two Tympoles to use their bubble attacks on Litwick and Tepig. I ran in front of the two Pokemon and blocked the attack. The attacks stung like 20 bee stings. I still stood up and looked at the Timburr try and use Low Kick on Lili who simply jumped and hit the Timburr with a Quick attack from the air. The attack hit but I was still hurting badly.

Years
    ((OOC: tell me if anything needs to be changed. and they all won't be this long, it is this long just so I can catch up.))

Adell Kisling

Adell waited for the professor, who was fairly buisy with her work. A few seconds later, she called him over, a single pokeball on the table. She looked serious, and a hint of sadness in her voice as she talked. "Hello Adell. I have called you over to see if you are interested in going on a journey throughout Unova, with this pokemon." She slid the pokeball over, revealing to him a female Snivy. "Due to the danger of the journey, with team plasma and rocket teaming up and creating chaos, the origional taker opted out, leaving this Snivy with me to pass on to the next trainer, you, Adell Kisling."

Adell thought for a while, thinking of the pros and cons. While the adventure would indead be exciteing and fun, he had to wonder if the danger of going out into Unova and obvious danger was worth it. It decided itself when he realized it was his only chance to go out and see all of Unova and have an adventure. "I accept this responsibility, and will see it through till the end."Adell said with confidence, his heart raceing as she handed him the pokeball, with a small smile on her face. "Good luck then." As Addel walked out the door.

Once Adell was outside, he released the Snivy. The Snivy eyed him, getting a feel for this new trainer. She eventually decided to trust him a little, and climbed quickly to his shoulder. "I guess that will be good enough for now, so what should I call you.........What about Ivy?" She looked at him and thought, then noded yes to him, accepting the simple, yet elegant name. She then whipped her head to a disturbance, pointing at the group as if she knew someone. Two other people, one with a Litwick, and the other with a Lilipup and a Tepig out, were being attacked by two grunts. He saw as the boy sacrificed himself to sheld the pokemon from the bubble attack with his body, the pokemon where ok, but he sure wasn't!!! He had to help them out, and ran. Ivy jumped off his shoulder when he got there, in a ready position for battle. "Alright Ivy, lets start this off with a Leer attack on all of them." She leered at each pokemon in turn, lowering their defences a little to make it easier for the other trainers. He then tried to help the other trainer up, saying, "Hey, my name is Adell, are you ok?"

DarkAngel91

Years
    "GRRRRRR" Shadow growled. She waved her hand forward. "Litwick, Use Smog, then follow up with Ember! Give them all you've got" she called. She ran over to Rafael, and put her hand on his shoulder. "Hey, are you alright?" she asked, worried. Her Litwick was Embering the enemies. "Good job Litwick" she praised her pokemon. She turned to the new boy. "Yeah, but a little help would be absolutely lovely" she said.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    " Y-Yea I'm ok i think. " I said as I looked at Shadow and Adell. I then looked at Tepig who looked ready for battle. I smiled and stood but suddenly fell to one knee.

" Tepig give it all you got with a Tackle attack on the Timburr and Lili use Giga Impact on the Tympole. " The two Pokemon listened instantly and Lili jumped into the air and crashed into one of the Tympoles knocking it out but leaving Lili badly damaged. Tepig on the other hand ran into the Timburr knocking it into the air dealing even more damage than usual due to the leer attack by Adell's Snivy. The Timburr used a Stone edge attack that would have seriously hurt Tepig but Teps nimbly dodged it and shot an Ember attack at the Timburr burning it.

DarkAngel91

Years
    "Litwick, Help Lili by using Smog. Then follow up with an Ember attack" she said. She dearly wished her Litwick knew Hex and Will O' Wisp, but had to work with what she had. She made a quick mental note of trying to teach Litwick Hex and Will O' Wisp later after the grunts were gone. One of the Timburrs used Stone Edge, leaving Litwick badly hurt. "Litwick, use Minimize!" Shadow called. Her Litwick obayed. The same Timburr used the move again, but Shadow shielded Litwick, getting a ton of cuts on her arms. "Litwick, use Ember! The strongest one you can! Take that Timburr down!" Shadow commanded, holding her left arm. It was bleeding, but she would survive. Her Litwick did as her trainer said, fainting the Timburr.

Years
    Adell

The other male trainer, Raphael, said he was ok, but quickly got back on one knee. That was good enough for now, as the fight was still going strong, and the faster it was finished the faster he could really help him. Adell focused back on the battle. "Alright Ivy, lets finish off the last Tympole with a tackle." The tympole used Round, causing Ivy to hesitate from the damaging soundwaves, but quickly gained composure and finished the attack, fainting the last of the current pokemon. Assuming them defeated, Ivy walked back to adell, resting against his leg until she was picked up. "Well, looks like it would be best to stick together for the time being. We should probally stop at a Pokemon center first before leaving, though."

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Rafael looked happy as the other male finished the Tympoles off and as Shadow finished the Timburr off. I tried to walk to them and could but I was pushing my limits and knew that any minute now I would fall and be knocked out. I looked at Ivy's wound on her arm and pulled out some gauze from my back pocket and pulled out a bandage and covered up her cut before falling onto one knee again and nearly fainting.

"Well, looks like it would be best to stick together for the time being. We should probally stop at a Pokemon center first before leaving, though." I heard Adell say and I quickly agreed . My Tepig walked up to the Familiar Snivy. " Tep Tepig Pig Tepi " ( Do I know you because you seem really familiar ).

DarkAngel91

Years
    Shadow's eyes focused on Rafael. She knelt down next to him. "Oh for Arceus's sake, you are not alright." she said, putting her hand on his forehead. Her hands, in fact all of her, was always icy-cold. Her Litwick hovered next to her, chiming, mirroring her trainer's concern. "You're about ready to fall over and faint." She pulled Rafael up, the wrapped an arm around him, so she was supporting half of his weight. She muttered "Boys".

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    "Oshawott, let's go. Let's leave these lovebirds alone." Zero said before walking into Accumula Town. About two minutes after walking into town, Zero bumped into the guy wearing the light blue and black cloak with the Pupitar. "You again. Tell me, are you stalking me, or are you just at the places I'm at because you're some freak?" Zero said to the guy. "My buisiness here is none of your concern. Although, I have some free time. How about I see what you've learned so far with a quick one on one battle." the guy answered. "A battle? Right now? How about it Oshawott?" Zero said, and his Oshawott nodded. "Alright, it's settled. Let's see what you got." Zero added. "Good. I'm glad you accepted my challenge. Pupitar, let's do this quickly." the guy said as his Pupitar moved over, ready for battle. Oshawott quickly jumped off of Zero's head afterwards.

DarkAngel91

Years
    Shadow glared at the boy. Her Litwick wanted to follow the boy and give him a piece of her mind, but Shadow shook her head no. "Leave him be, Litwick. He'll get his in due time." she said in an eerily calm voice. She instructed her Litwick to go and get Nurse Joy. Her Litwick obayed, coming back with Nurse Joy and a few Audino. "Please, my friends and their pokemon are hurt." she said.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Rafael smiled as the nurse and the Audino came and helped him. I slighed slightly and stood up but this time he was actually able to stand for a couple of seconds. Lili the Lillipup ran towards me and Teps the Tepig followed him. I grabbed both of them so Nurse Joy could heal them.

" Thank you Shadow and Nurse Joy. And may you heal my friends Pokemon as well. " I said then asked the Nurse. I Blushed knowing that Shadow went through all this trouble to get me help.

DarkAngel91

Years
    Shadow kept close to Rafael, feeling protective of him. She gave her Litwick to Nurse Joy to heal. An Audino bandaged her arm, making sure it was taken care of. "Thank you Audino. It feels much better now" she said. Shadow put her hand on Rafael's shoulder. "Hey. You gonna make it?" she asked, her voice soft and kind.

Years
    Adell was wondering how he could get Rafael help, until the Litwick went off, comeing back moments later with Nurse joy and Audino. The Tepig seemed to ask Ivy a question, though to her relief, ran off to get healed by Nurse Joy. Ivy herself only got a weak Heal Pulse, since she got only minor damage. Adell was almost tempted to walk with the other guy, but decided to stick with the other two for safty and possible battle opportunities. And the guy who left looked more than strong enough to take care of himself. He waited paciently for the other two now, hopeing to get his first gym badge as soon as he can.

DarkAngel91

Years
    She turned to the other boy and smiled. "I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Shadow Lightwood, and my partner is Litwick." she said, her voice kind and friendly. Her newly healed Litwick came over and settled into Shadow's arms, chiming it's name. "I never got you're name. Your Snivy looks familiar, but it could just be my imagination" She said.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    "Hey. You gonna make it?" Shadow said to me. I nodded slightly and smiled. I looked at route 2 and saw something interesting happening there so I decided to go and check it out alone. All I saw was a Trainer who had a group of abandoned Pokemon an she gave them to me but the Pansear ran away and towards Zero. The Pokemon clung to his leg. While I was bringing the Pokemon to Shadow and the other male who helped us in the battle a group of wild Pidove rushed towards the box and started attacking the Pokemon. The Munna that was in the box used confusion to K.O one of the Pdoves while Panpour used Water Gun and Pansage used Vinewhip to knock both of the Pidoves out.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    "Oshawott, use Tackle!" Zero said as Oshawott rushed at Pupitar, but when Oshawott tried inflicting any damage, it simply smashed into Pupitar without inflicting any damage. "Oh no. This isn't good." Tyrant said. "Do you not know anything? A move like Tackle won't harm a Rock type so easily." the guy said. "What? Pupitar's a Rock type?" Tyrant asked. "Yes, it is a Rock type. Pupitar, use Chip Away." the guy answered as Pupitar quickly went at Oshawott and smacked it around a lot before headbutting Oshawott. It got up, but clearly showed it had taken a few serious hits. Zero was trying to think of a way to beat Pupitar, but he had no ideas at all. "Speechless? That's only the beginning. Pupitar, Dark Pulse." the guy said before Pupitar fired out a dark aura at Oshawott, sending it flying back and hitting the pavement face first.

DarkAngel91

Years
    Shadow rushed over and was surprised to see a little Munna. She'd always liked Munna, but also wanted a Purrloin at some point. She knelt down next to the Munna. "Hey sweetie. You're a pretty pokemon. Do you want to be my pokemon?" she asked. The Munna made a happy sound. Shadow tossed a pokeball and waited, watching as the ball shook 3 times and clicked, signaling she's caught the Munna. She smiled and released her new pokemon.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Oshawott struggled to get back on it's feet, but it was able to get up. "Oshawott, you alright?" Zero asked and Oshawott weakly nodded. "Give up yet? Pupitar is just warming up." the guy said as Oshawott walked back over. "I have to admit, your Oshawott is a trooper. Although, it ends right here. Pupitar, you know what to do." the guy said. Pupitar went towards Oshawott and fired another Dark Pulse at Oshawott with similar results to the first time, but unlike the first time, Oshawott was down for the count. "Pathetic. That was no challenge at all." the guy said before Zero ran towards Oshawott. "Return for now, Oshawott." Zero said, returning Oshawott.

Back