• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pokemon Uranium Version~(Gary's Hack i continued it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Me*

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2012
    ~Pokemon Uranium~
    Hack Of: Pokemon Ruby Version (USA)
    Lenguage: English (Maybe Other Language?)
    Owner:*Me*(Co-Owner but the Continuer)and Gary(The Real Owner but dind't Continue)

History:
    Everything begins an afternoon in which you'll see a professor in the mountains of Route 260 and gives you a pokemon sacred to the ISLANDS of SINNOH, a CHIMCHAR
    Then you, decide to travel in the region, only to see and learn about places they always wears on TV. On this trip, know Gary, a traveller like you to know that just looking for new places, and you spoke about the challenge that consists of champion to win 8 missions to win a piece of ropecabezas (puzzle that was divided into 8 pieces to catch Tyranitar the radioactive). As your wise it's not radioactive tyranitar, a strange subject, called Valerox, tells you what are the plans Gary and helps you stop it, but of course, what you say after freeing the tyranitar ...
    Then you should catch it or conquer, so to restore order in the region, and simultaneously, winning the challenge of CHAMPION ...

Note (as are clarifying that the hack avans):
    -- THE TYRANITAR radioactivity: Tyranitar that he was subjected to experiments with uranium when he was just an egg.
    -- The puzzle: Lamina graphite (insulating Uranium) which was divided into 8 pieces by different guardians (ea retains plate 1)
    -- Challenge of Champions: Challenge to which people are subjected to exceed missions imposed for the guardians are generally gave a symbol, but to see your strength and dexterity decide confiarte the pieces because they are endangered by retaining them for a long time

Screens:
    ~Pokemon Uranium Version~(Gary's Hack i continued it)

Features:
    -- New tiles
    -- New Scripts
    -- New Personality
    -- New Region
    -- And much more!

Credits:
    -- Kiledove ----- Stairs, secondary Properties
    -- credits to Ozumas by animating the water
    -- PHO to the tile of the mountain
    -- Everything Else is mine, home of DP, Poke Centers, trees.

Did i ask permission to Gary?
    Yes i did.I Pm Gary if he is going to continue Uranium Version but he said NO..But I Ask permission if i can continue Uranium Version he said..Okay~ Well..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back