• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Pokemon Userbars!

Years
  • I made a bunch of Pokemon userbars for you guys to use in your sigs!

Gen 1 Standard
    Spoiler:

Gen 1 Retro
    Spoiler:

Gen 2 Standard
    Spoiler:

Gen 2 Retro
    Spoiler:

Gen 3 Standard
    Spoiler:

Gen 3 Retro
    Spoiler:

Gen 4 Standard
    Spoiler:

Gen 4 Retro
    Spoiler:

Gen 5 Standard
    Spoiler:

Gen 5 Retro
    Spoiler:

Gen 6
    Spoiler:

Gen 7
    Spoiler:

Gen 8
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • The gen 1 standard ones are amazing and make me so nostalgic! But none of the others work. D: When you upload to your images folder here, do you go to the image from the album and then right click the image > copy image address? That's the URL that needs to be used for image embeds. Would love to see them all!

Years
  • The gen 1 standard ones are amazing and make me so nostalgic! But none of the others work. D: When you upload to your images folder here, do you go to the image from the album and then right click the image > copy image address? That's the URL that needs to be used for image embeds. Would love to see them all!

upload to my images folder?
    I was just attaching them then copying the image adress

Years
  • upload to my images folder?
    I was just attaching them then copying the image adress

Ah, okay!

I tested by uploading an attachment in the Attachments menu, going to 'Manage Files' and right clicking to grab the URL, then putting it in [img]url here[/img] tags which did work for me. Not too sure why it doesn't work for you right now sadly, but we'll look into it. Would you be able to upload to an image-hosting site like Imgur instead for now? ❤️

Years
  • Geez I wasted like 2 hours trying to get these images to show up and no one's even acknowledging them?
    Shouldn't have wasted my time on this if you're gonna be so ungrateful /j

Back