• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Veiled Continuum 0.1

LeonTheFirst

Dev Helper
    Years
    Pokemon Veiled Continuum 0.1

Tools Used:
    Spoiler:

Feature list:
    • A brand new Region with an in-depth lore and mysteries (Exploration Focused Region)
    • Gen 1 to 7 Pokémons (Some gen 7 abilities are missing but they will be implemented as new versions air)
    • Pokémon Stat Rebalances (In Game Starters and some other mons will be getting deserved love)
    • Original Mega Evolutions and some Custom new ones too
    • Unlock Hidden Areas by gathering information from NPCs (new areas will added to Region Map when you collect enough information about them)
    • Custom New Moves (some new moves with every update)
    • Some Custom Abilities planned for future
    • Side Quests (Pretty much every map will have at least one or two side quests)
    • HMs are replaced with items
    • Hidden Grottos
    • Secret Mega Stone Temples
    • Level Caps (Pokémon stop gaining exp unless u get more gym badges)
    • Fancy Badges (By Luka-SJ)
    • Custom Shinies
    • Increased Shiny Encounter Chance
    • Custom Interfaces for Battles, Summary Screens etc

Version Information:
    The Game currently has 2 Town maps (Starting Town - Alcazar, Port Town - Pennyshore), and 1 City maps (Crossroads City - Dolina).
    There are 3 Route Maps ( Route 1, Route 2, and Mount Giga -West Side Enterance) that can be explored.
    Only available Side Location Is "Vorac Forest" which can be accessed by completing the First Side Quest of the game.
    Anticipated Playtime is approximately - 3 Hours

Developer's Note:
    Spoiler:

Credits:
    Spoiler:

Download Link:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2021
    I like the concept of the game and the graphics looks cool. FReally wish I had your expertise.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2022
    Those graphics look amazing and I am excited about the new features! I'm going to be following this one.

Years
    game looks good and can't wait to play. won't play for now because the update is small and i have a backlog of games to complete but will start playing in a week or two. keep it up.

Back