• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.72 Released)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 26, 2016
How to get Mega Lucario's Adaptability ability?

Where and How many in-game trades available?

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Congratulation! Victory Fire won the best mapping award :D

Thanks.

I have some question about this hack. Anyone can answer them for me?
- How to get HM07? I just went to rose town but cant find HM07 water fall?
-At Mist path, it has a deep sea that we can dive. and it is called bottom of the sea- I dived there and found one wall with the code like unown pokemon but i cant understand what they mean. Somone can translate that code?
-How many legendary pokemon i can catch in this version? I only got kyurem,victini and entei. and i suppose that there are more legendary pokemon

You can get it from N when you found Genesect in Canyon Lab of Canyon Path, and you need to use DIG by the wall there. There're about 12-13 legendary Pokemon available in this hack.

how to get mew?
i can't find deoxys' meteorite in karst cave...
how to get eliza? i found the silver sword but i just have a lv. 5 zorua..
i found a bad egg in box 3... why???

You can find Mew in High Edge Falls, and the meteorite can be found from another entrance of the cave, after you got Sliver Sword, you need to go to Crystal Villa to meet Eliza, after you give the sword to her, she'll join your team.

Yeee, this is one of the best pkmn hack rom I have ever played, great job ~<3
Also, may i ask where is an oshawott/evo obtained ^^?

Thanks. But I'm sorry, Oshwott is only available in my another hack called Resolute Version, sorry for this.

How to get Mega Lucario's Adaptability ability?

Where and How many in-game trades available?

No, I used another ability for it, and I think there're about 2-3 in-game trades available.

How do you evolve phantump in this hack?

You need Leaf Stone to evolve it.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 9, 2014
Hi, this is a really great hack. I have a question, where can I ind th guy con gives me the stone to mega evolve pokemon? thanks.

EDIT: Also, how can i evolve my sneasel? i'ts full of happinnes and in level 62? Thanks

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Mar 31, 2014
i found a bad egg with pokerus in box 3.. why?
i heard pokerus last only for few days.. how to make it last longer??

Years
The bad egg is a bug and you cant make pokerus last longer on the pokemon that caught the virus but you can spread it by putting the pokemon to the party and battling trainers or wild pokemon

Also you can put the infected pokemon to the box to keep pokerus forever

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
So Idk if I'm the only one who has noticed, but there's kind of a glitch to get as many mega's in your party as you want.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 5, 2014
the leaf stone doesn't work on eevee to evolve into leafeon~is there still any other way to make eevee evolve into leafeon~

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Hi, this is a really great hack. I have a question, where can I ind th guy con gives me the stone to mega evolve pokemon? thanks.

EDIT: Also, how can i evolve my sneasel? i'ts full of happinnes and in level 62? Thanks

Thanks for liking this hack, and you can get the Mega Stone from Engineer BC in Volcano Town. You need Moon Stone to evolve Sneasel.

Congrats for the award on mapping

Thanks so much.

Can I know how to evolve Seadra to Kingdra and Slowpoke to Slowking??

Seadra evolve when its happiness value at 220. Slowpoke evolve to Slowking at Lv 56(Don't evolve it to Slowbro before that).

So Idk if I'm the only one who has noticed, but there's kind of a glitch to get as many mega's in your party as you want.

I know it, but I really have no idea about fixing it, sorry.

May I ask? Is this game completed?

Yes, it is completed.

Can someone please help me. I need to evolve my lampent but i dont know how

Lampent evolve with its happiness value at 220 during the night.

the leaf stone doesn't work on eevee to evolve into leafeon~is there still any other way to make eevee evolve into leafeon~

Only Eevee-S can evolve into Leafeon, so you need to get Eevee-S firstly, you can get it from someone in Flora Island.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 5, 2014
can i ask dat is there r any full ver file so i can download~coz i dk hw to patch it~thx

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Mar 31, 2014
How to get a glaceon from stones with Eevee-S ???
Except for rotomb and latias.. Did i catch all legendary pokemons??? :)

anklaf21

A.N.K.L.A.F-21
Years
Just saying, but sometimes the sentences include gramatical mistakes - laughable(no offence man, but yeah, there are mistakes, even in victory fire, like "ours". Please look into this problem)

Back