• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.72 Released)

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I am in Redwood City and I have literally checked every house and talked to every one multiple times and have found no worker..

Try to find him around Flower Shop.

I found a weird thing ( Or it is just me ) . In marble city's black market all hold items are reasonably priced , however Charcoal and the Incenses were priced at 9800 Pokedollars. Is this normal ?

That's the original price of them in Emerld, so it's normal.

can anyone gimme a list where to find all the hm's and tm's in the game?

I'm sorry, but there's no such a list as far as I know. Sorry.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Great job on starting he 3rd hack. Looks sweet. Can't wait for it. Good luck.

This is still 1 of my fav hacks. Great job man.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
    Years
  • That's the original price of them in Emerld, so it's normal.

Really ? I didn't remember that you could buy incenses and stuff like that. ( it's a long time since I last played emerald )
    It just looked weird because the other hold items were cheaper :P Thanks for pointing it out though

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2014
    will karrablast evolve without trading in this pokemon victory fire?

i want a kalos starter in gba with a great graphics

Last edited by a moderator:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Really ? I didn't remember that you could buy incenses and stuff like that. ( it's a long time since I last played emerald )
    It just looked weird because the other hold items were cheaper :P Thanks for pointing it out though

Maybe I need to change it, but I don't have so much time to do it recently.

will karrablast evolve without trading in this pokemon victory fire?

i want a kalos starter in gba with a great graphics

You don't need to evolve it by trading, it evolves at Lv35. As for the Kalos Starter, I think I may add them in my new project, and I'll draw the sprite of them again, thanks for your advice.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2014
    Hello everyone,
    I have a question how can you evolve kadabra into simsala can you help me :D
    Thanks

Years
  • Hi, the game is already completed, it is just that 1158, the creator, sometimes make newer version os the game that usually correct some bugs it has, but nowadays the game is pretty much a non-buged game haha, and the save file won't be deleted if you play a newer version later.

Thank you so much! I'll play it as soon as I'll have time =)

UndeadShawn

The Undead
    Years
  • Ok, ok. I have version 2.35, I've beaten the game(including battle tower) and I'm searching for Eliza's sword. I've looked at all the hints and they all point to the Stardust Cave. However, there's nothing there. I used the itemfinder and nothing. I even walked around and checked every available tile. So.... what? What am I missing? Please help, I wanna compete the game and can't.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
    Years
  • I just finished the central area challenge ( all four levels ) . Is there anything more to do or should I move on to Resolute ??? By the way it was an awesome hack I really enjoyed it. I would say that it's only flaw is the grammar errors but they did not annoy me , not at all :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Ok, ok. I have version 2.35, I've beaten the game(including battle tower) and I'm searching for Eliza's sword. I've looked at all the hints and they all point to the Stardust Cave. However, there's nothing there. I used the itemfinder and nothing. I even walked around and checked every available tile. So.... what? What am I missing? Please help, I wanna compete the game and can't.

Search for the sword in Stardust Fountain(The underground part), you can find it near the pond.

I just finished the central area challenge ( all four levels ) . Is there anything more to do or should I move on to Resolute ??? By the way it was an awesome hack I really enjoyed it. I would say that it's only flaw is the grammar errors but they did not annoy me , not at all :P

If you've finished Challenging Bridge as well, then I think the main storyline of this hack is finished. And thanks for liking this hack.

UndeadShawn

The Undead
    Years
  • Search for the sword in Stardust Fountain(The underground part), you can find it near the pond.

I've searched everywhere. I just can't find it. It's honestly a little upsetting. I've searched the perimeter of the waterfall pond and it's not there. I'm sorry if I seem a bit annoyed of needy but I just wanna complete the special pokemon list do I can move on to resolute.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Search for the sword in Stardust Fountain(The underground part), you can find it near the pond.

I've searched everywhere. I just can't find it. It's honestly a little upsetting. I've searched the perimeter of the waterfall pond and it's not there. I'm sorry if I seem a bit annoyed of needy but I just wanna complete the special pokemon list do I can move on to resolute.

It's in the pond, you can search for the sword by checking over the pond.

UndeadShawn

The Undead
    Years
  • Weird, I just used a walk through walls code and still nothing. The only thing I found was an impassable space with nothing on it when I pressed the a button. Is that it? And if so, why can't I pick it up?

is this thread still alive? well i have some comments about this hack.....

no.1 yeah its good and the story

and no.2... i hate the grammar mistakes like for example "i loves the city!" and "you earned the blabla bedge". its kinda funny but anyways this is good :)

ps. i'm stuck in 3rd gym its too freakin hard XD
    and... pls fix this.... yeah i'm hoping for it

Years
  • victory fire question

not sure if this is right area to post. but im playing victory fire. I know the pokemon that need to be trade to evolve in others games. evolve without trading on victory fire. but what about pokemon that say u have to evolve in certain routes or by certain objects. for example. magneton evoles into megnezone by leveling up on certain routes. and leafeon and glacian say level up near certain objects. are the pokemon I just named available in victory fire. and what bout espeon n umperon. so for the spelling. would appreciate an answer. btw idk what gen those pokemon are. im old school only know gen 1 n 2 pokemon. anything past that idk lol. thanks. and any advice on which pokemon r the best in in victory fire is also appreciated. thanks

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Weird, I just used a walk through walls code and still nothing. The only thing I found was an impassable space with nothing on it when I pressed the a button. Is that it? And if so, why can't I pick it up?

Do not use cheat code, just keep up pressing "A" by the edge of the pond in the depth of the cave. You'll easily find it.

is this thread still alive? well i have some comments about this hack.....

no.1 yeah its good and the story

and no.2... i hate the grammar mistakes like for example "i loves the city!" and "you earned the blabla bedge". its kinda funny but anyways this is good :)

ps. i'm stuck in 3rd gym its too freakin hard XD
    and... pls fix this.... yeah i'm hoping for it

Thanks for your comments. Firstly, glad to hear that you like the story, secondly, I know the grammar mistakes are there, you're not the first one who point it out, but I just can't find all of these words out and fix them, so this problem is not easy to solve for me. About the third gym, it seems that I always make the third gym so difficult. I may need to do something if possible.

not sure if this is right area to post. but im playing victory fire. I know the pokemon that need to be trade to evolve in others games. evolve without trading on victory fire. but what about pokemon that say u have to evolve in certain routes or by certain objects. for example. magneton evoles into megnezone by leveling up on certain routes. and leafeon and glacian say level up near certain objects. are the pokemon I just named available in victory fire. and what bout espeon n umperon. so for the spelling. would appreciate an answer. btw idk what gen those pokemon are. im old school only know gen 1 n 2 pokemon. anything past that idk lol. thanks. and any advice on which pokemon r the best in in victory fire is also appreciated. thanks

The Pokemon which can only evolve in certain areas in official games can evolve anywhere you'd like. Only a kind of special Eevee called Eevee-s can evolve into Leafeon and Glaceon by Leaf Stone/Moon Stone in this hack. All the Pokemon you mentioned are in this hack, this hack contains some of the Pokemon from gen 1 to gen 6. In this hack, I think the starter is good enough, by the way, you can get the starters from gen1 to gen 3 as the gifts in different towns, and mega evolved Pokemon are also powerful, I think. You can mega evolve about 11 kinds of Pokemon in this hack.

does this have physical/special split?

Yes, this hack has physical/special split.

Back