• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Violet Star version

The-Great-Falkner

There just that damn good!
Years
  • PokemonViolet *Star* version

-Hello and welcome to the Violet Star let me explain, you see the Violet Star is not actually a star but a worm whole in our universe once you enter you can't leave but why would you because this world contains Pokemon there are endless possibility to what you can do and accomplish-
    Ladies and Gentlemen I present my new project Violet Star Version read below to find out more!!!

*STORY*
    "Your name is not important, everything you have ever accomplished in not important either...what is important is you! your destiny awaits...but! There is someone on the verge of stopping you a rival if you will...he too and his accomplishments are not important he himself is not either its his spirit his will to live and to survive and go one and not back it his spirit that drives you to be who you will be! it him and you all the way my friend hmm I think I'm missing something...o yes your mentor a girl...but you will find out more soon!
    (story to be expanded by 20 lines)

*Features*
    -New maps
    -New events
    -New Sprites and OWS
    -New tiles
    -New Gym leaders and elite four
    -Some Fakemon
    -Pokeegg shops
    -Travel to the GLANCIA ISLANDS wooot!!!!!

*Media*

Videos!
    Spoiler:

Screenshots!
    Spoiler:

*Bugs*
    none keeping it that way

*Help*
    Needed 2 mappers and 2 scripters for now all the usual are need to but not that urgently

application
    just 1 proof would be enough

*BANNERS*
    to be made!

what was I going to say???? o ya this project can really be something with your help!!!!!!!

The-Great-Falkner

Years
  • Updates
    New pallets have being added
    3 new fake Pokemon have being added on of witch are only three in existence and is a computer generated Pokemon like mewtwo
    2 first cities mapped out
    first few events have being planned out but need to be scripted and implemented to the game

Team news
    A story making is what Im searching for right now to create a story based and the computer generated Pokemon

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Wow. The story doesn't really say much at all. I like the new text boxes, but the blue on the yes/no text boxes seems a bit strong. There's a map error (the bridge) on the first outdoor screenshot. I would leave more but I don't know the basis of the story.

The-Great-Falkner

Years
  • Wow. The story doesn't really say much at all. I like the new text boxes, but the blue on the yes/no text boxes seems a bit strong. There's a map error (the bridge) on the first outdoor screenshot. I would leave more but I don't know the basis of the story.
    The story I came up with a really basic fast story I came up with but im looking for a storyline creator to make me a story that surrounds the main Pokemon the hero goes after. The new story will include as past a present and a future time line(you travel to the future in the came to stop the world collapsing then you return)*most screen shots are subject to change and most likely the text boxes will be edited in color.If anyone wants to help me with the story it would be a lot of help, even though Im currently working on making a new one.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
  • Ever heard of a game called Chrono Trigger ?
    That might give you some ideas (if you want to go with a storyline of that kind)...

Also, I don't like what the game looks like.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • The palettes are bright on my eyes 0-0
    I can also see tile errors, and tons of empty space. Also try adding a path. =3

The-Great-Falkner

Years
  • The palettes are bright on my eyes 0-0
    I can also see tile errors, and tons of empty space. Also try adding a path. =3
    there was an update that stated all palettes have changed and have being dimmed down, also I will be remapping all town over so all screens will be updated either today or tomorrow

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • Stop ins i could do so stop insulting him he did better than anything i could do and most of you too

ugh please research when you are saying this person can do better than that person.
    Destiny Demon the one you said stop insulting was conscructive critisism and also he is the creator of Pokemon Destiny which is more than just a town map and a basic edit of the professor script

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Stop ins i could do so stop insulting him he did better than anything i could do and most of you too

Psh! I don't see any insults in this thread, strictly constructive criticism. And no offense to OP but he isn't doing better than most of us can, to be honest, Milky, Destiny and I all did better than he is.

OP: Not to be harsh but your maps are eh. Route one looks like it is going to be a major pain in my arse, due to the over-abundance of grass. Also can we get an updated screenshot of the palletes, because as it stands the tree is REALLY bright, like extremely bright. Hope you take my comment for the constructive criticism that it is and not as a flame.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2013
    The palette is MAD bright, but the ow sprite reminds me of the white power ranger for some reason...but all in all i just suggest to you know, make the story a tad more solid cause you dont want it to be that vague.

Back