• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Violet

Legaia

Ultimate Sphere User
    Years
    Hey everyone! Pokemon Violet is a game that I am making in sphere.

Pokemon Violet takes place in the Blithrow region. This is pretty much a basic pokemon game. You have to collect 4 badges from the Blithrow region and the an additional 4 in the orange islands before being able to compete in the orange island pokemon league. Team Crystalsis is the evil team in this game, who knows what they are up to this time in our adventure!
    (I know this is a short summary but I don't want to say a whole lot right now as things could change in the future, thanks for your co-operation!)

Current Features

-Swimming(surf still available)
    -Pokedex
    -Portable PC
    -Standard Pokemon Battle System
    -Flying
    -Bikes
    -Running
    -CMS

There are others i just don't want to put them here til i know i'm using them for sure.

Pokemon Violet

Pokemon Violet

Here's an example of what the textbox looks like in Pokemon Violet.

Pokemon Violet

No throwing rocks! LMAO! ;)

Enjoy, more to come :D

visit the forums at This Site!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    Hmm, that's strange. But if you check, there's 2 topics call "Pokemon Violet". Look down about halfway through the page, and you'll see your topic there too.

Fid

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2019
    You can delete your own topics here, right? So, that's no problem for him.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Lol, i posted in your other thread, and i'll post here. This game is awesome. I think it's a good idea to have a standard battle system. The PoliWag Pond made me smile when i saw it.

Yumago

Santa Claws
    Years
    I like it, I just have a few comments. The new tiles are good, but their patterns are a tad off. The patterns look like those candy sticks you get at christmas :P. And you shoul have some variation in the color of the road, just darken the current tint and add another one to accent the edges and it'll look much better.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    Well, we're just trying to make this game "more awesome". A little fixups here and there certainly can't hurt it! So I guess this is the topic that we'll continue Violet discussion?

Like I said before, It's looking great, keep it up!

Legaia

Ultimate Sphere User
    Years
    Yes, this'll be the topic for Pokemon Violet, i'll try to delete the other one. Thanks for the comments btw ;)

Hey everyone, just a small update. I have my tile x tile movement done. I fixed the funny looking textbox. I finished my titlescreen programming(look at the pic :P ) I got the ID # to work. And I got the day/night script working :D

Pokemon Violet

Enjoy, more pics to come by sunday most likely ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    Alright, It's looking a lot improved. The only way I can think to improve the title screen is to put something in the filler space (Like the enemy team, Alakazam, or whatever). I'd love to see some day/night screens soon.

A few questions have sprung into mind. Will you be able to have more than 1 save files? And how many different shades of day/night will you have (like dawn, morning, day, dusk, night)?

Legaia

Ultimate Sphere User
    Years
    @krazyknux --> I think that i'll probably just leave the titlescreen looking like that. I really don't think it matters a whole lot mainly because you only see it for like what? 5 seconds at the most? I'll take some day/night pics soon ;) I have all the different shades that you've mentioned.

@A Strong Trainer --> A BETA tester would be great, but at 11 years old i really don't think you would do a whole lot of beta testing, i think you're probably just out to play the game, so, no, thanks anyway ;)

@Egifux --> Thanks :D

Back