• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Violet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    But I have no idea where to get my first pokemon..And everytime I walk in grass..Pokemon attack and the game messes up

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
    Bugsy said:
    But I have no idea where to get my first pokemon..And everytime I walk in grass..Pokemon attack and the game messes up

Hmm thats strange Proff Tom should stop you take you his Lab when your about to leave sappling town. I will have a review of it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2006
    cool..
    but i think you should hack only colorful and nice games (g/s/c/fr/lg)
    i'll be sure to check it

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    He doesn't have time to do R/S/E/FR/LG,he might do this on FireRed when he finishes it

Cartmic

Years
    Also everyone likes a bit of nostalgia from time to time.

Just so u know what takes up my time; Im at college doing a full on computing course, which is all assignment based; no exams at all.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2006
    i mean only g/s/c/fr/lg
    but it doesn't matter the hack is still gona be GREAT!
    i can't wait to play it

Cartmic

Years
    Mr. Tyzik. I'm crushing your head! said:
    It's already proven to be a great game. Is Arbok the star? Or Mewtwo?

?

Anyway heres an explanation of what the Zilon Mystery is all about and some more info on Crion:

Crion is part of a bunch of Islands Called the 'Zilon Territory' it is part of the main pokemon league but run by a different govenment. This new govenment was founded by a man called Johnny Zilon. Just after the govenment was founded Johnny was kidnapped and taken in to hiding on one of the many islands of the Zilon Territory
    Professor Thomas Zilon (Johnny's brother) sends you on a quest to find his brother.

Violet is like reading the preface to a story
    picking up clues for the next game.

Cartmic

Years
    Mr. Tyzik. I'm crushing your head! said:
    By the star I mean the main Pokemon, like Groudon for Ruby, Onix for Brown, ect...

Oh I see what you mean, its Alakazam

Release Date: January 12th 2007

Last edited by a moderator:

Cartmic

Years
    Here is the final beta (note: there are some minor bugs, if you can point them all out that would be very much appreciated, thank you)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back