• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Void

Years
  • Hey! Patch 1.8 is out.

Big oops on my part. 1.7 just made the beached swampert bug worse. Hopefully I got it right this time.

Years
  • hey. may i know how to solve the ice cave puzzles in arctic apex? i dont know what to do by changing the colors.

The colours on the wall do not change. The position of the small gems will change if you get the pattern wrong. The first crystal on the wall is blue. Find and interact with the small blue crystal. You should hear a sound cue. This means you can move onto the next crystal. However if you were to interact with blue crystal again, breaking the sequence, the small crystals would reset their positions and you'll have to start from the beginning.

Does that make sense?

Years
  • The colours on the wall do not change. The position of the small gems will change if you get the pattern wrong. The first crystal on the wall is blue. Find and interact with the small blue crystal. You should hear a sound cue. This means you can move onto the next crystal. However if you were to interact with blue crystal again, breaking the sequence, the small crystals would reset their positions and you'll have to start from the beginning.

Does that make sense?

Ah i see. yeah that's make sense. thanks for the tips.

Years
  • Patch 1.8.1
    Just an itty-bitty update that removes a few artifacts I accidentally left in from the last update. This update won't have any impact for anyone who's completed the game, but will affect those who haven't reached the end.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2023
    Is the battle with
    Spoiler:
    the only time you can catch
    Spoiler:
    ?

Not sure if the tags are actually considered spoilers, but I figured I'd mark them just in case.

Years
  • I have one question, how do you evolve Urame, if it can be evolved?

You can't. It's a joke mon that only exists for the side quest on route 7. It's a joke within a joke within an inside joke.

A lot of people get disappointed that nothing comes after Urame, but it's just not Magikarp. Sorry if this wasn't the answer you were hoping for.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2022
    Well I'm glad I found out, sadly a little late cause I already used a zauber crystal or something on it thinking it would get more moves, thanks you for the information otherwise

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2022
    You can't. It's a joke mon that only exists for the side quest on route 7. It's a joke within a joke within an inside joke.

A lot of people get disappointed that nothing comes after Urame, but it's just not Magikarp. Sorry if this wasn't the answer you were hoping for.

Well I'm glad I found out, sadly a little late cause I already used a zauber crystal or something on it thinking it would get more moves, thanks you for the information otherwise

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2023
    Hey, great game man! As a german I love, love, love the region and all! (Pokémon based on actual german animals and Berylliun City eg) I've been enjoying the game a lot however basing the evil Team on Nazis is kinda tone deaf but clever in a way. It's so offthrowing for me sometimes but okay... Keep it up! I'm interested in you being a german tho?

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • When do the starters evolve? Mine is at level 25 and still in the first stage.
    At this point, I am assuming it is like Uranium, a late evolution because it's just a single instead of a 2 stage. In Uranium it was around 29, I hope that is the case here.

A guide of the fakemon and their movesets and evolutions would be nice.

Years
  • When do the starters evolve? Mine is at level 25 and still in the first stage.
    At this point, I am assuming it is like Uranium, a late evolution because it's just a single instead of a 2 stage. In Uranium it was around 29, I hope that is the case here.

A guide of the fakemon and their movesets and evolutions would be nice.

The starters evolve at 26 and 42. Everything evolves later because the Relic Stones jump a ton of levels when used properly. When played as intended you should see your starter evolve around assignment 3 and assignment 6.

This game is not uranium.

Here's a link to a Google Sheet compiled by NitroGames_HF over on the discord server.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1y3x9fhMDeXpOnZuPw0-0N0FvNourXzOfrDVYmJZ0aMM/htmlview

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey, great game man! As a german I love, love, love the region and all! (Pokémon based on actual german animals and Berylliun City eg) I've been enjoying the game a lot however basing the evil Team on Nazis is kinda tone deaf but clever in a way. It's so offthrowing for me sometimes but okay... Keep it up! I'm interested in you being a german tho?

I understand that representing Nazis, especially in a game series such as Pokemon, can be a touchy subject. I tried my best to be sensitive on the issue and not trivialize the actual atrocities committed by them. I wanted to avoid as many parallels as possible while still making it obvious what message I was trying to say. I like stories that start off cute and fluffy but take harsh tonal shifts as they progress. I didn't set out to make a carbon copy of a main series Pokemon game, I just wanted to tell a story. One based on Germany is inevitably going to bring up its long history.

A lot of my family is from Germany and France, but I was born in Canada and I hope to maybe return to Europe one day.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • The starters evolve at 26 and 42. Everything evolves later because the Relic Stones jump a ton of levels when used properly. When played as intended you should see your starter evolve around assignment 3 and assignment 6.

This game is not uranium.

Here's a link to a Google Sheet compiled by NitroGames_HF over on the discord server.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1y3x9fhMDeXpOnZuPw0-0N0FvNourXzOfrDVYmJZ0aMM/htmlview

Fantastic. I guess grinding is not preferred in this game as I am at the second assignment but freaking Chad was almost 10 levels above Lorelei and me (level 28) so yeah I'm grinding and my starter evolved.
    Another question; the Help Book in the Key Items says that Numlock is the speed-up button but I don't have a Numlock key. Is there an alternative?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Fantastic. I guess grinding is not preferred in this game as I am at the second assignment but freaking Chad was almost 10 levels above Lorelei and me (level 28) so yeah I'm grinding and my starter evolved.
    Another question; the Help Book in the Key Items says that Numlock is the speed-up button but I don't have a Numlock key. Is there an alternative?

I'm really not a fan of grinding. I tried to make levels matter very little.

The few Chad fights you encounter will always be unfair because Chad is meant to be canonically stronger. Those committed to beating him can do so, but there's no penalty for failure. Only different dialogue.

Unfortunately if you do not have access to the NumLck key you do not have access to the speed up feature. I'll try to change the button in a future update. I just don't have the time to now.

Back