• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON VORTEX VERSION! --NOW RECRUITING!--

Evil team Costume design and Region name

• Total voters

Omonox

Pokemon TurquoiseBlue and NavyBlue
    Years
    Pokemon League
    1-Normal
    2-Flying
    3-Poison
    4-Electric
    5-Steel
    6-Water
    7-Rock
    8-Dark

E4-Ground
    E4-Ice
    E4-Dragon
    E4-Psychic
    Champion-Ghost

Omonox

Years
    So what work has been done so far? I made some sprites we could end up using, and I imported Celebi's sprite from a ROM of FireRed. Also, what's next? Will we start mapping?

VerdeWare

...death is only the beginning
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    well we are going to start really today. I had to drive out of town all day yesterday after the meeting so yeah. ANY EMERALD TITLE SCREEN HACKERS OUT THERE?!

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    Hello! You can call me Joe. My timezone is eastern standard time. I would like to be a mapper. I am an intermediate mapper, I taught myself very quickly and would like to work on a hack. Please message me for links to my work (I haven't made too many posts and can't put in links). The best way would be to contact me through private message.My favorite color is blue.

Omonox

Years
    failed at mapping. I'm not used to these tiles. I don't think we should use this tileset.

Omonox

Years
    It looks like everybody voted. Corvan won the Region name and Team Infinity will wear Black and Yellow uniforms

VerdeWare

...death is only the beginning
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    Oh shiny blaziken? yeah He still has to vote. Do you know him ?

Back