• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON VORTEX VERSION! --NOW RECRUITING!--

Evil team Costume design and Region name

• Total voters

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
    Send me new tiles to insert make sure they have similar palette xD and I will only do the trees grass & path sorry Im busy with my hack and school :P

VerdeWare

...death is only the beginning
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    Thanks so much synbit Im still developing the tiles to be inserted XD but hopefully they will be ready soon

VerdeWare

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    WINNING REGION AND EVIL TEAM DESIGN IS!!!!!!!!! drum roll please......

CORVAN REGION AND BLACK AND YELLOW CLOTHES

Omonox

Pokemon TurquoiseBlue and NavyBlue
    Years
    I think we should all have another skype chat so we can discuss what we need to do next week.

VerdeWare

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    sure paul sounds great! hopefully we can do that soon

VerdeWare

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    Its going well Im not going to do new tiles yet, Ill use the normal ones for now

Omonox

Years
    I say we should chat later today about what needs to be done for the following week
    -Should we start mapping?
    -What sprites need to be made?
    -Misc.

VerdeWare

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    Sounds great paul lets do that what time are you thinking?

machupichu18

I like Cereal!
    Years
    Hey, I want to learn the basics of rom hacking, I'm currently not good at anything, but I can think up a good story and endgame, so I can help expand on your story and maybe help create an endgame, so...

Name you wish to be called: Machu
    Timezone: EST
    Position: Story and Endgame
    How good you are at position: Pretty Good
    Way to contact you: PM or VM
    Favorite color: Light Green​
    Hope I can help!​

VerdeWare

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    Okay Machu! welcome to the team as a story director! if you have ideas about the game that you would like to add then skype me at verdeware on skype! or pm

machupichu18

I like Cereal!
    Years
    Thanks so much guys, I'll get straight to thinking up some ideas straight away! Also maybe we could have the gym leaders and elite four named after us, that would sound cool, wouldn't it

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Name you wish to be called: Nakasu (I might be changing my online name to Nakasu)

Timezone: Eastern Time

Position: Advanced Text, I can edit items, I can edit the Professor Introduction and the Pokemon that appears with him, Youtube trailer and walkthroughs, ddit Pokemon stats, general helper, story making, wild Pokemon encounters (Level, etc), wallpaper creator.

Very Good about 8/10

Proof: Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicintre Once I find my proof i'll send it to you when I can. (Worked on Pokemon Legends Tale, Johto Leauge Showdown, Purple Meteor)

Contact: PokemonCommunity. (I'm on everyday, even if it says i'm offline just send me an message and i'll instantly get it.)

Favorite Color: Sapphire

Last edited:

VerdeWare

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    Hello Nakasu ! welcome to the team as part text editor and pokemon editor/ intro editor!

Omonox

Years
    Thanks so much guys, I'll get straight to thinking up some ideas straight away! Also maybe we could have the gym leaders and elite four named after us, that would sound cool, wouldn't it

I agree. I'd love to be the ground elite four and make the team my top 5 favorites of the type.

Omonox

Years
    Now that we have more team members we NEED to have a skype discussion. If anybody is available, I think we should have one some time tommorow

Back