• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokemon vs. Pokemon Weekly Poll #1] Slowbro vs. Slowking

Slowbro or Slowking?

• Slowbro

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Slowking

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Walker

The Wanderer
    Years
    These Pokémon are definately a lot alike and different than their counterpart. However, I like Slowbro a lot more than Slowking and here's why:

- Slowbro is a lot more convenient to access - at my age, not many people play Pokémon, let alone girls in my area, so trading is quite annoying. Not that it's too much of a struggle, but King's Rocks are not exactly the easiest objects to obtain either.
    - Slowbro is a lot better looking in my opinion. I hope no one takes offense to this comment, but Slowking looks absolutely retarted. It has the worst sprite on the face of the planet, next to the Kricketot family.
    - Slowbro turns out better during battles. I know this from experience. On my Rain Dance team, I tried using both. Slowbro went 5-2 in Shoddy Battles, while Slowking went 2-3. I honestly think that Slowbro is the better option of the two.

o3o

Years
    It's hard to choose between the two.

Normally, I'd say Slowbro, because I prefer its design and it's more easily obtained than Slowking, due to the fact you don't have to trade to obtain it. However, Slowking is just awesome, because he can talk.

Buuut ... I'm going with Slowbro.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back