• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: WARPED

Magneto20

CoOmnipotent1of Pokemon:WARPED
Years
  • Are you in the process of taking pictures of Stage 14? Are you also editing trainers Pokemon with PET too? Make sure the player looks- I don't know how to finish the sentence, I need help! :O Also I like your response to the guy who said "beat". I feel the beat though. 8-)

Yeah. Sorry, I lied when I said pics would be up whenever it was. But never fear! They will arrive. And yes, trainers are being edited in PET. Beta 3 will see pokemon levels go as high as lv.40. Yay!

And yes, feel the beat! I might make that a running theme in Beta 4.

Years
  • In Bresha Caverns will there be sliding mazes like Ice Path, Icefall Cave, and the Shoal Cave area where you catch Snorunt? Instead of rocks we will probably slide into trainers and corpses. Also can you show or describe the layout of Stage 14? An example using an earlier stage would be like this-

Erasmuth Path-Paloom Town-Adair Lake
    Theif's Guild Revenant Asylum

...or this...

Refia City-Carl Phasno's Lair
    l
    Balamb Hills

As for now umm...I will...yeah I don't know? I will..dance to the beat I guess!

Magneto20

Years
  • In Bresha Caverns will there be sliding mazes like Ice Path, Icefall Cave, and the Shoal Cave area where you catch Snorunt? Instead of rocks we will probably slide into trainers and corpses. Also can you show or describe the layout of Stage 14? An example using an earlier stage would be like this-

Erasmuth Path-Paloom Town-Adair Lake
    Theif's Guild Revenant Asylum

...or this...

Refia City-Carl Phasno's Lair
    l
    Balamb Hills

As for now umm...I will...yeah I don't know? I will..dance to the beat I guess!

Ahhh I can't reveal the actual layout of Stage 14, that would spoil it - all I'll say is that it doesn't start in Palamaciea - it starts in Vanille Village, and the player is presented with two routes. Neither lead to the end. Haha! Try and figure THAT one out...

In both Bresha Cavern AND the Water Chamber there will be nefarious sliding mazes. Fufufu...

Also, sorry about the delay of screenshots. I'll get them up soon, promise.

Years
  • When Beta 3 is released will this be in the Hacks Showcase, or when Beta 4 is released? Getting screenshots will be exiting. I assume you'll be working on Bresha Caverns next asfter you post the screenshots. How many trainers are there in Bresha Caverns anyways? I'm guessing around 12-14.

Magneto20

Years
  • When Beta 3 is released will this be in the Hacks Showcase, or when Beta 4 is released? Getting screenshots will be exiting. I assume you'll be working on Bresha Caverns next asfter you post the screenshots. How many trainers are there in Bresha Caverns anyways? I'm guessing around 12-14.

There should be about 10 trainers in Bresha Caverns.

I don't know if WARPED will be in the Hacks Showcase, as it's not quite done yet. Two more betas after this one! Haha.

Anyway, work has not yet begun on Bresha Caverns, as I'm being slowed up by the last bit of Stage 14, Palamaciea Ruins. This map is actually driving me insane. When you guys play it, I want to you to think back to this post! I HATE Palamaciea Ruins! AAAAAAARGH!

And stuff.

Oh, but on the bright side, Water Chamber is done!

Years
  • I'm guessing your using PET for the third lord. I forgot what his name was though. Bresha Caverns has four-five maps right? After mapping Bresha Caverns you'll edit the trainer battles next, then find out what to end Beta 3 with. Then you're going to beta test it to get rid of glitches, right? Oh and I'm guessing Mt. Phon has 12 trainers or somewhere near that. 3.14 time, Yeah!

Magneto20

Years
  • I'm guessing your using PET for the third lord. I forgot what his name was though.

Yes. His name is Lord Atorka.

Bresha Caverns has four-five maps right?

It has 3.

After mapping Bresha Caverns you'll edit the trainer battles next, then find out what to end Beta 3 with.

Beta 3 ends with Lord Atorka.

Then you're going to beta test it to get rid of glitches, right?

Nope, that's you guys' jobs. Hence the term 'beta'.

Oh and I'm guessing Mt. Phon has 12 trainers or somewhere near that. 3.14 time, Yeah!

Mt. Phon has 10 trainers.

Years
  • As you know today is my birthday, but you can show the pictures when you feel like it. I'm not rushing you and I'm not mad. Seeing that you are getting closer for Beta 3 I will save my questions for when I play it. Not sure if I should ask questions when I get to Stage 14. But still when the new beta is released I will play it. I think I might be able to get the Bicycle in Beta 3, but I'll wait to find out as said before.

Magneto20

Years
  • Um, hello everybody.

Err... there's been a *bit* of a setback with WARPED. Kinda sort of all my fault.

Erm...

Hold the line, folks!

Magneto20

Years
  • Hello boys and girls and those who are a bit of both!

After a pit of despair and ruin, WARPED is getting slightly back on track now. Stages 11, 12 and 13 are all complete, Stages 2, 3, 4, 8 and 10 have all been touched up a bit, and Stage 14 and the Water Chamber are 'getting there'. No progress on Stage 15 though.

And in other news, Palamaciea Ruins in Stage 14 has now been replaced with 'The Cornelia Halls'. Hooray!

Over and out!

Years
  • I'm guessing Cornelia Halls has a big maze you have to navigate through. Is it one big chamber or is it a lot of rooms, and are there any people there? Also post screenshots when you feel like it.

Magneto20

Years
  • Interesting and exciting movements with WARPED!

We are just ONE WEEK away from the release of Beta 3! Oh yes, you read that right! FINALLY! Haha.

Stage 14 is fully complete. Stage 15 (Bresha Caverns) is 90% complete, as is the Water Chamber.

Have some screenshots!

Pokemon: WARPED

Also, plans are being made on the other Warp Rooms. Me and AndyP159 have been talking, and we're thinking of only having 4 Compulsory Warp Rooms, which means 20 stages. Then the 5th Warp Room becomes a BONUS! Warp Room. And the stages there would take you back to the Septo Region. Huzzah!

So we'll see about that.

In any case, until next week!

Years
  • Next week? It sounds exiting and I will play it. Guessing from the boulder in the last picture it shows that we probably get Strength and you have to beat the Showman first to use it. Also is that Semus Path probably since Zenitt Highroad would probably have a giant lake. Yeah I don't mind going back to Septo, but would that mean the fourth lord get's a big maze and then a room like the champion's where you automatically battle him or something different. I'll have to wait and see.

By the way you know how trainers have Pokemon they shouldn't have like in Tule Jungle
    where Bug Catcher Isaac has a Koffing or Bird Keeper Cuthbert uses Grimer and Koffing? I can fix that when Beta 3 is released and when I am done playing up to the third lord, but I'll have to wait next week so later!

Last edited:

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
  • Today is a historic day!
    Beta 3 of Pokemon WARPED is ready for release!
    *Cue dramatic music, with fireworks, lasers and explosions!*

The download links for the IPS files are below.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/lz91hm

https://www.divshare.com/download/12452181-8e4

We recommend playing through the game afresh, as many of the levels have been improved from previous betas. This means that you may glitch up the game if you use an old save game, or miss out on one of the many plot twists that we have come up with.
    Stages 11 -15 are included with this beta. However, something that we are looking into is the players back sprite. PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE SAYING IT IS NOT CHEANGED. We know this, and plan on changing it for beta 4, or the final release. Any other glitches or problems, please post up here and we will endevour to respond.

Thanks you one and all for being patient, it has been a long year since beta 2.

Enjoy!

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
  • Hey, guys!^^ How're you doing? Fine, I hope!^^ Beta 3 is making fun as always!^^ I'm at Stage 4 currently and already found some glitches (one of them has brought me to Stage 14 with my Lv.14 Mankey and Lv.14 Farfetch'd but I managed to escape. How? I'll tell a bit later) :

That's a little preview on my odyssey to Stage 14!^^ How I got there? Two words: Refia City!^^ The first room in the research lab there has a wrong warp point that takes you in the house I'm standing in front of when you're trying to exit!^^ Something similar happens when you go in one house in Luneth town (you're landing in Mirosav beach there but in the Warp house so it's okay) !^^

A trainer I battled on Stage 14!^^ The pair where the blackbelt says: I shall PWN you, n00b!^^ (I actually defeated them WITHOUT any cheats!^^)

Another photo from my long Stage 14 odyssey!^^ See the Cut tree on the tree? xD

A trainer I battled on Stage 14 with very... weird Pokemon... His Omanyte is really tough!^^ (The name of the trainer is Historican Ernest, by the way!^^)

After he Horn Drilled my poor Mankey away, I found out that Ernest still hasn't gone all out: His Omanyte destroyed my Farfetch'd with his almighty Barrage!^^

Okay, the first time, I got pwned but now my Pokes are healed and Omanyte got to know Lati's wrath (I really WAS mad when I took this picture. It took me all my money and a lot of Sand-attacks and Leers to finally catch a Pokemon that could take on Lv.30+ Pokes and luckily, I caught Kecleon but more to that later!^^) Liliep's attack had the same animation like Transform, only without Transformation!^^ The effect of the attack...

Hail!!!^^ Weird, huh? But I already thought before that Ernest (if that's his real name) is an alien!^^

Liliep was only a pushover but Ernest still had some tricks hidden under his sleeves... His Porygon2!^^ But it was pretty weak, maybe because it didn't have any attacks except Struggle!^^

There it is... The alien with the name of Ernest!^^ Finally defeated him and walked down the path... I was positively surprised when I arrived in Luneth town!^^ At last, I returned home!^^ But it's not over yet! I found some more oddities...

Okay, I went back to Stage 4, back to Refia city!^^ I saw a path northwards, walked it down and entered a few patches of grass which turned out to be in Stage 12... What did I see? A WILD MILOTIC! Caught it, of course!^^

Okay, and here's the sotry to Stage 14: I looked around and went into a door, unaware of the consequences... I suddenly landed in Stage 14!^^ With a Lv.14 Mankey and Lv.14 Farfetch'd, I soon found out that I'm no match at all for the trainers around here!^^ After several desperate tries to catch a wild Pokemon to win against these trainers, I saw a Noctowl!^^ After 6 Sand-attacks and 6 leere, I weakened it enough to throw my ultra ball I bought at Vanille store and boom! it WORKED!^^ I also caught a Kecleon there and raised both some levels and destroyed everything in my way!^^

Oh, and my team now is (Mind that I've only completed stages 1-3 and that I haven't used any cheats!^^):

Farfetch'd Lv.15
    -Peck
    -Sand-Attack
    -Leer

Mankey Lv.15
    -Mega Punch
    -Leer
    -Low Kick
    -Karate Chop

And here comes the epicness!

Noctowl Lv.36
    -Hypnosis
    -Peck
    -Take Down
    -Reflect

Kecleon Lv.34
    -Mega Kick
    -Faint Attack
    -Psybeam
    -Screech

Milotic Lv.22
    -Wrap
    -Aqua Pulse
    -Water Sport
    -Refresh

The beta was really fun until now (also because of the glitches) and I was finally able to test my true skills as Pokemon trainer!^^ But still, hope you'll fix them ASAP!^^

Last edited:
    Years
  • The third beta is fun to play and I got finished playing it. Here are the glitches I found:

-The house by the player's house in Luneth leads to Mirosav Beach Warp House.
    -The cave in Luneth Town goes to Mt. Phon.
    -The fence tile left to the guard in Mirosav Beach can be walked through.
    -The trainers in Halma's Path haven't had their trainer class or Pokemon edited. In otherwords they are the same trainers from Route 18 in Fire Red: Jacob, Wilton, and Ramiro.
    -When you enter Garnet City from Halma's Path you can't go back.
    -In the floor of Mt. Phon that leads to the exit the border is messed up.
    -The dead man in Gagazet Gardens has the same speech of the guy after giving you Teachy TV even though you don't get one.
    -If you exit the left room of Refia City's Lab where two people trade Pokemon with you, you end up in Vanille Village.
    -You can't escape the ocean current leading up to the Expert in Bresha Caverns unless you have TM28 Dig or Escape Rope.
    -The swimmer in Aerbs Mountain is Picnicker Alicia and has the Pokemon and leve;s from Fire Red, the old man in Ultros Pass is the same Gamer Dirk from Fire Red too.
    -Brock has Lord Arazar's sprite.
    -Beauty Grace and Olivia have level 29 Pokemon but the trainer's around them have level 31 or higher Pokemon. You should raise their levels probably.
    -I battled a person named Rocker The Edge, why not call him Guitarist since he has a guitar when you battle him?
    -Youngster Vance should be Punk Kid Vance since he has the sprite for it.
    -Chav Brad has a Youngster sprite, Bug Maniac Marlon has a Bird-Nerd sprite, and there is a Pokeball floating in a pond in Ultros Pass.
    -In the Pinnacle the sign says Stage 6 Moonflow, and you can walk through the tree to the left of it. The borders also haven't been edited so it looks like Pinnacle is between two cities.

Other than that the game is fun. I had a frustrating time with Cornelia Halls, it makes the third floor maze of Revenant Asylum look easy, Atorka was difficult to beat especially with a thunderstorm. I like the ladder maze in the Entrance to Water Chamber. I can wait for beta 4 though, but maybe I can't, will it have Lance on level 20?
    The fourth lord A something probably has a volcanic chamber maze since he has fire Pokemon. Lance rocks!

Last edited:

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
  • The third beta is fun to play and I got finished playing it. Here are the glitches I found:

-The house by the player's house in Luneth leads to Mirosav Beach Warp House.
    -The cave in Luneth Town goes to Mt. Phon.
    -The fence tile left to the guard in Mirosav Beach can be walked through.
    -The trainers in Halma's Path haven't had their trainer class or Pokemon edited. In otherwords they are the same trainers from Route 18 in Fire Red: Jacob, Wilton, and Ramiro.
    -When you enter Garnet City from Halma's Path you can't go back.
    -In the floor of Mt. Phon that leads to the exit the border is messed up.
    -The dead man in Gagazet Gardens has the same speech of the guy after giving you Teachy TV even though you don't get one.
    -If you exit the left room of Refia City's Lab where two people trade Pokemon with you, you end up in Vanille Village.
    -You can't escape the ocean current leading up to the Expert in Bresha Caverns unless you have TM28 Dig or Escape Rope.
    -The swimmer in Aerbs Mountain is Picnicker Alicia and has the Pokemon and leve;s from Fire Red, the old man in Ultros Pass is the same Gamer Dirk from Fire Red too.
    -Brock has Lord Arazar's sprite.
    -Beauty Grace and Olivia have level 29 Pokemon but the trainer's around them have level 31 or higher Pokemon. You should raise their levels probably.
    -I battled a person named Rocker The Edge, why not call him Guitarist since he has a guitar when you battle him?
    -Youngster Vance should be Punk Kid Vance since he has the sprite for it.
    -Chav Brad has a Youngster sprite, Bug Maniac Marlon has a Bird-Nerd sprite, and there is a Pokeball floating in a pond in Ultros Pass.
    -In the Pinnacle the sign says Stage 6 Moonflow, and you can walk through the tree to the left of it. The borders also haven't been edited so it looks like Pinnacle is between two cities.

Other than that the game is fun. I had a frustrating time with Cornelia Halls, it makes the third floor maze of Revenant Asylum look easy, Atorka was difficult to beat especially with a thunderstorm. I like the ladder maze in the Entrance to Water Chamber. I can wait for beta 4 though, but maybe I can't, will it have Lance on level 20?
    The fourth lord A something probably has a volcanic chamber maze since he has fire Pokemon. Lance rocks!

thanks a lot for noticing all of the glitches. We will be working on these over the next few days. If all goes well, then HOPEFULLY another, less glitched up beta3 will arrive by the end of the week.

Hey, guys!^^ How're you doing? Fine, I hope!^^ Beta 3 is making fun as always!^^ I'm at Stage 4 currently and already found some glitches (one of them has brought me to Stage 14 with my Lv.14 Mankey and Lv.14 Farfetch'd but I managed to escape. How? I'll tell a bit later) :

That's a little preview on my odyssey to Stage 14!^^ How I got there? Two words: Refia City!^^ The first room in the research lab there has a wrong warp point that takes you in the house I'm standing in front of when you're trying to exit!^^ Something similar happens when you go in one house in Luneth town (you're landing in Mirosav beach there but in the Warp house so it's okay) !^^

A trainer I battled on Stage 14!^^ The pair where the blackbelt says: I shall PWN you, n00b!^^ (I actually defeated them WITHOUT any cheats!^^)

Another photo from my long Stage 14 odyssey!^^ See the Cut tree on the tree? xD

A trainer I battled on Stage 14 with very... weird Pokemon... His Omanyte is really tough!^^ (The name of the trainer is Historican Ernest, by the way!^^)

After he Horn Drilled my poor Mankey away, I found out that Ernest still hasn't gone all out: His Omanyte destroyed my Farfetch'd with his almighty Barrage!^^

Okay, the first time, I got pwned but now my Pokes are healed and Omanyte got to know Lati's wrath (I really WAS mad when I took this picture. It took me all my money and a lot of Sand-attacks and Leers to finally catch a Pokemon that could take on Lv.30+ Pokes and luckily, I caught Kecleon but more to that later!^^) Liliep's attack had the same animation like Transform, only without Transformation!^^ The effect of the attack...

Hail!!!^^ Weird, huh? But I already thought before that Ernest (if that's his real name) is an alien!^^

Liliep was only a pushover but Ernest still had some tricks hidden under his sleeves... His Porygon2!^^ But it was pretty weak, maybe because it didn't have any attacks except Struggle!^^

There it is... The alien with the name of Ernest!^^ Finally defeated him and walked down the path... I was positively surprised when I arrived in Luneth town!^^ At last, I returned home!^^ But it's not over yet! I found some more oddities...

Okay, I went back to Stage 4, back to Refia city!^^ I saw a path northwards, walked it down and entered a few patches of grass which turned out to be in Stage 12... What did I see? A WILD MILOTIC! Caught it, of course!^^

Okay, and here's the sotry to Stage 14: I looked around and went into a door, unaware of the consequences... I suddenly landed in Stage 14!^^ With a Lv.14 Mankey and Lv.14 Farfetch'd, I soon found out that I'm no match at all for the trainers around here!^^ After several desperate tries to catch a wild Pokemon to win against these trainers, I saw a Noctowl!^^ After 6 Sand-attacks and 6 leere, I weakened it enough to throw my ultra ball I bought at Vanille store and boom! it WORKED!^^ I also caught a Kecleon there and raised both some levels and destroyed everything in my way!^^

Oh, and my team now is (Mind that I've only completed stages 1-3 and that I haven't used any cheats!^^):

Farfetch'd Lv.15
    -Peck
    -Sand-Attack
    -Leer

Mankey Lv.15
    -Mega Punch
    -Leer
    -Low Kick
    -Karate Chop

And here comes the epicness!

Noctowl Lv.36
    -Hypnosis
    -Peck
    -Take Down
    -Reflect

Kecleon Lv.34
    -Mega Kick
    -Faint Attack
    -Psybeam
    -Screech

Milotic Lv.22
    -Wrap
    -Aqua Pulse
    -Water Sport
    -Refresh

The beta was really fun until now (also because of the glitches) and I was finally able to test my true skills as Pokemon trainer!^^ But still, hope you'll fix them ASAP!^^

We are glad that you enjoyed the beta. We intended the game to be challenging, but the glitches took that to another extreme. **Evil Smile*
    Also, I can assure you that Ernest is not an Alien.

While I agree that default tiles are a little boring, you shouldn't demand that he change them. It's disresepctful, even if you try to cover it with a compliment afterward.

Thank you. Also, we have no intentions of changing the tileset at this moment. Edited tilesets have been done a million times over, and does not make a hack good.

Cheers, and I hope to have an update on beta 3.1 later this week...

Years
  • Agreed on the use for default tiles. My ROM Hack coming next month will use default tiles, feel the beat! By the way Jacob's trainer had a Camper overworld and Wilton and Ramiro have a Punk Kid overworld. I will play Beta 3.1 when it is out since they tend to be more fun; as in bug fixed betas.

EDIT:(Kind of) Dang it's been more than a week. O.o You were probably polishing some things for the new beta 3.1? I am currently playing a Pokemon game, I'll give you a hint it is Black and not White. So I kinda don't mind sorta.

Anyways waiting will commence onwards!

Back