• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Warps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Well, I don't know.....well would you be happy with what I have done so far? I just don't think it's enough for a BETA yet.....

~Newten5

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Well.....I will think about it, but I am still right in the middle of changing a few things so you will have to wait anyway ^_^

~Newten5

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Thanks ^_^ I am still changing some text at the mo XD

~Newten5

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Yeah, it would be really nice to see some screenshots of 'the future'. *everyone gasps*

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Oh no.....somebody made the thread rating go down to 4 starts..... *sniff* XD
    You all want screens? Well, It was really funny, for no reason at all the computer in the boys room went all glitchy....sooo, I had to get rid of it *hides from rotten food being thrown* ah-hem, anyway. The girls room is fine so I thought, its not fair to have a computer in the girls room and not in the boys. So to even it out, I have made the boys room bigger and also added a room for your mom! After all, she needs sleep too ^_^ Screen:
    Pokemon Warps

Oh and I just figured out how to hack pallettes, this means I will eventually be able to edit the title screen and intro screen, ect. But all I have done so far is change the text box from green to a nice blue ^_^ Screenie:
    Pokemon Warps

So don't worry I havn't quit or nothin XD

~Newten5

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Newten5 said:
    Oh no.....somebody made the thread rating go down to 4 starts..... *sniff* XD
    You all want screens? Well, It was really funny, for no reason at all the computer in the boys room went all glitchy....sooo, I had to get rid of it *hides from rotten food being thrown* ah-hem, anyway. The girls room is fine so I thought, its not fair to have a computer in the girls room and not in the boys. So to even it out, I have made the boys room bigger and also added a room for your mom! After all, she needs sleep too ^_^ Screen:
    Pokemon Warps

Oh and I just figured out how to hack pallettes, this means I will eventually be able to edit the title screen and intro screen, ect. But all I have done so far is change the text box from green to a nice blue ^_^ Screenie:
    Pokemon Warps

So don't worry I havn't quit or nothin XD

~Newten5

Wow! so cool. Must see more Pics.
    Can you at least announce when will it be ready, the hack?

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    yeah its really cool if i can buy items in a pokecenter
    very funny and cool

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Thanks everyone ^_^ And I already said MT, I don't know when it will be finished! XD
    I need to start changing the title screen....its soooo hard though :P

Edit: I just finished updating the screens on the first post, now they all have the new blue text box instead of the old green one ^_^

~Newten5

Last edited:

PCman2

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
  • i mite b able to help you with the title screen XD
    just tell me what need changing and I'll try and do it

PCman2

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back