• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon which should have evolutions?

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    Which pokemon should get evolutions ?
    Personally i feel that the polrgon Z should have another evolution as the porygon evolution chain are 'the first known artifitial pokemon created', there for as technology advances so should the pokemon :)

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • We had this topic many times...

Kangaskhan, Farfetch'd, Marowak, Jinx, Lapras.... and these are just gen 1!
    There are a lot of those Pokemon in dire need of an evo...

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I assume you mean Porygon 2 since Porygon Z is a stage 3 in the Porygon line. I don't see the need for an alternative evolution like Kirlia did with Gallade.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    I assume you mean Porygon 2 since Porygon Z is a stage 3 in the Porygon line. I don't see the need for an alternative evolution like Kirlia did with Gallade.
    no, why cant it just continue on from porygon Z?
    cant there be 4 or even 5 pokemon in an evolution chain?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • no, why cant it just continue on from porygon Z?
    No. That would make things too complicated.

Anyway, novelty Pokemon like Farfetch'd, Luvdisc, Spinda and Pachirisu need evolved forms because of their terrible stats.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • no, why cant it just continue on from porygon Z?

Three-stage evolutions have been the precedent since the beginning of the series, so I don't see it changing anytime soon. Besides, Porygon-Z is already in the upper elite in terms of base stats. Giving it (or any other third-stage pokemon that's not a bug-type) an evolved form would make it about as powerful as your standard legendary. :/

When it comes to pokemon that desperately need an evolved form, Farfetch'd, Delibird, Luvdisc, Mawile, and Sableye come immediately to mind.

cookie_lovr

Deh Clumsy Altruistic Activist
    Years
  • So many options...
    Luvdisc, Farfetch'd, Ariados, Noctowl (maybe), Mightyena (maybe), Spinda, maybe another form of Vigoroth evolution, Torkoal, Pachirisu, etc.~

all those pokemon w/ totaling stats of 3XX . . . yeah.

So many options...
    Luvdisc, Farfetch'd, Ariados, Noctowl (maybe), Mightyena (maybe), Spinda, maybe another form of Vigoroth evolution, Torkoal, Pachirisu, etc.~

all those pokemon w/ totaling stats of 3XX . . . yeah.

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I think Alomomola should be the evolution of Luvdisc.

Also, I don't think Kangaskhan should have an evolution, but I think it should have a pre-evolution, as should possibly Lapras.

Qwilfish definitely is crying out for an evolution. I'm sure there are more, but I'll think of them later.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I like my Pokemon the way they are. Moving to Pokemon General since this is about the Pokemon, and not specifically the games.

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • I'd love a Mawile evolution. Maybe a Sableye evolution to go with it. I'm not really bothered about the rest.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • So many...

Lapras, Dunsparce, Tropius, Luvdisc, Pachirisu, Sableye, Tauros (All other "element-pokemon" as I call those, like Electrabuzz, Jynx and Magmar has a preevovled but not Tauros)

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • Jynx should have an evolution.

In the second generation, Jynx, Electabuzz, and Magmar got pre evolutions. In the fourth generation, Jynx was left out in getting an evolution, which I think is unfair. Jynx, Electabuzz, and Magmar formed the ice/lightning/fire trio, but if ice is left out... It wouldn't be the same pattern anymore... (This was especially interesting in Black and White when the two mascots for black and for white was lightning and fire, respectively, leaving out ice for the inevitable third installment.)

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Yeah lol Jynx should have one like her counterparts do, but I can't possible imagine what her evolution could look like :/

I think Stantler should have received a pre evolution though, and Miltank and Tauros should have a shared pre evolution as well.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • My friend and I were talking about this the other day; we'd looooove to see a Marowak evolution! Because I thought that maybe if it did it could have like a bone staff or something of the sort, or maybe use two clubs. :3 Well, it would of looked cool, IMO. <3

GirlyGirl

PROUD TO BE MEXICAN!!! :)
    Years
  • hmmmmmmm, i would like to see a 3rd evolution of Cherrim, & make its super girly & pink & adorable like Cherrim, i think a 3rd evo for Cherrim could be exciting to see what they come up with,
    Also i think Audino needs a evolution to, she doesnt evolve at all, but she has some pretty dang good stats for a pokemon that doesnt evolve :) But i am curious to see what an evolution for her would look like.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Jynx should have an evolution.

In the second generation, Jynx, Electabuzz, and Magmar got pre evolutions. In the fourth generation, Jynx was left out in getting an evolution, which I think is unfair. Jynx, Electabuzz, and Magmar formed the ice/lightning/fire trio, but if ice is left out... It wouldn't be the same pattern anymore... (This was especially interesting in Black and White when the two mascots for black and for white was lightning and fire, respectively, leaving out ice for the inevitable third installment.)

I seriously was in great despair when I learnt that Magmar and Electabuzz got evolves when Jynx didn't.

Back